Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V Klit vs Haye
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
I like Haye's chances. Vitali's legs look like they're gone...
SENTRAL
Would like to say I agree with the TS and I've been an avid believer in Haye's abilities to take the titles away from the Klitschko's for a long time.  I've been burnt once before and I'm not going to plunge head first into another summary of how David can cause an upset.  Watching Adamek was painful.  He lacked any evasiveness and the beating was a carbon copy of so many before him.  Vitali is worthy of praise because he would cause problems for most heavyweights in the history of boxing.  And that isn't a fanciful statement from a nuthugger either.  I dislike the brothers style of fighting, though both are the epitome of class outside the ring.   Haye is far more slippery than Adamek was last night but it wouldn't make any difference because he is reluctant to throw punches and the truth is he doesn't deserve another shot at the title.

Oh, but we will find out the answer in the early part of next year because the fight will be made.
wolterb
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 11 2011, 02:49 PM) *
   Haye is far more slippery than Adamek was last night but it wouldn't make any difference because he is reluctant to throw punches and the truth is he doesn't deserve another shot at the title.

for sure...i agree with you that haye has potential to be able to upset vitali. but, i think if haye did start throwin more punches...and connectin with em'...it'd make a good fight but it would be no guaranteed win. we might get to see vitali stumble back after takin a good one to the chin...but after awhile i think haye will slow and vitali's jab and right will start to overwhelm him and take precedent. at the least we'd get to see an actual fight where both men are landing. but, like you, i think after haye's last bout he needs to fuck up some other prominent heavies just to show he WANTS the fight, rather than just being handed it because he can promote himself
bosco
The Klitschko bro's are garbage!! They are two bullies fighting a bunch smaller guys. It doesn't even look right in the ring. All they do is hit and lean back. Wlad just beat a former cruiserweight in David Haye, Vitali just beat a former light heavyweight champ in Tomasz Ademak who lost to Chad Dawson and now Wlad is in talks to fight another cruiserweight Jean-Marc Mormeck who David Haye already knocked out. I don't want to hear nothing about the Klitschko's unless they're fighting Robert Helenius who is 6 ft 7 with knockout power or Tyson Fury who is 6 ft 9....Klitschko can't hit and lean back against them because they can reach them. I want to see what the Klitschko Bros do against someone who stands eye to eye with them with ko power but instead they pick on cruiserweights.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (bosco @ Sep 12 2011, 01:07 PM) *
The Klitschko bro's are garbage!! They are two bullies fighting a bunch smaller guys. It doesn't even look right in the ring. All they do is hit and lean back. Wlad just beat a former cruiserweight in David Haye, Vitali just beat a former light heavyweight champ in Tomasz Ademak who lost to Chad Dawson and now Wlad is in talks to fight another cruiserweight Jean-Marc Mormeck who David Haye already knocked out. I don't want to hear nothing about the Klitschko's unless they're fighting Robert Helenius who is 6 ft 7 with knockout power or Tyson Fury who is 6 ft 9....Klitschko can't hit and lean back against them because they can reach them. I want to see what the Klitschko Bros do against someone who stands eye to eye with them with ko power but instead they pick on cruiserweights.

Wouldnt mind seeing them fight Helenius, and agree with you about Mormeck, but Tyson Fury would get his face rearranged by either brother.
bosco
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 12 2011, 09:11 AM) *
Wouldnt mind seeing them fight Helenius, and agree with you about Mormeck, but Tyson Fury would get his face rearranged by either brother.

I think Vitali beats Tyson Fury easy but I think his size could give Wlad some uncomfortable moments because Wlad doesn't like being out of his comfort zone and doesnt like being hit at all
Eighty88Eight
Vitali toys with Haye like his brother did. Too big, too skilled, too smart... and Vitali has too much chin. Haye is a manbitch who should have stayed at Cruiser instead of moving up, fighting D fighters and bitching out against a Klitschko. I like Adamek vs Haye better.
King Eugene
I like Haye but Vitali walks him down and stops him late. Unlike Wlad Vitali wont be afraid to engage because of the incoming. Vitali will fill him out and just like he did against Adamek, he'll go in for the kill late with an accumulation of punches.
checkleft
All I have to say is, is there any way haye could fight even more scared?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.