Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: torvix3000?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
If that is the torvix, welcome back.

You've got some heavy lifting to do.
torvix3000
Sorry guys I couldn't help you on neutralizing the Floyd Jizguzzlers. Lol! I was banned, remember. And in fairness to FH, I disrespected Ben. That's a very serious offense. Anyway, they seem to be gone now. So, I'm outta here. But expect me to read and contribute to traffic. Only regrets -> Fitz owes me his sig sometime in 2012.
Method
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 2 2011, 10:30 AM) *
Sorry guys I couldn't help you on neutralizing the Floyd Jizguzzlers. Lol! I was banned, remember. And in fairness to FH, I disrespected Ben. That's a very serious offense. Anyway, they seem to be gone now. So, I'm outta here. But expect me to read and contribute to traffic. Only regrets -> Fitz owes me his sig sometime in 2012.

You were banned?

For what?

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 3 2011, 02:30 AM) *

Are you fucken nuts? They're everywhere and should be considered low lying fruit for a guy with your keyboard warrior skills and relentless tenacity.
lloyd mayflower
Welcome back Cervix
Crafty
How long were u gone for? I only now found this board after it disappeared 5 years ago. It's great to be back and see all the names I remember from back in the day.

On another note, does anyone know what happened to BigGeorge?
torvix3000
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 2 2011, 10:43 AM) *
You were banned?

For what?

Ben banned me because I disrespected the site. And after getting banned I still went after him like crazy. So I concentrated on my works. I'm really on a short vacation.

I would have created another handle but a lot of the old guys seem to be MIA? What happened?

QUOTE (Crafty @ Sep 2 2011, 11:27 AM) *
How long were u gone for? I only now found this board after it disappeared 5 years ago. It's great to be back and see all the names I remember from back in the day.

On another note, does anyone know what happened to BigGeorge?

5 years ago? You mean boxinqtalk? Ben and Greg had a falling out. So Ben put up his own site.
torvix3000
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 2 2011, 11:19 AM) *
Welcome back Cervix

Lol! I won't be posting much and not anymore soon as I will be back to work. Not to mention I have to somehow accept my banishment. I invited some of my friends to post here. But they're not a match to the Floyd nuthuggers.

And who's Cervix2000? I thought it was you, really.

And fuck Fitz! I am thinking of buying a domain domain so me and him can have a go in it. He still owes me his sig. We have a sig bet, remember!!!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 2 2011, 03:47 PM) *
Lol! I won't be posting much and not anymore soon as I will be back to work. Not to mention I have to somehow accept my banishment. I invited some of my friends to post here. But they're not a match to the Floyd nuthuggers.

And who's Cervix2000? I thought it was you, really.

And fuck Fitz! I am thinking of buying a domain domain so me and him can have a go in it. He still owes me his sig. We have a sig bet, remember!!!

I dont know who it was. I just enjoyed referring to you as cervix.
thehype
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 2 2011, 11:37 AM) *
Ben banned me because I disrespected the site. And after getting banned I still went after him like crazy. So I concentrated on my works. I'm really on a short vacation.

I would have created another handle but a lot of the old guys seem to be MIA? What happened?

5 years ago? You mean boxinqtalk? Ben and Greg had a falling out. So Ben put up his own site.

For the record, it wasn't so much about disrespecting the site, per se, but it was about simply posting that link to that idiot's article that tried to make it look like Percy Crawford and myself were the bad guys, as if you were pointing that out as well in an effort to co-sign his comments (and for the curious, no, it didn't have anything to do with Mayweather or Pacquiao...it was, for the most part, about Diego Corrales).

And also, for the record, Greg and I didn't have a falling out and then I put up the website.....it was actually the other way around....I put up the website, although I was still willing to help Greg with his site, but he got mad AND THEN we had a falling out. He didn't want the message board...said it was useless to please you "monkeys" (his words, not mine), so I saved it.

But hey, I'm the one who approved your new account torvix, so obviously it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.
lloyd mayflower
There you have it Torvix, Hype is up for letting you stay, so please stay, at least until Fitz wakes up and ass rapes you all over the site! For old time's sake!
johnnyblaze
So you guys all used to post at b-talk? This all makes a lot more sense now.
Crafty
I used to post at b-talk, and then one day I couldn't find the forums anymore, only chat. I was so pissed! 5 years later I finally found this site with alot of the old b-talk guys! I've been on a different board for the past 5 years... not nearly as good.
torvix3000
Shucks!!! I'm stuck with work. Well at least my banishment somehow did some good. This board was addicting, really.

And Fitz. Nah... I bet he's happy that Floyd's still ducking Pacquiao. Or working up to not look like that keyboard-addicted teenager with that fighthype t-shirt he used to give out as prize for his "virtual boxing manager" contest.
torvix3000
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Sep 2 2011, 12:28 PM) *

Why is that?

QUOTE (Crafty @ Sep 2 2011, 12:35 PM) *
I used to post at b-talk, and then one day I couldn't find the forums anymore, only chat. I was so pissed! 5 years later I finally found this site with alot of the old b-talk guys! I've been on a different board for the past 5 years... not nearly as good.

Lol! It means you're not persistent enough. That time I would turn the world wide web upside down inside out to find out where the forum went.
thehype
QUOTE (Crafty @ Sep 2 2011, 12:35 PM) *

What was your username? It's probably still here. All the old threads and posts are still here too.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Sep 2 2011, 11:28 AM) *

We had a Johny Blaze who used to post here about a year ago. It's not you though is it?
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 2 2011, 03:36 PM) *
We had a Johny Blaze who used to post here about a year ago. It's not you though is it?

Nope, I just signed up here a week or so ago since my regular forum was down for a server upgrade.
Method
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 2 2011, 11:37 AM) *

Likely problems w the database.
Crafty
QUOTE (thehype @ Sep 2 2011, 03:16 PM) *
What was your username? It's probably still here. All the old threads and posts are still here too.

Don't worry about it, I didn't have many posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.