Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Victor "The Liar" Ortiz
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
During yesterday's final press conference I was a little shocked to find out the Victor lied about his father leaving him. Which made me wonder if he is his brother's guardian. To lie about your dad leaving you is really shitty. What is he going to tell the Boys and Girls Club now? Victor I hope you get your lying ass beat. He left Kansas at a high school age which means he was not on the street like he claimed he was if his dad was there. And Vicious Liar Ortiz did not dispute that claim. Beat his ass May
lloyd mayflower
Yep, more than happy to take Floyds word for it on the past of a family he had nothing to do with until a couple of months ago.
Jhill47
Damn mama they be on your ass in here. What's up wit that.
Eighty88Eight
none of this means anything on fight night one way or the other. We don't really know the context of all these incidents of Victor's life. i'm sure he feels like his father really did walk out on him. I wouldn't assume he's being devious about his past for the sake of propping himself up. relax.
lloyd mayflower
People in glass houses.....

Method
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:15 AM) *
During yesterday's final press conference I was a little shocked to find out the Victor lied about his father leaving him. Which made me wonder if he is his brother's guardian. To lie about your dad leaving you is really shitty. What is he going to tell the Boys and Girls Club now? Victor I hope you get your lying ass beat. He left Kansas at a high school age which means he was not on the street like he claimed he was if his dad was there. And Vicious Liar Ortiz did not dispute that claim. Beat his ass May

Kinda like you don't dispute any (read: ALL) the claims you make that get blown out of the water.

There's actually an interview w B. Rios pretty much claiming the same thing. Likely where Floyd got his info from, seeming how they're buddies now.

Kinda like Floyd berating Mosley for berating his father. Kinda like Floyd claiming he didnt want to fight because of income taxes.

Kinda like, who gives a fuck?
Jack 1000
Thread closed because of flaming.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.