Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah Files Official Protest Over Khan Loss
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
http://www.boxingscene.com/zab-judah-files...han-loss--42919

So Judah is doing coke too?! That has to be the case if this guy is trying to dispute that loss to Khan no2.gif We've all seen Judah get hit low, and the most that he did to state his case, was scream, cry, complain, whatever. That "I got kicked in the stomach on the playground" position that he used in the Khan fight didn't help at all. It's clear that this was Judah's last chance to prove himself in the division...or as a person for that matter. I'm utterly ashamed of this dude's delusional conquest at a fair trial, when he was getting peppered the whole fight...

mgrover
i saw the "low blow" it wasnt low. from some angles it seems just above the belt line. unless it dick starts where his belly button does
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 23 2011, 02:21 PM) *
i saw the "low blow" it wasnt low. from some angles it seems just above the belt line. unless it dick starts where his belly button does

Khan could've easily been warned for the shot because it did look kinda funny from different angles, but Judah just laying on the canvas not saying ANYTHING was simply unacceptable.
Method
Shit, from that angle in your avatar it looks PLENTY low. Aint even close. That's ALL I care to contribute on this matter.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 23 2011, 02:46 PM) *
Shit, from that angle in your avatar it looks PLENTY low. Aint even close. That's ALL I care to contribute on this matter.

Are you speaking of Cotto repositioning Judah's balls or Khan adjusting Judah's waist guard for him?
MoneyMay
It was low barely ..Judah didn't want to fight so that was his way out..as soon as the ref waived the fight off he was ok smh
Eighty88Eight
Judah? Complaining about low blows? The guy that intentionally unleashed his patented devastating left uppercut on Mayweather's testicles before hitting him behind the head? Just an out and out coward.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 23 2011, 04:28 PM) *
Judah? Complaining about low blows? The guy that intentionally unleashed his patented devastating left uppercut on Mayweather's testicles before hitting him behind the head? Just an out and out coward.

You already know that when Judah is getting outgunned, he looks to tag the referee in like they do in the wrestling matches laugh.gif
Imperius3
It was a borderline shot, but no balls though.

Does Judah really want a rematch? Or is Judah trying to save face? I don't think he needs another beating.
Imperius3
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 23 2011, 01:46 PM) *

That's Cotto-Judah. Here, take a look at this:

gravytrain
Judah just wants another payday.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 24 2011, 06:28 AM) *

The single best thing Judah did in his career.

The shot was good. I would say almost perfectly placed.
King Eugene
From what I saw that wasn't a low blow but a belt line shot. To me Judah was getting his ass handed to him and was looking for a way out. If he gets the rematch it'll look the exact same. Khan made him gunshy and Judah wouldnt let his hands go plain and simple.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 23 2011, 07:52 PM) *
The single best thing Judah did in his career.

The shot was good. I would say almost perfectly placed.

And Mayweather still didn't go down.
Cshel86
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Aug 23 2011, 05:07 PM) *
Judah just wants another payday.

Hell, he only made $500k for this fight and layed an egg to seal the deal. Surely he doesn't think he's gonna get anything more than that for any upcoming bout. $500k is where Judah's stock dropped before the fight, and it dropped even lower afterwards. I'm sure he had to pay his trainer, promoter, and some other people after he received his purse...so he basically got his ass kicked and quit, for no money at all dntknw.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 24 2011, 11:58 AM) *
And Mayweather still didn't go down.

Yeah well it hurts less to get hit in the vagina than in the balls.
sduck
Oh that Zab Judah, he likes to quit in the ring, but he just doesn't know how to quit before he gets to it.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 23 2011, 10:24 PM) *

lmao
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 23 2011, 10:24 PM) *

Classic Steve!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 23 2011, 09:24 PM) *

LMAO thats fucced up... but damn it was funny.
PColeman28
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 23 2011, 07:24 PM) *

HAHA this was funny^^^^
.......and judah is dumb for the protest he'll just get beat up again in a rematch with khan
BoxingFan86
So this is what boxin' has come to? I give up!
BigG
LOL

I like Zab but his non effort vs Khan was terrible...I'd rather see Zab fight Alexander
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 27 2011, 09:18 AM) *
LOL

I like Zab but his non effort vs Khan was terrible...I'd rather see Zab fight Alexander

Sadly, he should have followed through with the Alexander fight that he was building, before he took the Khan fight. He was sooo busy trying to get a big payday, that he forgot how he folds under pressure on the big stage. He would've at least given Alexander some type of run for his money, but to beg for a fight with Khan, talk a bunch of shit, get iced, and quit, just killed his marketability in my opinion. I hope these 140 lb prospects redeem themselves when they move to welterweight, and leave Judah where he is standing.
Cshel86
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Aug 27 2011, 11:54 PM) *
My EXACT thoughts when I read that Judah was protesting the fight! The guy is an absolute disgrace who can't manage to complete an entire fight without something unusual happenin or some form of drama unleashing. It's bad enough that Judah looked for a way out in the fight to begin with, then cries how he thought the ref was doing a standing eight count ( even though he didn't beat it) yet was a low blow according the Judah himself?? Even his excuses don't make sense! Now this piece of shit is going to protest a fight he quit in?

thumbsdown_anim.gif

We all know how Judah is, and he can't finish a fight if he cant easily walk over and KO his opponent. I also find it funny that he wouldn't even say anything to the ref while he was down, and we have ALL seen him get hit with a more convincing low blow and cry to the ref while rolling over on the canvas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.