Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pablo Ceasar Cano?? who the hell is that?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
and why is he fighting for a vacant title???did the Wbc all but hand Morales a damn title??
Cshel86
All it takes is one punch (scary, lucky, or on purpose) and the trajectory of this bout can change. Wait a minute...that can happen in any fight, right? Let's see how this pans out this weekend.
Eighty88Eight
I've seen Cano fight a couple times.... he's not a pushover. He's undefeated and he's got some skill and power, if Morales isn't in great shape at his age he can get beat. This is a good fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 13 2011, 08:48 AM) *
I've seen Cano fight a couple times.... he's not a pushover. He's undefeated and he's got some skill and power, if Morales isn't in great shape at his age he can get beat. This is a good fight.

El Terrible will forever be a great fighter, but being in shape has not been his priority and it will definitely be a factor in the bout.
Jack 1000
It's not bad on short notice. I still think the judges will favor Erik in close rounds so that he can win another championship.

Jack
Method
Pablo Ceasar Cano?? who the hell is that?

Apparently a guy whose parents didnt know whether to name him after a famous drug lord, a famous Roman ruler, or a famous home run hitting slugger.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 03:51 PM) *
Apparently a guy whose parents didnt know whether to name him after a famous drug lord, a famous Roman ruler, or a famous home run hitting slugger.

Lol! That name is doing a bit much...I didn't even bother taking a shot in the dark and guessing his nationality.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 02:51 PM) *

LOL@ Method!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.