Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather vs. Ortiz WTF?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
I like Mayweather and I probably like him even more after he told Larry Merchant off. It was a weird fight. Ortiz should of never headbutted him, maybe the fight would of continued. It was a legal hit but still weird. Cortez should of sent both fighters to their corners. But like the old rule said "Protect yourself at all times" any thoughts? The undercards were great
sduck
You didn't need to make another thread for this.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 18 2011, 12:21 AM) *
You didn't need to make another thread for this.

It was a mistake. It was meant for another board for a comment
Hotsauce
man ortiz apologized about 3 times

bruh thats too many
Allmenjoi8
Did anyone see the press conference? Any details?
Eighty88Eight
wouldn't you have realized what you were doing when you wrote the topic title?
HazConvictedFelonMane
Do dirt, get dirty. Floyd accepted his apology.....with a left hook and a straight right hand. Bravo thumbsup_anim.gif fuck.gif clapping.gif
iKeNjiro
This thread should be was Ortiz fighting DIRTY????

look at this video please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGOSZAlm-L0

Ortiz was doing that leaping strong head butt the whole fight
he was holding the ropes and pushing his head against Floyd's always was cocking his head back and leaping forward for better results
terrible on Ortiz's part and he knew it that's why he was all smiles
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 18 2011, 01:38 AM) *

It was the same title I used for the original post... I didn't change the title/
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 17 2011, 10:14 PM) *
I like Mayweather and I probably like him even more after he told Larry Merchant off.

How could you like him even more? I mean you would already let Floyd cum in your face and down your throat and the man is gay. What, would you offer your asshole for him to fuck and cum in, since we all know Floyd don't like pussy. Fuck last nights fight and everything about it. It was a total rip off.

PS: Larry merchant owned Floyd in that interview like he was his slave master. Funny shit.
wolterb
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Sep 18 2011, 12:11 PM) *
How could you like him even more? I mean you would already let Floyd cum in your face and down your throat and the man is gay. What, would you offer your asshole for him to fuck and cum in, since we all know Floyd don't like pussy. Fuck last nights fight and everything about it. It was a total rip off.

PS: Larry merchant owned Floyd in that interview like he was his slave master. Funny shit.

yer fuckin ignorant and a piece of shit.

checkleft
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Sep 18 2011, 11:11 AM) *

I thought this was a boxing forum. No wonder boxing is in such a shit state with ignorant fans like this, Fucking racist prick.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 18 2011, 02:38 AM) *

You beat me to it 88. If anything, this thread will be merged with the Mayweather/Ortiz PPV thread.

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Sep 18 2011, 09:21 AM) *
This thread should be was Ortiz fighting DIRTY????

look at this video please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGOSZAlm-L0

Ortiz was doing that leaping strong head butt the whole fight
he was holding the ropes and pushing his head against Floyd's always was cocking his head back and leaping forward for better results
terrible on Ortiz's part and he knew it that's why he was all smiles

Yeah Cortez did warn him a couple of times about the head. That ref for the Ortiz/Berto fight kept warning Ortiz about the head, but was too much of a bitch to take a point away. It kills me how Danny Garcia told Floyd to not fight dirty, and Ortiz proceeded with his "pre-apologetic foul". The smiling after a loss? C'mon Ortiz looks up to his "idol" (DLH), and he is famous for same stupid smile after he loses a fight.

QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Sep 18 2011, 12:11 PM) *

Why am I not surprised. Typical youtube hogwash no2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.