Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@1:45 PT/4:45-V. Klitschko vs. Adamek: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all the action and on-going reaction to V. Klitschko-Adameck. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Sunni6Killer
Vitali late KO.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Sep 10 2011, 09:55 AM) *
Vitali late KO.

Siamese Klit the elder tweaks something trying to catch up with Adamek and fails to answer the bell somewhere between the 6th and 10th.

Adamek TKO 7 scare.gif
mgrover
what time will this be in the UK when the fight starts? am really bad at working this out
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I'm actually kind of excited for this fight. I don't think Adamek will pull a performance like Haye. Adamek always comes to fight, and he has some skills. However, I don't think he'll be able to get that jab going as Klitschko is the much bigger man. I see Vitali controlling the pace with that jab and keeping Adamek on the outside. Adamek will get a couple nice shots in, like Solis, but he doesn't have the size to hurt Vitali. We've seen Adamek hurt twice by Michael Grant, and I don't see him taking a big right hand from Vitali. It'll be a nice effort from Adamek, but he'll go out swinging around the 6th round.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 10 2011, 12:44 PM) *
what time will this be in the UK when the fight starts? am really bad at working this out

Methinks 9:45pm.
mgrover
cheers gotta find a link now
SmartyBeardo
Damn, how bout that raven haired slice?
SmartyBeardo
Here we go!
SmartyBeardo
Round 1 = Adamek is flinching but starts throwing body. Klit lands right. Adamek goes inside. Klit wraps him up. Klit jab working. Adamek hurt by right and shakin.

10-9 Klit.

this isn't going to last long this way.
mgrover
if adamek doesnt KO klit he wont win.
Lil-lightsout
I don't see Adamek making it out of the 3rd round.
SmartyBeardo
Round 2 = Adamek is not moving and is at too long a length. Adamek attempting to go body. Slips inside but misses. adamek moves in firing ! Good righr Adamek. Adamek hurt by right. But lands a right. Adamek nailed by right saved by ropes but he comes ourt firing.

20-18 Klit.

this will end soon. Man v boy scenario.
Lil-lightsout
Better round for Adamek, BUT it should only be a matter of time that Klit cracks him with another right. Adamek does not take a great punch.
SmartyBeardo
Round 3 = Looks like Adamek is about to get twitched. Adamek is one game mofo. Shaken again. with jab. Adamek gors body.

30-27 Klit.

Adamek is throwing but he is totally out gunned. Moved better in that round.
Method
This is ridiculous. I shoulda followed my gut and bet Vitali by stoppage.

Did Max just call Ademek the #3 heavyweight in the division? Is it THAT bad that a cruiser that has a couple of fights vs. a couple of bitch-tittied palooka's is catapulted to #3 hvywt behind two giant pussies?

Make the brothers fight or ban them from US tv. I wanna see tears streaming down their faces as they beat on each other.
SmartyBeardo
Round 4 = Adamek moving okay but too far out of range. Adamek good right left. Right Klit. Another right. Adamek comes in firing. Adamek goes body. Adamek is a fukn stud.

40-36 Klit.
Lil-lightsout
Vitali is not that fast, but damn he really knows how to use his physical attributes. I will give Adamek some credit, he is at least still trying and kind of making it more interesting.
SmartyBeardo
Round 5 = Big right adamek no effect. Big right Klit. Adamek coming in. Firing. Adamek keeps jumping in. Adamek hurt. Eating jabs abs and rights. Almost leveled by jab. He keeps trying. Lands a left at the bell.

50-45 Klit.
Lil-lightsout
Dominant round 5 for Klit.

Damn heavyweight boxing sucks, we clearly got the two best dominant heavies in this sport, AND they will never fight one another!
SmartyBeardo
Round 6 = I want to say right here right now I respect Adamek for even being in there still. Big right. big right. Huge right. standing eight. this should be it. This should be over. Adamek just getting beat up. Still fighting. He keeps fighting. Adamek survives and that is all.

60-53 Klit.
Lil-lightsout
Wow, I can not believe he made it out of round 6. Klit should end it this round.
Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 05:35 PM) *
Round 6 = I want to say right here right now I respect Adamek for even being in there still. Big right. big right. Huge right. standing eight. this should be it. This should be over. Adamek just getting beat up. Still fighting. He keeps fighting. Adamek survives and that is all.

60-53 Klit.

How did Adamek even get this fight? Jesus.
SmartyBeardo
Round 7 = How in the hell is aamek still in there? Adamek stillnfiring ineffectively. Adamek is fighting on nothing but heart now. Just flinching for good reason.

70-62.
Lil-lightsout
Is it me or did Vitali look pretty damn tired in round 7? He sure took that round off, and Adamek still landed nothing.
Lil-lightsout
Whoa, Klit goes down!!! But from what?
SmartyBeardo
Round 8 = Adamek trying to come in. amazing. Good right by adamek. Big right Klit. I think it was a slip but I'm not sure. Slip and twist.

80-71.
SmartyBeardo
Round 9 = Big right. anotherAdamek hurt. but still there barely. Big right. Adameklooks done but still there. Just surviving.

90-80
Lil-lightsout
Very dominant round for Klit in round 9. Adamek has not come close to winning a single round.
SmartyBeardo
Round 10 = Big right.klit. Big right. big right should be over. just wobbling around it is over.
Lil-lightsout
IMO that was a good stoppage by the ref. Klit won every second of that fight. There was no complaining from any parties.
SmartyBeardo
Thought I might get lucky when Klit went down with a twisted knee TKO.
SmartyBeardo
No doubt The Siamese Klit is impressive but they will always be remembered as a tandem championship.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 10 2011, 02:52 PM) *
IMO that was a good stoppage by the ref. Klit won every second of that fight. There was no complaining from any parties.

No doubt, LL.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 05:54 PM) *
No doubt, LL.

Let's hope tonights fight is better.
Cshel86
Dammit man! Im in here working out hard as if Im trying to make weight for a fight, and end up missing the whole thing, smh. Adamek looks discouraged, but judging from the outcome, he has every reason to be.
gravytrain
kind of disappointing my money on a decision didn't come through but the ref made the right choice. i've a lot of respect for Adamek for sticking it out too, he did all he could.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 10 2011, 02:58 PM) *
Let's hope tonights fight is better.

Hopefully.

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 10 2011, 03:14 PM) *
kind of disappointing my money on a decision didn't come through but the ref made the right choice. i've a lot of respect for Adamek for sticking it out too, he did all he could.

Yeah, I'm "kind of disappointed" that the elder Siamese Klit didn't dislocate his knee. cray.gif
sduck
aww damn I missed it sleep.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 06:19 PM) *
Hopefully.

Yeah, I'm "kind of disappointed" that the elder Siamese Klit didn't dislocate his knee. cray.gif

i'm not. my main bet was the over under lol.
BGv2.0
I had a choice to make between this fight or my little cousin's 8th birthday/pool party....after some serious thinking, I figured the kid's party would have more action and be more entertaining....so I skipped the fight...

Reads like I made the right choice AGAIN.

The only thing I can give the Klits title reign any thanks for at all...is all of the time it has given me to engage in other social events due to missing their craptastic fights. lol

I may catch the replay at some point....and the Boring beat goes on.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I thought Vitali could have stopped him earlier. He was very effective, but he lacked that killer instinct again. He beat the hell outta Adamek though, and you gotta give him credit for being dominant once again. However, Adamek was so much smaller in there. It looked like a middleweight fighting a featherweight. He should have got him out sooner, and not played with him so much. I mean, what if he tears his knee up in that 8th round? I'm not sure how that's ruled, but is it conceivable that it could end in a TKO loss if the fighter can't continue? It happened to Jameel McCline against Valuev. Another dominating performance by the Klitschko's, and they're beating everybody thrown in front of them. Not their faults the division isn't that great.
BGv2.0
"He should have got him out sooner"

lol...Buddy that should be the Mantra for the Klit era!

Their inability to lay people out quickly and impressively is why their "reign" will never be more than a popcorn fart in the halls of HW championship history.

I did not see it, but the way people are saying the size difference was so huge...there is really zero excuse for guys as huge as the Klits to go those kind of rounds with guys that small...fat..old...whatever. it's the same story every time out.

The only hope is that these guys eventually start to age out soon...hell this shit has been going on for 10 years now. 10 BORING YEARS!

NOBODY is ever going to look back on this boring title reign with wonder and awe....it will always be looked at for what it was 2 huge guys dominating terrible opposition in an unspectacular fashion.
mgrover
when i saw the klits fight when i was younger i was like wonder when there going to fight each other. now even if they both make it into the ring, it looks like its going to be a snoozefest, not because it'll be a thinking man's game, one brother will be too busy flinching while the other will ruin his knee.
The Original MrFactor
PLEASE HBO!!! Do not show a replay of this fight. Just go straight to Gamboa. This fight was not worth watching twice. Glad they stopped it. If it had gone farther, Adamek was gonna possibly get seriously hurt. Vitaly is a very good fighter. i think one of the announcers said it best, that Vitaly fights BIG very well. He can fight until he's 45 easily. I dont see any HW on the landscape that can beat him. I like this Helenius guy, who may give Wladimir some trouble, but NO ONE beats Vitaly at this point. He's mastered what he's good and and executes. I think he's fun to watch, just wish that he'd get someone slightly more competitive to fight against.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 10 2011, 08:39 PM) *
PLEASE HBO!!! Do not show a replay of this fight.
This fight was not worth watching twice.

I think he's fun to watch,

WTF??? lol

He must not be that damn fun to watch if you are screaming for them to not put you thru it again! lol
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Sep 10 2011, 10:00 PM) *
WTF??? lol

He must not be that damn fun to watch if you are screaming for them to not put you thru it again! lol

LOL!!! Fun to watch just once...
Jack 1000
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Sep 10 2011, 08:25 PM) *
"He should have got him out sooner"

lol...Buddy that should be the Mantra for the Klit era!

Their inability to lay people out quickly and impressively is why their "reign" will never be more than a popcorn fart in the halls of HW championship history.

I did not see it, but the way people are saying the size difference was so huge...there is really zero excuse for guys as huge as the Klits to go those kind of rounds with guys that small...fat..old...whatever. it's the same story every time out.

The only hope is that these guys eventually start to age out soon...hell this shit has been going on for 10 years now. 10 BORING YEARS!

NOBODY is ever going to look back on this boring title reign with wonder and awe....it will always be looked at for what it was 2 huge guys dominating terrible opposition in an unspectacular fashion.

Exactly!

The Klitschko's are dominant, but every fucking one of their fights is the same beat down with the robotic jab, where the opponent won't, or can't get inside to do anything. If Brother vs. Brother do fight, I will say it now that Kramer vs. Kramer will be more entertaining. The two will show so much respect for each other, it will be no more than a glorified sparring session.

Who did Max say was the other fighter, besides Wlad who could maybe be competitive in this bird-shit heavyweight era?

I think they could make some historic footnotes because of their size and reach, but the past great champions would not be afraid to pressure them, which seems that this era has not even TRIED to get them into a firefight. The brothers still seem so open and vulnerable, it's ridiculous.

Jack
Jack 1000
What did Lampley say about Vitali in relation to Foreman's second career?

Jack
wolterb
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 10 2011, 09:39 PM) *
NO ONE beats Vitaly at this point. He's mastered what he's good and and executes. I think he's fun to watch, just wish that he'd get someone slightly more competitive to fight against.

hell yea - i think vitali is entertaining. you can say he fights like a "robot" but i just don't see that when hes in there with a supa-wide stance stickin his chin out (all the while having his gloves at the waist usually).

DEF agree with yer last statement, tho. they need someone with enough skill to bring a struggle to them. american fans (art-fags) want drama in their boxing, and vitali and his bro dominate to a point where they never let questions arise during fights as to who will win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.