Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RIP Salvador Sanchez!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
I forgot how young he was when he died! He was a great fighter! http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/salvador-s...ribute-29-92335
kidbazooka1
A true all time great who died at only 23 yrs old imagine how much more he could have accomlpished.

caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 13 2011, 07:51 PM) *
I wonder what Sanchez would think of Princess Julio and Princess Saul? wtf.gif more than likely.

I'd imagine he wouldn't have good things to say about many so called champions!
salvador
The Jim Morrison of boxing.
caneman
QUOTE (salvador @ Aug 13 2011, 09:15 PM) *
The Jim Morrison of boxing.

What are you talking about bro?
gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 13 2011, 08:51 PM) *
I wonder what Sanchez would think of Princess Julio and Princess Saul? wtf.gif more than likely.

he might dislike them more than Jim Brown dislikes the current NFl
BigG
Really amazing what Sanchez accomplished at such a young age. Alot of defenses including beating legends Wilfredo Gomez and Azumah Nelson....he wouldve been up there with Sugar Ray Robinson had he not died....He's in my top 20 all tme...Imagine Sanchez vs Arguello...
salvador
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 13 2011, 09:48 PM) *
What are you talking about bro?

Could have just as easily been James Dean - a young, wildly talented guy who died young and pretty and never got old enough to disappoint his fans. And the tragic death gives his life an iconic and almost sacred status.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.