Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Wish List in Boxing
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingWizard23
Hello Fellow Boxing fans. BoxingWiz aka Boxing Einstein is back.

I want to know what's your wish list in boxing for you. Here are mines....

1. A 24/7 segment in the 80's

2. No stipulation clauses in contracts

3. Counter clauses against promoters for boxers

4. Replays in between fights for low blows, headbutts, cuts, shoves, slip and legit KD's

5. No more Lennox Lewis on HBO commenting

6. More tournaments

7. More mandatory match ups (that make sense)

8. Cloud vs Pascal fight in DC or VA or Magic City

9. May vs Pac in AC or Magic City

10. That Mike Tyson would've never gone to jail and Cus D'Amato never died.

11. That Money May schools The Terrorist and save america.

12. More boxing event locations and arenas.

13. That Blob Arum takes a hiatus like The Golden Girl who's in rehab

14. Money May sticks to his word and fight more than once in a year.

15. Joe Cortez should be investigated for bribery and possible corruption

16. Pacman to take the test

17. Maidana vs Matthysse happens early next year.

18. More refs allowing fighters to fight in the inside

19. Fighters who complain and have "baby" cuts should be allowed to continue fighting

20. James Toney's next boxing fight should have a 24/7 segment.
SmartyBeardo
To hit the Ortiz/JMM parlay.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 10 2011, 07:20 PM) *
Hello Fellow Boxing fans. BoxingWiz aka Boxing Einstein is back.

I want to know what's your wish list in boxing for you. Here are mines....

1. A 24/7 segment in the 80's

2. No stipulation clauses in contracts

3. Counter clauses against promoters for boxers

4. Replays in between fights for low blows, headbutts, cuts, shoves, slip and legit KD's

5. No more Lennox Lewis on HBO commenting

6. More tournaments

7. More mandatory match ups (that make sense)

8. Cloud vs Pascal fight in DC or VA or Magic City

9. May vs Pac in AC or Magic City

10. That Mike Tyson would've never gone to jail and Cus D'Amato never died.

11. That Money May schools The Terrorist and save america.

12. More boxing event locations and arenas.

13. That Blob Arum takes a hiatus like The Golden Girl who's in rehab

14. Money May sticks to his word and fight more than once in a year.

15. Joe Cortez should be investigated for bribery and possible corruption

16. Pacman to take the test

17. Maidana vs Matthysse happens early next year.

18. More refs allowing fighters to fight in the inside

19. Fighters who complain and have "baby" cuts should be allowed to continue fighting

20. James Toney's next boxing fight should have a 24/7 segment.

what a disjointed, discombobulated piece of crap that list is. get a life.
Romulus9
Lennox Lewis hasn't done commentary for HBO in over a year.

Einstein would've known that.

Anyway, I want to see a return to 8 oz. gloves across the board.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 10 2011, 09:12 PM) *
what a disjointed, discombobulated piece of crap that list is. get a life.

Ahh...I see you want another rumble Six666Six at least you enjoyed my post the most out of all the readers and posters. Hope you have a great day. Oh...This time don't rush to work and drink ice coffee's while driving fast then end up spilling it on your son of Satan of a mug. Then maybe you wouldn't reply with such a derogatory comment that deserves to be put where the rest of your articles you post up....recycling bins.

Peace
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Aug 10 2011, 09:20 PM) *
Lennox Lewis hasn't done commentary for HBO in over a year.

Einstein would've known that.

Anyway, I want to see a return to 8 oz. gloves across the board.

Doesn't mean he won't come back there's been a few who've come back to commentate on HBO after leaving I think a person with common sense could probably agree with that.

And I think current gloves are fine if you will.
Eighty88Eight
Ahh...I see you want another rumble Six666Six at least you enjoyed my post the most out of all the readers and posters. Hope you have a great day. Oh...This time don't rush to work and drink ice coffee's while driving fast then end up spilling it on your son of Satan of a mug. Then maybe you wouldn't reply with such a derogatory comment that deserves to be put where the rest of your articles you post up....recycling bins.

Back before the French Revolution, the aristocrats of France, when they got bored, would travel to Charenton to watch the inmates at the insane asylum for amusement. I was amused by your post in that sort of way.
gravytrain
one belt for each division, more tournaments, more title eliminators, big fights on free TV, real buildup for a fight and not 24/7, someone with personality to come along, Raushee Warren to get a late growth spurt, PPV fighters taking more risks, a good American HW to Julian Jackson Wlad and Vitali, American promoters taking notes from Germans on how to put on a show, more fights in stadiums, decisions getting overturned if it's a robbery, instant replay, judges to watch fights on TV so they can have more angles to score the fight with and for amateur boxing to go back to the old scoring system.
STEVENSKI
The Mayweathers to be gunned down in cold blood. Wife, kids grandparents all of them dead.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 11 2011, 05:21 AM) *
The Mayweathers to be gunned down in cold blood. Wife, kids grandparents all of them dead.

Now that's a fucked up thing to say. You can hate Floyd all you want but you don't talk about knocking off kids. That's bullshit. Especially considering that Floyd may actually scan through these boards!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 11 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Now that's a fucked up thing to say. You can hate Floyd all you want but you don't talk about knocking off kids. That's bullshit. Especially considering that Floyd may actually scan through these boards!

C'mon Marv you know I am just pulling the strings & pushing the buttons. If you had not interfered I could have gotten some tasty bites with my bait. I like you but hell man you should know I say things for shits & giggles by now.

I really don't give a shit about Floyd he is non relevant in my world really. As a fan of boxing I hope both he & Pac get fucked up real good for bringing the sport down further than it has ever been.

If he does on the off chance read this go fuck yourself Floyd & fuck your uncle & fuck your father & if Pac reads this go get mr Jitters to make you a shake because you are a cunt too & so is that old prick Arum.

I feel better having got that off my chest.
lloyd mayflower
Tremendous, just.... tremendous
STEVENSKI
I know this will sound terrible but I would laugh if Uncle Roger got in the Bobfathers face & started talking all kinds of nonsensical jiberish (Roger having a regular conversation in other words) & Bob loosens his collar like he is getting flustered & then starts clutching at his chest & keels over face first & has a huge heart atatck. Then Jr jumps up & starts suttering how he is undefeated & stamps on a motionless Bob. Mr Jitters wades in & tries to calm the situation down but Snr steps up to the plate & throws a punch at Jitters. Jitters starts dancing like a spastic & has a siezure whilst security haul Roger & Snr out of there & send them to the cells. In all the commotion Pac (who now has a diplomatic passport thanks to his political connections) waltzes up to Jr & gives him a Pinoy handshake with a 6" blade before strolling off safe with his dimplomatic immunity.

Cshel86
1. Wishing that fighters with "promotional companies" actually spend more time adding fighters to their stables and promoting them, instead of gambling with their final chances in the ring.

2. Wishing that Pacquiao steps up and talks more, instead of us having to hear from his team all the time. (Im not referring to OSDT, Im just talking about talking more in general).

3. Wishing that Jim Lampley does more one-on-one segments with fighters and more post-fight interviews. Dude knows how to ask the right questions without getting a stand-off attitude from the fighter.

4. Wishing that boxing staff/promoters would stop praising undefeated fighters. no2.gif Being undefeated doesn't hold any power if: your name doesn't ring bells, you're broke as hell, you have no personality, you don't sell tickets, and you have never been tested in the ring.

5. Wish that up-and-coming prospects would promote themselves more instead of solely depending on their promoters.

6. Wishing that Showtime gets some new commentators. The current ones sound like they are commentating a student martial-arts recital.

7. Wishing that more fighters would step up and challenge Sergio Martinez...I think we are all tired of seeing him fight "mandatories".

8. Wishing that fighters would take the chance and fight a highly ranked fighter in their division. C'mon man, is everybody afraid to lose nowadays? Sometimes a loss actually raises a fighter's stock...especially if they lose in a good fashion (not like getting KO'd like P. Williams)

9. Wishing that one of these tomato cans that elite fighters are feeling safe in the ring with, would knock an elite fighter out and go on a streak to take over the division. We all know that the unknown fighter has nothing to lose from jump.

10. Wishing for more of these GBP PPV cards...this is what's saving boxing, not the two big names that everybody is losing sleep over. Even if Floyd and Victor weren't headlining it, I would still watch it solely based on the present fights that are in place right now. I like Floyd as a fighter/entertainer, but if I can go 16 months without watching him fight, then Im sure I can go another 16 with ease. Hell, after 3 or 4 months of waiting, I usually give up anyway dntknw.gif
Eighty88Eight
That someone shoots Stevenski in his fuckin mouth, rapes his mother and his siblings, tortures his father, and takes a giant shit on his grave. You know, just for kicks.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 11 2011, 07:25 AM) *
C'mon Marv you know I am just pulling the strings & pushing the buttons. If you had not interfered I could have gotten some tasty bites with my bait. I like you but hell man you should know I say things for shits & giggles by now.

I know you like to pull strings, which is why a simple, "I wish Mayweather would get in a car accident and become paralyzed" would have been acceptable!

I think you went to far when you mentioned his kids though.
EAlbian
haha
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 11 2011, 01:33 PM) *
I know you like to pull strings, which is why a simple, "I wish Mayweather would get in a car accident and become paralyzed" would have been acceptable!

I think you went to far when you mentioned his kids though.

Don't mind him Marv. He's a fucking douche and he can't stand Mayweather for his very own understandable and misunderstood reasons alone. He acts like if he was in May's position he would do everything as he says out of his own mouth but the thing it's a totally different view when your on the top. So let him do that for kicks and giggles there's this thing called"karma" that won't forget him for saying some fuckery shit like that.

BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 10 2011, 11:08 PM) *

Back before the French Revolution, the aristocrats of France, when they got bored, would travel to Charenton to watch the inmates at the insane asylum for amusement. I was amused by your post in that sort of way.

Back before boxing wasn't even thought of, back before fighting hand to hand combat wasn't even started, back before this world was still in it's infancy, God must've thought that there will be someone who or people to enjoy the likes of violence. Only those who watch it but dare never to step into it even if they have to would rather take their anger out in such futile language and wording. That it is easily inadmissible on fellow beings who support the same thing but have no quarrels with backing up such "Derogatory" words. Guess which one of those type of people you are.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 11 2011, 01:56 PM) *
Back before boxing wasn't even thought of, back before fighting hand to hand combat wasn't even started, back before this world was still in it's infancy, God must've thought that there will be someone who or people to enjoy the likes of violence. Only those who watch it but dare never to step into it even if they have to would rather take their anger out in such futile language and wording. That it is easily inadmissible on fellow beings who support the same thing but have no quarrels with backing up such "Derogatory" words. Guess which one of those type of people you are.

You are stupid.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 11 2011, 01:09 PM) *
You are stupid.

There's no point in even engaging him. I've come to the conclusion that he most likely has Asperger syndrome. I'm sure everything he says makes absolute perfect sense in his mind, it just comes out as discombobulated malarkey.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 11 2011, 02:09 PM) *
You are stupid.

You are an asshole.
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 11 2011, 03:44 PM) *
You are an asshole.

Plenty of those these days!
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 11 2011, 03:34 PM) *
There's no point in even engaging him. I've come to the conclusion that he most likely has Asperger syndrome. I'm sure everything he says makes absolute perfect sense in his mind, it just comes out as discombobulated malarkey.

It seems to me your a bit butt hurt since I'm one of the very few that see's eye to eye with the EAlbanian Eagle. You take leisure in enforcing your ideas and thinking others can't have an opinion or belief without naming them a dickrider or something mentally challenging. Well I got news for you, your sentiments will not be met and your ashtray trashed posts won't be met without back lash from me even if it's just me. I don't hold my tongue on anyone on here and I say how I feel whether you and the rest agrees. I know there is a limit to certain things but your posts is what edges over those limits right along with Stevenski's.

I have come to the hypothesis that if I lay down a real knowledgable, family friendly boxing post then, the EAlbanian Eagle will discredit it in anyway shape or form.

You my butt hurt friend is what I call a "spam virus"
Method
At this point nothing but a wish...but I would have LOVED to see Hopkins/Mayweather at 160. I bet Ex would have De La Hoya'd that little shit.
EAlbian
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 11 2011, 03:50 PM) *
It seems to me your a bit butt hurt since I'm one of the very few that see's eye to eye with the EAlbanian Eagle. You take leisure in enforcing your ideas and thinking others can't have an opinion or belief without naming them a dickrider or something mentally challenging. Well I got news for you, your sentiments will not be met and your ashtray trashed posts won't be met without back lash from me even if it's just me. I don't hold my tongue on anyone on here and I say how I feel whether you and the rest agrees. I know there is a limit to certain things but your posts is what edges over those limits right along with Stevenski's.

I have come to the hypothesis that if I lay down a real knowledgable, family friendly boxing post then, the EAlbanian Eagle will discredit it in anyway shape or form.

You my butt hurt friend is what I call a "spam virus"

i have yet to read anything Knowledgeable that has been written by you. Who's butt hurt? my butts fine. Never called anyone a dick rider. I call people retarded all the time, i'm pretty sure 90% of people i meet or interact with are retarded in one way or another. I'm glad you're standing up for the moral values of this forum, we need a hero like you. backlash is one word. im sorry if my post was over the limit. if you say something i agree with i won't discredit it, i promise.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 04:12 PM) *
At this point nothing but a wish...but I would have LOVED to see Hopkins/Mayweather at 160. I bet Ex would have De La Hoya'd that little shit.

I'd give Mayweather a chance against the Hopkins that fought Taylor or Eastman, He'd at least survive
Method
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 05:12 PM) *

I have always thought about this fight... Two master technicians with very high IQ's. Obviously you have to give the edge to Hops based on size but no way does hey "De La Hoya" Mayweather.
EAlbian
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 11 2011, 06:26 PM) *
I have always thought about this fight... Two master technicians with very high IQ's. Obviously you have to give the edge to Hops based on size but no way does hey "De La Hoya" Mayweather.

Mayweather that fought Marquez or Mosley vs Hopkins that fought Taylor or Eastman is the only versions i think make for an interesting fight. Mayweather doesn't get stopped and has a 30% chance of victory.
daprofessor
no more ppv's

bring boxing am/pro back to network television

no more jim lampley, larry merchant, max kellerman, dan rafael or any of the other pencil necks that disrespect fighters

bring back bobby czyz and george foreman

one champ per division

mandatory tournaments to get a title shot

champ must defend title twice a year minimum

ko bonuses/winner gets higher percentage of purse

no more catchweights/contract stipulations/glove preferences etc..etc...

less hype...more substance

BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 11 2011, 06:56 PM) *
no more ppv's

bring boxing am/pro back to network television

no more jim lampley, larry merchant, max kellerman, dan rafael or any of the other pencil necks that disrespect fighters

bring back bobby czyz and george foreman

one champ per division

mandatory tournaments to get a title shot

champ must defend title twice a year minimum

ko bonuses/winner gets higher percentage of purse

no more catchweights/contract stipulations/glove preferences etc..etc...

less hype...more substance

the best post on here so far and with the most logical substance. Good shit
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 11 2011, 06:10 PM) *
the best post on here so far and with the most logical substance. Good shit

thanks.
Method
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 11 2011, 07:14 PM) *
thanks.

Except 86'ing all those announcers and we're watching silent movies!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 06:22 PM) *
Except 86'ing all those announcers and we're watching silent movies!

not if we have mics ringside. it'll be like sitting ringside. i enjoy the fight and crowd noise a lot more than listening to the pencil necks/spin doctors behind the mics. hbo should give us that option while we watch the fights. put that on the list!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 03:12 PM) *

Where did you find that photo of me?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 12 2011, 12:39 AM) *
That someone shoots Stevenski in his fuckin mouth, rapes his mother and his siblings, tortures his father, and takes a giant shit on his grave. You know, just for kicks.

Hey thats cool. If that floats your boat. Just a side note of I get shot in teh mouth chances are I will be fucking dead even with a lil .22. What happens after that is meaningless as I will be dead & gone.

A better idea is to tie me up & make me watch the carnage & torture unleashed on my family & kill me last.

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 12 2011, 03:45 AM) *
Don't mind him Marv. He's a fucking douche and he can't stand Mayweather for his very own understandable and misunderstood reasons alone. He acts like if he was in May's position he would do everything as he says out of his own mouth but the thing it's a totally different view when your on the top. So let him do that for kicks and giggles there's this thing called"karma" that won't forget him for saying some fuckery shit like that.

It's alright cunt. Marv don't mind me.

I don't like Mayweather big deal. Look at my history it is not a new thing with me. I also did not like RJJ. Maybe I just hate black people like a Alabama plantation owner? If I was in FMJ's position I would probably laugh at the fans & count my money.

It is alright though I do enough real world actions that earn karma points to balance out my statements on a messageboard.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 12 2011, 07:12 AM) *

Mayweather would have been playing wide reciever to Hopkins quarterback just like the good old days in Graterford. He would have been fucked real good by X.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 12 2011, 03:45 AM) *
I don't like Mayweather big deal. Look at my history it is not a new thing with me. I also did not like RJJ. Maybe I just hate black people like a Alabama plantation owner? If I was in FMJ's position I would probably laugh at the fans & count my money.

C'mon mate you know that hey don't look at any of the history on FH that was pre-the 'After Dark' series. It's this kind of logic that allows them to anoint Floyd as the greatest fighter since SRR laugh.gif
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 12 2011, 04:45 AM) *
Hey thats cool. If that floats your boat. Just a side note of I get shot in teh mouth chances are I will be fucking dead even with a lil .22. What happens after that is meaningless as I will be dead & gone.

A better idea is to tie me up & make me watch the carnage & torture unleashed on my family & kill me last.

It's alright cunt. Marv don't mind me.

It is alright though I do enough real world actions that earn karma points to balance out my statements on a messageboard.

just testing you. cheers. i don't know you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.