Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarver Exposed?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
King Eugene
Tarver Exposed

Well at least he wasn't cheating with some ugly ass chic.
gravytrain
this actually makes me like Tarver more. good find, King.
Cshel86
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 8 2011, 07:11 PM) *
Tarver Exposed

+1
caneman
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 8 2011, 06:11 PM) *
Tarver Exposed

She wasn't no jump off, her ass was a JUMP ON! drinks.gif Traver talking shit @ the end was funny! Good stuff Ry...nice fine my man!
Warlord
Disgusting. Tarver sounds like a 14 year old kid in those transcripts. What a tard.
Method
Can't wait to hear what Mars Bar has to say about KK.

Worst thing there is running your hands through a bitch like that's hair and then you feel where the weave is wove.

Hahahahaha @ Tarver. The night before the fight he was getting his pep rally on.

PS - Tarver is kinda of a fucking prick. I remember when we went up to film him for the first Jones fight, and he was getting his ass kicked in sparring. Buddy sent his ass home, and when we went to interview him, he just got all cunt-like, so we told him to stick it and rolled.

Funny thing about him in the skype...you can only see the whites of his eyes.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 8 2011, 09:22 PM) *
Can't what to hear what Mars Bar has to say about KK.

Worst thing there is running your hands through a bitch like that's hair and then you feel where the weave is wove.

Hahahahaha @ Tarver. The night before the fight he was getting his pep rally on.

PS - Tarver is kinda of a fucking prick. I remember when we went up to film him for the first Jones fight, and he was getting his ass kicked in sparring. Buddy sent his ass home, and when we went to interview him, he just got all cunt-like, so we told him to stick it and rolled.

Hahahaha!!! Classic!
caneman
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 8 2011, 08:22 PM) *
Can't wait to hear what Mars Bar has to say about KK.

And those big ass bubble gum lips! lol And most of those bitches won't even let you touch the weaves...fuck if you can't spank her ass and pull her hair while hitting it from behind it takes away from the whole experience! Just saying!!!
Eighty88Eight
wtf kinda jungle language is tarver speaking. i didn't understand a word of what he said
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 9 2011, 04:04 PM) *
wtf kinda jungle language is tarver speaking. i didn't understand a word of what he said

ROTFL Tarver cracks me up. He is one of those guys I love to hate but I give him credit for still hanging round & of course for knocking RJJ out.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 9 2011, 02:04 AM) *

Oh no, that aint jungle language...that's that "Im about to get some" dialect that automatically kicks in when the "ass" is confirmed! You see he could barely sit still in his chair while he was skypin'.
Method
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 9 2011, 12:35 PM) *
You see he could barely sit still in his chair while he was skypin'.

That's the crack.

Mean Mister Mustard
Tarver should talk like that when he's doing the Showtime commentary. It would be more entertaining.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 9 2011, 12:50 PM) *
Tarver should talk like that when he's doing the Showtime commentary. It would be more entertaining.

Shiiiiit...as much as he spits? That computer screen would've been soaked, smh. I feel sorry for Al and Steve on Showtime, because anybody near Tarver is gonna get sprayed when he talks. He damn near turns his neck to the left or right when he talks, and it makes a you wonder if something is wrong with him.

Tarver: "Aw man! That was a Devashhhtating (devastating) left hook!" (spit flies everywhere)
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 9 2011, 12:40 PM) *
That's the crack.

Lol, smh. You got that one, Im gonna leave it alone!
JONdaCON817
This goody ass niqka thinks hes a playa fa real??... Bro you think you gettin girls cuz of yo looks?!?!... NEGRO PLEASE.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 9 2011, 12:50 PM) *

i was thinking the same thing. i would rather see RJJ and Tarver argue on Skype though, it could be a PPV. Country Ass vs No Class

Method
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Sep 9 2011, 09:51 PM) *
This goody ass niqka thinks hes a playa fa real??... Bro you think you gettin girls cuz of yo looks?!?!... NEGRO PLEASE.

You no mustache havin/
With whiskers like a rat/
Next to Beanz yo wack.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 9 2011, 09:44 PM) *
You no mustache havin/
With whiskers like a rat/
Next to Beanz yo wack.

HAHA... You got it Meth!!
ayy those next few lines describe him pretty well... lmao
Eighty88Eight
coupla hoodlums here, huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.