Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MIKE TYSON breaks STEVE O from JACKASS nose
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
haha yea I saw that on the roast of Charlie Sheen. Cmon, everybody knew Steve-O would have to try something like that with his jackass background.

I know this is general discussion stuff, but that roast wasn't that great. I heard hype about that for a good two weeks before it aired, and it didn't live up to it. That bitch that mentioned Ryan Dunn is a terrible human being as well. Maybe that's an overreaction, but how could you say something like that just two months after the accident. I mean really, you couldn't come up with another joke about Steve-O?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Sep 21 2011, 12:00 AM) *
haha yea I saw that on the roast of Charlie Sheen. Cmon, everybody knew Steve-O would have to try something like that with his jackass background.

I know this is general discussion stuff, but that roast wasn't that great. I heard hype about that for a good two weeks before it aired, and it didn't live up to it. That bitch that mentioned Ryan Dunn is a terrible human being as well. Maybe that's an overreaction, but how could you say something like that just two months after the accident. I mean really, you couldn't come up with another joke about Steve-O?

Yeah overall it was not as funny as previous roasts. Ross was way funnier than all of them, the rest were average or below average.

I actually thought the Dunn joke was funny. It is only a joke after all. I mean most of the stuff they say is way overboard, it's just to get a laugh. Look at all the shit jokes Patrice and his diabetes had to endure. Don't take it serious and try and not get offended.

Steve-O has no place in stand-up. He is to comedy as Crazy Buffalo is to a quality poster. laugh.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 21 2011, 12:27 AM) *
Steve-O has no place in stand-up. He is to comedy as Crazy Buffalo is to a quality poster. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
thisneverworks

I heard an interview with Jim Breuer and he was saying that Steve-O's stand-up is actually good. He said he must have somebody helping him write it but it was funny nonetheless.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I agree that it's stand-up, and many of the jokes are overboard. However, I just thought the Ryan Dunn comment was wayyyyyy too soon. I mean dude just died two months ago. I agree with you about Ross though, as he had me cracking up.
Cshel86
Yeah overall it was not as funny as previous roasts. Ross was way funnier than all of them, the rest were average or below average.

I actually thought the Dunn joke was funny. It is only a joke after all. I mean most of the stuff they say is way overboard, it's just to get a laugh. Look at all the shit jokes Patrice and his diabetes had to endure. Don't take it serious and try and not get offended.

Hahahahaha!!!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (thisneverworks @ Sep 21 2011, 01:21 PM) *
I heard an interview with Jim Breuer and he was saying that Steve-O's stand-up is actually good. He said he must have somebody helping him write it but it was funny nonetheless.

Just my opinion but just from what I saw last night Breuer is wrong. But then again I never did see any of his other stand up, I am just going off his roast. He just does not seem to have "it".

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Sep 21 2011, 05:37 PM) *
I agree that it's stand-up, and many of the jokes are overboard. However, I just thought the Ryan Dunn comment was wayyyyyy too soon. I mean dude just died two months ago. I agree with you about Ross though, as he had me cracking up.

I can see some people getting upset. It definitely was not right, but then again most of the jokes are so so wrong. I mean wasn't it also that night they busted on Amy Winehouse? I am sure none of them mean it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.