Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pacaquio Says "Yes"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
http://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pacquiao-...ext-year--42572

So is this for real or just wishful thinking? Notice the first two sentences in the article. They said OST was not a problem but notice the language in the first two sentences. Your thoughts.
caneman
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 12 2011, 09:49 AM) *

So is this for real or just wishful thinking? Notice the first two sentences in the article. They said OST was not a problem but notice the language in the first two sentences. Your thoughts.

ALL THE DIFFERENT THREADS YOU COULD HAVE POSTED THIS UNDER AND YOU MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 12 2011, 11:06 AM) *
ALL THE DIFFERENT THREADS YOU COULD HAVE POSTED THIS UNDER AND YOU MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Mate the class of 2011 aint the brightest.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 12 2011, 09:49 AM) *

I've always believed the fight will happen. I don't think Floyd agrees with his dad's comments about how Pacquiao should not be allowed to train in the philipines and I myself don't agree with that either. It's just Floyd Sr. talking shit again, messing with Pacquiao's camp. I also find it silly of Bob to make such a big deal about it and the article is completely biased. Any casual fan reads that article and automatically they will think Floyd has and still is the reason for the fight not happening which is 100% incorrect. Garbage article.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Aug 12 2011, 10:18 AM) *
I've always believed the fight will happen. I don't think Floyd agrees with his dad's comments about how Pacquiao should not be allowed to train in the philipines and I myself don't agree with that either. It's just Floyd Sr. talking shit again, messing with Pacquiao's camp. I also find it silly of Bob to make such a big deal about it and the article is completely biased. Any casual fan reads that article and automatically they will think Floyd has and still is the reason for the fight not happening which is 100% incorrect. Garbage article.

Boxingscene is a pro Pacaquio website, i think one of their writers actually gets paid by Arum. I just thought it was interesting for Pacaquio to say that he will fight Floyd in 2012

Those of you who have an issue with this thread Caneman, do not click on and read it that simple.
dhoward126
Ronnie Nathanielz wrote that, I wouldn't look too much into it if I were you. The guy is as much of a pactard as D-Source is. At least he lets us know every time Pacquiao gets hospitalized for acid reflux...which is quite often.
caneman
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 12 2011, 10:48 AM) *
Boxingscene is a pro Pacaquio website, i think one of their writers actually gets paid by Arum. I just thought it was interesting for Pacaquio to say that he will fight Floyd in 2012

Those of you who have an issue with this thread Caneman, do not click on and read it that simple.

lmfao, I have no problem about you posting but we have many threads on/within this subject line...yea yea, don't click on it, don't read it! n00b
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 12 2011, 10:48 AM) *

Everything is pointing towards a fight next May but who knows. Random blood and urine is not an issue now. . . so it seems. Now who is going to do the tests while Pacquiao is in the Philipines? If it's an agency that adheres to WADA, then I do not see any issue with that. While he is here in the US, USADA should take care of that. And I don't see how Floyd Jr. could have an issue with that either.
BoxingFan86
I won't feed into hype, 'til both fighters are available to fight each other. When that time arrives, they'll get my undivided attention.
BoxingWizard23
SMH...Fuck that shit, I'm not trusting anything that comes out of that camps mouth anymore. It's like listening to Floyd Mayweather Sr. all day it gets annoying and sounds like full of shit. Pacman's excuses only came from Arum telling him to come up wit excuses and also from Freddie Roach. Arum knows Manny is running out of opponents and that people are questioning Manny more and more as he fights these washed up fighters he will get exposed. It's only a matter of time and that time is very soon which is why I believe Arum is now deciding to cash in his biggest cash cow. He's now going to feed him to the lions den with his former biggest cash cow in Floyd Mayweather Jr. they know Pacman doesn't have but a punchers chance against May which is why they stalled this long. Roach will be taping and DVR'ing Floyds fight against Ortiz just to see if he can tweak his game plan for Manny. Like I said Roach has the game plan down packed the closest out of everyone except Tiburcio Garcia who trained Castillo.

PColeman28
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 12 2011, 02:05 PM) *
SMH...Fuck that shit, I'm not trusting anything that comes out of that camps mouth anymore. It's like listening to Floyd Mayweather Sr. all day it gets annoying and sounds like full of shit. Pacman's excuses only came from Arum telling him to come up wit excuses and also from Freddie Roach. Arum knows Manny is running out of opponents and that people are questioning Manny more and more as he fights these washed up fighters he will get exposed. It's only a matter of time and that time is very soon which is why I believe Arum is now deciding to cash in his biggest cash cow. He's now going to feed him to the lions den with his former biggest cash cow in Floyd Mayweather Jr. they know Pacman doesn't have but a punchers chance against May which is why they stalled this long. Roach will be taping and DVR'ing Floyds fight against Ortiz just to see if he can tweak his game plan for Manny. Like I said Roach has the game plan down packed the closest out of everyone except Tiburcio Garcia who trained Castillo.

I agree the time is near for arum to cash in....
JONdaCON817
obviously pro-pac article... and its Arum there interviewing... no way this is even a reliable source.
JLUVBABY
all we can do is wait and see... i hope the fight happens next year... would be nice to see this one happen... im passed the point of hope but if the fight is signed id be happy... lol.. we shall see..
mgrover
it would be epic if it ended in a draw biggrin.gif
BigMoneySlayer
Manny needs to say this and all the other stuff concerning Floyd on camera, instead of having Bob speak for him.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Aug 12 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Ronnie Nathanielz wrote that, I wouldn't look too much into it if I were you. The guy is as much of a pactard as D-Source is. At least he lets us know every time Pacquiao gets hospitalized for acid reflux...which is quite often.

I find it hard to believe an article written by Ronnie Nathanielz has found its way onto fighthypes hard drive. People should know better than to quote that clown. He's all over Manny like a powerful moss
SENTRAL
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 13 2011, 10:43 AM) *
I find it hard to believe an article written by Ronnie Nathanielz has found its way onto fighthypes hard drive. People should know better than to quote that clown. He's all over Manny like a powerful moss

Very true. rolleyes_anim.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 14 2011, 01:53 AM) *
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . rolleyes_anim.gif . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I want to know what your post said before it was edited
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 14 2011, 04:40 AM) *
I want to know what your post said before it was edited

Lloyd it's not so much what Beardo's post said, more what he was thinking........................... laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 14 2011, 11:26 AM) *
Lloyd it's not so much what Beardo's post said, more what he was thinking........................... laugh.gif

Fuck that shit! Thats a Pandoras box I dont want to open!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.