Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Professional Boxers tweets on the fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
du365

Paulie Malignaggi
Quote:
Ortiz was KO'd bcuz HE made huge mistake that @FloydMayweather capitalized on. #EndOfStory #DoneTalking

Lennox Lewis
Quote:
When the ref says fight. It doesn't matter if he looks away. The fighters were instructed to fight not hug.

Andre Dirrel
Quote:
Anthonydirrell it's not ok for a champion to do something like that if @FloydMayweather would have did That it would have been all bad but since Vic did

Antonio Tarver
Quote:
Protect yourself at all times, it's the first rule of boxing.

AndreBerto
Quote:
2 B honest the butt was wrong and the last right hand punch that Floyd threw was alittle much... But u have to protect yourself at all times

Nonito Donaire
Quote:
It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal. Would I pull a mayweather? No. But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away.

OmarHenry
Quote:
By the way the ending wasnt dirty protect yourself at all times Victor was looking for an excuse out and he found it. STOP HATING!

Audley Harrison
Quote:
That was warming into a great fight. Shame, but Victor was naive to drop his hands like that, protect yourself at all times is the rules.

Anthonydirrell
Quote:
Did what he had to do it protect yourself at all time

BrianViloria
Quote:
Once the referee says fight...put yo damn guard up!

Rashad Holloway
Quote:
Protect yourself at all times. But damn, is there any class in boxing anymore?

Peter Quillin
Quote:
Protect urself at all times 2nd rule in boxing. 1st rule is. Keep ur hands up!

Ishe Smith
Quote:
Protect urself at all times, why are u going to hug the guy, this is the fight business

Pawel Wolak
Quote:
I probably would have hit with the left hook but not with the follow right. Got 2 keep protected at all times but try 2 keep sportsmanship.

Eddie Chambers
Quote:
Victor Ortiz should of never dropped his guard... & always know u are never friend while u in that ring!!

Steve Cunningham
Quote:
y'all call us warriors gladiators right, I agree with wut Floyd did its fight time not time to hug kiss and apologize
Method
B-Hop would have did EXACTLY what Floyd did. I've heard him talk that talk over the years. And the only tweet he had was, "Learn from it and move on".

Ex did that shit vs Echols, etc. I saw Ex drill Tarvis Simms in the back of the head cuz that cat was taking his sweet ass time to come out of his corner during sparring. He had his back turned taking water after the bell sounded to start the round.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 18 2011, 10:46 PM) *
B-Hop would have did EXACTLY what Floyd did. I've heard him talk that talk over the years. And the only tweet he had was, "Learn from it and move on".

Ex did that shit vs Echols, etc. I saw Ex drill Tarvis Simms in the back of the head cuz that cat was taking his sweet ass time to come out of his corner during sparring. He had his back turned taking water after the bell sounded to start the round.

I just visualize it. Hopkins is the type of guy who is willing to do ANYTHING to win a fight.

It's interesting to read the comments of the pros. A minority say that they would not have done what Mayweather did, and thus remaining sportsmanlike, but all of them said KEEP YOUR GUARD UP. Hell even amateurs know that, it's just that Ortiz was way out of his league here and his ass was all over the place.

sduck
Thanks. Been looking to see more of what other names had to say about it. Seems like they all agree that Floyd wasn't wrong for taking advantage of the opportunity Ortiz gave him.
Method
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 18 2011, 11:01 PM) *
I just visualize it. Hopkins is the type of guy who is willing to do ANYTHING to win a fight.

It's interesting to read the comments of the pros. A minority say that they would not have done what Mayweather did, and thus remaining sportsmanlike, but all of them said KEEP YOUR GUARD UP. Hell even amateurs know that, it's just that Ortiz was way out of his league here and his ass was all over the place.

The thing is, Hopkins runs his camp very professionally. They're always working on things. I say that to say this - He wasnt trying to get over on Simms. He was handling him. He was trying to get his work in, and being professional. He didnt drill him in the back of the head. It was a bit more than a hard tap.

I absolutely agree w what Floyd did. But for those who say Floyd wasnt trying to ko him? Gimme a break. He measured him up w the first, and iced him w the second. The kid wasn't looking. His own damn fault.

Snoop
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 19 2011, 04:06 AM) *
The thing is, Hopkins runs his camp very professionally. They're always working on things. I say that to say this - He wasnt trying to get over on Simms. He was handling him. He was trying to get his work in, and being professional. He didnt drill him in the back of the head. It was a bit more than a hard tap.

I absolutely agree w what Floyd did. But for those who say Floyd wasnt trying to ko him? Gimme a break. He measured him up w the first, and iced him w the second. The kid wasn't looking. His own damn fault.

I only say that he didn't intend to KO Ortiz because of the look of guilt/disappointment on his face afterward. I doubt he wanted to win in that manner. But I guess it could have been regret too.
Box in Hand
Interesting to read the consensus from the pros. With that being said, I don't want to see no damn rematch. Ortiz was way in over his head and dude can you even move once after getting hit with so many right hands? He broke down mentally and needs to go back to the drawing board and the psychologist. Just watched the fight again and Ortiz was not in the same league.
CrazyBuffalO
^ agree. No rematch please. A rematch would be worse for Ortiz since Floyd already knows his style in the ring.
Ortiz should just move on. Damage limitation you know (if he wants no further humiliation). He's made a fool of himself in the ring right there. Dumb ass got played by Floyd over and over again.

Obviously his (Ortiz that is) career will be slowly going downwards from hereon onwards. His last chance in making another big buck would be to go face Pacquiao (that would make him a good money), and Pacquiao is used to fighting Floyd's LEFTOVERS. So yeah that would work. Pacquiao vs Ortiz.
Oh wait, both Pacquiao and Ortiz now has 3 loses under their professional record. So what would be a cool title for such a fight? Uhmmm how about "3 Loses Vesus 3 Loses Pacquiao-Ortiz." ? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 19 2011, 11:26 PM) *
^ agree. No rematch please. A rematch would be worse for Ortiz since Floyd already knows his style in the ring.
Ortiz should just move on. Damage limitation you know (if he wants no further humiliation). He's made a fool of himself in the ring right there. Dumb ass got played by Floyd over and over again.

Obviously his (Ortiz that is) career will be slowly going downwards from hereon onwards. His last chance in making another big buck would be to go face Pacquiao (that would make him a good money), and Pacquiao is used to fighting Floyd's LEFTOVERS. So yeah that would work. Pacquiao vs Ortiz.
Oh wait, both Pacquiao and Ortiz now has 3 loses under their professional record. So what would be a cool title for such a fight? Uhmmm how about "3 Loses Vesus 3 Loses Pacquiao-Ortiz." ? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sometimes (mostly) when I read your posts I think to myself that you must be Forrest Gump's brother or something.
Cshel86
Lol! Man these tweets are wild! Poor Ortiz...nice guys always come in last...especially if they try to be "bad-ass", then apologize! Lol
CrazyBuffalO
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 19 2011, 08:09 PM) *
Sometimes (mostly) when I read your posts I think to myself that you must be Forrest Gump's brother or something.

You know what the problem is? Some of you claim to be intelligent or smart or something but all you do is focus on individuals in these forums instead of focusing on your favorite fighter.

My business as far as coming to these forums is concerned is relax and praise my favorite athlete/s. Of course certain people will disagree with my posts (especially those who dislike the athlete that I like), but you are free to post messages praising Pacquiao or whoever you wanna praise and I don’t give a fly about it. It’s called “co-existing” with others in a community. I’m educating you here.

I like Floyd? True. I don’t like Pacquiao? Also True. But since when did I go around attacking The Ollie (yourself) or whoever’s Pro-Pacquiao or Pro-whatever out there? When I come here I talk about the fighters, not their fans. When you disagree with my post above, you should reply with something that has got something to do with the content of my post pertaining to the fighters, and NOT go say “hey I think you are this or you are that.” Coz that’s “Personal Attack” and it’s more stupid. If you think my posts were not intelligent, then what do you think of your responses?

I don’t know why or how I got into your head. But you’re the loser that way. I’m looking forward to intelligent responses so that we could engage in intelligent debate perhaps. But so far no luck with that as all of your responses were nothing more than garbage written by garbage. Stop wasting my time. Sheesh. Go read the forum rules if you haven’t yet. Stupid ass.
Big Slim Sweet
Interesting to read those tweets. I think the consensus from fighters and fans is pretty clear. It was legal, but still a bit cheap. I think it was Wolak who said he agreed with the first left, but not the follow-up right. That's sort of how I feel, from a sportsmanlike perspective.

The first left was kinda like saying, 'Don't fucking head butt me and think we gonna hug and kiss after.' That was cool, but then when he dropped the crane on him, that was taking advantage, IMO. He was absolutely trying to knock him out with that shot.

Floyd was within his right to do it, but he still didn't have to. Ortiz is one dumb motherfucker who does not deserve a rematch. He only has himself to blame.
flazi
you guys dont remember gatti rnd 1? or floyd mosley when mosley was trying to touch gloves and floyd blasted him? that kid don't play when time is in. he don't want to be friendly he wants to box.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 19 2011, 10:37 AM) *
You know what the problem is? Some of you claim to be intelligent or smart or something but all you do is focus on individuals in these forums instead of focusing on your favorite fighter.

My business as far as coming to these forums is concerned is relax and praise my favorite athlete/s. Of course certain people will disagree with my posts (especially those who dislike the athlete that I like), but you are free to post messages praising Pacquiao or whoever you wanna praise and I don’t give a fly about it. It’s called “co-existing” with others in a community. I’m educating you here.

I like Floyd? True. I don’t like Pacquiao? Also True. But since when did I go around attacking The Ollie (yourself) or whoever’s Pro-Pacquiao or Pro-whatever out there? When I come here I talk about the fighters, not their fans. When you disagree with my post above, you should reply with something that has got something to do with the content of my post pertaining to the fighters, and NOT go say “hey I think you are this or you are that.” Coz that’s “Personal Attack” and it’s more stupid. If you think my posts were not intelligent, then what do you think of your responses?

I don’t know why or how I got into your head. But you’re the loser that way. I’m looking forward to intelligent responses so that we could engage in intelligent debate perhaps. But so far no luck with that as all of your responses were nothing more than garbage written by garbage. Stop wasting my time. Sheesh. Go read the forum rules if you haven’t yet. Stupid ass.

DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL BUFFALO CHICCEN... Your the new guy.. to be honest if your new and you write more then a paragraph, chances are your shyt isnt gonna get read... thats juss me... yes you will be harrassed a bit for being new... and probably even more for liking Mayweather... and even MORE for doing so in the Philipines!! LMAO

Its coo im in Texas and i hate the Cowboys...
King Eugene
It was interesting to see the pros thoughts on the situation...

Tough for Victor but it was still legal. I'm still not understanding the concept of a legal cheap shot but ok...
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 19 2011, 08:38 PM) *

Tough for Victor but it was still legal. I'm still not understanding the concept of a legal cheap shot but ok...

Cortez started the fight back up so it's legal. but the shots came after Ortiz walked to Mayweather with his hands down and wanting to hug him and Mayweather accepted it, walked towards him and then hit him after letting Ortiz hug him.
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2011, 08:53 PM) *
Cortez started the fight back up so it's legal. but the shots came after Ortiz walked to Mayweather with his hands down and wanting to hug him and Mayweather accepted it, walked towards him and then hit him after letting Ortiz hug him.

Yep!

Once the ref says "lets go" "fight" or any other indication that the fight is continuing then yes its legal!

Ortiz went to hug Mayweather yet Mayweather had his hands up. One of the two in the ring payed attention during Boxing:101

All of this could have been prevented had Ortiz not go overly excited and head butted Mayweather. If Mayweather was as classless as many claim then he would have hit Ortiz as soon as Cortez said break or when Ortiz was coming over to apologize the first time. At least he waited til Cortez said "lets go."
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 19 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Yep!

Once the ref says "lets go" "fight" or any other indication that the fight is continuing then yes its legal!

Ortiz went to hug Mayweather yet Mayweather had his hands up. One of the two in the ring payed attention during Boxing:101

All of this could have been prevented had Ortiz not go overly excited and head butted Mayweather. If Mayweather was as classless as many claim then he would have hit Ortiz as soon as Cortez said break or when Ortiz was coming over to apologize the first time. At least he waited til Cortez said "lets go."

i agree to some extent. if Ortiz wasn't trying to apologize again it would be different, you've no excuses for looking at the ref during a fight and getting caught. but Mayweather accepted the hug and was measuring up Ortiz as soon as Ortiz put his hands on him. that's like when people shake hands with someone then just hold on and start swinging. i think he should have stepped back and told him he wasn't trying to hear anymore apologies, if Ortiz still tried to come in for a hug it would have been all on him then.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 19 2011, 08:38 PM) *

Sportsmanship, plain and simple. No one is debating that it was illegal. But everyone knows Victor was apologizing for and was not protecting himself. I believe most fighters in that position would have waited for Victor to back up and ready himself. That said Victor is a dumb ass for kissing Floyd's ass, AND Victor never should have head butted him to begin with.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 19 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Sportsmanship, plain and simple. No one is debating that it was illegal. But everyone knows Victor was apologizing for and was not protecting himself. I believe most fighters in that position would have waited for Victor to back up and ready himself. That said Victor is a dumb ass for kissing Floyd's ass, AND Victor never should have head butted him to begin with.

Exactly lights.
du365
More boxers quote -

Ashley Theophane
Quote:
what do you think 2 result "protect yourself at all times"" It is Victor's fault for not protecting himself.

Kendall Holt
Quote:
Ortiz started the dirty tactics first. Don't start no shit won't be no shit

Raul Martinez
Quote:
it was legal but unclassy. He would've won anyways maybe by ko

Jorge Linares
Quote:
Lo q opino de esta pelea es q Ortiz por ser sucio pago las consecuencia.. Floyd uso su viveza y maÑa. Pero... El referí estuvo mal.

Fernando Vargas
Quote:
He stepped back with his hands down and the ref called time in Protect yourself at all times. Nothing dirty bout what FMdid

Juan Diaz
Quote:
I did not like the way the fight ended, but everything about the situation was legal and in end Mayweather's job is to win.

Joshua Clottey
Quote:
What mayweather did was good. ortiz tried to street fight and made to pay. and to everyone asking yes id love to fight ortiz. easy fight.

Brandon Rios
Quote:
lack of heart n he fuck up protect ur self at all time
mrchitown
I was waiting to see what Brandon Rios' response would be LOL. But it's good to get other fighters take on the events of the fight. It looks as if a lot of people are in agreement on the situation. Ortiz took the fight to a level he wasn't familiar with and paid the price for it, no matter how it comes off in the end, those were legal shots but definitely unsportsman like. Ortiz should move on, he still has some good fights left in him I think. If he fought Floyd again he'd have to keep trying to kiss him to keep those right hands from connecting
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 19 2011, 08:26 PM) *

The same could be said for Ortiz. Was it sportsmanship for him to headbutt him, actually spear him with his head? No. He knew what he was doing. Don't start nothing you can't finish. He wrote a check that his skills could not cash. If Ortiz fought fair then the fight would had been over by the 8th round. The words of YoungBloodz "Don't start no shit it won't be know shit"
lloyd mayflower
Twitter is for losers, so is facebook
BGv2.0
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 10:22 AM) *

Looks like you and I are the only two people on Earth that realize this!

I was unaware another man as smart as myself and The White Buffalo wandered the Earth.

Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 04:22 PM) *

Yes because forum boards are so much cooler!

Method
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Sep 20 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Looks like you and I are the only two people on Earth that realize this!

I was unaware another man as smart as myself and The White Buffalo wandered the Earth.

make it three
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2011, 03:36 PM) *
Yes because forum boards are so much cooler!

Sorry mate, looks like we are going to have to disagree on this one!
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 11:22 AM) *

Yeah, agreed.
Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Sorry mate, looks like we are going to have to disagree on this one!

Just having a go with you. I mean Facebook and Twitter usage can be pretty atrocious, but this is coming from us guys who spend their time debating boxing on an internet forum. We're not exactly the coolest kids either. laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2011, 07:18 PM) *
Just having a go with you. I mean Facebook and Twitter usage can be pretty atrocious, but this is coming from us guys who spend their time debating boxing on an internet forum. We're not exactly the coolest kids either. laugh.gif

Haha I'm comfortable with it! My GF doesnt know how much time I spend talking to people I dont know about boxing! It gives me an outlet and saves me from blackening her eyes when she says shit like "well he did his best"
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 20 2011, 10:21 AM) *
The same could be said for Ortiz. Was it sportsmanship for him to headbutt him, actually spear him with his head? No. He knew what he was doing. Don't start nothing you can't finish. He wrote a check that his skills could not cash. If Ortiz fought fair then the fight would had been over by the 8th round. The words of YoungBloodz "Don't start no shit it won't be know shit"

No one's saying Victor's headbutt was sportsmanlike. Shit, the quote you replied to flat out says Victor never should have head butted Floyd to begin with. I don't think I've read a single post here defending Ortiz. The consensus is he's an idiot and got what he deserved. That doesn't mean it was good sportsmanship of Floyd to do what he did. It was legal, but it was not good sportsmanship.

This whole 'don't start none won't be none' shit needs to stop. Two wrongs don't make it right. We learned that shit in grade school. 'He threw his eraser first!' Get the fuck out of here. Ortiz threw the butt and got docked a point. That was the end of that cause and effect. Then he stood there looking at Cortez with his hands at his side like a damn fool. Floyd capitalized on it. Legally, but not sportsmanly.
EAlbian
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 20 2011, 02:31 PM) *
No one's saying Victor's headbutt was sportsmanlike. Shit, the quote you replied to flat out says Victor never should have head butted Floyd to begin with. I don't think I've read a single post here defending Ortiz. The consensus is he's an idiot and got what he deserved. That doesn't mean it was good sportsmanship of Floyd to do what he did. It was legal, but it was not good sportsmanship.

This whole 'don't start none won't be none' shit needs to stop. Two wrongs don't make it right. We learned that shit in grade school. 'He threw his eraser first!' Get the fuck out of here. Ortiz threw the butt and got docked a point. That was the end of that cause and effect. Then he stood there looking at Cortez with his hands at his side like a damn fool. Floyd capitalized on it. Legally, but not sportsmanly.

+1

I generally wish the best for Floyd(and most other American boxers, Team America baby), however this was not the right thing to do and it only hurts his legacy/image(doesnt look like something the best would do)(May drive up sales for a Pacquiao fight tho). He could have easily won the fight without it. I can't say given the same opportunity i wouldn't have done the same thing but It's not the way I'd like to win.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 20 2011, 02:31 PM) *

I am going to agree you to an extent, but in the heat of battle it is hard to say what one would do in that situation. May was pissed and you could tell by his demeanor that it was all bad. I was pissed off how the fight ended, the outcome would of been the same but I think people would feel better about the fight if Floyd laid him in the coming rounds. I can not blame Floyd for what he did, I would of like to see him take him to school but at the point frustration took over and then the fight was over. I have read and heard some talking heads give Ortiz a complete pass on what he did. Joe Cortez is who I blame. He should of put each fighter in a corner until he got the time straighten out. In the end Ortiz is a punk and May proved everyone can lose their cool.
Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Haha I'm comfortable with it! My GF doesnt know how much time I spend talking to people I dont know about boxing! It gives me an outlet and saves me from blackening her eyes when she says shit like "well he did his best"

The first thing I said after the fight was "Damn, I wonder what the boys on Fighthype are saying about this!" My friends just gave me an awkward stare. laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2011, 08:09 PM) *
The first thing I said after the fight was "Damn, I wonder what the boys on Fighthype are saying about this!" My friends just gave me an awkward stare. laugh.gif

Ha well I was at my work so does it make me sad that I have discussed it with no one else except you lot!?
Cshel86
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 03:23 PM) *

Hahahaha!!! Dammit man! Spending this much time talking to people you dont know, about a sport that you love, is pretty cool to me. Im definitely in another world when I log on to the Hype...and it does ease your mind...until you run into idiots on here like Buffalo, smh.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 19 2011, 12:26 PM) *

Wow. Floyd would have KICKED Ray Robinson's ASS. Have you seen how many losses he had on his record?

Black
Snoop
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 20 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Ha well I was at my work so does it make me sad that I have discussed it with no one else except you lot!?

If we were your only friends, then damn, I would feel bad that you have such shitty friends.

laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2011, 09:22 PM) *
i agree to some extent. if Ortiz wasn't trying to apologize again it would be different, you've no excuses for looking at the ref during a fight and getting caught. but Mayweather accepted the hug and was measuring up Ortiz as soon as Ortiz put his hands on him. that's like when people shake hands with someone then just hold on and start swinging. i think he should have stepped back and told him he wasn't trying to hear anymore apologies, if Ortiz still tried to come in for a hug it would have been all on him then.

Yea but at the same time read the body language. All those half hugs and half touching of gloves that Mayweather was doing was a clear indication of get the fuck off of me. I seen that after they touched gloves the second time around.

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 19 2011, 09:26 PM) *

Man its a damn fight. We are in here to hurt each other. All the sportsmanship went out the window as soon as the intentional head butts where thrown. "Oh I'm a head butt you but after I get my dirty shot in lets keep it clean" Fuck out of here with that. Ortiz set the tone for what later came...
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2011, 03:18 PM) *

nobody on here goes out and takes 100 pictures while they're at Dennys to put up 1 picture or gives all the details of their day. probably because they're too busy doing it on facebook and twitter.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 21 2011, 02:24 AM) *
nobody on here goes out and takes 100 pictures while they're at Dennys to put up 1 picture or gives all the details of their day. probably because they're too busy doing it on facebook and twitter.

laugh.gif

"Today I drove to work and had coffee with a friend."

Let's start this now.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2011, 09:27 PM) *
laugh.gif

"Today I drove to work and had coffee with a friend."

Let's start this now.

after my girl got off of work we went to her parents house and watched some Filipino movie. there wasn't even English subtitles FML. then we went to the Columbia to eat #breadpudding

leave the weak coffee with a friend shit on Myspace.
Cshel86
"I put my trash in the trunk this morning and drove past the dumpster...just to get to work and realize that I forgot to dump it. FML!" #terribletuesdays
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 21 2011, 02:40 AM) *
after my girl got off of work we went to her parents house and watched some Filipino movie. there wasn't even English subtitles FML. then we went to the Columbia to eat #breadpudding

leave the weak coffee with a friend shit on Myspace.

laugh.gif

It's an old post from Friendster.
Method
Tommy Murphy
tmurf22 Tommy Murphy
@THEREALBHOP After you handle your business with Dawson, would you do us all a favour and shut Antonio Tarver up for everyone?
7 hours ago

BERNARD HOPKINS EX
THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@tmurf22 y fight @AntonioTarver i beat him already. He old news!!
7 hours ago

MagicMan 5X Champ
AntonioTarver MagicMan 5X Champ
@THEREALBHOP @tmurf22 I'm the same old news you were when we fought the first time. Stay focus and let's hope and pray you get by Dawson
3 hours ago

in reply to ↑
BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@AntonioTarver @tmurf22 lol pray n hope?? R u kidding me? U prayed n hoped twice look wht happened
King Eugene
LMFAO...damn Tarver.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 20 2011, 08:53 PM) *
Tommy Murphy
tmurf22 Tommy Murphy
@THEREALBHOP After you handle your business with Dawson, would you do us all a favour and shut Antonio Tarver up for everyone?
7 hours ago

BERNARD HOPKINS EX
THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@tmurf22 y fight @AntonioTarver i beat him already. He old news!!
7 hours ago

MagicMan 5X Champ
AntonioTarver MagicMan 5X Champ
@THEREALBHOP @tmurf22 I'm the same old news you were when we fought the first time. Stay focus and let's hope and pray you get by Dawson
3 hours ago

in reply to ↑
BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@AntonioTarver @tmurf22 lol pray n hope?? R u kidding me? U prayed n hoped twice look wht happened

LMMFAO

Hopkins and Tarver by themselves would make a great commentary team. And I mean that seriously.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 21 2011, 12:23 AM) *
If we were your only friends, then damn, I would feel bad that you have such shitty friends.

laugh.gif

Horses for courses! None of my real-life mates are into boxing, so I have to seek out sensible debate elsewhere for that! I'm sorted for binge drinking and football!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 20 2011, 03:37 AM) *

I guess I lost patience with you when you tried to say there was no war in Afghanistan and the soldiers serving over there were really on holiday. So yeah the idea that anything intelligent could come from your mouth was probably something I wasn't prepared to believe from there on in, and guess what? Every time you post you prove me right.

I've had intelligent debate with pro-Mayweather guys on this board before, but see the key word there was 'intelligent.'

Umm put me down for forth or is it fifth? No FaceSpace or Twatter for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.