Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd wasn't really trying to be dirty
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
After re-watching the fight I noticed something. Floyd wasn't really trying to be dirty. He was trying to get off before the round ended. After Ortiz had the point deducted and the ref told the fighters to resume Floyd looked up at the clock and when Ortiz tried to hug him again Floyd didn't hug back. If you look at his body language he was trying to get back to fighting and if you read his lips it look like he said "you alright". I think it was more Floyd was trying to get off before the round ended and Ortiz wasn't protecting his self...look at it again and tell me what you think.
HazConvictedFelonMane
Of course he wasn't trying to be dirty. The concern raised by Coach Coca-Cola is the closest anyone can come to saying Floyd's dirty, and that's just a part of his defense. Floyd is not a dirty fighter. He's just someone you don't want to drop your guard and talk to while the action is on. Ask Shane Mosley. Take a look at the Gatti fight. There's nothing wrong with taking an opportunity when it arises. You snooze...you lose.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 21 2011, 12:05 PM) *
Of course he wasn't trying to be dirty. The concern raised by Coach Coca-Cola is the closest anyone can come to saying Floyd's dirty, and that's just a part of his defense. Floyd is not a dirty fighter. He's just someone you don't want to drop your guard and talk to while the action is on. Ask Shane Mosley. Take a look at the Gatti fight. There's nothing wrong with taking an opportunity when it arises. You snooze...you lose.

What were you convicted of?
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 21 2011, 08:08 AM) *

Convicted of being a Pacquiao hater. Charged as a hate crime.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 21 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Convicted of being a Pacquiao hater. Charged as a hate crime.

Remember that time you issued an open challenge to everyone on the board to a bare knuckle fight at May Ortiz presser in NY then never turned up?
Spyder
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 21 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Remember that time you issued an open challenge to everyone on the board to a bare knuckle fight at May Ortiz presser in NY then never turned up?

laugh.gif
EAlbian

sodomy isn't illegal if you're Jewish.... he isn't Jewish
Cshel86

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 21 2011, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Sep 21 2011, 01:10 PM) *
sodomy isn't illegal if you're Jewish.... he isn't Jewish

Ohhhh shiiit!!! Lmao! I had to close my office door to get that laugh out! It's just funny because Lloyd has that quote on his sig, and he actually bringing it up again. Yall are wild man!
EAlbian
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 21 2011, 03:13 PM) *
Ohhhh shiiit!!! Lmao! I had to close my office door to get that laugh out! It's just funny because Lloyd has that quote on his sig, and he actually bringing it up again. Yall are wild man!

I'm just having fun, no hard feelings
du365
Floyd told this guy " In the fourth round you might be down on points or u might not make it to the fourth round"

"if you make any mistakes you have to pay"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=0zq1D5GODrQ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.