Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vic Conte Suspiious of Mayweather (and Paq) Roid Use
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Method
Couple of interesting headlines out there this am...

http://www.boxingscene.com/conte-suspiciou...steroids--44304

http://www.boxingscene.com/conte-mayweathe...-testing--44297
torvix3000
No wonder why Floyd "trains" even when a fight is not on sight. He's taking PED's during those times.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:23 AM) *
No wonder why Floyd "trains" even when a fight is not on sight. He's taking PED's during those times.

Whatever man. Why would someone that's juicing want to advocate for osdt? If he was juicing, why would he refuse to meet Pacquiao for that same reason? I'd think it would make the fight happen faster. Victor Conte was denounced by Andre Ward during the presser for the Froch fight, yet Conte mentioned his name during the Berto-Zavek fight. Conte still represents bad news in boxing. I understand that he's trying to clean up his image. As far as the weight gain is concerned, both have moved up in a similar manner. Manny's magical jump up and down in weight is the issue that makes him using PEDs more logical. He went from lightweight, to welterweight, then down to jr welterweight all in the same calender year. FMJ has never done any such thing. Going up in weight is going to happen to al fighters at some point. Going up after a certain age can constitute remaining at that weight and struggling to lose just a couple of pounds. For everyone else (like Cotto for instance) it's a long process that saps the fighter's energy and strength. For Manny Pacquiao, he can train at 149/150, decide he's losing speed, and one week before the fight, he decides that it's best to go back down to around 143. No other fighter that I know of does anything like that. It just so happens to be the same fighter who refuses to take a drug test to bring the boxing world it's highest grossing fight of all times. Victor Conte has 0 room to say anything. He needs to play his position and educate people.
Cshel86
Gotta love guys like Conte! They already know that they're the bad guy, so they relish in it! No better way to sway the public's attention away from his past antics, by making everyone question the man who's questioning Pacquiao. Lol! Now they're both in question, and who better to question them, than the guy who's notoriously known for the PED scandal.

I believe all these guys should be tested randomly, YEAR ROUND! Period. That will clear the smoke for everybody, and the losers will weed themselves out. Glad Conte got in there and shook things up, just for fun. Besides, what does he have to lose anyway?
EAlbian
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 28 2011, 09:33 AM) *
Gotta love guys like Conte! They already know that they're the bad guy, so they relish in it! No better way to sway the public's attention away from his past antics, by making everyone question the man who's questioning Pacquiao. Lol! Now they're both in question, and who better to question them, than the guy who's notoriously known for the PED scandal.

I believe all these guys should be tested randomly, YEAR ROUND! Period. That will clear the smoke for everybody, and the losers will weed themselves out. Glad Conte got in there and shook things up, just for fun. Besides, what does he have to lose anyway?

I see it the same way. I think Conte is just trying to boost his stock like anyone else in boxing, best way to do it is to mention Pac or May. It's tiresome to say the least tho.

I think there should be a lot of changes in the sport, starting with some unilateral control. We've all had this discussion tho and I don't think we are any closer to it
torvix3000
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 28 2011, 09:38 AM) *
Manny's magical jump up and down in weight is the issue that makes him using PEDs more logical

Wow! You have a way with words. What magical jumps in weight are we talking about? Do your homework man.
caneman
The bottom line is only year around testing is OSDT as I said from the 1st time it came up and there are drugs out there that could possibly not show up. The only other thing I'll say is this all reminds me of the girl crying he's cheating, he's cheating when in fact is she is the one cheating! lol
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 28 2011, 08:38 AM) *
As far as the weight gain is concerned, both have moved up in a similar manner. Manny's magical jump up and down in weight is the issue that makes him using PEDs more logical.

ok.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Sep 28 2011, 10:55 AM) *
I see it the same way. I think Conte is just trying to boost his stock like anyone else in boxing, best way to do it is to mention Pac or May. It's tiresome to say the least tho.

I think there should be a lot of changes in the sport, starting with some unilateral control. We've all had this discussion tho and I don't think we are any closer to it

Conte is the man! I like when somebody is guilty and convicted of something, that way, they have nothing else that they choose to hide, so they speak out about it. He knows that people hate his guts and he's always a suspect, so what does he do? He gets more populare clients, bashes Mosley for being a lying little biotch, and every little thing that comes out of his mouth seems to make people uneasy. Lol!

I agree, I dont see the year round random testing happening any time soon. Im sure these athletic commisions are trying to pocket some kind of money, so implementing these expensive ass tests are only gonna cut somebody's pay...or their bonuses. Im wondering why the hell these tests cost so much anyway, smh. Oh well, being healthy and being fair costs money nowadays.

Greasy dollar menu at McDonald's or a breath-taking "damn they are trying to bend me over" menu at Chick-Fil-A?

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 11:18 AM) *
The bottom line is only year around testing is OSDT as I said from the 1st time it came up and there are drugs out there that could possibly not show up. The only other thing I'll say is this all reminds me of the girl crying he's cheating, he's cheating when in fact is she is the one cheating! lol

dntknw.gif ...cant argue with you on this one.
leonthegee
Im not buying Victor Contes mother Terrissa act.
Spyder
The Mayweather family's history of drug use, and Floyd's ability to all of a sudden learn how to punch hard...

Suspicious as hell.
duwdu
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 28 2011, 11:32 AM) *
The Mayweather family's history of drug use, and Floyd's ability to all of a sudden learn how to punch hard...

Suspicious as hell.

A new and very interesting insight and development you're sharing with us here, thanks. In your further estimation, does he now punch as hard as Pacquiao, or would he have to continue the drug use/juicing for some time more in order for him to match or surpass Pacman's punching power?

P34c3
Spyder
QUOTE (duwdu @ Sep 28 2011, 01:14 PM) *
A new and very interesting insight and development you're sharing with us here, thanks. In your further estimation, does he now punch as hard as Pacquiao, or would he have to continue the drug use/juicing for some time more in order for him to match or surpass Pacman's punching power?

P34c3

Floyd can't get Pac Power from drug use/juicing...though I highly suspect that he's trying...no, that type of power can only be obtained through the Hand of God.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 28 2011, 12:32 PM) *

Suspicious as hell.

I believe his hands have had time to heal over the years. At one point, his hands were as brittle as Ritz crackers and he was sure to injure one of them in a fight, now he punches with more confidence. Even if he has suddenly began to punch harder, he would still be at risk of hand injuries if they haven't healed properly.
Spyder
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 28 2011, 01:37 PM) *
I believe his hands have had time to heal over the years. At one point, his hands were as brittle as Ritz crackers and he was sure to injure one of them in a fight, now he punches with more confidence. Even if he has suddenly began to punch harder, he would still be at risk of hand injuries if they haven't healed properly.

That's a great point. How did his hands recover from being made of "Ritz crackers" to whatever that metal is that Wolverine was constructed from?

Suspicious as hell.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 28 2011, 01:47 PM) *
That's a great point. How did his hands recover from being made of "Ritz crackers" to whatever that metal is that Wolverine was constructed from?

Suspicious as hell.

Time, money, and hand therapy I guess.

Suspicious as hell, huh?
PColeman28
He's always punched hard almost all his knockouts came in the beginning of his career....just like cshel said he broke his hands multiple times and injuried his shoulder multiple times along the way, so you see him reduce the power and focus more on just connecting his punches......
Hotsauce
pacquiao might sue conte now
caneman
QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Sep 28 2011, 01:39 PM) *
He's always punched hard almost all his knockouts came in the beginning of his career....just like cshel said he broke his hands multiple times and injuried his shoulder multiple times along the way, so you see him reduce the power and focus more on just connecting his punches......

Multiple times on the shoulder and hands huh? Name the fights and back it up with proof, I say you can't!
Method
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 02:49 PM) *
Multiple times on the shoulder and hands huh? Name the fights and back it up with proof, I say you can't!

Cshel86
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 02:49 PM) *

Ooh! Ooh! Me! I know which ones! Oh damn...I forgot you asked PColeman that question.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
People are stupid. You need to use PEDS during training in order for them to have an effect on your fight. So how the hell is Floyd using PEDS when he's been tested randomly by USADA in training for his last two fights? Don't worry ill wait..lol.. Manroid is the only PED suspect here. Good day.
caneman
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 28 2011, 02:00 PM) *
Ooh! Ooh! Me! I know which ones! Oh damn...I forgot you asked PColeman that question.

Sound off my brother, I can only think of one!!! And it was his hand or was that the excuse for the Castillo fight?
caneman
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 28 2011, 02:07 PM) *
People are stupid. You need to use PEDS during training in order for them to have an effect on your fight. So how the hell is Floyd using PEDS when he's been tested randomly by USADA in training for his last two fights? Don't worry ill wait..lol.. Manroid is the only PED suspect here. Good day.

BULLSHIT DUDE! You don't know what you are talking about, how old are you? Just wondering!
Cshel86
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 03:09 PM) *
Sound off my brother, I can only think of one!!! And it was his hand or was that the excuse for the Castillo fight?

The only remember the rotator cuff injury in the 1st Castillo fight.

The hand injury fights that I remember were:
Carlos Hernandez
Demarcus Corley
Carlos Baldomir
...I almost want to say it happened in the N'Dou fight as well, but he was going off the handle throwing punches, so I dont believe he hurt his hand.
Maxy
Chad, Floyd is a druggie son.

Don't be downhearted about it. Lets be honest, more Americans have failed drug tests over the years than Filipino's have.

True.
Spyder
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 28 2011, 02:22 PM) *
Time, money, and hand therapy I guess.

Suspicious as hell, huh?

A brief timeline of Suspicion...

Suspicious as hell.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 12:11 PM) *
BULLSHIT DUDE! You don't know what you are talking about, how old are you? Just wondering!

"BULLSHIT DUDE".. is that you're argument? Or you don't have one? Again, don't worry...ill wait.
Lol. Good day.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 28 2011, 03:07 PM) *

Depends on the hormone/chemical being used.
PColeman28
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 28 2011, 11:49 AM) *

I guess there's not proof because that means you have to take the fighters word, and he can lie...but he did hurt his left hand in the carlos hernandez fight, but there was a fight were he hurt his right hand before that one.... after he landed the punch he squealed like a biatch lol, but it's gonna take me time to find it, but i have the fight i just have to find it and i'll tell you who it was...but as for the castillo fight he was constantly complaining during the fight and he did switch to south paw stance a few times so i really don't know if he was hurt or making excuses, but his shoulder was bothering him the most in that fight of course according to him....and bladomir fight he switched to south paw stance also, but once again we would have to take his word on if his hands were hurt, and i see your point clearly but the point im making is he put a lot of heat on his punches at lower weights and he didn't once he was in the welterweight divison, all in all he's not juicing, and that's what this whole post was about, not how many times he hurt his hands lol once is enough to make him timid and hesitant to put extra power on his punches
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 28 2011, 12:44 PM) *
Depends on the hormone/chemical being used.

My point is, OSDT conducted by USADA is a fool proof drug testing program. This is why Floyd is using it in his fights. To further prove my point of those who say Floyd uses PEDS are stupid.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 29 2011, 09:35 AM) *
My point is, OSDT conducted by USADA is a fool proof drug testing program. This is why Floyd is using it in his fights. To further prove my point of those who say Floyd uses PEDS are stupid.

Nothing is fool proof as Marion Jones testing negative throughout her entire a career is testament to.

Victor Conte spent many years at the coal face of PED's so you would think he would have some idea of what to look for. I love how Mayweather fans are quite happy to use supposition to point the finger at Manny as definitive 'proof' that he is on PED's yet the minute anyone uses circumstantial evidence to point the same finger at Floyd he is automatically dismissed as an irrelevance!

BTW Conte saying year round testing is the only way to catch drug users and the fact that you can still get the benefits of PED's even though you may stop using them 8 weeks before a fight is nothing new for him. He has been saying these things for quite some time now.

Ask yourself the question, does Floyd campaign for year round testing? Hmmmm.

Still I guess as your chosen screen name is 'chadsaystakethetest' admitting this would not be a good look.
caneman
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 28 2011, 03:35 PM) *

Not even close if it isn't year around, being a super fan has you kinda messed up man! lol
K18
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 28 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Floyd can't get Pac Power from drug use/juicing...though I highly suspect that he's trying...no, that type of power can only be obtained through the Hand of God.

I usually don't post here much, I tend to read more....but when I see posts like this, as well as your others, I tend to think, how dumb are people really???....U want to act like Floyd is juicing, yet he has lost power as he moved up, speed has slowed down and he's not dropping heavy guys left and right...its usually a accumulation of his punches that start getting to guys...don't see how u think he's punching harder, his hitting guys with a straight right, accurately, usually catches them coming in, which tends to make punches worse(go look at 11 second mark of round 3 in Ortiz fight, he rocks Ortiz with it, when he came in tryng to land a straight left). Now you call this guy out, but claim Pac's power to be handed down from god, yet he wasn't doing this type of damage to smaller fighters....also is his chin now suddenly touched by GOD....because I saw this guy get knocked out with a jab early in his career, rocked by Morales, rocked by Marquez...yet now he can walk through a Cotto punch that results in a busted eardrum, as well as other heavy guys punches....his punch output and energy level is also at a all time high...that doesn't happen 50+ fights into u'r career....Mosley has been in with heavy punches, but stated he never has been hit like this(hmmm suspicious??)...Anyway, although Floyds career follows the path of many others as they moved up in weight, ie: loss of speed and power.....to you Pac s more natural since he's the only guy in the History of boxing to increase his speed and power as he's moved up...nice logic there guy.
Aware
QUOTE (K18 @ Sep 28 2011, 05:40 PM) *
I usually don't post here much, I tend to read more....but when I see posts like this, as well as your others, I tend to think, how dumb are people really???....U want to act like Floyd is juicing, yet he has lost power as he moved up, speed has slowed down and he's not dropping heavy guys left and right...its usually a accumulation of his punches that start getting to guys...don't see how u think he's punching harder, his hitting guys with a straight right, accurately, usually catches them coming in, which tends to make punches worse(go look at 11 second mark of round 3 in Ortiz fight, he rocks Ortiz with it, when he came in tryng to land a straight left). Now you call this guy out, but claim Pac's power to be handed down from god, yet he wasn't doing this type of damage to smaller fighters....also is his chin now suddenly touched by GOD....because I saw this guy get knocked out with a jab early in his career, rocked by Morales, rocked by Marquez...yet now he can walk through a Cotto punch that results in a busted eardrum, as well as other heavy guys punches....his punch output and energy level is also at a all time high...that doesn't happen 50+ fights into u'r career....Mosley has been in with heavy punches, but stated he never has been hit like this(hmmm suspicious??)...Anyway, although Floyds career follows the path of many others as they moved up in weight, ie: loss of speed and power.....to you Pac s more natural since he's the only guy in the History of boxing to increase his speed and power as he's moved up...nice logic there guy.

Finally somebody who can actually fucking think!

ps
Oh hai Method,
You remember me? wink.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (K18 @ Sep 28 2011, 05:40 PM) *

That's the same shit Pacquiao is doing today. You didn't see him dropping Margarito and Clottey down did you?

yet he wasn't doing this type of damage to smaller fighters....

Yes he was. Watch his fights at 122 pounds.

because I saw this guy get knocked out with a jab early in his career, rocked by Morales, rocked by Marquez...yet now he can walk through a Cotto punch that results in a busted eardrum, as well as other heavy guys punches

Was he really walking through Cotto's punches? Because I saw him doing a lot of moving trying to avoid those shots. Same with Margarito and Clottey. And don't bring Mosley into this because in that fight Pacquiao had no choice but to come forward. If you want to see a guy walking forward and eating shots like they're nothing then watch a Duran fight.

The part I agree with you about is Pacquiao's uncanny ability to preserve his energy level throughout different weight classes.

HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (torvix3000 @ Sep 28 2011, 11:08 AM) *
Wow! You have a way with words. What magical jumps in weight are we talking about? Do your homework man.

I've done my homework. In 2008, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Mauel Marquez fought at 130. They both moved up in weight, as expected given their ages. Juan Manuel Marquez stayed at 135 until he fought Mayweather. Manny, on the other hand, went to 135. Then went up to welterweight weighing in at 142. The very next fight was at Jr. Welter where Manny weighed in at 138.5 (or something like that). Those 3 fights took place within the year 2008. That's 3 fights in 3 different weight classes but not in the order one would expect them to be in. It's up, up, down, and back up. That's the magical jumps I'm referring to. When fighter's get older, it's hard to lose weight once you put it on. Just ask Miguel Cotto. He killed himself to lose 2 extra pounds. He did so much weight jumping in one single year. 3 fights in so it's like he moved up and down overnight. The weight is not the issue, the timeframe is. I've done my homework chap. It's a shame that you have not. Lest you'd know what magical jumps in weight I was reffering to. Don't just be a stanboy, do your own research. Go to boxrec and read up on your guy.
torvix3000
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 28 2011, 06:18 PM) *
I've done my homework. In 2008, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Mauel Marquez fought at 130. They both moved up in weight, as expected given their ages. Juan Manuel Marquez stayed at 135 until he fought Mayweather. Manny, on the other hand, went to 135. Then went up to welterweight weighing in at 142. The very next fight was at Jr. Welter where Manny weighed in at 138.5 (or something like that). Those 3 fights took place within the year 2008. That's 3 fights in 3 different weight classes but not in the order one would expect them to be in. It's up, up, down, and back up. That's the magical jumps I'm referring to. When fighter's get older, it's hard to lose weight once you put it on. Just ask Miguel Cotto. He killed himself to lose 2 extra pounds. He did so much weight jumping in one single year. 3 fights in so it's like he moved up and down overnight. The weight is not the issue, the timeframe is. I've done my homework chap. It's a shame that you have not. Lest you'd know what magical jumps in weight I was reffering to. Don't just be a stanboy, do your own research. Go to boxrec and read up on your guy.

You were asked to do your homework of providing proof of Pacquiao's so-called magical jumps in weights up and down as you mentioned.

You turned out a wrong assignment instead. Lol!

The reason the old timers here are sarcastic to Floydiots like you is because every arguments everyone of you presented have been brutalized even long before you came here.
mgrover
yes but here is the funny and stupid thing, the pacman could probably still make the jr welterweight limit, if you can't tell or are too blind hes the smaller man, the weight he puts on is usually to make the welterweight limit, I think he probably is a jr welterweight when hes not training. what makes it all worse is that he could fight marquez at jr welterweight or a decent catchweight of like 137 but he chooses to be a bitch and not to
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 28 2011, 11:38 PM) *
He went from lightweight, to welterweight, then down to jr welterweight all in the same calender year.

Considering he has fought around 145 mark as his fight night weight for some time the jump up & down in weight makes plenty of sense. I take a good shit & drop a pound. Stop clutching at straws.
gravytrain
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 28 2011, 04:35 PM) *

there's nothing to stop Mayweather from using PEDs between fights.
K18
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 28 2011, 04:04 PM) *
That's the same shit Pacquiao is doing today. You didn't see him dropping Margarito and Clottey down did you?

Its not the same thing, he's doing today,.... he's hitting them with one good shot and they are out on there feet ie Mosley with a short shot, which is funny considering Mosley ability and history of taking punches...Clottey hid behind his gloves, not a good example, Margarito is known to have a chin, yet one good shot from Pac and he looks like a puppet on strings trying to survive, not to mention he looked like he was hit with a baseball bat

Yes he was. Watch his fights at 122 pounds.

Lol is this the same weight class he was getting dropped at with jabs and body shots or was that the lower weight...seriously I can't remember if that is the same weight class, not trying to be funny, just remember him getting dropped with a jab

Was he really walking through Cotto's punches? Because I saw him doing a lot of moving trying to avoid those shots. Same with Margarito and Clottey. And don't bring Mosley into this because in that fight Pacquiao had no choice but to come forward. If you want to see a guy walking forward and eating shots like they're nothing then watch a Duran fight.

Yes he walked through their punches and recovered from the Cotto shot so damn quic. U can see it hurt him, yet he recoverd like it was nothing and drops Cotto, the Margarito body shot as well...the rest is history...I saw a significant change in the Diaz fight....just his energy level was weird to me....plus him being rocked with hooks by Marquez, now nothing hurts the guy. It reminds me of Mosley against De La Hoya II, throwing hard shots all damn fight, not getting tired and taking De La Hoyas left hook like nothingThe part I agree with you about is Pacquiao's uncanny ability to preserve his energy level throughout different weight classes.

I should have clarified, I'm not saying Pac is taking anything, I hope he's not, but if we are going to talk suspicion then I rather look at this Pac, more than Floyd...Floyd looks nothing like he did back in the day, in terms of speed, power and elusiveness(spelling?), whle Manny looks better than ever...that is just weird to me after 50+ fights
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Sep 29 2011, 06:35 AM) *

I agree. You would have to be a complete fool to be caught by OSDT if you have the cash that Pac & May have.

Also K18 did you ever consider that Marquez has more boxing talent & ability in his stools than Cotto & Margarito have put together?

That is why he was able to rock Pac because he was catching him with textbook punches flush.
K18
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 28 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Considering he has fought around 145 mark as his fight night weight for some time the jump up & down in weight makes plenty of sense. I take a good shit & drop a pound. Stop clutching at straws.

Not really, not without any ill affects it doesn't, using urself as an example, reference taking a shit isn't a good one either. These guys are not walking around with tons of fat to burn....which makes it hard to drop weight, unless they decide to start burning muscle, which usually causes stamina issues when the water weight is put back on and those burned muscles are now required to carry that extra weight. Ariza saying something to the fact, that Manny trains at about 152 then drops to 145 prior to the fight...that's suspicious as hell, how does ur body condition through training at 152, yet u dump 7lbs like nothing and feel better....doesn't make sense...again maybe he's a freak of nature, but if we are just talking suspicion then Manny has a the weakest defense
K18
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 28 2011, 05:43 PM) *
I agree. You would have to be a complete fool to be caught by OSDT if you have the cash that Pac & May have.

Also K18 did you ever consider that Marquez has more boxing talent & ability in his stools than Cotto & Margarito have put together?

That is why he was able to rock Pac because he was catching him with textbook punches flush.

Sure, but seeing that Cotto caught him with a textbook punch, that has dropped plenty of opponents, and was good enough to bust a eardrum, makes me see it different. Go watch it again, u can see him hurt and he recovers like nothing, same with Margarito body shot...even though I knew Manny would kick his ass
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (K18 @ Sep 29 2011, 12:50 PM) *
Sure, but seeing that Cotto caught him with a textbook punch, that has dropped plenty of opponents, and was good enough to bust a eardrum, makes me see it different. Go watch it again, u can see him hurt and he recovers like nothing, same with Margarito body shot...even though I knew Manny would kick his ass

Which round and which punch? Oh and the Margarito body shot hurt him bad. He was in bed for like 2 days after that fight, that's common knowledge.

The way Floyd recovered from that flush shot from Mosley, surely the hardest hitter of the lot, was quite remarkable as well huh?
Cshel86
For Mayweather's sake, he better hope somebody of importance doesn't take Conte's accusations about him seriously. If so, then the whole idea of the drug testing may be out of the window, because a qualified PED expert happened to point the finger at Floyd as well and pissed on his OSDT parade.
duwdu
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 28 2011, 12:27 PM) *

But you wrote "...and Floyd's ability to all of a sudden learn how to punch hard..." so which one is it? Oh I get it; only the Pactarded ones recognize at once that Pacman is the one given that kind of power by God and so he is a god, just like God granted that kind of power exclusively (at certain points in their respective careers) to Margarito, Mosley, RJJ, James Toney, Marion Jones, Maradona... biggrin.gif

P34c3

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (K18 @ Sep 29 2011, 09:50 AM) *

Getting hit on the ear is different to being hit flush on the chin. Lets not have a temple/forehead debate here kays.
caneman
lmfao, FMJ nuttmites have no right talking about pactards and you do know spyder is trolling you trolls right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.