Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar Puts It Out There...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/blog/box_exper...k?urn=box-wp617

De La Hoya puts it out there for the people. The suicide part threw me off, but I cant say that his issues were outside the norm...it happens during and after anybody's career. Thoughts?
STEVENSKI
Good for him. If he follows the 12 steps & 12 traditions he will do well.
daprofessor
dude went from the top of the world being cheered by everyone to being clowned and boo'd ringside at fights because of the fishnets thing. he was boxing's poster boy....and now he's an after thought. that has to mess with his ego some. i suppose he has to find a new place in life and realize he isn't the alpha anymore. everyone deals with that differently. not many have dealt with it on his level. he's in the publics eye so everything he does is under the microscope. i have been critical of him in the past...but i can't fault him for falling and picking himself back up. i have to commend him for recognizing there's a problem and having the balls to fix it.
Method
Pussy'll do that to ya.
Cshel86
For some reason I almost forgot how money and fame tends to even make guys like Oscar, live outside the box. Then, after they shamefully go public with it, people forget that these guys are human as well. I guess I tend to overlook the people's champs of the sports and think that they are role models in their private lives. Hell, I remember Jim Lampley spoke about Pacquiao before his fight with Diaz. "There's no more beers, and bbq's, and movie star hangouts as was the case before". That was a bit odd, but I guess it happens to the majority of them.
thehype
Good to know that the fishnet photos were real.

laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
Fishnet photo? Can someone please post it
SmartyBeardo
Here we go.
Nay_Sayer
This reminds me of a cut by Morris Day and the Time.

Fishnets, black pantyhose
Big legs, show thru the holes...

LOL...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It's sad how Oscar's life has ended up in the past few years. I guess I can't say I was 100% shocked, because he lived a wilder lifestyle when he was younger. He's always seemed to have the women issues, but the cocaine thing shocked me a bit. I'm happy he went to rehab, and hopefully he can stay straight. He was always my favorite boxer when I first got interested into boxing, and who knows, may he will take another crack at getting in the ring.
Nay_Sayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uh-s0ea7mk...eature=youtu.be

Fishnets, black pantyhose...

lol...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 31 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Fishnet photo? Can someone please post it

youtube Oscar de la hoya and you will get the full meal deal, menjoi.
and the NEW
Good on the guy. His lived the dream, the ups and the downs and his still fighting on! Legend.
sduck
I finally saw the fishnet pics, lmao what the hell

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 31 2011, 09:37 PM) *
Pussy'll do that to ya.

that's exactly right
Method
That Russian chick was fucking SLAMMIN!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 2 2011, 12:39 AM) *
That Russian chick was fucking SLAMMIN!

Enough to get you coked to the eyeballs and convinced that wearing her underwaer and taking snaps might be a really good idea? laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 1 2011, 05:59 AM) *
Enough to get you coked to the eyeballs and convinced that wearing her underwaer and taking snaps might be a really good idea? laugh.gif

What are you talkin' about, Ollie, you're about to do similar shit with some dude from the Isle of ManlyMen.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 2 2011, 01:06 AM) *
What are you talkin' about, Ollie, you're about to do similar shit with some dude from the Isle of ManlyMen.

It's OK it's rugby.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 1 2011, 06:22 AM) *
It's OK it's rugby.

I understand, but Russian chicks don't mind a bit of fishnet rugby. Jus' sayin' yahoo.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 1 2011, 12:59 PM) *

I will never hate a man for getting talked into doing some freaky shit by a really hot bitch.

HOWEVER, any man who is stupid enough to allow said bitch to produce any form of photographic equipment in such a situation deserves everything he gets. Specially with the world spy network that is facebook these days.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 2 2011, 01:26 AM) *
I understand, but Russian chicks don't mind a bit of fishnet rugby. Jus' sayin' yahoo.gif

The Russian rugby team is coming to the World Cup. I may have to attend their matches if only to check out their female fan base, haha.
Eighty88Eight
you're not funny

i dont understand how the ambiguity of oscar's sexuality is somehow news. he was born gay
Eighty88Eight
why do men have nipples?
Eighty88Eight
why were we born that way?
Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 09:39 AM) *
Bring your flash (boy does that date me). BTW, that babe with Fishnets in that photo is not up to Russian Standards. I'd still sniff her snail trail though.

Post me a pic of a hotter one bro. If thats true, I have to see it.
Method
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 1 2011, 08:59 AM) *

Never.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Sorry, my wife and kid and daughter in-law and nieces and their friends are still off limits.

Cant you find a representative example? A ball park picture, if you will.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 10:34 AM) *
Don't you have a cock to go suck?

you're stupid
streetlion1
Fishnets or not....Oscar was still arguably the best fighter of this era.
BoxingFan86
I'm still laughin' at how his reps tried to insult everyone's intelligence by sayin' the pics were photoshopped.
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 11:21 AM) *
Boxer of the decade, IMO.

That would be Roy Jones. Best of the era as well.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Aug 31 2011, 09:39 PM) *
This reminds me of a cut by Morris Day and the Time.

Fishnets, black pantyhose
Big legs, show thru the holes...

LOL...

laugh.gif

that was a cut. on a different note....how many ppl here are from the chi!?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 09:43 AM) *
Ahhh, you don't have a cock to go suck, do you? I still think menjoi may be able to accommodate you.

I don't have a penis but if I did, you would be really jealous. And my clitoris probably puts your penis to shame. And your penis or lack there of I am sure will do just fine.
mgrover
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Sep 1 2011, 09:56 PM) *
That would be Roy Jones. Best of the era as well.

can't agree with that. never would of called jones a boxer, more of a fighter. he was flashy and all, but after losing his god given abilities he wasn't the same fighter.
Method
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 1 2011, 07:45 PM) *
my clitoris probably puts your penis to shame.

Ahhh. You take ROIDS? Clit like WWF Diva Chyna!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 1 2011, 09:53 PM) *

Chyna has a gigantic grub for a clit laugh.gif.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 1 2011, 08:53 PM) *

No, i hate needles and I am not into drugs, plus I hate wrestling its kinda gay. Men dressing up in customs putting oil on their bodies and rubbing on each other does nothing for me. It makes real wrestling look bad. My body is all natural, except the nail polish on feet.
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Sep 1 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Chyna has a gigantic grub for a clit laugh.gif.

Um never seen her clitoris and do not plan to. But thanks for the vision (sarcasm). But if you have seen her clitoris its still bigger than Beardo's penis I can assure that. Wives and girlfriends only cheat for one reason...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 1 2011, 08:27 PM) *
Ooooh, now your hurtin' my feeble feelings, menjoi. Are your wearing spandex assless chaps right now?

HAhahahaha. I have no idea what those are but spandex assless chaps sounds funny. The truth hurts. There is hope for men like you well that's not true. Penis enlargements does not help with performance and plus they would need a dinosaur leg to help your situation out. I know it sucks that you have to pee on your balls but look on the bright side.... well in this case peeing on your balls is pretty bad.
Spyder
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 1 2011, 07:45 PM) *
I don't have a penis but if I did, you would be really jealous. And my clitoris probably puts your penis to shame. And your penis or lack there of I am sure will do just fine.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
The New York Post is running a story that Hoya paid this hoe a whopping 20 mill to keep from releasing any further info from their night(s?) together.

Meth I agree, those Russian chicks are hot, but 20 million hot? Nice work if you can get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.