Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demetrius Andrade vs Grady Brewer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
EAlbian
I was really high on Andrade when he turned pro but he hasn't really impressed me, the whole kissing his dad between rounds was super weird too. This seems like a huge step up for him and its a little shocking he would take this fight given what happened to Guerrero, who i though was looking like the more complete fighter. Thoughts
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 11 2011, 08:05 AM) *
I was really high on Andrade when he turned pro but he hasn't really impressed me, the whole kissing his dad between rounds was super weird too. This seems like a huge step up for him and its a little shocking he would take this fight given what happened to Guerrero, who i though was looking like the more complete fighter. Thoughts

IMO, Team Andrade believes that Brewer has problems with southpaws. I think they have themselves convinced that they have detected a flaw not unlike Team SMartinez did in preparation for The Definition.
Cshel86
Im already done with this dude, since watching him on FNFs. I watched him fight an old fighter and he couldn't even put him away, or do anything with him for that matter. While he was in his corner and his team was wondering why he wouldn't execute the gameplan, he simply said, "Tell me Im the best", then he proceeded to kiss his father...such a douche. Long story short, he closed the show in a wack fashion...
Cshel86
Oh yeah, I almost forgot how Grady Brewer put Gurrero to shame a month or two ago, on FNF. Moral of this story, Brewer is capable of putting Andrade to rest as well...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 12 2011, 05:31 AM) *
Oh yeah, I almost forgot how Grady Brewer put Gurrero to shame a month or two ago, on FNF. Moral of this story, Brewer is capable of putting Andrade to rest as well...

Absolutely.
Sunni6Killer
We'll find out if Andrade is the real deal.
JLUVBABY
ive got brewer by severe beat down in this fight.. andrade is garbage...
caneman
Grady should handle him I would think!
Cshel86
Watching Diaz vs Lundy! Good shit! The main event has "upset" written all over it, but the young giraffe (Andrade) may get lucky...
Cshel86
You are absolutely right...Brewer had no idea what was going on tonight. Andrade wasn't at his best either, he was just as lost, but took that extra step to make something happen. I already knew what kind of fight it was going to be when the commentators kept mentioning that both fighters took the fight on short notice. Brewer's age probably gave Andrade a false sense of an advantage, and Brewer probably thought that his last upset victory and Andrade's young age was going to serve as a mental advantage in this bout...neither proved to be correct. The premilinary bouts made a bigger impact tonight...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.