Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dan Rafael on Mayweather-Pacquiao
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Eighty88Eight
http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blog/_/na...uiao-mayweather

Junk journalism like this reminds me why I love Ben Thompson. I like Dan too, but shit man, work a little harder maybe?
caneman
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM) *
http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blog/_/na...uiao-mayweather

Junk journalism like this reminds me why I love Ben Thompson. I like Dan too, but shit man, work a little harder maybe?

He has a way of reading everyone else shit and making his own story out of it! It's what he does!
caneman
@ least Pacman is saying he'll take the test so what now Floyd?
mgrover
the sooner these two fight or retire (permanently) the happier I'll be since every single pactard or flomo will hopefully jump on another sport, and not another fighter.
jvo1800
ok so now we're SUPPOSEDLY past the drug testing thing now right, I guess the fight over the bigger purse is gonna be the issue for the next three years now huh???? SMH

This should be even easier than the first issue to me because its obvious that Floyd is biggest draw in boxing and the numbers reflect that. I dont think it should be a really big

difference in the purse, but u gotta give it to Floyd cause he is still undefeated.

Cshel86
If this fight doesn't happen within the next year to put people at ease, then it's gonna eventually put people to rest no2.gif Personally, I can give a flying flock of rat shit about the fight. It's better to appreciate the sport as a whole, than to waste time worrying about these two fighting eachother. I have never witnessed the sport suffer this much, due to two people not fighting. In their two minds, its promotion, in the eyes of QUALIFIED viewers...it's a disgrace.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 11:01 PM) *
If this fight doesn't happen within the next year to put people at ease, then it's gonna eventually put people to rest no2.gif Personally, I can give a flying flock of rat shit about the fight. It's better to appreciate the sport as a whole, than to waste time worrying about these two fighting eachother. I have never witnessed the sport suffer this much, due to two people not fighting. In their two minds, its promotion, in the eyes of QUALIFIED viewers...it's a disgrace.

well said bro...
Cshel86
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 14 2011, 05:07 AM) *
well said bro...

'Preicate that. At this point, there's no other way of putting it. People should've never had this much time to verbally slaughter these two guys and their teams. Just speaking of this fight leaves a bad taste in anybody's mouth, along with a significant amount of frustration to top it off. It's even more sickening to hear casual boxing fans attempting to debate about it, smh.
Method
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 14 2011, 09:35 AM) *
'Preicate that. At this point, there's no other way of putting it. People should've never had this much time to verbally slaughter these two guys and their teams. Just speaking of this fight leaves a bad taste in anybody's mouth, along with a significant amount of frustration to top it off. It's even more sickening to hear casual boxing fans attempting to debate about it, smh.

No bad taste whatsoever here.

I'll def watch it if it gets made, but I almost hope one of these two fools gets KTFO first.

the longer it takes to get made, the better it is for boxing websites.

After that fight, there aint dick.

Oh yeah - What did Rafael do?
HazConvictedFelonMane
I read 1/8th of Dan Rafael's blog because I don't care for him that much, but I'd like to say a few things in regards to the 2 fighters. Floyd Mayweather's PPV is called Star Power. Floyd has been a huge attraction in the sport before he even turned pro or became world champion. His media days and press-cons are always a zoo. It's been like that for many years now. Manny's star didn't begin to rise until Floyd retired and the media needed to cling to someone and ordain them the 'star'. The only reason that Manny's media days, press-cons, and fights are zoos, is because of Floyd Mayweather. Manny Pacquiao is only nipping at the outer shell of Floyd star status. No matter how many more people adore him, his paydays and his PPV numbers still fall short. Manny admitted to cheating at the time when he was refusing to take a drug test. He tainted his own image more so than any of the Mayweather's could ever taint it. If he wants to sue someone, he should sue himself. I don't give a fuck who you sit down with, the last thing an athlete should do is admit to doing something shady in order to get ahead in his career. I sold drugs to provide for my family. Does that make it less punishable? Fuck no! The intentions may have been good, but the act is still wrong. For him to say that he put heavy objects in his pockets so he could persue his career and provide for his family doesn't make him Robin Hood. It makes him a fucking cheater! If a guy robs a bank so his family home doesn't go into foreclosure, that still makes him a bank robber. If a guy sell 2,500 dollars worth of black tar heroin to buy his kids some school clothes, he's still a drug dealer. For blacks, that's unacceptable. For this little guy from abroad, it's a cinderella story huh? Get the fuck outta here. He defamed himself by admitting to cheating. I don't care why he did it, he still did it and he's still a cheater. People may not like FMJ, but he's gotten to this point by being a great fighter. Manny started his career as a cheat, so he'll always be a cheat in my eyes.
Method
Method
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 14 2011, 10:09 AM) *
Floyd has been a huge attraction in the sport before he even turned pro or became world champion. His media days and press-cons are always a zoo.

That's just not true, and it's NOT for debate. Can't comment on the rest of your entry because I stopped reading there.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 14 2011, 09:49 AM) *
No bad taste whatsoever here.

I'll def watch it if it gets made, but I almost hoe one of these two fools gets KTFO first.

the longer it takes to get made, the better it is for boxing websites.

After that fight, there aint dick.

Oh yeah - What did Rafael do?

It is better for boxing websites, and it will be for a while. These two need to just go ahead and sign a 4-fight contract with each other, just in case some bs occurs (a draw, a win for Pac, a win for Floyd...and the fans waiting in the wind for a tiebreaker), lol. Im almost afraid to agree with you when you say, "after that fight, there aint dick", because thats what its looking like. Yeah, at this point, Im kinda hoping that one/both of them gets sent to the moon with 5 lbs of precise pressure to the chin.

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 08:52 PM) *
He has a way of reading everyone else shit and making his own story out of it! It's what he does!

Cane pretty much summed up Rafael's "highly anticipated Pacquiao/Mayweather speculation" article. Typical Dan...
Method
JD8 and I were just talking - The next biggest fight outside of Paq vs. May is Klit vs. Klit. Which one has a better chance of happening?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 14 2011, 10:28 AM) *
JD8 and I were just talking - The next biggest fight outside of Paq vs. May is Klit vs. Klit. Which one has a better chance of happening?

For some reason, they both seem nearly impossible. At least the Klit brothers both agree on the fact that they will NEVER fight eachother. I wish Pac and May would take a page or a chapter out of this book, and agree on something.
Cshel86
Floyd has been a huge attraction in the sport before he even turned pro or became world champion. His media days and press-cons are always a zoo.

Floyd was a young, quiet, respectful kid, who loved his dad...before he became a huge attraction and world champion. Yeah his media days and pressers are entertaining, but your first sentence is loaded with "Reader's Repellent".
Method
Fuck man, Floyd wasn't huge ANYTHING until Gatti, DLH. That's not a knock. That's just a fact.

Before all of that, he was fighting Henry Brussels in an empty American Airlines Arena, and getting booed in front of his home crowd in Michigan.
sandra
Just fix that stupid demand so we can get that fight done. This match should have been finished if it wasn't Floyd who was always ducking Manny! I know Manny wants this fight, I just hope Floyd stops pushing his stupid demands so that we'll see this match before the world ends. LOL
But we all have to be patiently wait untill they settle their issues. And I have a feeling that it's gonna happen after the upcoming two big year-end bouts.. floyd-ortiz on sept.17 and pac-jmm on nov.12 for those who wants to see Pacquiao vs Marquez 3, I wanna share this to you guys, check this out http://www.gogvm.com/membership/buytickets.php win VIP tickets here. biggrin.gif
Cshel86
Maybe Floyd's $100M demand wasn't a rumor after all. Two years ago, both guys were guaranteed a 50/50 split of about $50M (I believe). Im pretty sure the purse of this fight has gone up since then, since Floyd has finished hybernating (in the meantime) and they both have big fights coming up. Im sure that same $50M has become play-money at this point, and both of them probably want more than that. Floyd surely wants more money, just for the hell of it, and Manny may want more to feel like he cashed in, since Arum will get his off the top. Just my opinion though...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 09:00 PM) *
@ least Pacman is saying he'll take the test so what now Floyd?

Accordin' to Mayweather, Manny's business is not in order. Figures!
Eighty88Eight
Why should Pac's business matter one way or another to Floyd as long as the split is 50/50?
gravytrain
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 14 2011, 01:19 PM) *
Why should Pac's business matter one way or another to Floyd as long as the split is 50/50?

scared people always have an excuse.

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 14 2011, 10:28 AM) *

i think we'll see Richard Simmons vs a clit before either of them

I read 1/8th of Dan Rafael's blog because I don't care for him that much, but I'd like to say a few things in regards to the 2 fighters. Floyd Mayweather's PPV is called Star Power. Floyd has been a huge attraction in the sport before he even turned pro or became world champion. His media days and press-cons are always a zoo. It's been like that for many years now. Manny's star didn't begin to rise until Floyd retired and the media needed to cling to someone and ordain them the 'star'. The only reason that Manny's media days, press-cons, and fights are zoos, is because of Floyd Mayweather. Manny Pacquiao is only nipping at the outer shell of Floyd star status. No matter how many more people adore him, his paydays and his PPV numbers still fall short. Manny admitted to cheating at the time when he was refusing to take a drug test. He tainted his own image more so than any of the Mayweather's could ever taint it. If he wants to sue someone, he should sue himself. I don't give a fuck who you sit down with, the last thing an athlete should do is admit to doing something shady in order to get ahead in his career. I sold drugs to provide for my family. Does that make it less punishable? Fuck no! The intentions may have been good, but the act is still wrong. For him to say that he put heavy objects in his pockets so he could persue his career and provide for his family doesn't make him Robin Hood. It makes him a fucking cheater! If a guy robs a bank so his family home doesn't go into foreclosure, that still makes him a bank robber. If a guy sell 2,500 dollars worth of black tar heroin to buy his kids some school clothes, he's still a drug dealer. For blacks, that's unacceptable. For this little guy from abroad, it's a cinderella story huh? Get the fuck outta here. He defamed himself by admitting to cheating. I don't care why he did it, he still did it and he's still a cheater. People may not like FMJ, but he's gotten to this point by being a great fighter. Manny started his career as a cheat, so he'll always be a cheat in my eyes.

Pacquiao is so brave he put weights in his pockets just to fight make the weight for a fight. no wonder Mayweather is scared of him.
Method
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 14 2011, 03:21 PM) *
Pacquiao is so brave he put weights in his pockets just to fight make the weight for a fight. no wonder Mayweather is scared of him.

Hahahha. And someone accused him of cheating for that.
ks1
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 14 2011, 01:19 PM) *

It won't if it turns out to be 50/50 but you missed Floyd's awkardly made but accurate point which is, since Manny's getting raped from a business standpoint, he's going to need to ask for more than 50% to take home the same amounnt as Floyd. There's no way Floyd would go for that but it's not an unreasonable concern from a negotiation standpoint.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (ks1 @ Sep 14 2011, 03:37 PM) *
It won't if it turns out to be 50/50 but you missed Floyd's awkardly made but accurate point which is, since Manny's getting raped from a business standpoint, he's going to need to ask for more than 50% to take home the same amounnt as Floyd. There's no way Floyd would go for that but it's not an unreasonable concern from a negotiation standpoint.

Asking for more than 50% would make me feel like Manny isn't trying to fight Floyd. Based on what should he be getting more than 50%? Is he a bigger ppv draw? I don't know the #s exactly but if I remember correctly Floyd was ahead in ppv buys so on what grounds should Manny be asking for more than 50? Who he as to split his money with is his problem.
ks1
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 14 2011, 05:33 PM) *
Asking for more than 50% would make me feel like Manny isn't trying to fight Floyd. Based on what should he be getting more than 50%? Is he a bigger ppv draw? I don't know the #s exactly but if I remember correctly Floyd was ahead in ppv buys so on what grounds should Manny be asking for more than 50? Who he as to split his money with is his problem.

I agree. All I'm saying is that it's not irrational for Mayweather, knowing Pac's financial entaglements, to be aware/concerned about it from a negotiation standpoint. If you're sitting across the table from someone who you know needs more than 50% of the pot to break even with you, it's something you should be aware of as a possible sticking point in the negotiations.
daprofessor
all pac has to do is drop the lawsuit...take the test...and make the fight happen. pretty simple if u ask me.
gravytrain
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 14 2011, 06:17 PM) *
all pac has to do is drop the lawsuit...take the test...and make the fight happen. pretty simple if u ask me.

after Mayweather gets done with Bitchous Victoria he should crawl to the Wild Card and apologize for ever doubting Pac's greatness. then Mayweather can make the fight happen.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 14 2011, 06:17 PM) *

Oh, if life were only that simple. To Floyd, if Pac just takes the test, then the fight would happen. To Arum, if Floyd would stop being Floyd long enough for him to stomach it, then the fight would happen. See how this works out? I think windbag Arum is still butt-hurt because he doesn't own Mayweather and De La Hoya anymore, it's a common thing.

To this day, my dad's old boss still hates his guts because he (my dad) decided to leave the company right before the boss signed a big contract to make more money off of hiim. My dad left, in order to start his own business (which is still running and successful)...and that old man stills hates his guts. This is how some people act when you decide to move on and do better for yourself.
mgrover
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 14 2011, 03:09 PM) *

yes since you like the guilty until proven innocent, Mayweather definitely beat his ex, and assaulted that security guard and whatever other shit he said. Your telling me because he put 7 pounds of weights on he's a terrible cheater. If anything am sure he was at a disadvantage. See your the consequences the guy who robs a bank, he could of killed people and endangered a lot of other people while doing so. If a drug dealer sells heroin like that to people that will kill them then he deserves to burn. The media never complained about him using weights, what they did complain about is that someone was accusing him of using PEDs. He never admitted to cheating when he refused the test. Did Hopkins admit to cheating when he refused the test against Jean Pascal?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 15 2011, 10:43 AM) *
yes since you like the guilty until proven innocent, Mayweather definitely beat his ex, and assaulted that security guard and whatever other shit he said. Your telling me because he put 7 pounds of weights on he's a terrible cheater. If anything am sure he was at a disadvantage. See your the consequences the guy who robs a bank, he could of killed people and endangered a lot of other people while doing so. If a drug dealer sells heroin like that to people that will kill them then he deserves to burn. The media never complained about him using weights, what they did complain about is that someone was accusing him of using PEDs. He never admitted to cheating when he refused the test. Did Hopkins admit to cheating when he refused the test against Jean Pascal?

Mate don't even bother to reply to Haz, he's a known troll and his posts are nonsensical at best.
mgrover
just the way his logic works wonders me how primitive and under developed it seems.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 15 2011, 12:09 AM) *
I read 1/8th of Dan Rafael's blog because I don't care for him that much,

I wish I did the same with your post. Live & learn I suppose.

Floyd has been a huge attraction in the sport before he even turned pro or became world champion.

No he hasn't. This is the guy who could not sell out a bingo hall after his Gatti fight. Stop lying to yourself.

For him to say that he put heavy objects in his pockets so he could persue his career and provide for his family doesn't make him Robin Hood. It makes him a fucking cheater!

So a guy desperate to make the minimum weight for a fight using weights is a cheat? Wow imagine if he loaded his gloves he would be in the same category as Pol Pot.

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 15 2011, 12:24 AM) *
That's just not true, and it's NOT for debate. Can't comment on the rest of your entry because I stopped reading there.

I really wish I stopped Meth.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 15 2011, 07:33 AM) *

Is it even proven that he is a bigger PPV draw? I understand he should be a bigger draw in the US being American & all but what about worldwide? Pac is popular in many countries so what are the global #'s? We are a global economy & any bearing on being a draw needs to be based on global buys not domestic.
Method
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 14 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Is it even proven that he is a bigger PPV draw? I understand he should be a bigger draw in the US being American & all but what about worldwide? Pac is popular in many countries so what are the global #'s? We are a global economy & any bearing on being a draw needs to be based on global buys not domestic.

Exactly.
JONdaCON817
People wanna see Floyd lose all over the world. And he has a pretty decent UK fan base.

How big is the Philippines and how many of them broke ppl got PPV money?
ks1
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 14 2011, 09:16 PM) *

Yes it is. The final PPV numbers are readily available and account for TOTAL buys/sales. Your "worldwide" spin is nonsense.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ks1 @ Sep 15 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Yes it is. The final PPV numbers are readily available and account for TOTAL buys/sales. Your "worldwide" spin is nonsense.

Out of interest do you know where I can get a look at them? I'd be quite interested to see what their respective numbers are in Australia and NZ. You see I was under impression that Sky TV (our national cable channel) bought the fight off say HBO and then charged a PPV fee to it's subscribers here, hence we only pay $24 NZ for the fight.

But cool send us the link I'd be keen to check it out.
ks1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 15 2011, 01:52 AM) *
Out of interest do you know where I can get a look at them? I'd be quite interested to see what their respective numbers are in Australia and NZ. You see I was under impression that Sky TV (our national cable channel) bought the fight off say HBO and then charged a PPV fee to it's subscribers here, hence we only pay $24 NZ for the fight.

But cool send us the link I'd be keen to check it out.

You serious? That is REALLY weak spin. You know how the buys are counted and if you are really curious about the numbers, which you are not, you can easily find out yourself. Go fish. What's next? You're going to ask for attendance figures in the movie theaters that show the fight? Stop clowning.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ks1 @ Sep 15 2011, 06:04 PM) *
You serious? That is REALLY weak spin. You know how the buys are counted and if you are really curious about the numbers, which you are not, you can easily find out yourself. Go fish. What's next? You're going to ask for attendance figures in the movie theaters that show the fight? Stop clowning.

Dude it's not spin. I know how the American numbers are calculated but I have NO IDEA how the international buys are taken into account and would be seriously curious to know where they get the figures from. As far as I know SKY TV have not released figures in NZ. If you can supply me a link I would like to see how Pac/May stack up against each other in Australasia.

I'm pretty sure the guys from Oz, Fitz, Steve etc don't know the PPV figures in Aussie either but if you know a place where we can check that it would be cool if you flicked us the link, that's all.
ks1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 15 2011, 02:12 AM) *
Dude it's not spin. I know how the American numbers are calculated but I have NO IDEA how the international buys are taken into account and would be seriously curious to know where they get the figures from. As far as I know SKY TV have not released figures in NZ. If you can supply me a link I would like to see how Pac/May stack up against each other in Australasia.

I'm pretty sure the guys from Oz, Fitz, Steve etc don't know the PPV figures in Aussie either but if you know a place where we can check that it would be cool if you flicked us the link, that's all.

Then I suggest you check with Sky TV for the Oz numbers but, overall, your premise is a bit off. The American numbers are counted just like the International numbers. A buy is a buy and the total is the total. The event is live and they can calculate the buy rate fairly easily wherever those buys occur. The Sky TV scenario you're putting forth is not much different than when a location buys the fight here and charges whatever per head to see the fight. The only difference is that the former can be counted easily while individually counting the latter is somewhat problematic but for the purposes of this conversation, irrelevant.
lloyd mayflower
Does anyone know how many PPV buys each fighter has brought in over the last 4 years?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 15 2011, 06:31 PM) *
Where would be the best place to look to get all these numbers?

The internets you moron. Geeze Fitz wake up.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ks1 @ Sep 15 2011, 06:34 PM) *
Then I suggest you check with Sky TV for the Oz numbers but, overall, your premise is a bit off. The American numbers are counted just like the International numbers. A buy is a buy and the total is the total. The event is live and they can calculate the buy rate fairly easily wherever those buys occur. The Sky TV scenario you're putting forth is not much different than when a location buys the fight here and charges whatever per head to see the fight. The only difference is that the former can be counted easily while individually counting the latter is somewhat problematic but for the purposes of this conversation, irrelevant.

Yeah but you said you had the figures and they were easily accessible. Now all I'm asking is where can I go to get the PPV numbers for the enitire planet? You've said they're easy to find so just assume I'm a but slow and help me out by providing the link. I mean you sounded so confident that I'm sure you have them, right?
lloyd mayflower
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

Lads, found this, i'm sure ks1 will explain why its wrong, but its not bad for an amatuer like myself.

(It will be wrong because it shows that going back to 2007 Manny is actually a bigger draw than Floyd)

Of course, in the absence of anyone posting anything better, i'm happy to go with this.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 15 2011, 08:31 PM) *

Lads, found this, i'm sure ks1 will explain why its wrong, but its not bad for an amatuer like myself.

(It will be wrong because it shows that going back to 2007 Manny is actually a bigger draw than Floyd)

Of course, in the absence of anyone posting anything better, i'm happy to go with this.

Nice work Lloyd. The problem I see is that all revenue is talked about as domestic revenue. That is not global revenue & does not take into account Sky, Main Event & any other broadcast partner.

In May 2007, the super-welterweight boxing match between Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather Jr. on HBO PPV became the biggest-selling non-heavyweight title fight, with a little more than 2.5 million buyers.[citation needed] The fight itself generated roughly $134.4 million dollars in domestic PPV revenue, making it the most lucrative prizefight of all time.[citation needed] In December 2007 the Floyd Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton fight appeared on-track to sell well over 900,000 PPV buys,[citation needed].

The leading PPV attraction, Oscar De La Hoya,[citation needed] has "sold" approximately 12.8 million units in total, giving $612 million in domestic television receipts.[citation needed] In third place in buys, Evander Holyfield has achieved 12.6 million units ($543 million); and in second, Mike Tyson has reached 12.4 million units ($545 million).[citation needed][6]

ks1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 15 2011, 06:06 AM) *
Yeah but you said you had the figures and they were easily accessible. Now all I'm asking is where can I go to get the PPV numbers for the enitire planet? You've said they're easy to find so just assume I'm a but slow and help me out by providing the link. I mean you sounded so confident that I'm sure you have them, right?

You're being silly. In the time you spent bsing with me, you could have looked them up yourself. The "big" numbers are a simple internet search away. If you want regional numbers, check the local providers. You want me to get you the ppv numbers for your cable/sat/closed circuit provider? Get out of here. Like I said earlier, Go Fish.

Anyway, this has all been a weak diversion from the main point. Floyd has been the bigger ppv draw so far and no massaging of the numbers can change that.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (ks1 @ Sep 15 2011, 04:12 PM) *
You're being silly. In the time you spent bsing with me, you could have looked them up yourself. The "big" numbers are a simple internet search away. If you want regional numbers, check the local providers. You want me to get you the ppv numbers for your cable/sat/closed circuit provider? Get out of here. Like I said earlier, Go Fish.

Anyway, this has all been a weak diversion from the main point. Floyd has been the bigger ppv draw so far and no massaging of the numbers can change that.

Not according to the numbers I found earlier, and like I said, till someone posts something to the contrary, I will go with them
ks1
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 15 2011, 06:31 AM) *

Um, what? LOL. Even for you that's disingenuous. Manny's had more fights than Floyd since 2007. Duh. But, even with that Floyd has the biggest ppv ever and against common opponents (ODLH +1.2MM, Hatton +65M, Mosely +100M) has drawn bigger PPV numbers. Silly rabbit.
lloyd mayflower
Yes, he has had more fights, he brings more viewers, more money. Dont go making outlandish claims about Floyds DLH or Hatton fights, cos he had a dance partner to bring in the buys there.

Since 2007, More people have spent money to watch Manny Pacquaio box than Floyd Mayweather. End of story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.