Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24/7
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
gravytrain
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 04:24 PM) *
What is there to be jealous about? She is a very pretty woman. But she in my opinion seems a bit manufactured. This is from the outside looking in. They could be deeply in love with each other and have a serious connection, I do not know. I am judging by what I saw. I mean when he went to kiss her she just touched his cheek with hers. Maybe she has issues with public display of affection. I am just telling you right now, if May wasn't May, Miss Jackson would be with another baller. Its no big deal, as long as they are happy. I am sorry that you wasted minutes of your life watching Lamar and his wife. Really feel for you on that one.

They argument between Sr. and Jr. was hard to watch. Really sad. I am sure there are many issues between the two. Let's hope next week they can show the two of them speaking or at least apologizing each other.

i love witnessing the misfortune of others. i watch that shit and Jersey Shore just to laugh as the train wreck happens.

that girl really doesn't seem to like him but there are bigger problems than that. when are men going to catch a break and be able to pull jersey chaser moves? it's not our fault nobody cares about female sports, pay them more money so we can live like the trophy wives.

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 28 2011, 06:25 PM) *
When he was going off about how dominant he's been for the past 16 years, all's I was thinking is, well, you weren't even active for a handful of those years.

i thought about Ray Lewis smacking him across his theater when he said he's the hardest working athlete of the past 16 years.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 28 2011, 04:59 PM) *
Hope Floyd has that prenuptial agreement locked and loaded for this blow-up doll of a fiance' that he's showing off. He should be looking at Shane's new "liability" that he picked up in midst of all of the other bullshit he's dealing with. A man with Floyd's money (or millions period) is similar to a woman's vagina...no guy is going to do anything for you, make you feel like somebody, etc without the hopes "getting some". It just doesn't work like that, when you have that much money. Those legal fees aint no hoe either, whether you beat the case or not, it still COSTS, and it costs nasty money in Floyd's case.

1. Flashy lifestyle (clothes, money, cars, homes, entertainment, etc)
2. A bunch of leeches on your camp ("I dont even know everybody's last name"...not good)
3. 4 children (currently battling baby mamas for $65k+ a month in child support)
4. 6 pending court cases ($$$)
5. Taking care of immediate family ($$$)
6. A blow-up doll waiting to cash out ($$$)
7. Getting old in a physical sport that you cant compete in forever, and it's you primary source of income (bad situation)

If #6 pops out a few crumb-snatchers and plays her cards right, then any amount of money that he brings in will be taxed to the fullest extent...aside from #3, which is gonna be there forever. Maybe we will see this dude fight EVERYBODY that calls him out after a while, because #3 and #6 is a bill that will never be paid off. No more long layoffs...

That is what I am saying about Ms. Jackson, she just seems like of those Basketball Wives. Again I am not hating she is very pretty but I just get a phony feel from her. Then again not everything seems what it appears. The fact that they met while she was waiting for her car and she is an aspiring actress I just do not know. After seeing the argument between Sr. and Jr. I am realy sad about that. It sucks, it really sucks when things get aired out like that. It was like watching someone run over a kid. Very hard to get those images out of your head. Maybe HBO crossed the line for airing it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 29 2011, 08:24 AM) *
hey could be deeply in love with each other and have a serious connection,

The only way this could happen was if Miss Jackson had a dick laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 08:13 PM) *
That is what I am saying about Ms. Jackson, she just seems like of those Basketball Wives. Again I am not hating she is very pretty but I just get a phony feel from her. Then again not everything seems what it appears. The fact that they met while she was waiting for her car and she is an aspiring actress I just do not know. After seeing the argument between Sr. and Jr. I am realy sad about that. It sucks, it really sucks when things get aired out like that. It was like watching someone run over a kid. Very hard to get those images out of your head. Maybe HBO crossed the line for airing it.

Thats what they always turn into, some greedy, spiteful, piece of nothings. They lay on their back and get paid, but hey, we gotta blame that on the suckers that layed with them also. Damn she looked good though, but wifey material wouldn't cross my mind. The argument at the end sucked and it made them look bad, but like I said earlier, this isn't the first time they bumped heads, it's just the first time it's been aired.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 28 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Thats what they always turn into, some greedy, spiteful, piece of nothings. They lay on their back and get paid, but hey, we gotta blame that on the suckers that layed with them also. Damn she looked good though, but wifey material wouldn't cross my mind. The argument at the end sucked and it made them look bad, but like I said earlier, this isn't the first time they bumped heads, it's just the first time it's been aired.

She is wife material to that baller athlete class. Just look at who these dudes date. Chad Johnson, Kobe Bryant (we all know why he had to marry her), Lamar Odum, Chris Humphries, Larry Johnson, Sean Merrium, the list goes on. They are trophy wives. They look good on the arm. If you have that kind of money the woman that you are with better be a banger. Um... Look at Jossie Harris, she is another pretty lady. Roger Mayweather's son's mother is beautiful, now what can she and Roger have in common... Roger is paid. no brainer. All women are not like that by the way. The reals ones are not willing to do what the fake ones are. I could not tolerate May's life, the hanger on's and all the bs but when you have no talent and the only thing you have going for you is a pretty face then you strike while the iron is hot. I could write a book on gold diggers. The stories... I am not saying Ms. Jackson is a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke n*gga.

I hope Sr. and Jr. patch it up.
scallum
Floyd Jr is heck of ungrateful to his pops. In the hood I'm from nobody even had fathers. Floyd Jr had his for 16 years plus Sr introduced him to a Trade that makes $$$$.If Floyd Sr abandoned his fam like many fathers do maybe lil Floyd winds up on the streets trying to hustle or in The Penitentiary.He needs to thank his lucky stars he had a father
gravytrain
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 11:51 PM) *
She is wife material to that baller athlete class. Just look at who these dudes date. Chad Johnson, Kobe Bryant (we all know why he had to marry her), Lamar Odum, Chris Humphries, Larry Johnson, Sean Merrium, the list goes on. They are trophy wives. They look good on the arm. If you have that kind of money the woman that you are with better be a banger. Um... Look at Jossie Harris, she is another pretty lady. Roger Mayweather's son's mother is beautiful, now what can she and Roger have in common... Roger is paid. no brainer. All women are not like that by the way. The reals ones are not willing to do what the fake ones are. I could not tolerate May's life, the hanger on's and all the bs but when you have no talent and the only thing you have going for you is a pretty face then you strike while the iron is hot. I could write a book on gold diggers. The stories... I am not saying Ms. Jackson is a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke n*gga.

those athletes make the decision to marry those no talent gold diggers. they're the ones that deserve the blame. if anything it's a reflection of what type of man they're than how much of a jumpoff the girl is.
SmartyBeardo
Finally got to watch it.

#1. I think FMS could whoop FMJ and Fifty Pennies.

#2. Fifty Pennies looked much more like FMJ's fiance than that piece sportin' the tails. Yeh, yeah, I know - they were born that way- right.

#3. I want to see who gets to the ring faster after Ortiz sends FMJ to The Land Of Twitch, Fellerbe, 50 Pennies or the blow up doll with tails. I know that's an unlikely scenario.

#4. I wonder what Ortiz thinks about FMJ's little scene with his daddy?

#5. Ortiz needs to punish the body.
Method
Wouldnt surprise me in the least if Ms Jackson was a "beard".

Floyd spent much more time googly-eyed over .50's shoulder as .50 slurped down Chef Boyardee than he did fawning over his wife (which seems more like a business arrangement than genuine feelings).
jlupi
great boxer or not. Its time Jr. grows up
Allmenjoi8
The onus of the argument can not be squarely on the shoulders of Jr. It took two to tangle and it was ugly. Sr. had much to play in that part too. They do not have a regular father/son relationship. It is clearly strained. Both of them said some pretty hurtful things to each other. I really pray for them. That is a lot of issues and to be honest that plays on you mentally. Jr. does not need anymore distractions.

Its amazing how some of yawl think Floyd Jr. is gay... I mean hell you listen to the music out now, its all about homie love ( that sounds incredibly gay I know). Like the Boondocks episode when Thugmanificent (laughing) did the song called "Homies over Ho's....do the homie" I miss the Boondocks. Back to my original statement. Floyd is not gay, he has a daddy issues which is why he surrounds himself around men, does not make him gay. The Ortiz brothers have nothing but men in their camp because they have mommy issues and therefore women can not be trusted. Textbook. They are more suspect to be gay then May.
Eighty88Eight
maybe Hype knew how inane this thing would turn when he laughed off the initial story of this "nasty" argument. im not being critical of it but 7 pages of family feuding is a bit much. they're talking about it on the radio too.... non sports radio.
Method
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 29 2011, 11:03 AM) *
Floyd is not gay, he has a daddy issues which is why he surrounds himself around men, does not make him gay. The Ortiz brothers have nothing but men in their camp because they have mommy issues and therefore women can not be trusted. Textbook. They are more suspect to be gay then May.

Floyd has Daddy issues so he surrounds himself w men? Ortiz has Mommy issues so he surrounds himself w men. Interesting.

Ortiz cant trust women so he surrounds himself w men. "Textbook", you say. So, by the same logic, wouldnt Floyd's daddy issues dictate that he cant trust men, and therefore surround himself w women? Yet, he surrounds himself w so many men he cant even keep up w all their names. But he's the more hetero? Again, interesting.
Eighty88Eight
how many elite fighters surround themselves with women at training camp? dntknw.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 11:51 PM) *

Hey, any man that's willing to get bent over financially, just to have a show-piece, is insecure and mentally unstable. Can't knock him though, if that's your way of life, then more power to you! I'm not implying that all women are like that, by the way...guess I gotta look at the generation that we live in. Most individuals want to "live the life" and social networks and such, are making them feel closer and closer to the celebrity lifestyle. If most of these athletes possessed their current talents, but didn't have the money and fame along with it, then most of these women would look the other way. Being the fact that these athletes have a guaranteed flashy lifestyle that the woman could live, they use that as collateral to scoop her up. As far as that bullcrap that went down at the end...it's just further evidence to show the world that the issues between Sr. and Jr. are far from resolved. It may take that much longer to patch this one up, but who cares at this point...it's like the Middle East, they will always be at war.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 11:56 AM) *
how many elite fighters surround themselves with women at training camp? dntknw.gif

Lmao!
Method
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 11:56 AM) *

So wouldn't that render that analysis moot, that is, if it made any sense to begin with?
Cshel86
QUOTE (scallum @ Aug 29 2011, 01:35 AM) *
Floyd Jr is heck of ungrateful to his pops. In the hood I'm from nobody even had fathers. Floyd Jr had his for 16 years plus Sr introduced him to a Trade that makes $$$$.If Floyd Sr abandoned his fam like many fathers do maybe lil Floyd winds up on the streets trying to hustle or in The Penitentiary.He needs to thank his lucky stars he had a father

Floyd Jr.
1. Utilized thhe skills that Sr. introduced him to
2. Had a great amateur career, went to the olympics, and is the most successful pro boxer to this date
3. Stayed out of prison long enough to make something of himself
4. Made something of himself and took care of his ENTIRE family
5. Gave his father the best lifestyle that a son could provide for a father that spent 5 years in prison
6. How many fathers do we know out there, that went to prison for 5 years, just to get released and follow a son who makes millions? Not only that, but who can go to prison that long, to get out, and do what he loves best (train) without being denied because a criminal past?

Floyd Sr.
1. Trains his son then goes to prison
2. Gets released and blows his second chance with his son
3. Blows his chances to train his own champion
4. Claims that he wants to just have a relationship with his son, but slowly tries to creep his way back into his camp.
5. Demands respect for someting that he has been given credit for.
6. Wants his ego stroked at all times, but he was the least successful between his son and brother
7. Not appreciating the fact that his son grew up enough to even attempt to forgive him and give a damn if he (Sr.) was financially stable.
darroy
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 10:51 PM) *

lamar odom? u mean klhoe???!!!!! don't know if i'd call THAT ONE a trophy wife but to each is own.....
Method
QUOTE (darroy @ Aug 29 2011, 01:58 PM) *
lamar odom? u mean klhoe???!!!!! don't know if i'd call THAT ONE a trophy wife but to each is own.....

Same goes for Kim, and that cro-magnon Chris Humphries.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 10:53 AM) *
maybe Hype knew how inane this thing would turn when he laughed off the initial story of this "nasty" argument. im not being critical of it but 7 pages of family feuding is a bit much. they're talking about it on the radio too.... non sports radio.

link?
Eighty88Eight
upyourassaroundthecorner.com/770am9am
lloyd mayflower
Miss Jackson is a fag hag, Floyd senior sounds like a ghetto Bobcat Goldthwaite, Ellerbe was VERY close to bursting into tears when Floyd was getting angry. Those are my thoughts.
Cshel86
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 29 2011, 03:12 PM) *
Miss Jackson is a fag hag, Floyd senior sounds like a ghetto Bobcat Goldthwaite, Ellerbe was VERY close to bursting into tears when Floyd was getting angry. Those are my thoughts.

Hahahaha!!! laugh.gif
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 29 2011, 12:12 PM) *

NoviceBoxing.com calling.. They want their member back..
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 29 2011, 07:15 PM) *
NoviceBoxing.com calling.. They want their member back..

Mate, next time, post your reply in the thread where you were engaged. Following a novice like me around a forum trying to get your own back isnt a good look. Specially for a high brow boxing afficianado like yourself
lloyd mayflower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EDFYe2p8g

Watch from about 1:45 and tell me Floyd isnt gay!!!

"I'm so flashy"

Floyd Mayweather Jr
gravytrain
QUOTE (darroy @ Aug 29 2011, 01:58 PM) *

she definitely gets the Most Likely to Take His Trophies award.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 29 2011, 11:03 AM) *
The onus of the argument can not be squarely on the shoulders of Jr. It took two to tangle and it was ugly. Sr. had much to play in that part too. They do not have a regular father/son relationship. It is clearly strained. Both of them said some pretty hurtful things to each other. I really pray for them. That is a lot of issues and to be honest that plays on you mentally. Jr. does not need anymore distractions.

Its amazing how some of yawl think Floyd Jr. is gay... I mean hell you listen to the music out now, its all about homie love ( that sounds incredibly gay I know). Like the Boondocks episode when Thugmanificent (laughing) did the song called "Homies over Ho's....do the homie" I miss the Boondocks. Back to my original statement. Floyd is not gay, he has a daddy issues which is why he surrounds himself around men, does not make him gay. The Ortiz brothers have nothing but men in their camp because they have mommy issues and therefore women can not be trusted. Textbook. They are more suspect to be gay then May.

the Ortiz cats have nothing but men in their camp because they're trying to win a fight. i didn't see Ortiz locking legs with an exposed gay man like Leo Ellerbe either.
EAlbian
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Aug 29 2011, 03:01 PM) *
i didn't see Ortiz locking legs with an exposed gay man like Leo Ellerbe either.

"He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual, I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Floyd Mayweather Sr.
Eighty88Eight
leonard ellerbe is gay? nothing wrong with that other than the obvious
Method
"He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual, I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Thanks, I been wonderin where that quote went, and why nobody brings it out from time to time.
Eighty88Eight
leonard ellerbe is....? no2.gif

now that that's mentioned, i recall during the De La Hoya fight leonard ellerbe looking at Floyd like he was a french delicacy of some kind. some mr. smithers shit right there.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 04:09 PM) *
leonard ellerbe is....? no2.gif

now that that's mentioned, i recall during the De La Hoya fight leonard ellerbe looking at Floyd like he was a french delicacy of some kind. some mr. smithers shit right there.

I don't know that he is, I just thought the quote was hilarious. You would think that if he was that it would be a little more publicized(something a little more concrete), taking anything from Big Floyd's mouth is probably a bad idea.
Method
You didn't get the memo?

EAlbian
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 29 2011, 04:28 PM) *
You didn't get the memo?

Haha, as hilarious as this is you could make the same argument about raul garcia. I'm talking about something from someone in the industry. With all the pictures and shit we get from TMZ and the rest of those garbage outlets you would think if something like that actually existed it would have surfaced.
Cshel86
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 05:25 PM) *
I don't know that he is, I just thought the quote was hilarious. You would think that if he was that it would be a little more publicized(something a little more concrete), taking anything from Big Floyd's mouth is probably a bad idea.

Yeah taking anything from an old, jealous, resentful, prune is always gonna be suspect. If this dude was head of the Mayweather camp and got his ass kissed properly or to his liking, then we wouldn't such nonsense from this pain in the ass. Ellerbe does slip up in hiding his homo moments, but I would've believed it if it came from somebody else in the camp...not a bitter father who got owned by his son on premium television laugh.gif
Method
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 05:35 PM) *
Haha, as hilarious as this is you could make the same argument about raul garcia. I'm talking about something from someone in the industry. With all the pictures and shit we get from TMZ and the rest of those garbage outlets you would think if something like that actually existed it would have surfaced.

Of course, bro. I just think its funny that somebody did it...and its these guys, and combined w what Floyd Sr was quoted as saying before, I mean, If I were Leo Ellerbe, I might be sing for libel/defamation as well. Truth is, I just think its funny. I dont really put much thought into the validity.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 29 2011, 04:46 PM) *
Of course, bro. I just think its funny that somebody did it...and its these guys, and combined w what Floyd Sr was quoted as saying before, I mean, If I were Leo Ellerbe, I might be sing for libel/defamation as well. Truth is, I just think its funny. I dont really put much thought into the validity.

No its fucking hilarious haha i had a good laugh in the office. There was some shit that came out about your boy B-Hop awhile back, I'm gonna try and find it somewhere.

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/20055/explosiv...ex_scandal.html

note: I don't put any real faith in any of this, but since we've been on so much gay shit lately on this forum, here's some more gay

It wouldn't shock me if Ellerbe was gay at all, what other dude dedicates himself to another guy like that and isn't married or have kids or a girlfriend and is never talked about outside of a Mayweather fight
Method
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 06:04 PM) *
No its fucking hilarious haha i had a good laugh in the office. There was some shit that came out about your boy B-Hop awhile back, I'm gonna try and find it somewhere.

It wouldn't shock me if Ellerbe was gay at all, what other dude dedicates himself to another guy like that and isn't married or have kids or a girlfriend and is never talked about outside of a Mayweather fight

Yeah, I remember some shit like that....some jail interview from an a fellow inmate.

Ellerbe prob a 7-figg nga from doin what he do though.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 29 2011, 05:07 PM) *
Yeah, I remember some shit like that....some jail interview from an a fellow inmate.

Ellerbe prob a 7-figg nga from doin what he do though.

yea and some other bullshit article/blog I posted them in my last post.

I heard somewhere that Ellerbe makes 1% off of Floyd, which is still 7 figures haha
BoxingFan86
If he's gay, he's gay. He's a grown-ass man, so he can do as he pleases when it comes to his personal life. As grown men, we shouldn't worry about his personal life.
gravytrain
it's something to worry about. don't you see all the young cats in Mayweather's gym? what kind of influence will Leo and Mayweather being sissies have on those kids?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 29 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Floyd has Daddy issues so he surrounds himself w men? Ortiz has Mommy issues so he surrounds himself w men. Interesting.

Ortiz cant trust women so he surrounds himself w men. "Textbook", you say. So, by the same logic, wouldnt Floyd's daddy issues dictate that he cant trust men, and therefore surround himself w women? Yet, he surrounds himself w so many men he cant even keep up w all their names. But he's the more hetero? Again, interesting.

In psychology its different. Because May has daddy issues he is around men to fulfill what he never had. Notice he is cool with his mom which means he is prone to have a better relationship with women (I will save the Jossie Harris rants for later). He surrounds himself with certain types of men, non threating unlike his dad.

The Ortiz brothers because their mother left them does not have close relationships with women. No girlfriend nothing. Just all men that is their comfort zone. The only reason why I know this is because this was covered in a psychology class I had to take. There is a term for it and I like a jerk forget. I have to go through my books and look.

QUOTE (darroy @ Aug 29 2011, 12:58 PM) *

She thinks she is a trophy wife. I do not see it either but hey...

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 29 2011, 02:58 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EDFYe2p8g

Watch from about 1:45 and tell me Floyd isnt gay!!!

"I'm so flashy"

Floyd Mayweather Jr

I do not think that makes him gay, and if he was that gay man can beat a lot of straight man's asses. It is pointless to argue this man's sexuality. Hell there is a picture of Pac in bed with four other dudes cuddling each other, now that is suspect. Plus I have never heard a story of Floyd being with a guy. Never.
He is flashy, that is not a gay term. That term is actually used a lot. "That dude is flashy." It means he is a show off. Plain and simple.

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 03:09 PM) *

Floyd Mayweather Sr.

If Ellerbe is gay so what? he is good at his job. There are many gay people in position of power. Last time I check homosexuals are defending this country? What is the big damn deal? It makes 0 sense.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Aug 29 2011, 06:04 PM) *
it's something to worry about. don't you see all the young cats in Mayweather's gym? what kind of influence will Leo and Mayweather being sissies have on those kids?

When I see pictures of them working out in the gym, that is exactly what I see. Unless they are in the middle of the ring kissing or sexing each other what is the problem? Yawl are looking way too hard at May.. that is kinda gay no pun intended.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 29 2011, 07:44 PM) *
The Ortiz brothers because their mother left them does not have close relationships with women. No girlfriend nothing. Just all men that is their comfort zone. The only reason why I know this is because this was covered in a psychology class I had to take. There is a term for it and I like a jerk forget. I have to go through my books and look.

If Ellerbe is gay so what? he is good at his job. There are many gay people in position of power. Last time I check homosexuals are defending this country? What is the big damn deal? It makes 0 sense.

Do you actually know that victor doesnt have good relationships with women or are you taking it from the 30min reality tv show?? I have no clue but before you go around diagnosing peoples social norms maybe you should look further into it.

If you would have read my following post i pointed out that I don't think he's gay and it wouldn't matter to me if he was. I posted it because i thought it was funny, it sounds exactly like something that would come out of Mayweather Sr. retard mouth.

Do you actually know what ellerbes job is because im pretty sure he can't even seem to convey it
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 06:55 PM) *
Do you actually know that victor doesnt have good relationships with women or are you taking it from the 30min reality tv show?? I have no clue but before you go around diagnosing peoples social norms maybe you should look further into it.

If you would have read my following post i pointed out that I don't think he's gay and it wouldn't matter to me if he was. I posted it because i thought it was funny, it sounds exactly like something that would come out of Mayweather Sr. retard mouth.

Do you actually know what ellerbes job is because im pretty sure he can't even seem to convey it

I have no idea what Victor's relationship with women are, I m looking at his background and seeing certain patterns that certain people exhibit that has been what he has been through. Its more of me leaning on what I learned in a psychology class. It is outright guessing on my part, just like I said I think Floyd has daddy issues which explains his need to be around certain types of men. That is it. Speculation on my part. That is all.

I have no idea what Ellerbe's job is, but whatever it is, he is successful at it. I think that he is May's manager. I am doing my best Dr. Drew with these two. I am assessing what I have seen so far.
TheFonz
debating another man's sexuality = ghey.
Method
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 07:55 PM) *

Seems she had "Ms. Jackson" dead to rights on about 30 seconds of footage.
JONdaCON817
is there a difference between being "Gay" and being a "Faggot"??...

"Fag" sounds worse but if someone calls you "Gay" theyre more likely to mean it.... lol

Fag juss seems like a word of disrespect like calling someone a "Douche".. idkk i juss think ppl are gettin wayy too booty hurt... i have a GREAT relationship with my father and ide never EVER talk to him like that cuz i feel God would strike me down with lightning(honor your father and mother, so you may live long in the land God has given you) but if he doesnt feel close to his dad then fucc it.... let him call his daddy a cab driver, who cant fight for shyt, whos a faggot. *shrugs* not everyone has the best relationship with there dad, mom or both...

would anyone care if Victor Ortiz ran into the Mother that abandoned him and called her a "selfish bitch"? i wouldnt.
Cshel86
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Aug 29 2011, 08:28 PM) *
debating another man's sexuality = ghey.

Allmenjoi8 is a woman..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.