Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally, a Great Boxing Article That Has Nothing To Do With Pacquiao or Mayweather
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Eighty88Eight
Manny Pacquiao has a marketability edge over Floyd Mayweather says David Mayo, Mayweather Nuthugger.
http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/...sputed_edg.html
Hotsauce
since the whole steroid talk manny has gotten bigger.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 24 2011, 12:23 PM) *
since the whole steroid talk manny has gotten bigger.

no, that was from taking steroids
mgrover
well the price of the hp touchpad has been slashed to as cheap as $99 in some places.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 24 2011, 05:03 PM) *
well the price of the hp touchpad has been slashed to as cheap as $99 in some places.

still overpriced
HazConvictedFelonMane
And the 'great' article has everything to do with Pacquiao and Mayweather. You're desperate for views like that? You have to resort to funny tactics in order to get people to look at your topic? That's pretty pathetic bro. Keep it real dog. If the article is about them, don't try to con us. This topic should get MERGED for that.
caneman
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Aug 24 2011, 06:03 PM) *
And the 'great' article has everything to do with Pacquiao and Mayweather. You're desperate for views like that? You have to resort to funny tactics in order to get people to look at your topic? That's pretty pathetic bro. Keep it real dog. If the article is about them, don't try to con us. This topic should get MERGED for that.

Unbelievable, I actually agree with Haz rolleyes_anim.gif
JONdaCON817
ahh nuthuggers... whos testicles dwell in your warm embrace?
checkleft
This clearly has nothing to do with manny or may.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Aug 24 2011, 07:03 PM) *

it isn't as if i've deceived you into investing money into my company, silly goose. i deceived you into providing me a laugh at your expense.
checkleft
A.W
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.