Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is the CEO?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
xxxxxx
Sorry if this is not thread worthy Jack, but I was wondering where the CEO went. He was a fixture here and a pretty solid poster/boxing fan. Surprised I haven't seen him for awhile.
caneman
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Sep 24 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Sorry if this is not thread worthy Jack, but I was wondering where the CEO went. He was a fixture here and a pretty solid poster/boxing fan. Surprised I haven't seen him for awhile.

Not sure where he has been but I hope he is well but in the Khan hate caravan, he banned Mexi and said he was taking a long break and I never seen him again!
Method
Hahahaha.

He and JD takin breathers (unless Jack 86'd 'em).
xxxxxx
Maybe he will return when Khan loses.
Cshel86
Where is CrazyBuffalo? Oh I forgot, this aint a Mayweather thread. Hahahaha!!! Well, I call 'em Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh nowadays! Everytime somebody gets in his ass, he disappears for a few days? Does that remind you of somebody else on this board?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 25 2011, 04:43 AM) *
Where is CrazyBuffalo? Oh I forgot, this aint a Mayweather thread. Hahahaha!!! Well, I call 'em Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh nowadays! Everytime somebody gets in his ass, he disappears for a few days? Does that remind you of somebody else on this board?

I can actually think of 3 and they're all boneheads laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
CEO's return to the board probably hasn't been helped by the Froch v Ward postponement. I feel certain an Andre Ward win would lure him back.

Failing that, nothing lees than a KO defeat for Amir Khan will do it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 25 2011, 02:42 AM) *
I can actually think of 3 and they're all boneheads laugh.gif

Hahahaha!!! This aint a Mayweather thread, so I dont expect to see any 'em in here. Lol
Jack 1000
Our CEO is just taking a break. I think I am going to e-mail him to see what's up! JD got marred, Akay, I think is finishing his law degree.

The White Buffalo is NOT extinct! He only roams during Botha's comebacks! hahahaha!

Jack
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 26 2011, 09:17 AM) *
Our CEO is just taking a break. I think I am going to e-mail him to see what's up! JD got marred, Akay, I think is finishing his law degree.

The White Buffalo is NOT extinct! He only roams during Botha's comebacks! hahahaha!

Jack

Hold the phone Jack if what I've been reading today is true I think we will see some posts from the White Buffalo soon! laugh.gif
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 26 2011, 05:47 AM) *
Hold the phone Jack if what I've been reading today is true I think we will see some posts from the White Buffalo soon! laugh.gif

Yea, where are you Mr. Botha?!!!! Hehehehehe!!!!

Jack
Method
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 25 2011, 04:17 PM) *

Jack

JD got married eons ago. That ain't why he's not around.
Spyder
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 25 2011, 04:17 PM) *

Jack

Method
Exactly.
Jack 1000
Just a heads-up that I did hear from our CEO yesterday,

He's still enjoying his break and is doing good! I asked him to come back and say hi, and post on the recent fights. He said one of the reasons he left, was he got bored talking about Mayweather-Pacquaio. He might come around for the next big fight. I hope he does!

We are the only boxing board to have a certified CEO! LOL!!!!!

Jack
Method
I talk to "our CEO" every week...about boxing no less...and Mayweather at that, albeit among others. Talk to JD all day everyday...about boxing and football.

Spyder
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 27 2011, 02:20 PM) *
Just a heads-up that I did hear from our CEO yesterday,

He's still enjoying his break and is doing good! I asked him to come back and say hi, and post on the recent fights. He said one of the reasons he left, was he got bored talking about Mayweather-Pacquaio. He might come around for the next big fight. I hope he does!

We are the only boxing board to have a certified CEO! LOL!!!!!

Jack

Nice work Detective! thumbsup_anim.gif

You could probably just believe the people that KNOW next time...
Big Slim Sweet
laugh.gif at this thread.
JLUVBABY
ceo can be found periodically on the playstation network... a avid gamer he is that ceo... lol..
Spyder
I spotted CEO the other day walking the Appalachian Trail.

He told me that he's been living off of the land, and killing only to eat. He's been building out a healthy beard in preparation for the cold of winter. Occasionally he'll wash up by the creek while hand fishing with the hillbilly's. Life as a mountain man has its advantages he says...one of those is there are very few huggers off of the trail. He does wander toward it from time to time. They don't spot him, but he watches. He watches them gain strength in numbers. He sees their arrogance grow. But he chooses to wait.

Wait for what? I asked...

He looked toward the trail and didn't say a word. He just nodded.

Method
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 29 2011, 04:33 PM) *

He told me that he's been living off of the land, and killing only to eat. He's been building out a healthy beard in preparation for the cold of winter. Occasionally he'll wash up by the creek while hand fishing with the hillbilly's. Life as a mountain man has its advantages he says...one of those is there are very few huggers off of the trail. He does wander toward it from time to time. They don't spot him, but he watches. He watches them gain strength in numbers. He sees their arrogance grow. But he chooses to wait.

Hahaha.

We're the only board w a certified CEO! LOLZ!

"You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe?"

Spyder
Hahaha

Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 29 2011, 03:33 PM) *

FANTASTIC!

We are the only board with a certified Spyder!
Spyder
With the recent activity of a certain poster...

BUMP!
The CEO
Thanks for the concern, xxxxxx...and anyone else who cared...

friends.gif

QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 29 2011, 04:33 PM) *

LMAOOOO!!

Ok...ok.....I guess some of y'all wanna know the real reason I left...

I was talkin' Boxing with my wife one night, and she told me that Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan were here favorite fighters...long story short...I had to do 90 days for Domestic Assault.

Nahhh...I pretty much explained why in The Caravan thread...I'd been burnt out for over a year and needed a break....it's done me good...

There's some other details, complaints and shit I was fed up with, but I won't bring them up unless they pop up again...I wanna start clean and chill and have fun in the twilight of my eCareer...lol

I know there's a new mod doing his thing, closing threads and what not...which is cool...he can put in his work and maybe allow my wish to come true....
xxxxxx
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 11 2011, 12:00 PM) *
Thanks for the concern, xxxxxx...and anyone else who cared...

friends.gif

LMAOOOO!!

Ok...ok.....I guess some of y'all wanna know the real reason I left...

I was talkin' Boxing with my wife one night, and she told me that Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan were here favorite fighters...long story short...I had to do 90 days for Domestic Assault.

Nahhh...I pretty much explained why in The Caravan thread...I'd been burnt out for over a year and needed a break....it's done me good...

There's some other details, complaints and shit I was fed up with, but I won't bring them up unless they pop up again...I wanna start clean and chill and have fun in the twilight of my eCareer...lol

I know there's a new mod doing his thing, closing threads and what not...which is cool...he can put in his work and maybe allow my wish to come true....

Its good to see your back CEO. Hope you made some loot off the Ortiz debacle. I started checking out the boards again and noticed you weren't here no more and thought maybe you were in prison or something. lol Anyways put me down on that Khan is Crap Caravan. That guy is completely full of himself and looking forword to seeing him humbled for the 2ND TIME.
BigG
C!!! Good to see you back brotha....
Fitz
Welcome back dude. You will balance things out hopefully, been way too much nuthugging.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 11 2011, 04:33 PM) *
Welcome back dude. You will balance things out hopefully, been way too much nuthugging.

Well put, really CEO, welcome back and I can only hope you could balance things out! And CEO, I can understand exactly why you felt like the only one doing any "moding", JD being gone, Method de-moded for NO REASON I know of and was mod that never was even though I guess he could ban my ass if he wanted too and no disrespect meant honest, more of it being what it is! I hope to see you post more CEO!!!! Peace brother!
Lil-lightsout
Welcome back CEO! Hope all is well and you enjoyed your time away.

Do not know if you have been reading these last few months, but so many clowns think Khan is the best at 140. laugh.gif I guess beating a shop worn Judah, and barely escaping a war with Maidana will do it for you? Could have used you to keep people in reality land.

Oh and the billions of unnecessary repetive PBF threads wasting space, I am sure you could have helped out that situation.

And Sea shell(stole it from someone today)haha, he slid in there and is cracking the damn whip on people. He ain't messing around, he's like the soup nazi. But seriously he seems pretty cool.

Saw Torvix was back, and now he is gone? Already? I was just getting used to his humor again. He always seemed harmless to me.

Anyway, hope to see you post more frequently!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 11 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Do not know if you have been reading these last few months, but so many clowns think Khan is the best at 140. laugh.gif I guess beating a shop worn Judah, and barely escaping a war with Maidana will do it for you? Could have used you to keep people in reality land.

Oh and the billions of unnecessary repetive PBF threads wasting space, I am sure you could have helped out that situation.

And Sea shell(stole it from someone today)haha , he slid in there and is cracking the damn whip on people. He ain't messing around, he's like the soup nazi. But seriously he seems pretty cool.

Saw Torvix was back, and now he is gone? Already? I was just getting used to his humor again. He always seemed harmless to me.

Aw shit! I knew somebody was gonna catch that shit, its about to be the beginning of many jokes to come, smh. Fuckin' Maxy, Im gonna kill his ass when I see 'em on here again...nobody but Maxy! Lmao!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 08:50 PM) *
Aw shit! I knew somebody was gonna catch that shit, its about to be the beginning of many jokes to come, smh. Fuckin' Maxy, Im gonna kill his ass when I see 'em on here again...nobody but Maxy! Lmao!

laugh.gif Yeah it was Maxy...Thanks!
Cshel86
Maxy!!! Where tha hell are you???

Dont worry...I just gotta few words for ya...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Oct 11 2011, 05:19 PM) *
Its good to see your back CEO. Hope you made some loot off the Ortiz debacle. I started checking out the boards again and noticed you weren't here no more and thought maybe you were in prison or something. lol Anyways put me down on that Khan is Crap Caravan. That guy is completely full of himself and looking forword to seeing him humbled for the 2ND TIME.

Thanks again, man...no loot, just laughs...lol

You and that statement are ON, my man...as usual.

QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 11 2011, 05:21 PM) *
C!!! Good to see you back brotha....

Good to see YOU, G...hope you start gettin' involved like you USED to...I tried to get you hyped about Judah, but you flat out ignored it!...good you didn't I guess...lol

What a piece of crap he turned out to be...no effort whatsoever in the opportunity of a lifetime.

Anyway...look for a post in the mod forum in the near future...we all need to get together and go over some things...

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 11 2011, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 11 2011, 07:49 PM) *
Well put, really CEO, welcome back and I can only hope you could balance things out! And CEO, I can understand exactly why you felt like the only one doing any "moding", JD being gone, Method de-moded for NO REASON I know of and was mod that never was even though I guess he could ban my ass if he wanted too and no disrespect meant honest, more of it being what it is! I hope to see you post more CEO!!!! Peace brother!

Thanks again, guys...I always tried to be as fair as I could when it came to modding AND dealing with extreme nuthugging and amateur hating....and I think I did well...

As far as dealing with the influx of Mayweather fans....a few like to say I "more than like" Mayweather, but let me ask you this...would a Mayweather "fan" pull the trigger on the greatest and most formidable Joi Boi of all time?...old MarzB...lol...I don't think so...

There's a difference between being a fan of a fighter and being so fucking fanatical and emotional that you lose your shit...lol

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 11 2011, 08:29 PM) *

And Sea shell(stole it from someone today)haha, he slid in there and is cracking the damn whip on people. He ain't messing around, he's like the soup nazi. But seriously he seems pretty cool.

Everything is well, L-L...thank you, bro...

People buying Khan's bullshit??...Torvix came back??.....I need to see this to believe it...lol
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 12 2011, 11:09 AM) *
Thanks again, man...no loot, just laughs...lol

You and that statement are ON, my man...as usual.

Good to see YOU, G...hope you start gettin' involved like you USED to...I tried to get you hyped about Judah, but you flat out ignored it!...good you didn't I guess...lol

What a piece of crap he turned out to be...no effort whatsoever in the opportunity of a lifetime.

Anyway...look for a post in the mod forum in the near future...we all need to get together and go over some things...

Lmfao! Yes indeed the man is back!

Thanks again, guys...I always tried to be as fair as I could when it came to modding AND dealing with extreme nuthugging and amateur hating....and I think I did well...

As far as dealing with the influx of Mayweather fans....a few like to say I "more than like" Mayweather, but let me ask you this...would a Mayweather "fan" pull the trigger on the greatest and most formidable Joi Boi of all time?...old MarzB...lol...I don't think so...

There's a difference between being a fan of a fighter and being so fucking fanatical and emotional that you lose your shit...lol

Everything is well, L-L...thank you, bro...

People buying Khan's bullshit??...Torvix came back??.....I need to see this to believe it...lol

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 12 2011, 12:09 PM) *

Talking about Floyd and Manny on Boxing forums has become just as dangerous as talking about politics and religion in the real world. Old MarzB was a trend setter. He set the tone for this new breed, but he was a lot more eloquent with it.

He was the Mogwai to the current Gremlins.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 12 2011, 12:59 PM) *
Talking about Floyd and Manny on Boxing forums has become just as dangerous as talking about politics and religion in the real world. Old MarzB was a trend setter. He set the tone for this new breed, but he was a lot more eloquent with it.

He was the Mogwai to the current Gremlins.

+1

Maxy
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Maxy!!! Where tha hell are you???

Dont worry...I just gotta few words for ya...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

She sells sea shells on the sea shore;
The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure.
So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
I'm sure that the shells are sea shore shells.

smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 12 2011, 01:29 PM) *
She sells sea shells on the sea shore;
The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure.
So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
I'm sure that the shells are sea shore shells.

smile.gif

laugh.gif Keep singin' your little tune while I reload!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.