Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full 4 min Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Sr on 24/7
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 29 2011, 01:34 AM) *
I expect to read all about this soon in Tiger Beat. That mystery man may finally be revealed. laugh.gif

it's probably Chris Bosh. everybody already knows those about those 3.
flip
It would have been hilarious is Floyd Sr. said "Then why don't you fight Pacquiao?"

Hops
Yeah. We would all probably freeze to death waiting how Jr. would respond to that. Hahaha!
STEVENSKI
Just morons both of them. Never thought I would say it but Roger looks smart purely because he kept his big gob shut.
Eighty88Eight
oscar says he never left senior, and called him "the best trainer, period" on his twitty account. nice coda to this sweet fable of greed, power, and jealousy. let us all return to our lives now.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 09:08 AM) *
oscar says he never left senior, and called him "the best trainer, period" on his twitty account. nice coda to this sweet fable of greed, power, and jealousy. let us all return to our lives now.

Cocaine is a helluva drug laugh.gif
EAlbian
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 29 2011, 01:57 PM) *
Cocaine is a helluva drug laugh.gif

people still do cocaine?? I thought everyone just snorted bath salts nowadays
Cshel86
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 02:00 PM) *
people still do cocaine?? I thought everyone just snorted bath salts nowadays

Same difference if you ask them laugh.gif I dont know what that stuff is that Judah has been snorting, but Oscar may have put him on to it. Hell, maybe if they stop being cheap and start snorting the real thing instead of this man-made, hand-me-down stuff nowadays, then they would actually function better. You get what you pay for...that goes for drugs as well...
EAlbian
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 29 2011, 02:13 PM) *
Same difference if you ask them laugh.gif I dont know what that stuff is that Judah has been snorting, but Oscar may have put him on to it. Hell, maybe if they stop being cheap and start snorting the real thing instead of this man-made, hand-me-down stuff nowadays, then they would actually function better. You get what you pay for...that goes for drugs as well...

Idk, never tried it but i do know people are going crazy off the shit. slicing their faces off and committing suicide. haha, most of the coke people snort is cut with some man made shit. They are selling bath salt for $100+ a gram or some shit, thats a damn fucking expensive bath hahaha
gravytrain
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 29 2011, 02:23 PM) *
Idk, never tried it but i do know people are going crazy off the shit. slicing their faces off and committing suicide. haha, most of the coke people snort is cut with some man made shit. They are selling bath salt for $100+ a gram or some shit, thats a damn fucking expensive bath hahaha

it's because of the strength and the dosing of it. i don't think a dose is even 100mg. people do too much and die or go crazy. it wont be around too much longer though, the chemicals will be banned around late September.
Eighty88Eight
im gonna go snort some bath salts while clutching my cock, anybody wanna join me?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 04:47 PM) *
im gonna go snort some bath salts while clutching my cock, anybody wanna join me?

Lol, you are on your with that one man...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Aug 29 2011, 01:15 PM) *
it's because of the strength and the dosing of it. i don't think a dose is even 100mg. people do too much and die or go crazy. it wont be around too much longer though, the chemicals will be banned around late September.

The sooner the better.
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm laughing my ass off to some of the posts in here.

Imagine in the next episode of 24/7, Mayweather Sr, winds up in Ortiz'a training camp, only to have the Mayweather one bring in Robert Garcia.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 29 2011, 11:39 PM) *

Imagine in the next episode of 24/7, Mayweather Sr, winds up in Ortiz'a training camp, only to have the Mayweather one bring in Robert Garcia.

We never know what this old attention whore is up to. Besides, what does he have to lose at this point?
gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 29 2011, 11:18 PM) *
The sooner the better.

speak for yourself, Beardo lol.

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 29 2011, 11:39 PM) *

not going to happen, it'll be Mayweather talking about his personal life and making Ortiz look like he can hit like George Foreman.
CrazyBuffalO
Any new links to the vids? Didn't catch the vids posted on time. They've been taken down by HBO already.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.