Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bernard Hopkins meets Rashad Evans
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
I thought I would post this video up to show how classy a guy Hopkins is and that he really should consider being a trainer. He is a master and although I fight and teach the arts I learned a great deal from him. He had Rashad Evans captivated.

http://youtu.be/SHwPBTDDp00
and the NEW
Seen it.

More knowledge from the master there.
MoneyMay
Good video hopkIns is a genius i seen this like 2 weeks ago ..this was made the week of Evans fight vs Ortiz ..but good post anyway
Crafty
Hopkins would make a good boxing coach for sure. But MMA is different, you always need to think about the takedown. Rashad does kind of do that shoulder roll thing though.
thehype
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Hold up now...your title should be changed. It's not "Bernard Hopkins meets Rashad Evans"...it's "RASHAD EVANS MEETS BERNARD HOPKINS".

Show the proper respect please. Bernard could give two shits about meeting Rashad Evans. Evans, however, probably feinted from sheer glee after the experience.

laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 17 2011, 09:23 AM) *
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Hold up now...your title should be changed. It's not "Bernard Hopkins meets Rashad Evans"...it's "RASHAD EVANS MEETS BERNARD HOPKINS".

Show the proper respect please. Bernard could give two shits about meeting Rashad Evans. Evans, however, probably feinted from sheer glee after the experience.
laugh.gif

Yea he deff seemed extremely excited and happy to meet BHop.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 17 2011, 09:23 AM) *
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

laugh.gif

Ok Hype you got me on that one. Rashad did look a little star struck as he should be.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Aug 17 2011, 04:41 AM) *
I thought I would post this video up to show how classy a guy Hopkins is and that he really should consider being a trainer. He is a master and although I fight and teach the arts I learned a great deal from him. He had Rashad Evans captivated.

http://youtu.be/SHwPBTDDp00

bhop was dropping science on him and he looked like a deer in the headlights. good shit from him. bouie fisher does not get the props he deserves for schooling him and brother nazim. bernard would make a great trainer.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 17 2011, 05:22 PM) *
bhop was dropping science on him and he looked like a deer in the headlights. good shit from him. bouie fisher does not get the props he deserves for schooling him and brother nazim. bernard would make a great trainer.

Yeah you're right. I didn't even hear BHop say anything after Bouie died.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.