Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many weight classes is Pacman GOAT of?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
SmartyBeardo
Super Bantam

Feather

Welter

Are there others? drag.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Super Bantam

Feather

Welter

I call featherweight and super featherweight, hands down.
blackbelt2003
Jr middle. I call it.

He only had one fight, but The Pac would not lose to Tommy Hearns, Terry Norris, Mike McCallum or any of the others.

If you shave Manny Pacquiao's beard, there's just a granite boxing glove there.

Black
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 10 2011, 10:39 AM) *
I call featherweight and super featherweight, hands down.

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Sep 10 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Jr middle. I call it.

He only had one fight, but The Pac would not lose to Tommy Hearns, Terry Norris, Mike McCallum or any of the others.

If you shave Manny Pacquiao's beard, there's just a granite boxing glove there.

Black

Thanks men. How could I have overlooked those?!
mgrover
lightweight anyone? the pacman would of made duran no mas long before leonard.
Cshel86
Before great fighters becomes mega superstars, they seem to have the greatest fights yet. When they become superstars, its almost hard to run across those sort of "hunger fights" that they fought earlier in their career.
SSPharaoh
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 09:57 AM) *
Super Bantam

Feather

Welter

You forgot to add the 'catchweight'. I have been a boxing fan my entire life and have not heard of a single boxer having more 'catchweight' fights than Pac. Now I may be wrong, and would love someone to correct me if I am.
SmartyBeardo
Let's be honest men. Pac is the GOAT businessman. He doesn't need to fight FMJ. FMJ needs to fight Pac. Even though Pac would humble FMJ brutally if they fought, the fact that FMJ had the nutsac to even get into the ring with the GOAT would enhance his legacy. Pac's omnipotent legacy is set. It will be enshrined in temples with engraved golden tablets.

Pac has more important things to accomplish than to involve himself in fights that are foregone conclusions like FMJ. He is busy leading the Filipino people out of poverty. He is busy becoming the GOAT pop icon. Soon he will save the world the way he is currently saving his homeland. The fact that FMJ could even be thought of as an opponent of his omnipotence the Pacman will bode well for FMJ's legacy. Why bother with the actual ass whipping that FMJ would have to endure?

You see, his omnipotence the Pacman is the GOAT humanoid. He was born that way.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (SSPharaoh @ Sep 10 2011, 11:41 AM) *
You forgot to add the 'catchweight'. I have been a boxing fan my entire life and have not heard of a single boxer having more 'catchweight' fights than Pac. Now I may be wrong, and would love someone to correct me if I am.

Business is business, and Pac is the business GOAT.

You see, when I started in business I had to eliminate the competition. It was hard work. I had to hunt the competition down and make them go away. But now I have leverage. The competition is all gone. When someone decides to compete with me they have to play by my rule, which is there are no rules.

Pac is a unique expression of omnipotence. He has the leverage. Those who he grants the privilege of being destroyed in the ring by his omnipotence are honored to meet him at the weight he chooses. After all, Pac need not fight anyone. He was born GOAT.
SSPharaoh
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 11:53 AM) *
Business is business, and Pac is the business GOAT.

You see, when I started in business I had to eliminate the competition. It was hard work. I had to hunt the competition down and make them go away. But now I have leverage. The competition is all gone. When someone decides to compete with me they have to play by my rule, which is there are no rules.

Pac is a unique expression of omnipotence. He has the leverage. Those who he grants the privilege of being destroyed in the ring by his omnipotence are honored to meet him at the weight he chooses. After all, Pac need not fight anyone. He was born GOAT.

Yeah, that's fine.

But please tell me why FMJ is a coward for requiring that ANY and ALL fighters submit to Olympic style drug tests if they want to fight him? Yet on the other hand, you are saying that it's okay that Pac requires naturally larger fighters to reduce there weights to fight him BELOW the weight division they are fighting in at that particular time?

Just trying to understand where you are going with that diatribe you spouted?

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (SSPharaoh @ Sep 10 2011, 12:02 PM) *
Yeah, that's fine.

But please tell me why FMJ is a coward for requiring that ANY and ALL fighters submit to Olympic style drug tests if they want to fight him? Yet on the other hand, you are saying that it's okay that Pac requires naturally larger fighters to reduce there weights to fight him BELOW the weight division they are fighting in at that particular time?

Just trying to understand where you are going with that diatribe you spouted?

No problem, SS. I am always happy to do my part to cure those infected with Floydiotism.

You see, his omnipotence the Pacman does not require that his sacrificial lambs make a catch weight. Those bestowed with the blessing of meeting the GOAT of GOATS in the ring are honored to submit to his request. They know (as you do deep down inside) that there is no hope for them, catch weight or not.

FMJ's cowardice is no more incurable than your Floydiotism. His omnipotence The Pacquiao is beyond testing. He was born with purity of heart, mind and spirit. When FMJ comes to the realization that there is no hope for him or any boxer in history against the GOAT of GOATS he will end his silly Olympic test demands and meet his omnipotence The Pacquiao at any weight he chooses.

That said, it is universally understood that The Pacquiao need not actually fight FMJ to be considered his superior in boxing, politics, business, and music. He was born the GOAT of GOATS.
SSPharaoh
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 12:20 PM) *
No problem, SS. I am always happy to do my part to cure those infected with Floydiotism.

You see, his omnipotence the Pacman does not require that his sacrificial lambs make a catch weight. Those bestowed with the blessing of meeting the GOAT of GOATS in the ring are honored to submit to his request. They know (as you do deep down inside) that there is no hope for them, catch weight or not.

FMJ's cowardice is no more incurable than your Floydiotism. His omnipotence The Pacquiao is beyond testing. He was born with purity of heart, mind and spirit. When FMJ comes to the realization that there is no hope for him or any boxer in history against the GOAT of GOATS he will end his silly Olympic test demands and meet his omnipotence The Pacquiao at any weight he chooses.

That said, it is universally understood that The Pacquiao need not actually fight FMJ to be considered his superior in boxing, politics, business, and music. He was born the GOAT of GOATS.

You are kidding, correct?

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (SSPharaoh @ Sep 10 2011, 12:29 PM) *

SS, I'm trying to work with you here. The fact that I have been in the presence of his omnipotence The Pacquiao has given me the power to cure Floydiotism.

You see, his omnipotence The Pacquiao bestowed upon FMJ the honor of fighting ODLfishnets, pHatton and The Flinch before him. If his omnipotence The Pacquiao had inevitably destroyed these great fighters before FMJ then Floyd would have been negatively effected monetarily, not to mention his legacy.

FMJ owes his legacy as well as his financial success to his omnipotence The Pacquiao.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (SSPharaoh @ Sep 10 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Jeez, Smarty, they just don't get it.

Did you know NSAC have to keep a spare tape measure for doing the tale of the tape for Pac? Apparently his biceps use up two whole rolls of tape. And if he flexes at any time during the measuring it causes a blackout in Vegas. That's why Pac is so fast...no tense muscles. He's not allowed to tense his biceps because the devastation would be immeasurable. The Richter scale just doesn't cover it.

Black
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Sep 10 2011, 01:00 PM) *
Jeez, Smarty, they just don't get it.

Did you know NSAC have to keep a spare tape measure for doing the tale of the tape for Pac? Apparently his biceps use up two whole rolls of tape. And if he flexes at any time during the measuring it causes a blackout in Vegas. That's why Pac is so fast...no tense muscles. He's not allowed to tense his biceps because the devastation would be immeasurable. The Richter scale just doesn't cover it.

Black

You've seen that youtube vid of the UFO sightings in the last few years, right? His omnipotence The Pacquiao training drag.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SSPharaoh @ Sep 11 2011, 07:29 AM) *

No he's not kidding SS. You see Pac does currently submit to all required testing and has never failed single test. Floyd demands these extra tests purely because he can't fathom the unbelievable nature of Pac's performance's. He knows he has no chance.

Floyd says himself that he is a 'God fearing man'well he knows what stands in front of him and it scares him shitless. We are talking about a man that carries the weight of a nation on his shoulders with ease. Do you seriously think a mere mortal like Floyd can deal with a force that powerful?
Plah
I almost never post here but nice trollin' beardo.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 10 2011, 07:49 PM) *
No he's not kidding SS. You see Pac does currently submit to all required testing and has never failed single test. Floyd demands these extra tests purely because he can't fathom the unbelievable nature of Pac's performance's. He knows he has no chance.

Floyd says himself that he is a 'God fearing man'well he knows what stands in front of him and it scares him shitless. We are talking about a man that carries the weight of a nation on his shoulders with ease. Do you seriously think a mere mortal like Floyd can deal with a force that powerful?

You see, Shane Mosley also submit to all required testing and has never failed single test.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 11 2011, 04:37 PM) *
You see, Shane Mosley also submit to all required testing and has never failed single test.

And what's your point? Shame Mosley and Manny Pacquaio are 2 different people. Don't try and connect the tainted Mosley name with that of the Fillipino Man-God. This is a thread to discuss the greatness of Manny Pacquaio at various weight classes, not to discuss that cheating SOB Shame Mosley.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 12:47 AM) *
And what's your point? Shame Mosley and Manny Pacquaio are 2 different people. Don't try and connect the tainted Mosley name with that of the Fillipino Man-God. This is a thread to discuss the greatness of Manny Pacquaio at various weight classes, not to discuss that cheating SOB Shame Mosley.

I thought my point was quite evident and clear: you said Pacquiao submits to all current drug-testing and hasn't failed a test. This is a moot point because this doesn't imply Manny Pacquiao or any fighter in boxing today is drug-free (you ASSUMED I was referring to Pacquiao alone, a sign of Pacquiaoidiotism).

The current system is flawed and there needs to be more stringent drug-testing. This is something Mayweather has proposed and wants mandated. Being one of the biggest names in boxing, he could make that happen, but it seems you and everyone else's love for Pacquiao overshadows any such sensical rationale.

Or help me to understand better. Why are you so against stricter drug-testing protocol? Is it because your hero, probably the only person in boxing today, doesn't want to go through with it (let alone for $50 million)?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 10 2011, 10:14 PM) *
I thought my point was quite evident and clear: you said Pacquiao submits to all current drug-testing and hasn't failed a test. My point is that this doesn't imply he or any fighter is drug-free (you ASSUMED I was referring to Pacquiao alone, a sign of Pacquiaoidiotism).

Get it right! It is PacquiDaoism.

His omnipotence The Pacquiao is the drug.

The current system is flawed and there needs to be more stringent drug-testing. This is something Mayweather has proposed and wants mandated. Being one of the biggest names in boxing, he could make that happen, but it seems you and everyone else's love for Pacquiao overshadows any such sensical rationale.

Or help me to understand better. Why are you so against stricter drug-testing protocol? Is it because your hero, probably the only person in boxing today, doesn't want to go through with it (let alone for $50 million)?

His omnipotence The Pacquiao is the only true drug test.
mrwigi
HA! You guys cant be serious. Then again, i guess everyone is entitled to there own opinion. BUT! can someone please tell me what weight division he is the GOAT of and please tell me why. PLEASE!!!
Xception2ThRule
Think about how ridiculous and blinded some of us are being in regard to the whole drug testing situation. In most sports, such a stand for stricter drug testing would not only be applauded, but called upon. HOWEVER, since it's Floyd "Money" Mayweather who initiated it against the humble and gracious "Filipino Sensation," no one gives a shit and it holds no weight. Do you actually think Mayweather was bluffing by asking Pacquiao to adhere to OSTD? Even if you were that delusional, why criticize Mayweather for something that could set a precedent and help the sport? Why not criticize Pacquiao for not calling his "bluff?"
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 11 2011, 02:03 AM) *
It is a good step that you acknowledge that you are blind to The Drug and The Test, his omnipotence The Pacquiao. In PacquiDaoism there is no word for criticism.

Please dude, stop trolling. You're starting to take things to the extreme. I know you may have heard this or that and may be getting tired of certain repetitive topics, but there are other people besides you that would still like to discuss. You don't need to reply to every one of my posts, LOL. When you do make a serious post, I respect what you have to say. Plus, you were the first and only one to welcome me to the forums, so that says a lot about your character.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 11 2011, 02:15 AM) *
In PacquiDaoism the creator of the thread responds to those who do not see until his 5,000th post. Then he retires for the evening.

*Edited my post.

And my bad, as you know, I am new to the forums, haha.

Congrats on #5000.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 11 2011, 05:14 PM) *
I thought my point was quite evident and clear: you said Pacquiao submits to all current drug-testing and hasn't failed a test. This is a moot point because this doesn't imply Manny Pacquiao or any fighter in boxing today is drug-free (you ASSUMED I was referring to Pacquiao alone, a sign of Pacquiaoidiotism).

Until Floyd campaigns for ALL boxers (and not just the one's he's facing) to YEAR ROUND testing (which is certainly something not coming out of his mouth) then I'll assume that Floyd's stance is based purely on his fear to take the TRUTH SERUM that is Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao!! THE GOAT.

Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 03:50 AM) *
Until Floyd campaigns for ALL boxers (and not just the one's he's facing) to YEAR ROUND testing (which is certainly something not coming out of his mouth) then I'll assume that Floyd's stance is based purely on his fear to take the TRUTH SERUM that is Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao!! THE GOAT.

So are you implying Mayweather was bluffing by asking Pacquiao to adhere to OSTD? Even if you were that delusional, why not criticize Pacquiao for not calling his "bluff?"
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 11 2011, 08:12 PM) *
So are you implying Mayweather was bluffing by asking Pacquiao to adhere to OSTD? Even if you were that delusional, why not criticize Pacquiao for not calling his "bluff?"

Floyd was not bluffing, he needs an excuse to not make the fight. But guess what muddasuckers, it matters not because the whole world understands who the one true sovereign of the 147 pound division is.

On one hand you have one guy who spends his free time breaking the law and the other who spends his time making laws. Take a bow Congressman Manny Pacquiao you are the truth!
mgrover
Mayweather says take the test but the problem is that the pacman is the test. Thus creating a infinite loop of bullshit spewed from every party involved, apart from the pacman, he shits from such a height he actually shits on the gods.
HazConvictedFelonMane
The GOAT of catchweight title fights. The division he's the GOAT in, is any division between the legitimate ones. Other than that, the answer is 0. This guy has hardly any technique. How is someone who's not fundamentally sound in any way be the greatest of all time? The guy is a good club fighter. He's a good legend killer. He's good at ending the careers if those who are already on the brink of retirement. Miguel Cotto was once a glass cup. Margarito shattered that glass and Manny just swept it up. Manny's the biggest hoax in boxing. He beats up on washed up fighters and gets so much credit for really doing nothing.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 04:18 AM) *
Floyd was not bluffing, he needs an excuse to not make the fight. But guess what muddasuckers, it matters not because the whole world understands who the one true sovereign of the 147 pound division is.

On one hand you have one guy who spends his free time breaking the law and the other who spends his time making laws. Take a bow Congressman Manny Pacquiao you are the truth!

And one of those laws are to abolish condoms? What kind of shit is that? He wants to leave the people who use underage prostitutes, exposed to all kinds of STD's? He's just using that as an excuse to make light of his infidelity.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 11 2011, 02:29 PM) *
And one of those laws are to abolish condoms? What kind of shit is that? He wants to leave the people who use underage prostitutes, exposed to all kinds of STD's? He's just using that as an excuse to make light of his infidelity.

Hahaha...you really hate Pacquiao don't you? Is that just cause he's a rival to Floyd? Would you hate him so much if he was a bantamweight or something? Stop hating. Pacman is the truth, and is the greatest at whatever division he decides to lace up the gloves in. In fact, even the Klits had better watch out, or practice saying 'Take the Test!' in good English, because Pac may be coming for them.

On a side note, Pacquiao cannot, in fact, jump. He merely pushes the earth away from him with his feet.

Black
Mean Mister Mustard
I'd say that he's the GOAT of 15 weight classes. Oh yeah, he's fought in other divisions, it's just that he kept those accomplishments a secret because if people are accusing him of taking certain substances now, just imagine what they would say if they knew that he knocked out Vitali Klitschko in a private exhibition in an underground bunker in Berlin, where only a prominent few were allowed to see it.
mgrover
what people don't realise is that the pacman was a heavyweight first, and then lost all that weight wink.gif
mrwigi
still.. no one has answered my question
mgrover
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Sep 11 2011, 04:59 PM) *
still.. no one has answered my question

because hypothetically speaking the pacman will beat anyone today at any weight class given that he is at the correct weight or catch weight. so they are automatically added as a win to his record and he does not need to fight them. and the fighters of old? well he automatically beats them because all he has to say is he is the greatest and he is. question answered in the simplest form.
gravytrain
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 11 2011, 09:26 AM) *
The GOAT of catchweight title fights. The division he's the GOAT in, is any division between the legitimate ones. Other than that, the answer is 0. This guy has hardly any technique. How is someone who's not fundamentally sound in any way be the greatest of all time? The guy is a good club fighter. He's a good legend killer. He's good at ending the careers if those who are already on the brink of retirement. Miguel Cotto was once a glass cup. Margarito shattered that glass and Manny just swept it up. Manny's the biggest hoax in boxing. He beats up on washed up fighters and gets so much credit for really doing nothing.

rent-a-bitch Floyd does the same shit but without catchweights. he's the GOAT of careful matchmaking.

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 11 2011, 09:29 AM) *

he's Catholic and the pope is the original player hater. he just wants cats reproducing like Holyfield because he gets 10% of all the child support in the world
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 04:18 AM) *

You're not making any sense and you conveniently avoided the question.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 11 2011, 09:26 AM) *

LOL, well said. Manny is a beast, but his opposition lately has been questionable, even more so than Floyd's IMO.

It is true what you say though. Bob Arum is the ultimate BS artist. He can turn shit into sugar. Not at all saying Manny Pacquiao is shit; he is a good fighter, but not as "great" as some people actually believe him to be. I mean, the dude basically doesn't even possess a jab in his arsenal. Like you say, he's not fundamentally sound and can be hit easily because he relies on his offense for defense. This will work on lesser opposition, but to even say Manny Pacquiao is GOAT or even close to it is absolutely ridiculous. Marquez and Morales already exposed how easily he can be out-boxed, and I believe Mayweather would out-box him to an even greater extent.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 12 2011, 07:08 AM) *
You're not making any sense and you conveniently avoided the question.

I did answer your question. The random testing is a smokescreen to allow Floyd to get out of fighting Manny. I'll tell you this, you don't try and dictate the terms to God. Floyd will pay, in this life or the next.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 04:30 PM) *
I did answer your question. The random testing is a smokescreen to allow Floyd to get out of fighting Manny. I'll tell you this, you don't try and dictate the terms to God. Floyd will pay, in this life or the next.

I don't know. Pacquiao has shown to be merciful in the past.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 04:30 PM) *

So Mayweather predicted Manny would turn down a simple drug test for $50 million? Must be a prophet.

And the question was: if Mayweather is "bluffing" (in your words, using a "smokescreen"), why doesn't Pacquiao call his bluff and clear the smoke??? It's that simple.
Cshel86

Man Im just hoping that this isn't turning into another Pacquiao/Mayweather "Take the Test" thread...thought that was a cardinal sin on this board. Maybe Im wrong, because I see some vets engaging it in...so I guess it's safe to do so dntknw.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 12 2011, 09:39 AM) *
So Mayweather predicted Manny would turn down a simple drug test for $50 million? Must be a prophet.

And the question was: if Mayweather is "bluffing" (in your words, using a "smokescreen"), why doesn't Pacquiao call his bluff and clear the smoke??? It's that simple.

No Mayweather tried to dictate terms with God knowing full well that God bends to the will of no man. But it's OK Floyd will have to meet his creator eventually.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 06:02 PM) *
No Mayweather tried to dictate terms with God knowing full well that God bends to the will of no man. But it's OK Floyd will have to meet his creator eventually.

Dictate terms? Manny dictated most of the terms: split (Mayweather is the bigger attraction), weight per pound penalty (a ridiculous $10 million per pound over) and glove size (Mayweather wanted 10 oz. gloves), and Mayweather could have easily objected to any one of these and let the fight fall through, but no, he sucked up his pride and gave in to all of Manny's demands because he wanted the fight. In return, the one request Mayweather asked for was a drug test, and you guys make it seem like he conspired and planned ahead knowing Pacquiao would not submit to drug testing when Roach, Ariza and Arum themselves all believed it wouldn't be an issue, LOL. I mean, it's absolutely laughable.

You guys are so hateful of Mayweather and so in adulation of Pacquiao that it seems to cloud any reasonable judgment. You act like Mayweather was/is trying to force Pacquiao to ingest poison...it's a damn drug test for God sakes, that both fighters would be subjected to.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 12 2011, 10:29 AM) *
Dictate terms? Manny dictated most of the terms: split (Mayweather is the bigger attraction), weight per pound penalty (a ridiculous $10 million per pound over) and glove size (Mayweather wanted 10 oz. gloves), and Mayweather could have easily objected to any one of these and let the fight fall through, but no, he sucked up his pride and gave in to all of Manny's demands because he wanted the fight. In return, the one request Mayweather asked for was a drug test, and you guys make it seem like he conspired and planned ahead knowing Pacquiao would not submit to drug testing when Roach, Ariza and Arum themselves all believed it wouldn't be an issue, LOL. I mean, it's absolutely laughable.

You guys are so hateful of Mayweather and so in adulation of Pacquiao that it seems to cloud any reasonable judgment. You act like Mayweather was/is trying to force Pacquiao to drink poison...it's a damn drug test for God sakes, that both fighters would be subjected to.

Manny does not have to cede to any of Floyd's demands as he is the GOAT and Floyd is not, as this thread demonstrates. Sheesh.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 06:44 PM) *
Manny does not have to cede to any of Floyd's demands as he is the GOAT and Floyd is not, as this thread demonstrates. Sheesh.

Satire = concession.

I rest my case.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 12 2011, 10:59 AM) *
Satire = concession.

I rest my case.

What you are doing in a Pacman thread is beyond me, now run along and play in a Mayweather thread where you can yank Haz's chain all day and relax with a copy of Tiger Beat in 1 hand and.........................
gravytrain
QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 11 2011, 06:59 PM) *
Satire = concession.

I rest my case.

what case are you resting, Bob Arum isn't some bitch that takes shit off of the Gayest of All Time? Pacquiao doesn't have to accept any additional testing and what you listed is just common shit or things they'd a reason to ask for. they'd a reason to ask for the penalty if Mayweather came in overweight because he came in over the weight he's contractually obligated to make against Marquez. glove size is common and split are common so that's not going beyond typical negotiations. no one has asked for WADA style in boxing and he didn't even stay consistent on his cutoff date. how serious was he when a cutoff date was a stipulation and then he said there wont be a cutoff?

don't let Mayweather pull his nuts over your eyes, he's fooling you.
Xception2ThRule
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 11 2011, 07:44 PM) *

Before I respond to your points, let me just ask you this: did you also come to the same conclusion as "The Ollie..." did, that Mayweather used OSDT as a "smokescreen" and excuse to avoid a fight with Manny Pacquiao?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.