Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather de la Hoya II?!?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Well, do you?
caneman
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Sep 29 2011, 10:40 AM) *
Well, do you?

I'd watch it the week after the PPV but all I wanna see Pac/May 1, 2 and 3 myself!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 29 2011, 10:48 AM) *
I'd watch it the week after the PPV but all I wanna see Pac/May 1, 2 and 3 myself!

wont be any need for a 2 or 3 after the first fight randy... lmao...
HazConvictedFelonMane
Nope. Oscar De La Fishnets should take on someone in the 'over the hill' club. Or maybe he should fight Sergio Mora @ 154.
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 29 2011, 12:32 PM) *

excuse me if I don't just take your word for it...you after all picked Pacman 1 time in his last 10 fights! dntknw.gif Sorry what you think don't hold much water to me on this subject anyhow! friends.gif
PColeman28
lol
Big Slim Sweet
I wouldn't.
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 29 2011, 01:32 PM) *

Pac would knock Mayweather out, he wouldn't kill him. they could probably get a rematch if they wanted it
Thegreatequalizer
i'm not sure if floyd is interested in fighting at cruiserweight, so i don't think it's going to happen.
Thegreatequalizer
even if it could happen i wouldn't be interested in it. the only fight i'm interested in having to do with floyd is against sergio martinez.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 29 2011, 01:43 PM) *
Nope. Oscar De La Fishnets should take on someone in the 'over the hill' club. Or maybe he should fight Sergio Mora @ 154.

why do i like this fight?
THands126
Well first off, ODH is not going to fight Floyd, there is absolutely nothing to this in or whatsoever. Even if ODH didn't retire and wasn't out of rehab, and somehow managed to remain "somewhat" active at a higher weight, Floyd's only reason to fight Oscar would be if he thought he could actually stop him before Manny did. I don't even think the public interest to this would be palpable, but then again, you can't underestimate what people who don't watch boxing often are into. Maybe they like freak shows?

For me, I'd rather two ammies on a Saturday afternoon than shell out $ to see this monstrosity.
alaganza
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Sep 29 2011, 11:41 PM) *
even if it could happen i wouldn't be interested in it. the only fight i'm interested in having to do with floyd is against sergio martinez.

Co-sign
JONdaCON817
First Cocain and Alcohol. Now he wants to fight Floyd 5 years after the first whoopin..

anyone else think DLH is out to kill himself?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Sep 29 2011, 10:41 PM) *

True that... May says he makes Pros look like Amatuers... if he can do that vs Martinez and Pac then ill call him the G.O.A.T. lol
mgrover
i simply dont think de la hoya will has it anymore, i think a more aggressive floyd can probably stop him, since in the pacman fight we say his legs were shot, or maybe he just was wayy to drained.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.