Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
i selected BOXING ONLY and mma still shows. i really like ur site...but DO NOT like mma. can this be fixed?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 26 2011, 08:41 PM) *
i selected BOXING ONLY and mma still shows. i really like ur site...but DO NOT like mma. can this be fixed?

Ben does all the Home Page work. Shoot him an e-mail. bthompson@fighthype.com.

Jack

Administrator
thehype
Select the actual radio button (the little circle) next to the word "Boxing". That should do the trick for ya depending on the browser you're using.
Spyder
Where's the "Boxing only, minus Mayweather" button?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 27 2011, 04:12 PM) *

Make it happen Hype.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 27 2011, 03:12 PM) *

that's over at max or phil boxing dot com. laugh.gif
duwdu
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 27 2011, 04:44 PM) *
that's over at max or phil boxing dot com. laugh.gif

Correct. biggrin.gif

P34C3
daprofessor
i read a great article the other day from sergio martinez' manager conducted by one of the writers here. i thoroughly enjoyed it until he interjected mma into it. so it got me thinking....do u guys do the same thing when u interview mma ppl? i don't give a shit about mma and i don't read their articles so i don't know if u do or don't. i know that i would enjoy ur site and interviews more if u just stuck to what i come here for...boxing. please don't take this the wrong way...i just think it would give u guys more credibility if u kept those things separate.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2011, 01:25 PM) *
i don't give a shit about mma and i don't read their articles so i don't know if u do or don't. i know that i would enjoy ur site and interviews more if u just stuck to what i come here for...boxing. please don't take this the wrong way...

Uh ohhhh...sounds like somebody's "Ortizing" it...
Lil-lightsout

I truly LOL at that! You are crazy man.
daprofessor
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 12 2011, 07:42 PM) *
Uh ohhhh...sounds like somebody's "Ortizing" it...

head butt/hug combo? laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2011, 08:05 PM) *
head butt/hug combo? laugh.gif

Lmao! Just fuckin' with ya bro! Lol
thehype
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2011, 01:25 PM) *
i read a great article the other day from sergio martinez' manager conducted by one of the writers here. i thoroughly enjoyed it until he interjected mma into it. so it got me thinking....do u guys do the same thing when u interview mma ppl? i don't give a shit about mma and i don't read their articles so i don't know if u do or don't. i know that i would enjoy ur site and interviews more if u just stuck to what i come here for...boxing. please don't take this the wrong way...i just think it would give u guys more credibility if u kept those things separate.

LOL at the idea of a question about MMA not giving us "credibility".

laugh.gif

I mean, were you SERIOUSLY reading that interview, got to the MMA part and thought to yourself, "Shit, damn it, this was a great interview until that crap. I just can't take it!"

laugh.gif

That's funny.
thehype

What's the matter? Is the sight of the Mayweather name too tempting to scroll past, forcing you to click on the link?

laugh.gif

Sorry, don't have a button for that. I do believe, however, there's a "FightHype community, minus Spyder" button.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 27 2011, 04:23 PM) *
Make it happen Hype.

Traffic suggest that's a dumb idea. You can always start your own site though.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
daprofessor
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 14 2011, 11:09 PM) *
LOL at the idea of a question about MMA not giving us "credibility".

laugh.gif

I mean, were you SERIOUSLY reading that interview, got to the MMA part and thought to yourself, "Shit, damn it, this was a great interview until that crap. I just can't take it!"

laugh.gif

That's funny.

yeah...pretty much. it was reminiscent of elie sechbachs interviews where he always ends up at "who u got? floyd or pac?"

great interview and no need to bring up a sport that has absolutely nothing to do with boxing.

anytime i watch a football, baseball, basketball, nascar, golf, cycling etc..etc...etc....interview they don't feel the need to bring up any other sports. if u cover boxing...great. cover it. if u cover mma.....great. cover it. mixing the two together is like me going to the barber shop to get a fade and ordering food while i wait. i don't know about u....but i ain't trying to eat at a barber shop. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 17 2011, 08:34 PM) *
yeah...pretty much. it was reminiscent of elie sechbachs interviews where he always ends up at "who u got? floyd or pac?"

great interview and no need to bring up a sport that has absolutely nothing to do with boxing.

anytime i watch a football, baseball, basketball, nascar, golf, cycling etc..etc...etc....interview they don't feel the need to bring up any other sports. if u cover boxing...great. cover it. if u cover mma.....great. cover it. mixing the two together is like me going to the barber shop to get a fade and ordering food while i wait. i don't know about u....but i ain't trying to eat at a barber shop. laugh.gif

Hahahaha!!! Dammit man! Damn Professor, you seriously have issues man! You just made me spit my food out laughing at this shit. Good shit, lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 17 2011, 07:39 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! Dammit man! Damn Professor, you seriously have issues man! You just made me spit my food out laughing at this shit. Good shit, lol

smile.gif
daprofessor
are we not allowed to discuss bhop/dawson? i posted a thread...noticed it's gone. i also so a locked thread. what gives?
daprofessor
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 17 2011, 08:53 PM) *
are we not allowed to discuss bhop/dawson? i posted a thread...noticed it's gone. i also so a locked thread. what gives?

disregard...i found it. smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 17 2011, 09:55 PM) *
disregard...i found it. smile.gif

My bad dude, I forgot to tell you that I moved it...its that time of the evening for me...

drinks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.