Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McCloskey v Prescott
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
McCloskey got the homer decision but it wasn't a highway robbery. Prescott did deserve the W though, IMO. Good action. Great heart shown by both fighters. McCloskey had little idea where he was at the end.

It is up on YouTube and well worth checking out. I might post it up later but no time now.
DavidA12
This was a very exciting fight and an all round good night for British boxing with Carl Frampton looking very good in winning the Commonwealth title definitely one for the future.

The McCloskey fight for me could have gone either way and i wouldnt have been surprised if Prescott was given the decision because of his work in the earlier rounds.

This now has to be the end of Prescott, hes rode the Amir Khan wave for too long and will most likely continue to ride it even after this defeat but he should never be in title contention again or fighting to put himself in title contention as he did against McCloskey unless he gets a string of 4-5 good wins under his belt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.