Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pac doesn't need cheap shots for a KO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
gravytrain
Mayweather really proved Pacquiao is the GOAT, the real GOAT. this is a thread to celebrate the greatness of Pacquiao and his ability to KO or TKO fighters. he would have hit Ortiz so hard his head would still be spinning around.
PullCounter
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2011, 07:05 PM) *
Mayweather really proved Pacquiao is the GOAT, the real GOAT. this is a thread to celebrate the greatness of Pacquiao and his ability to KO or TKO fighters. he would have hit Ortiz so hard his head would still be spinning around.

NO. He just hits them while they are down.
gravytrain
QUOTE (PullCounter @ Sep 19 2011, 07:14 PM) *
NO. He just hits them while they are down.

he crushes them
BigMoneySlayer
#AnyMistakesYouHaveToPay If he didn't headbutt Mayweather on purpose then he wouldn't have gotten knocked out like that
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2011, 07:05 PM) *

Great points.

You look how it took Floyd so long to get rid of Hatton. Pac had Hatton on the canvas in the 1st round and almost killed him with a single shot in the 2nd round. I honestly thought after that KO they were going to enforce headgear and 18 ounce gloves for pro boxing after that display.

Floyd went life and death with a bloated slow Oscar and escaped with a split decision win. Pac destroyed Oscar at his best fighting weight and beat him to a pulp and in turn made Oscar QUIT for the 1st time in his career.

Ortiz got up smiling and even said Berto hits harder than a cheap shot from Floyd. Let's not forget to mention Floyd went after Maidana(and almost Berto) leftovers. laugh.gif Still these Floydtards are fooled once again by a carefully handpicked opponent. Man If Pac would have been in there with Ortiz, he would have KO'd him, his brother, and his trainer with just one shot.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 19 2011, 07:08 PM) *
Great points.

You look how it took Floyd so long to get rid of Hatton. Pac had Hatton on the canvas in the 1st round and almost killed him with a single shot in the 2nd round. I honestly thought after that KO they were going to enforce headgear and 18 ounce gloves for pro boxing after that display.

Floyd went life and death with a bloated slow Oscar and escaped with a split decision win. Pac destroyed Oscar at his best fighting weight and beat him to a pulp and in turn made Oscar QUIT for the 1st time in his career.

Ortiz got up smiling and even said Berto hits harder than a cheap shot from Floyd. Let's not forget to mention Floyd went after Maidana(and almost Berto) leftovers. laugh.gif Still these Floydtards are fooled once again by a carefully handpicked opponent. Man If Pac would have been in there with Ortiz, he would have KO'd him, his brother, and his trainer with just one shot.

sad part about this post is that i think u believe everything u typed here.

once a fighter has been ko'd...he's never the same. with that being said....hatton was only allowed to gain 5lbs after the weigh in til fight night. he was fully rehydrated when floyd fought him. big difference.

oscar didn't gain a single pound after the weigh in...and he had been at that weight for a week before the fight...a weight he hadn't been at in almost 10yrs. advantage pacquiao via weight drain.

berto probably does hit harder...but floyd knocked him the fvck out with two legal blows.

pac is going to get beat like gatti if and when he agrees to testing and fights floyd.
daprofessor
oh yeah....pac's double punch is an ILLEGAL cheap shot. everyone thinks that's funny but in reality it can bust an opponents ear drums and throw off his equilibrium.
leonthegee
Oh god here we go again with the pactard whoop blah. Mayweather is the best fighter out there. Thats why he gets paid the best. Mayweather fans are gonna get their wish next year. Mannys running out of bums to fight. They act like Mannys this honorable and noble fighter but theres nothing honorable and noble making JMM wait 4 years to get his rematch. Not once but twice. Hopefully JMM is passed his prime. At least thats what team Pacquiao and pactard nation are hoping.
gravytrain
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2011, 08:30 PM) *
oh yeah....pac's double punch is an ILLEGAL cheap shot. everyone thinks that's funny but in reality it can bust an opponents ear drums and throw off his equilibrium.

he did it 1 time against Clottey. he didn't accept a hug from Mosley then steal him.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2011, 08:24 PM) *
sad part about this post is that i think u believe everything u typed here.

once a fighter has been ko'd...he's never the same. with that being said....hatton was only allowed to gain 5lbs after the weigh in til fight night. he was fully rehydrated when floyd fought him. big difference.

oscar didn't gain a single pound after the weigh in...and he had been at that weight for a week before the fight...a weight he hadn't been at in almost 10yrs. advantage pacquiao via weight drain.

berto probably does hit harder...but floyd knocked him the fvck out with two legal blows.

pac is going to get beat like gatti if and when he agrees to testing and fights floyd.

that isn't sad, he's his own thoughts. you just repeat shit Mayweather says. you might as well just say yessir boss and put up a pic of Mayweather.

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 19 2011, 08:08 PM) *
Great points.

+1

it's good that people on here know what they're talking about. if Pac hit Ortiz like that Ortiz would have had some western movie shit happen to him and he would have flew out of the ropes and into a rinside seat.
Box in Hand
Pac nut guzzlers up in the heezy baby! Pac don't need no cheap shot. He needs that PED milk and them Ariza power muffins to win. Manny ain't no GOAT, trying to weaken every fighter he faces. As my Italian brothers say GET OUTTA HERE!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 19 2011, 09:04 PM) *
Pac nut guzzlers up in the heezy baby! Pac don't need no cheap shot. He needs that PED milk and them Ariza power muffins to win. Manny ain't no GOAT, trying to weaken every fighter he faces. As my Italian brothers say GET OUTTA HERE!

Pac is a heterosexual, Mayweather can't say the same. Mayweather wants Pac to pass a OSDT but Pac should ask him to pass a test from the free clinic first. it would be a shame if he got something from him if Mayweather's blood got into an open wound. especially since he'll whoop him.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 19 2011, 08:04 PM) *

they reppin hard Box!! they reppin hard!!!!....

BoxingStill#1
PacaManiacs,..... listen close..

A 50 year younger Larry woulda knocked Ortiz out for keeping his hands down......

I think Ortiz would have a good chance of knocking Pac out...he would have a much more opportunity to hit him

It would be a war while last for sure.....

But hey, since floyed just knocked him out, WE MAY SEE ORTIZ VS PAC FIGHT AFTER ALL !!!..

Lls
Big Slim Sweet
If Pacquaio had hit Ortiz like that, it would have been Rocky 4 all over again. Victor's mama, his daddy, and all his other long lost drunken and deadbeat relatives would be in Vegas right now, scrounging up every lawyer in town to battle over his will.

He wouldn't have been walking around the ring 2 minutes later smiling, that's for sure.

Floyd, even with 'that thing' in him, can't touch the GOAT Manny Pac.
checkleft
Wow dude, pacquiaos married. Get off his Dick
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 20 2011, 12:08 PM) *
Great points.

This is so true, I can't believe it takes 4 rounds and a cheap shot to get rid of Maidana's leftovers. I think if Ortiz had even seen Manny's face on the big screen entering the arena he would've pissed his pants and feinted from sheer terror.

No way does the GOAT even let this fight with a B level chump get out of the first round.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 20 2011, 01:53 PM) *
If Pacquaio had hit Ortiz like that, it would have been Rocky 4 all over again. Victor's mama, his daddy, and all his other long lost drunken and deadbeat relatives would be in Vegas right now, scrounging up every lawyer in town to battle over his will.

He wouldn't have been walking around the ring 2 minutes later smiling, that's for sure.

Floyd, even with 'that thing' in him, can't touch the GOAT Manny Pac.

That's because Pac would've knocked all his teeth out of his head. I doubt Nevada would even sanction a fight between Ortiz and Pac. Instead they will allow him to continue to fight pillow biters like Mayweather, less dangerous for his health than tangling with the GOAT.
alaganza
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 19 2011, 09:03 PM) *
it's good that people on here know what they're talking about. if Pac hit Ortiz like that Ortiz would have had some western movie sh*t happen to him and he would have flew out of the ropes and into a rinside seat.

That just makes him a harder puncher not a better fighter. The end result would have been the same. There is no such thing as a super KO.
Box in Hand
Some of yall I have been seeing around these boards for a while and I must say that I am shocked at all this Manny is the GOAT shit. Pacquiao ain't no GOAT. Yall need to pull his testicle follicles from in between your ears and restart those brains. His last several fights have all been to weaken his opponents and he's doing the same shit to Marquez. That ain't no GOAT. Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT. You half dead zombie, ball salivating, wanna have Jinky Pacquiao's spot in the bed ass dudes need to GET OUTTA HERE!
gravytrain
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 19 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Wow dude, pacquiaos married. Get off his Dick

i'm not on his dick, this is a mutual respect between heterosexuals. it's not like you sissies flocking to Mayweather.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Sep 19 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Some of yall I have been seeing around these boards for a while and I must say that I am shocked at all this Manny is the GOAT shit. Pacquiao ain't no GOAT. Yall need to pull his testicle follicles from in between your ears and restart those brains. His last several fights have all been to weaken his opponents and he's doing the same shit to Marquez. That ain't no GOAT. Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT. You half dead zombie, ball salivating, wanna have Jinky Pacquiao's spot in the bed ass dudes need to GET OUTTA HERE!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.