Hello Fellow Boxing fans. BoxingWiz aka Boxing Einstein is back.
I want to know what's your wish list in boxing for you. Here are mines....
1. A 24/7 segment in the 80's
2. No stipulation clauses in contracts
3. Counter clauses against promoters for boxers
4. Replays in between fights for low blows, headbutts, cuts, shoves, slip and legit KD's
5. No more Lennox Lewis on HBO commenting
6. More tournaments
7. More mandatory match ups (that make sense)
8. Cloud vs Pascal fight in DC or VA or Magic City
9. May vs Pac in AC or Magic City
10. That Mike Tyson would've never gone to jail and Cus D'Amato never died.
11. That Money May schools The Terrorist and save america.
12. More boxing event locations and arenas.
13. That Blob Arum takes a hiatus like The Golden Girl who's in rehab
14. Money May sticks to his word and fight more than once in a year.
15. Joe Cortez should be investigated for bribery and possible corruption
16. Pacman to take the test
17. Maidana vs Matthysse happens early next year.
18. More refs allowing fighters to fight in the inside
19. Fighters who complain and have "baby" cuts should be allowed to continue fighting
20. James Toney's next boxing fight should have a 24/7 segment.