Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IBF orders Agbeko vs Mares rematch!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
The IBF has ordered Agbeko and Mares to have a rematch before Dec 14th 2011 and they are not allowed to fight anyone else before then. The president of the IBF said he observed several low blows through out the fight and that warnings were given but no points deducted. He said that referee Russell Mora conduct was inappropriate and changed the outcome of the fight. Good job IBF.
caneman
good deal
Hotsauce
booooooooooooo
caneman
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 16 2011, 04:39 PM) *
booooooooooooo

boooo? what is your position here? without low blows, this is a great fight plus now it's personal, that equals fireworks to what is already a good fight!
Jack 1000
This is great for boxing! Thank you to the IBF!

Jack
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 16 2011, 07:14 PM) *
This is great for boxing! Thank you to the IBF!

Jack

IBF? No thank Smarty Beardo's Letter to the Boxing Commission about Shit Sandwich deals and fights!

Thank you Mr. Beardo! Power to the Beardo!
I am glad that there will be a rematch : Golden Boy can't protect Mares any longer. I hope they erase that L on Agebko's record. the fans win one!
mrchitown
This a good job on the part of the IBF & it is definitely a huge plus for boxing. That referee, Mora should never officiate again. It's one thing to be out of position to make the proper call but it's another too be right there and blatantly make a horse sh%t call. I am looking forward to the rematch & can't wait to watch Mares & Agbeko put on another good scrap
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 16 2011, 08:44 PM) *
IBF? No thank Smarty Beardo's Letter to the Boxing Commission about Shit Sandwich deals and fights!

Thank you Mr. Beardo! Power to the Beardo!
I am glad that there will be a rematch : Golden Boy can't protect Mares any longer. I hope they erase that L on Agebko's record. the fans win one!

There is no doubt that Smarty Beardo's letter about Shit Sandwich deals and fights helped too!!!! Thank you SB!!!!

Jack
thehype
LOL

Richard Schaefer: "If the money is right!"

SMH. Too bad promoters, not sanctioning bodies, actually make the fights.
and the NEW
GBP just playing their chips with Don King.

Instead they can put him in with Montiel and have him beat down! Donaire ain't happening while he remains at Top Rank. Who is left, Moreno? That guy has a plastic belt and nothing else. His best 'wins' are Cermeno and Sydorenko.
JONdaCON817
hell yeaa!! this fight is gonna be amazing.. i think Agbeko wins this one. hes gonna come out firing on all cylinders!! He didnt come out hot that lass fight so i think he deff has the advantage coming into this rematch.
kingknockout
how it should be done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.