Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather on Conan O'Brien show 'Take the test'
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
BlueMercury
Roi
Mayweather: Just take the test!
Pacquiao: Ill take the test but i want 50/50 share.....
Mayweather: hmmm... (after Ortiz fight) im going to take a vacation with my family, im just going to enjoy life....

2 years later.......

Pacquiao retired from boxing...

sad.gif
Eighty88Eight
Conan still trying to be cute
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Roi @ Sep 13 2011, 03:57 AM) *
Mayweather: Just take the test!
Pacquiao: Ill take the test but i want 50/50 share.....
Mayweather: hmmm... (after Ortiz fight) im going to take a vacation with my family, im just going to enjoy life....

2 years later.......

Pacquiao retired from boxing...

sad.gif

If this turns out to be the case, I'd no longer be able to vouch for Floyd.
Cshel86
Take the tess - Floyd Mayweather
Allmenjoi8
That I had to be the oddest interview ever. Conan asked about the Big Boy mansion and Floyd actually said nothing and played coy. The only time he really said anything was about breaking some wrestler's nose and Pacquio. That was odd... He was worse than Ortiz on Pierce Morgan.
lloyd mayflower
Floyd said nothing in that interview because Floyd has nothing to say. And if he started acting the class clown like usual someone like Conan O'Brien would rip him up for arse paper in front of the whole nation. I'm sure Floyd would have beem aware of that fact.
CrazyBuffalO
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 11:20 PM) *
That I had to be the oddest interview ever. Conan asked about the Big Boy mansion and Floyd actually said nothing and played coy. The only time he really said anything was about breaking some wrestler's nose and Pacquio. That was odd... He was worse than Ortiz on Pierce Morgan.

It's understandable since he's less than a week before the fight with Ortiz. His mind is focused for the fight. If you notice his answers were short and straight to the point and he's not in the mindset to talk about a lot of personal stuff. His mind is now tuned for the fight.
Many people (including Conan who asked him in that video how he managed to be available for interview at this time) were actually surprised he took time for such an interview. It's not a very good time for such things. Fighters normally don't do these things. Floyd did however (take the interview for the sake of the fans), but he made clear that he was flying right back to training after the interview. He can't get too carried away. It's business time in less than a week to go. Business first, before play later. smile.gif
caneman
Just wondering here, if you take 4 years off, how did you dominate for 16 years! And PAC, take the fucking Tess already!
CrazyBuffalO
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 11:39 PM) *
Just wondering here, if you take 4 years off, how did you dominate for 16 years!

Time cannot affect Greatness. Here's an example... Michael Jackson -- he's been gone for a couple of years now... but he's still the King of Pop.
It's something people can't take away. You go ask anybody out there who the King of Pop is still today... they'll answer the same.

Floyd can stop for years and is still the one Dominating the sport. Coz he's never been beaten. That is Greatness.
lloyd mayflower
I think you'll find if your looking for someone who currently dominates the sport, you'll have to look a bit further than someone who has had 2 fights since 2008.

Not that much further tho, the sports dominant force is in the same division as Floyd. He even features in a lot of Floyd related threads on this forum.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 13 2011, 09:38 AM) *
It's understandable since he's less than a week before the fight with Ortiz. His mind is focused for the fight. If you notice his answers were short and straight to the point and he's not in the mindset to talk about a lot of personal stuff. His mind is now tuned for the fight.
Many people (including Conan who asked him in that video how he managed to be available for interview at this time) were actually surprised he took time for such an interview. It's not a very good time for such things. Fighters normally don't do these things. Floyd did however (take the interview for the sake of the fans), but he made clear that he was flying right back to training after the interview. He can't get too carried away. It's business time in less than a week to go. Business first, before play later. smile.gif

Good point. That is one way of looking at it. He seemed a little jittery but the fight is less than 4 days away.

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 09:39 AM) *
Just wondering here, if you take 4 years off, how did you dominate for 16 years! And PAC, take the fucking Tess already!

Jordan took time off, Farve retired and kept coming back, George Foreman took some years off, and there are plenty of others. 4 years in 16 year career is still amazing.

QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 13 2011, 09:46 AM) *
Time cannot affect Greatness. Here's an example... Michael Jackson -- he's been gone for a couple of years now... but he's still the King of Pop.
It's something people can't take away. You go ask anybody out there who the King of Pop is still today... they'll answer the same.

Floyd can stop for years and is still the one Dominating the sport. Coz he's never been beaten. That is Greatness.

The smartest post ever. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agree. Well said

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 03:26 PM) *
The smartest post ever. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agree. Well said

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 13 2011, 08:33 AM) *
Mandel looked terrified on that clip. Like "I'm sitting next to a black person terrified." Fuckin' hilarious.

I agree, it was pretty funny. I understand that mandel's a germaphobe (or something like that) so I'm not sure if he ever shakes hands and if this is just normal for him, but I loved how he gave Floyd a very quick fist bump and then very quickly, yet incospicuously (or at least he thought it was inconspicuous) wiped the back of his hand off on his jeans. Haha, definitely hilarious stuff and I hope that it isn't because Floyd's black, but if it is, too bad I used to like howie mandel... Good appearance by Floyd, not perfect but still good. The 17th is a few days away, let's get ready to rumble!!!
Method
Without having the interest/attention span to sit through 7 more minutes of this guy, the little bit I did watch, I'd say Floyd is acting NORMAL, CIVILIZED.

As mentioned previously in this thread, you know you cant get on Conan (nor Letterman, nor Carson, nor Leno) and act like a fucking jerkoff - the way you can when you are hamming it up for a certain demographis (i.e. the hard core boxing fan and/or the WWF).

He's smart. He knows how to act and when to turn it off and on.

What I find more interesting, is that his fans can't seem to take it when the guy acts fucking civilized. They prefer talking into stacks of cash, burning money, etc.etc.etc.

Its a good look for him to get on Conan to promote the fight. Its a better look for him to come off acting civilized.

If dude is training 3 times a day, etc. WAY too much is being made of him showing up for a spot on Conan. Its a hop skip and a jump from Vegas, and the dude probably didn't miss a god damn beat.

I guarandamntee this cat will look to be in tip top come weigh in, and all you fucks bugging over his lack of physique will wind up eating your words.
caneman
Jordan don't have to brag about years he wasn't even in the sport y'all! I mean nice try but please!
As far as MJackson goes to me, the queen of pop shit died a few years after Triller but whatever, I really expected these type of responses although again I do see what y'all are trying to say! lmao Have a great day everyone!
Method
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 11:42 AM) *
Jordan don't have to brag about years he wasn't even in the sport y'all! I mean nice try but please!

No fucking shit. Apples to Oranges.

Don't even get me started in comparing the two.

sduck
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 11:26 AM) *

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 13 2011, 11:35 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 11:41 AM) *
Without having the interest/attention span to sit through 7 more minutes of this guy, the little bit I did watch, I'd say Floyd is acting NORMAL, CIVILIZED.

As mentioned previously in this thread, you know you cant get on Conan (nor Letterman, nor Carson, nor Leno) and act like a fucking jerkoff - the way you can when you are hamming it up for a certain demographis (i.e. the hard core boxing fan and/or the WWF).

He's smart. He knows how to act and when to turn it off and on.

What I find more interesting, is that his fans can't seem to take it when the guy acts fucking civilized. They prefer talking into stacks of cash, burning money, etc.etc.etc.

Its a good look for him to get on Conan to promote the fight. Its a better look for him to come off acting civilized.

If dude is training 3 times a day, etc. WAY too much is being made of him showing up for a spot on Conan. Its a hop skip and a jump from Vegas, and the dude probably didn't miss a god damn beat.

I guarandamntee this cat will look to be in tip top come weigh in, and all you fucks bugging over his lack of physique will wind up eating your words.

Best post in the thread so far!
HazConvictedFelonMane
That was pretty funny. Conan's a fool and so is Howie. Take the test little man. We ALL know that the fight was signed (and announced) but Pac Man backed out because he's scared of a little needle. He would've lost crucial sparring days 13 and 12. He would've needed 2 or 3 days to recover from a blood test? From what I understand, he recovers faster from his bouts with 'acid reflux', than a blood test. 2 and 2 doesn't add up to 4 so something is clearly wrong with that picture. Especially since we have video documentation of him giving blood, and returning to the gym the very next day with no sign of any weakness. Either he's dirty as fuck, or his advisor wants to put the match off for 3 years like he claims he's done for Juan Manuel Marquez. Marquez has Manny's number and so does Floyd. I'm really tired of this conversation. It's time to fight already. Floyd will get Ortiz out of the way, and Manny will have to be next. The politician will have to dedicate himself to his new passion soon enough, so send him back to his native land with his brain scrambled, and thoroughly beaten.
HazConvictedFelonMane
I would also like to say that I think Floyd Mayweather should take the deposition with 2 videos. The 1st, the inteview with 60 Minutes where Manny clearly admitted to loading himself with heavy objects in order to make the fighting weight. The 2nd, is the 24/7 footage where he'd given blood, then returned to the gym the next day. The actions are not definitive proof, but they are causes for concern when a fighter refuses to take a random drug test that would expose PED use. Defamation huh? He's looking to cash out on Floyd's money without stepping into the ring with him. Even if the Mayweathers (who are now the only ones named in the suit) would've never said anything at all, the fact that Mann refused to take the tests would've done the same damage to his reputation. After Pacquiao-Hatton, Kermit Cintron (not the world's best fighter, but someone who's a participant in the sport) gave an interview stating that he believed that Pacquiao was on something, and this was in 2008. That's almost one full year prior to Manny's refusal of OST. There were already whispers about the possibility that Pacquiao could be juicing, the media covered fallout over OST just made it more widespread. Regardless to my status as a Mayweather fan, I'm a boxing fan. In boxing, it's 100% legal to beat the living shit out of someone you don't like. If you have an issue with another fighter, you glove up and settle it. Take Mosley and Mayweather. They had a dust up or whatever. They bum rushed his interview and tried to punk Floyd. He didn't sue or do some coward shit. He met him right in the middle if the ring and they handled that. Manny's a bitch for taking Floyd to court, and there is a way to make it backfire on him. Use Manny's own words against him. He admitted to cheating and we have him on film doing exactly what he's saying he can't do, that's give blood during training. Stop juicing, or stop running. You owe us this fight. Both of you guys do.
Eighty88Eight
they owe us, huh?
Method
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 13 2011, 12:56 PM) *
The actions are not definitive proof, but they are causes for concern when a fighter refuses to take a random drug test that would expose PED use. Defamation huh? He's looking to cash out on Floyd's money without stepping into the ring with him. Even if the Mayweathers (who are now the only ones named in the suit) would've never said anything at all, the fact that Mann refused to take the tests would've done the same damage to his reputation.

Really? Is it cause for concern if I refuse to let police search my vehicle w no p.c.? Or am I just exercising my rights?
gravytrain
Mayweather doesn't have enough clout to make Pac do anything. if he wants to fight he can quit being a scared little bitch and fight him tests or no tests.
caneman
I agree with Method too, Money May will be in great shape for this fight as he always is!
Method
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 13 2011, 12:56 PM) *
Take Mosley and Mayweather. They had a dust up or whatever. They bum rushed his interview and tried to punk Floyd. He didn't sue or do some coward shit.

Sue him for WHAT? If you can somehow present a valid reason Floyd could have sued Mosley for bum-rushing his interview, I am ALL fucking ears. I can't WAIT to hear your explanation.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 10:45 AM) *
No fucking shit. Apples to Oranges.

Don't even get me started in comparing the two.

Did Jordan not retire TWICE from the game of basketball or that never happened? I am not comparing personalities or records just the fact that he retired twice. His time as a Wizard was laughable.

Someone mentioned that Floyd can not dominate the sport if he retired well Jordan retired and came back the first time and was amazing the second time not so much but still a great effort ( my favorite Jordan clip was when Allen Iverson made him look like a two ton weight on defense!!!! Best clip ever). I am not Jordan fan but the man is one of the best NBA players.

Apples and Oranges are both fruits, they both have outter skin, they both grow on trees, and they are both are kind of round. So really they are not that different.

Michael Jackson the Queen of Pop? Really. Despite his flaws that man was God gifted and he will never be surpassed.
Method
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 01:40 PM) *
Did Jordan not retire TWICE from the game of basketball or that never happened? I am not comparing personalities or records just the fact that he retired twice. His time as a Wizard was laughable.

Did Floyd EVER retire?

I think the contention previously made is that Jordan was never out there claiming he was "dominating the sport" in the years where he wasn't even on the court.

See the difference?

caneman
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 12:40 PM) *

Someone mentioned that Floyd can not dominate the sport if he retired well Jordan retired and came back the first time and was amazing the second time not so much but still a great effort ( my favorite Jordan clip was when Allen Iverson made him look like a two ton weight on defense!!!! Best clip ever). I am not Jordan fan but the man is one of the best NBA players.

Apples and Oranges are both fruits, they both have outter skin, they both grow on trees, and they are both are kind of round. So really they are not that different.

Michael Jackson the Queen of Pop? Really. Despite his flaws that man was God gifted and he will never be surpassed.

That's not what I said at all, I said how can you dominate a sport for 16 years when 4 of those years he was not even fighting in the sport! Furthermore, you never heard Jordan brag in his life! You know some of y'all have good overall knowledge but make pactards look good if y'all are gonna despute that you can't dominate something when you ain't even in whatever the subject line is unless we are back to but he would have IF he fought! lmfao! This is so funny to me for some reason! Y'all having to bring up Jordan or that Mr potado nose dude! Good lord!!!
Method
PS - You've been hit by...A Smooth Criminal.
Eighty88Eight
in an interview with yahoo, bob arum accused floyd mayweather of being a yahoo. he questions floyd's sanity. honestly, i dont think about this stuff much, but that thought has crossed my mind once or twice. he's got a little charles foster kane in him, i think. what's floyd's rosebud, i wonder? dntknw.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 12:52 PM) *
Did Floyd EVER retire?

I think the contention previously made is that Jordan was never out there claiming he was "dominating the sport" in the years where he wasn't even on the court.

See the difference?

You did not hear Jordan's hall of fame speech. Because the majority of his speech was how he could take down most of the guards that are now playing and the only reason why he is not playing is because the game is too different and the respect of the game is not what it use to. Jordan talked shit, believe you me. He did most of it on the court that is a given but he was a major trash talker (almost up there with Reggie Miller).

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 12:53 PM) *
That's not what I said at all, I said how can you dominate a sport for 16 years when 4 of those years he was not even fighting in the sport! Furthermore, you never heard Jordan brag in his life! You know some of y'all have good overall knowledge but make pactards look good if y'all are gonna despute that you can't dominate something when you ain't even in whatever the subject line is unless we are back to but he would have IF he fought! lmfao! This is so funny to me for some reason! Y'all having to bring up Jordan or that Mr potado nose dude! Good lord!!!

In the 16 months Floyd was off people still talked about him wondered if he would return to the sport. They made mock boxing matches that he would fight. So if you are still talked about like that when you are not even fighting that is pretty damn good. Jordan was well protected by the media but he bragged on his skills, matter of fact he called Allen Iverson and Kobey Byrant overrated. Jordan was a dick despite what people may think.

So I would agree with Floyd and say yes, he did dominate the sport for 16 years and counting... And it is not like those 4 years are in consecutive order. They are in spots. He took a break, came back and won. Not even Jordan did that.
Spyder
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 01:52 PM) *
Did Floyd EVER retire?

See the difference?

That is WAY to difficult to understand...we're talking 'bout Floyd here bro.

You know how we do...

gravytrain
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 01:40 PM) *

if you want to call the first one a retirement. he wanted to play baseball after his dad got killed because his dad always wanted him to play in the MLB.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 13 2011, 02:02 PM) *
PS - You've been hit by...A Smooth Criminal.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 14 2011, 03:26 AM) *

Unfortunately this is no recommendation coming from the dumbest poster in here.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 14 2011, 02:46 AM) *

By this logic Marciano must still be the most dominating HW in the sport and must currently hold the number 1 ranking, I'm sure this will please The Rock, being in his grave and all.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 13 2011, 10:00 PM) *

I found it ironic that her post proclaiming Buffalos post to be the smartest post ever, was probably the stupidest post ever, on account of Buffalo's post being, not smart, but incredibly shit.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 13 2011, 10:02 PM) *
By this logic Marciano must still be the most dominating HW in the sport and must currently hold the number 1 ranking, I'm sure this will please The Rock, being in his grave and all.

I wouldn't even bother with a thought out reply to this retard. Remember the last thread he got involved in, he probably became the most reviled posteer in here, and since then all his posts have been those of a blind nuthugger
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 14 2011, 10:34 AM) *
I wouldn't even bother with a thought out reply to this retard. Remember the last thread he got involved in, he probably became the most reviled posteer in here, and since then all his posts have been those of a blind nuthugger

That's right the 'soldiers on holiday' post. It makes sense that ALLman would gravitate to him.
gravytrain
allmen must be a big girl. only a big girl could be this loyal to someone that doesn't give a fuck about them.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 13 2011, 05:48 PM) *
allmen must be a big girl. only a big girl could be this loyal to someone that doesn't give a fuck about them.

Plus 100! Jordan is a jerk and Mayweather is God!
Method
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 13 2011, 06:00 PM) *

Hahahahaha.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:37 PM) *
You did not hear Jordan's hall of fame speech. Because the majority of his speech was how he could take down most of the guards that are now playing and the only reason why he is not playing is because the game is too different and the respect of the game is not what it use to. Jordan talked shit, believe you me. He did most of it on the court that is a given but he was a major trash talker (almost up there with Reggie Miller).

In the 16 months Floyd was off people still talked about him wondered if he would return to the sport. They made mock boxing matches that he would fight. So if you are still talked about like that when you are not even fighting that is pretty damn good. Jordan was well protected by the media but he bragged on his skills, matter of fact he called Allen Iverson and Kobey Byrant overrated. Jordan was a dick despite what people may think.

So I would agree with Floyd and say yes, he did dominate the sport for 16 years and counting... And it is not like those 4 years are in consecutive order. They are in spots. He took a break, came back and won. Not even Jordan did that.

How hard is this for you to understand sweetheart? Jordan never claimed he dominated basketball from 1993-1995, when he was off playing baseball. He never disparaged the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA championship while he was gone. He never called Hakeem Olajuwon a paper champion.

And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid? I mean, I'm sorry, but how do you get off saying the things you say? How does it not cross your mind that you might not know as much as you think?
Eighty88Eight
why are you people gang banging my wife?
caneman
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 13 2011, 07:33 PM) *
why are you people gang banging my wife?

OHHHHHHHHHH, so you know why women were born with 2 set of lips then....so they can piss and moan @ this same time! lmao J/K kinda!!!!!
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM) *
How hard is this for you to understand sweetheart? Jordan never claimed he dominated basketball from 1993-1995, when he was off playing baseball. He never disparaged the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA championship while he was gone. He never called Hakeem Olajuwon a paper champion.

And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid? I mean, I'm sorry, but how do you get off saying the things you say? How does it not cross your mind that you might not know as much as you think?

Bitch... I am not the one you who had you. I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't. When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious. What I said was that he was not as good when he returned. I never said May was a Saint. What I am saying Jordan was not Mr. All American Basketball guy. The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.
Jordan in interviews and speeches expressed his feelings toward certain players... Andrew Bogut, look up what he said about that guy... He mostly did his talking after he retired which most people do. I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it (Novack Djokovic is the same).

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about? And again boxing and a team sport are two different thing. I made a point that someone retired and came back. When Jordan retired all I remember were announcers saying how the game wasn't the same without him and how great he was.... The same happen with Floyd. What really is your argument? Or do you just like arguing with someone you find stupid? Which makes you even more ridiculous Big Slim Sweet (get a real name. If you are going to try to be hard at least have a respectable name. Geez Internet Gansta laughable.)
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 05:51 PM) *
Plus 100! Jordan is a jerk and Mayweather is God!

Mayweather is not God and if he is we are all in trouble. Jordan is a jerk most def, just ask his wife. Mayweather does not hide behind a false persona. If he is an asshole which many thinks he is then he puts it on full display, but by saying Jordan is this modest athlete is bullshit. He played modest and did not say much but behind those doors he was a different beast. Some believe that his gambling debt was behind the murder of his father. Now if that is true or not who knows, but the fact that was even considered lets me know that #23 isn't squeaky clean. What I respect about May, Plexico, Hopkins, the Old Vick, Jeremy Shockey, Whoopie Goldberg, Jill Scott, and Dave Chapelle, they speak their minds and they are not apologetic about their opinion. When people hide their true colors Del la Hoya, Tiger Woods, Eddie Long, and Jordan and the truth comes out they look like hypocrits. So no May is no where near Saint Anthony but at least he can say I ain't Saint Anthony... That is my only point

Method
Novak Djokovic is PLENTY talented. Plenty talented.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 09:34 PM) *
When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious.

You didn't. You said:

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:37 PM) *

To which I replied:

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM) *
And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid?

And then you had the audacity to tell me:

I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't.

Without realizing your utter lack of self-awareness in making such an accusation.

A couple more things:

The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.

Roddman? Did he once play ball with a kid named Samprass? Perhaps you ought not to write about public figures whose names you can't spell.

I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it

Wrong again.

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about?

Not for a second.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 14 2011, 02:50 AM) *
Novak Djokovic is PLENTY talented. Plenty talented.

I think her claimed knowledge of tennis was brutally exposed enough in the other thread where she was owned badly by two or three different people, but now I think she doesnt even watch tennis, the way Djokovic has been bitch slapping guys round the court for the last year or so has been mind blowing. Including guys like Federer, Nadal and Murray.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Bitch... I am not the one you who had you. I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't. When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious. What I said was that he was not as good when he returned. I never said May was a Saint. What I am saying Jordan was not Mr. All American Basketball guy. The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.
Jordan in interviews and speeches expressed his feelings toward certain players... Andrew Bogut, look up what he said about that guy... He mostly did his talking after he retired which most people do. I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it (Novack Djokovic is the same).

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about? And again boxing and a team sport are two different thing. I made a point that someone retired and came back. When Jordan retired all I remember were announcers saying how the game wasn't the same without him and how great he was.... The same happen with Floyd. What really is your argument? Or do you just like arguing with someone you find stupid? Which makes you even more ridiculous Big Slim Sweet (get a real name. If you are going to try to be hard at least have a respectable name. Geez Internet Gansta laughable.)

how wasn't he as good when he returned? he didn't play for 18 months then came back and took the Bulls to the playoffs. and after that season he got another 3 peat.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 10:43 PM) *
Mayweather is not God and if he is we are all in trouble. Jordan is a jerk most def, just ask his wife. Mayweather does not hide behind a false persona. If he is an asshole which many thinks he is then he puts it on full display, but by saying Jordan is this modest athlete is bullshit. He played modest and did not say much but behind those doors he was a different beast. Some believe that his gambling debt was behind the murder of his father. Now if that is true or not who knows, but the fact that was even considered lets me know that #23 isn't squeaky clean. What I respect about May, Plexico, Hopkins, the Old Vick, Jeremy Shockey, Whoopie Goldberg, Jill Scott, and Dave Chapelle, they speak their minds and they are not apologetic about their opinion. When people hide their true colors Del la Hoya, Tiger Woods, Eddie Long, and Jordan and the truth comes out they look like hypocrits. So no May is no where near Saint Anthony but at least he can say I ain't Saint Anthony... That is my only point

no athlete is squeaky clean and all of them hire people to keep their name clean or tell them how to get their image back to where they can make money. Mayweather sure as hell backtracked on calling Pacquiao out on PEDs too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.