Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ponce De Leon ready for GAMBOA, training video *MUST SEE*
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
It is translated once the interview starts.

Cshel86
I can tell you now, this scrap wont last long at all. Ponce De Leon doesn't do well against quick fighters by any measure. He doesn't have the worse record in the world, but he needs to fight sluggers, and sluggers only. His bout against Lopez ended tragically in the first round, and Broner either was too careful, had an off-night, or took it easy on him. Both Lopez and Broner were fast, and Gamboa is no different. As a matter of fact, Gamboa would be somewhat of a nightmare for all three of these guys in my my opinion. Ponce De Leon has decent power, but he's flat-footed and has a bad chin to be a Mexican fighter. I see a Gamboa/Broner bout coming out of this as well.
daprofessor
same hard nosed fighter. i like ponce deleon but beating gamboa is going to be a very tuff task. i think the guy who's going to beat him has to have a solid left hook. deleon is southpaw....so i don't think it's going to happen.
BlueMercury
WEIGHT IN

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Sep 10 2011, 10:39 AM) *
WEIGHT IN

Testy . . . testy . . . thought we were going to see a Mexican v Cuban brawl there for a minute.
BlueMercury
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 10:49 AM) *
Testy . . . testy . . . thought we were going to see a Mexican v Cuban brawl there for a minute.

LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.