QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 22 2011, 02:49 AM)
That's it. You guys are right. The picture sealed it for me.
You need more proof?
I found this on another boxing site...
A bodybuilder who wishes to remain anonymous but is one of Floyd's security guards told me that he has injected steroids directly into Floyd's ass. He said that Floyd takes a year off between fights in order to cycle off his PEDs and avoid detection. He asked that I share this information with my friends here so we can discuss this startling revelation. Let's take a look at the tell-tale signs of steroid use and see how many of them apply to little Floyd.Personality and Psychiatric changes often happen suddenly and without visible triggers or reasons. They include:Extreme mood swings
- Check. Went from a friendly radio interview to crying and screaming at Rugged Man in < 2 seconds.Increased aggression or irritability
- Check. Started a fight at a press conference with the docile, amicable Shane Mosley.Becomes disrespectful or abusive (verbally and/or physically)
- Check. Disrespects his peers at every possible opportunity.Poor decision making stemming from feelings of invincibility
- Check. Attacks women, security guards, and children alike.Becomes secretive and/or starts lying
- Check. Required that negotiations for a Pacquiao fight be done in total secrecy and then ridiculously lied about them ever taking place.Withdraws from family members
- Check. Disowned his own father. Punched the mother of his children in the face and stormed off with her iPhone.Depression (usually when steroids are discontinued)
- Check. Since beginning to taper off his latest roid cycle, he has been unable to even face the media.Hallucinations - seeing or hearing things that aren't there
- Check. Believes himself to be the greatest boxer of all time.Paranoia - extreme feelings of mistrust or fear
- Check. First boxer in history to require his opponents to submit to an excessive and superfluous blood testing protocol to quell his ridiculous fears that they are cheating worse than he is.Physical changes are typically the most pronounced short-term symptoms as they are not easily concealed by the novice user and include:Gynocomastia, the abnormally excessive development of the breast tissue in males
- Check. His pectorals look a bit suspect. They're certainly far larger than Pacquiao's.Persistent bad breath
- Check. Explains why everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.Thinning hair throughout the head or receding hairline (male pattern baldness)
- Check. Been shaving his head for years to conceal this.Jaundice or yellowing of the skin; this signals liver damage
- Check. Been black for years to conceal this.Joint pain; greater chance of injuring muscles and tendons
- Hmm....like ribs? Check.Disrupted sleep patterns (not sleeping well or sleeping too much)
- Check. Hasn't slept a lick since being challenged by Pacquiao.Fluid level changes, bloating (face & body), and night sweating
- Check. Night sweats also far more pronounced since Pacquiao talks began.Dizziness, trembling, nausea or vomiting
- Check. Began exhibiting these symptoms last December.Rapid or progressive weight gain
- Check. Has jumped in weight even further than Pacquiao. Tries to conceal this fact by not allowing HBO to weigh him on fight night.Increased muscle size (sudden or progressive)
- Check. Bigger than admitted roider Mosley in their recent fight.Hyperactivity or lethargy (too little energy
) - Check. Extremely lethargic, hardly throws any punches in the ring.Trouble urinating; discoloration or blood in urine
- Check. Took him hours to urinate when requested by USADA on 24/7. Urine was extremely discolored when he was finally able to do so.
I think it's time we start putting asterisks next to the wins of Floyd Mayweather's very questionable career in light of this staggering evidence.