Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: simon says article....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
but i have to ask where simon is from?

i don't know that everything he is saying is true. i belong to the largest lbc in the usa in southern california. NO ONE forces amateur mma fighters to fight open fighters in their novice bouts. if anything, they make novices look like open fighters with their lack of skill.

also...why create another organization besides usa boxing? i'll be the first to admit that things aren't perfect and there's always room for improvement....but if u want change, run for a position. pro boxing already has too many sanctioning bodies...and every state has it's own athletic commission. having all of the usa under one governing body is a good thing.
thehype
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 10 2011, 04:00 PM) *
but i have to ask where simon is from?

i don't know that everything he is saying is true. i belong to the largest lbc in the usa in southern california. NO ONE forces amateur mma fighters to fight open fighters in their novice bouts. if anything, they make novices look like open fighters with their lack of skill.

also...why create another organization besides usa boxing? i'll be the first to admit that things aren't perfect and there's always room for improvement....but if u want change, run for a position. pro boxing already has too many sanctioning bodies...and every state has it's own athletic commission. having all of the usa under one governing body is a good thing.

Simon's from Reno, Nevada. Shoot him an email at sruvalcaba@fighthype.com and I'm sure you guys will have a nice convo.
daprofessor
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 11 2011, 04:17 PM) *
Simon's from Reno, Nevada. Shoot him an email at sruvalcaba@fighthype.com and I'm sure you guys will have a nice convo.

thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.