Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saul CANELO Alvarez private training footage *INTENSE*
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury

Yes there are now subtitles.
BlueMercury
Alfonso Gomez in training

kidbazooka1
Good stuff unlike most though i think Alvarez is in tough against Gomez but if he beats him easly i'll be very impressed.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Sep 17 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Good stuff unlike most though i think Alvarez is in tough against Gomez but if he beats him easly i'll be very impressed.

I don't know, the way Cotto completely outclassed Gomez is hard to forget. I see Alvarez winning easy, not to mention it's at 154. His(Gomez) best weight should be 147.
Fitz
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 18 2011, 07:21 AM) *
I don't know, the way Cotto completely outclassed Gomez is hard to forget. I see Alvarez winning easy, not to mention it's at 154. His(Gomez) best weight should be 147.

Yep, very true. Cotto treated him like a boy.
Method
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 17 2011, 07:54 PM) *
Yep, very true. Cotto treated him like a boy.

So whats the deal? Do I lay a little scratch on Gomez or no?
Fitz
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2011, 11:46 AM) *
So whats the deal? Do I lay a little scratch on Gomez or no?

Well like it was said earlier, Cotto abused Gomez. I'm fairly confident after that, that Alvarez handles him. So I wouldn't be tempted by Gomez, but what the hell do I know, haha.
Method
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 17 2011, 10:03 PM) *
Well like it was said earlier, Cotto abused Gomez. I'm fairly confident after that, that Alvarez handles him. So I wouldn't be tempted by Gomez, but what the hell do I know, haha.

Yeah, I cant bet on one of the "Contender" stars.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2011, 02:14 PM) *
Yeah, I cant bet on one of the "Contender" stars.

Lets put it this way, the event should be called 'Star Power' plus Alfonso Gomez. No way can you bet on a Pretender star. No way. Buy a nice bottle of vino instead laugh.gif
Method
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 17 2011, 10:23 PM) *
Lets put it this way, the event should be called 'Star Power' plus Alfonso Gomez. No way can you bet on a Pretender star. No way. Buy a nice bottle of vino instead laugh.gif

Dude, I bought 8 bottles of vino for tonight (and tomorrow).
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2011, 02:51 PM) *

Alky drinks.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 17 2011, 07:51 PM) *

Shiraz and Russian Standard with mairinated ribs and a bit of vegetation.
Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 17 2011, 10:58 PM) *
Shiraz and Russian Standard with mairinated ribs and a bit of vegetation.

I told you, hoss, I got short ribs marinating in a borolo wine marinade in the fridge for tomorrow. Im not crazy bout shiraz as a stand alone grape, but a few of the bottles I got are blends w Shiraz in em.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 17 2011, 07:59 PM) *
I told you, hoss, I got short ribs marinating in a borolo wine marinade in the fridge for tomorrow. Im not crazy bout shiraz as a stand alone grape, but a few of the bottles I got are blends w Shiraz in em.

I don't generally do Shiraz but it was one of those big Yellowtail bottles at my son's place. Home now with whatever I want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.