More mind games from Floyd....
caneman
WTF???????????? LOL
Jhill47
Lol dumb ass
JONdaCON817
Got your nose!
BoxingFan86
It just looks like that from that angle. Their heads were actually besides 1 another.
Eighty88Eight
Danny Garcia's response to the photo: "Know what I think? I think Floyd is fucking gay".

Ortiz, visibly shaken, replied tersely. "Floyd is just being Floyd, you know. I was ok with it to be honest."

Leonard Ellerbe dismissed the photo, saying "This photo wasn't cropped correctly". Curiously, he requested a high resolution copy of the photograph to "study it properly".
Method
From BScene.com...Let's see Allmanjoke spin this one. Victor "the liar" Ortiz meets Floyd "the faggot" Mayweather.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt...0#ixzz1Y4Nv5Cyx

Photo: Mayweather Jr. Gives Victor Ortiz a Parting Kiss
Posted by: Boxing Photos on 9/15/2011 .

Las Vegas, MGM Grand - During the post-fight hype at the final press conference, former five division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. gave WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz a parting kiss - in a very awkward moment. The fighters clash this Saturday night on HBO pay-per-view. Photo by Stacey Verbeek
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 15 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Danny Garcia's response to the photo: "Know what I think? I think Floyd is fucking gay".

Ortiz, visibly shaken, replied tersely. "Floyd is just being Floyd, you know. I was ok with it to be honest."

Leonard Ellerbe dismissed the photo, saying "This photo wasn't cropped correctly". Curiously, he requested a high resolution copy of the photograph to "study it properly".

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha laugh.gif.
caneman
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 15 2011, 07:03 PM) *

TOP 10 POUND FOR POUND LAUGH AND POST OF THE DAY!!!! LMFAO
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 15 2011, 08:03 PM) *

And once again you've got me started, 88. Lol

HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Sep 15 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Got your nose!

LMFAO!
Eighty88Eight
What's funny is that the Danny Garcia quote I posted was real, word for word. Check the ring magazine website.
Hotsauce
i just looked at the video

the pic was taken from a bad angle
Fitz
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 16 2011, 02:14 PM) *

lol
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 15 2011, 11:29 PM) *
lol

what?
Spyder
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 16 2011, 12:14 AM) *

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 16 2011, 12:29 AM) *
lol

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 16 2011, 12:42 AM) *
what?

Fitz
lol
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 16 2011, 12:28 PM) *
What's funny is that the Danny Garcia quote I posted was real, word for word. Check the ring magazine website.

You fucked up the hate strike

well this will all be resolved soon when Floyd beats that ass on Saturday
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 15 2011, 08:45 PM) *
TOP 10 POUND FOR POUND LAUGH AND POST OF THE DAY!!!! LMFAO

Yeah, man... 88 shut this shit down with that post laugh.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.