Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao: Greatest fighter of out generation
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
gravytrain
is Pacquiao the greatest of all time or just the greatest?
gravytrain

the great one singing the greatest song
gravytrain

a preview of his next fight.
daprofessor
laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 8 2011, 05:24 PM) *

a preview of his next fight.

Lol.....hilarious....

Seriously though Gravy... what is your honest opinion on who would win if the fight takes place...

Who, how, and why... ?

lloyd mayflower
Manny Pacquiao is most definitely a bad mother fucker.
gravytrain
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 8 2011, 05:39 PM) *
Lol.....hilarious....

Seriously though Gravy... what is your honest opinion on who would win if the fight takes place...

Who, how, and why... ?

who:

how:

why:

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 8 2011, 09:47 PM) *
who:

how:

why:

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Just a top drawer post
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 8 2011, 05:43 PM) *
Manny Pacquiao is most definitely a bad mother fucker.

remember that tsunami that hit Japan? some say it's caused by Pacquiao punching the ocean.
daprofessor
here's what floyd/pac will look like:

except the ko will be more brutal because pac will come forward more than gatti(rip) did.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 8 2011, 05:47 PM) *
who:

how:

why:

Lmfao!!!......

Ur an idiot...

That's right, let's blind the truth with humor....

That's some funny shit though..
Cshel86
He is exciting to watch, but I prefer watching his fights at lower weights though. These last few opponents with no pulse or a set of balls, makes it hard to watch him nowadays.
gravytrain
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 8 2011, 06:41 PM) *
He is exciting to watch, but I prefer watching his fights at lower weights though. These last few opponents with no pulse or a set of balls, makes it hard to watch him nowadays.

Pacquiao, peace and blessings upon him, is thrilling them and killing them.
gravytrain
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 8 2011, 06:28 PM) *
Lmfao!!!......

Ur an idiot...

there's only 1 god of boxing and Pacquiao is his messenger.
Box in Hand
Is this a serious post or one meant to make us laugh. He is not the greatest of our generation. I would put Hopkins above Pac's catch weight, performance speculating, super huge head ass. And should he and Floyd fight, look for the Pac to get beaten silly.
gravytrain
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 8 2011, 06:11 PM) *

except the ko will be more brutal because pac will come forward more than gatti(rip) did.

here's what you cats look like talking about Mayweather:

and this is what Pac will do to Mayweather:
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 8 2011, 05:28 PM) *
Lmfao!!!......

Ur an idiot...

Dude, this has everything to do with all the new FMJ NUTTMITES but as bad as FMJ is, anyone who thinks that Pacman has no chance is never seen Chop Chop rock his ass or Castillo beat him like I did! ANYONE CAN BE BEAT, and while I don't so much mind this whole testing thing...WITHOUT IT BEING YEAR AROUND, IT DON'T MEAN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if Pac/May are smart they fight twice @ least! I hope they work it all and make it all happen and since FMJ is this God, STFU and help get the fight made and Pacman stop acting like someone neutered his ass and publicly tell FMJ AND WORLD, FUCK YOU FLOYD, I'LL TAKE YOUR TEST LOUD MOUTH BITCH, LET'S GET THIS FIGHT SIGNED AND STOP FRONTING! What a concept huh?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 8 2011, 07:35 PM) *
Is this a serious post or one meant to make us laugh. He is not the greatest of our generation. I would put Hopkins above Pac's catch weight, performance speculating, super huge head ass. And should he and Floyd fight, look for the Pac to get beaten silly.

Hatton's Mayweather impression
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 8 2011, 06:35 PM) *

This is just in case you need some material to rub one out two! thumbsup_anim.gif
daprofessor
Box in Hand
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 8 2011, 05:56 PM) *
This is just in case you need some material to rub one out two! thumbsup_anim.gif

LOL. You know the truth is Manny and Freddy will have matching shakes after Floyd pics Manny apart. So just stop orbiting Pac's nuts and come back 2 Earth.
King Eugene
Come on Caneman...WTF do you keep that picture though? laugh.gif
caneman
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 8 2011, 07:46 PM) *

It is PERFECT for nuttmites bruh! PERFECT! laugh.gif Plus it's on photobucket with all the other shit I got saved there!
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 8 2011, 07:45 PM) *
LOL. You know the truth is Manny and Freddy will have matching shakes after Floyd pics Manny apart. So just stop orbiting Pac's nuts and come back 2 Earth.

LMFAO! I said many times Floyd wins the fight so you trippin pimpin drinks.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 8 2011, 07:46 PM) *

What? How dare you, Eugene. That pic is classic. Cane should post it even more. Every time a nuthugger makes another useless Mayweather thread, we should just all the reply with that picture and nothing else.

Do you guys remember Chico Escuela? Who was it that used to post his pic every time he made a post? (Lil Lightsout?) That shit was so funny. Chico finally just gave up and left this place.
Method
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 09:14 PM) *
Chico finally just gave up and left this place.

Like CEO and JD.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 09:14 PM) *
What? How dare you, Eugene. That pic is classic. Cane should post it even more. Every time a nuthugger makes another useless Mayweather thread, we should just all the reply with that picture and nothing else.

Do you guys remember Chico Escuela? Who was it that used to post his pic every time he made a post? (Lil Lightsout?) That shit was so funny. Chico finally just gave up and left this place.

I vaguely remember Chico. I have no clue what you are talking about or are getting at? Are you saying Chico was ripping on me when I posted? If so I do not recall.

CEO used to post a pic of Teddy Atlas many times when I was making many shitty picks.
Warlord
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 8 2011, 08:43 PM) *
I vaguely remember Chico. I have no clue what you are talking about or are getting at? Are you saying Chico was ripping on me when I posted? If so I do not recall.

CEO used to post a pic of Teddy Atlas many times when I was making many shitty picks.

I guess it wasn't you. Someone around here had a spat with Chico and started posting personal pics of Chico on the forum. Every time Chico would post or make a thread, and I mean immediately, that pic of him would get posted. And then he left. I remember whoever did it was a Toney fan, maybe that's why your name came to my mind.

I wasn't ripping on you though. Wasn't ripping anybody. Just thinking we should start doing the same thing again, except post that Floyd Tiger Beat poster every time some nuthugger makes a retarded Mayweather thread. I.E. Ortiz beating Mayweather would be "sports biggest upset ever."
Warlord
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 8 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Like CEO and JD.

What happened with JD? I've heard it mentioned a few times, but no specifics.
caneman
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 08:52 PM) *
I guess it wasn't you. Someone around here had a spat with Chico and started posting personal pics of Chico on the forum. Every time Chico would post or make a thread, and I mean immediately, that pic of him would get posted. And then he left. I remember whoever did it was a Toney fan, maybe that's why your name came to my mind.

I wasn't ripping on you though. Wasn't ripping anybody. Just thinking we should start doing the same thing again, except post that Floyd Tiger Beat poster every time some nuthugger makes a retarded Mayweather thread. I.E. Ortiz beating Mayweather would be "sports biggest upset ever."

It would have been posted so many times since the After Dark Series that it would be sickening! I'd have close to an extra 1000 post easy since then! lmao
Snoop
I love this thread.
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2011, 02:14 AM) *

I think you're thinking of MayorgaIsDangerous. That shit was classic.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 8 2011, 08:45 PM) *

the only thing shaking after the fight is Mayweather's head when he's crying on Ellerbe's shoulder.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 8 2011, 09:31 PM) *

the only thing shaking after the fight is Mayweather's head when he's crying on Ellerbe's shoulder.

Where's that like button? lmao
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 8 2011, 08:31 PM) *

Ok, if you believe that it's all that matters.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 08:52 PM) *

I remember Chico well. He was a HUGE Toney fan. I don't think it was him though who kept having his pic posted. I think Snoop is right, it was MayorgaIsDangerous.

Man that's gotta be going back at least 6-7 years.

Lil-lightsout

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 09:52 PM) *

Now that you mention it I do remember Chico being a huge Toney fan, but that is all I remember about him.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way, I was just confused when I saw my name mentioned.

I also think that is a great idea(in the bold).Haha.
checkleft
Wow.. I didn't know people rode manny like this other than his wife. I thought boxingscene was bad...
On another note what kind of guy keeps pictures of mayweather or any other man like that on hand?..
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2011, 11:14 AM) *

Chica & I did not see eye to eye on 99% of things but he was a quality poster alright. Had plenty of good back & forth with him over the years.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 9 2011, 12:07 PM) *
I think you're thinking of MayorgaIsDangerous. That shit was classic.

MID has the infamy of the "temple is the middle of the forehead" statement. That shit will live on forever.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 9 2011, 01:54 AM) *
What happened with JD? I've heard it mentioned a few times, but no specifics.

Hype said the other week that JD had got married.

This is a great topic. First pro Manny one iv seen in a while and people are up in arms about it. Good work Gravy.

Iv even seen someone claim you are blinding the truth by claiming Pac can beat Floyd. Page one of the Floyd fan textbook. Know how to give him W's for fights he hasnt even fought
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 9 2011, 09:18 AM) *
MID has the infamy of the "temple is the middle of the forehead" statement. That shit will live on forever.

laugh.gif

He never lived that one down. That and his name being Dan Rose or something.
caneman
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 9 2011, 12:27 AM) *
Wow.. I didn't know people rode manny like this other than his wife. I thought boxingscene was bad...
On another note what kind of guy keeps pictures of mayweather or any other man like that on hand?..

From what I have seen, this has by far become the #1 Floyd nuttmite(yea mites are in the nutts digging for dander) site on the net...peeps be making threads just for the sake of doing it almost to the point that it's close to spam! Mind you it's not that we didn't get some pretty good posters but when those thread start all the nuttmites just pile on and really threads like this being made daily would be fun just so y'all mites know how it feels!

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 9 2011, 04:58 AM) *

This is a great topic. First pro Manny one iv seen in a while and people are up in arms about it. Good work Gravy.

Iv even seen someone claim you are blinding the truth by claiming Pac can beat Floyd. Page one of the Floyd fan textbook. Know how to give him W's for fights he hasnt even fought

I totally agree man!
Method
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 9 2011, 05:58 AM) *

JD bailed. For the same reason CEO did.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 8 2011, 06:11 PM) *

No doubt about it. Actually, this thread is a big ass joke. It's like a nut hugging convention. With sayings like 'the tsunami was caused by Pac punching the ocean' and 'the greatest singing the greatest song' is just sickening. People complain about my posts, but this one should've been merged.
Snoop
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 9 2011, 01:08 PM) *
No doubt about it. Actually, this thread is a big ass joke. It's like a nut hugging convention. With sayings like 'the tsunami was caused by Pac punching the ocean' and 'the greatest singing the greatest song' is just sickening. People complain about my posts, but this one should've been merged.

You've surprisingly got it and missed it, all at the same time.
checkleft
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 9 2011, 07:35 AM) *
From what I have seen, this has by far become the #1 Floyd nuttmite(yea mites are in the nutts digging for dander) site on the net...peeps be making threads just for the sake of doing it almost to the point that it's close to spam! Mind you it's not that we didn't get some pretty good posters but when those thread start all the nuttmites just pile on and really threads like this being made daily would be fun just so y'all mites know how it feels!

I totally agree man!

So you become a nutmite because you hate nutmites..?
Perfect sense.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 9 2011, 01:08 PM) *

Hahahahaha! Haz Mane is having a go at people for nut hugging! Mission accomplished gravy! What a bell end you are Haz!!!
SENTRAL
Floyd Mayweather Jr.  Even the mans name oozes an aura of greatness.  Say it over and over with your eyes wide shut as you picture the poetic gracefulness of this legendary pugilist in action.  The man has dominated from his days as undoubtedly the greatest super featherweight of all times through to his current unassailable lead as the best boxer to have ever set foot on our planet.  To say he is a ring magician is understating matters so tremendously it is beyond insulting.  Some foolhardy historians will lay claim to Sugar Ray Robinson as the P4P no.1 fighter in ring history but where and how can these doofus individuals make such bizarre statements?  They say he was good as a welterweight but it's only because they read it in a book.  We can all salivate at the brilliance of Floyd Mayweather Jr right here and right now because his effortless beauty is the stuff of now, and not the chimes of old has-beens basking in nostalgia.  
Some even suggest Leonard could beat the great man!  Yes, it's true I have actually heard it said!  How could they justify making such disturbingly inaccurate suggestions?  A man who lost more than a dozen times?  And he was white!!  Are these fools being serious?  Floyd Mayweather Jr.  The greatest super featherweight, the greatest lightweight of all time.  Duran?  I wouldn't even indulge the clueless numbskulls who continoulsy bring up this over rated Panamanian time after time like he was ever anything other than average.  And I'm not being harsh.  I've seen tapes where he lost to a guy called Kirkland Laing.  Who?  Exactly!  I saw Tommy Hearns flatten Duran also.  Tommy Hearns of all people!

Guys, I felt it necessary to invade this thread on PacMan because I had to defend the greatest fighter, period, to ever climb through the ropes.  An eloquent speaker, who is wonderfully articulate, tasteful, sincere and humble with it.  Those who claim otherwise are just racist and jealous of the success and greatness of the ring immortal.  Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Sighs.
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 9 2011, 12:19 PM) *
Floyd Mayweather Jr.  Even the mans name oozes an aura of greatness.  Say it over and over with your eyes wide shut as you picture the poetic gracefulness of this legendary pugilist in action.  The man has dominated from his days as undoubtedly the greatest super featherweight of all times through to his current unassailable lead as the best boxer to have ever set foot on our planet.  To say he is a ring magician is understating matters so tremendously it is beyond insulting.  Some foolhardy historians will lay claim to Sugar Ray Robinson as the P4P no.1 fighter in ring history but where and how can these doofus individuals make such bizarre statements?  They say he was good as a welterweight but it's only because they read it in a book.  We can all salivate at the brilliance of Floyd Mayweather Jr right here and right now because his effortless beauty is the stuff of now, and not the chimes of old has-beens basking in nostalgia.  
Some even suggest Leonard could beat the great man!  Yes, it's true I have actually heard it said!  How could they justify making such disturbingly inaccurate suggestions?  A man who lost more than a dozen times?  And he was white!!  Are these fools being serious?  Floyd Mayweather Jr.  The greatest super featherweight, the greatest lightweight of all time.  Duran?  I wouldn't even indulge the clueless numbskulls who continoulsy bring up this over rated Panamanian time after time like he was ever anything other than average.  And I'm not being harsh.  I've seen tapes where he lost to a guy called Kirkland Laing.  Who?  Exactly!  I saw Tommy Hearns flatten Duran also.  Tommy Hearns of all people!

Guys, I felt it necessary to invade this thread on PacMan because I had to defend the greatest fighter, period, to ever climb through the ropes.  An eloquent speaker, who is wonderfully articulate, tasteful, sincere and humble with it.  Those who claim otherwise are just racist and jealous of the success and greatness of the ring immortal.  Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Sighs.

laugh.gif
blackbelt2003
Terminally ill people all over the world are praying that Manny Pacquiao will lose to Floyd Mayweather.

Apparently it's because Pacquiao's tears can cure cancer.

Black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.