Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proof of who really cherry picks fighters!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
nyjyant1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOCeAXokGc

bon appetite! (if thas how it spelled) thumbsup_anim.gif
BoxingEinstein

I hope you know this might get closed since this should be merged with the other Pacman and Mayweather threads, just a thought.

And it's been well known that Roach is a great matchmaker, probably a better match maker than as a trainer. Roach isn't nowhere near as good as his teacher the great Eddie Futch but he does and have proven to improve alot of fighters.
nyjyant1
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:20 PM) *
I hope you know this might get closed since this should be merged with the other Pacman and Mayweather threads, just a thought.

And it's been well known that Roach is a great matchmaker, probably a better match maker than as a trainer. Roach isn't nowhere near as good as his teacher the great Eddie Futch but he does and have proven to improve alot of fighters.

o okkk i didnt kno about the floyd/pac thread and yea freddie i guess knows his fighter better than anyone
mgrover
its cool since cshels around this'll get closed smile.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Oct 1 2011, 12:26 PM) *
o okkk i didnt kno about the floyd/pac thread and yea freddie i guess knows his fighter better than anyone

Yes you did. You joined 3 weeks ago and post nothing except this bullshit?
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:26 PM) *

Yeah, there's many debates and arguments that go on about this. I already have my suspicions and my opinion. I just think Arum believes Pacman will lose to Floyd and he will not allow Pacman to fight Floyd till he thinks Manny is on retirement level in other words cashing out.

I hate to see such a great fight with 2 great fighters in their prime missed but most likely we will not get the fight when both are in their prime. Arum is a smart man but damn he kills boxing with his bullshit. I wished Pacman was smart enough to not be butt fucked by Arum for this long and now he must fight since he's wasting his money on so much shit. I'm non bias but I think it would be a really competitive fight and Arum is going to fuck it up just like he did with Juanma and Gamboa. Fuck Arum. I say we need a Free Pacman movement, I'm surprised his own countrymen doesn't see whats really going on and make a statement to Top Rank, heck even Floyd told Pacman about his sleaze ball promoter and Floyd used to be promoted by Arum so he knows. SMFH
nyjyant1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 30 2011, 07:31 PM) *
Yes you did. You joined 3 weeks ago and post nothing except this bullshit?

ummm yea this is only like my 3rd post, so umm get off my balls, umm yea
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:38 PM) *

Whoa. Bad move you are about to be put to death by rhetoric and dope ass word play.

You are now about to watch a master at work.
Spyder
QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:38 PM) *

There are a lot of people here that should get off of the balls of that chap from Grand Rapids.
nyjyant1
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:35 PM) *
Yeah, there's many debates and arguments that go on about this. I already have my suspicions and my opinion. I just think Arum believes Pacman will lose to Floyd and he will not allow Pacman to fight Floyd till he thinks Manny is on retirement level in other words cashing out.

I hate to see such a great fight with 2 great fighters in their prime missed but most likely we will not get the fight when both are in their prime. Arum is a smart man but damn he kills boxing with his bullshit. I wished Pacman was smart enough to not be butt fucked by Arum for this long and now he must fight since he's wasting his money on so much shit. I'm non bias but I think it would be a really competitive fight and Arum is going to fuck it up just like he did with Juanma and Gamboa. Fuck Arum. I say we need a Free Pacman movement, I'm surprised his own countrymen doesn't see whats really going on and make a statement to Top Rank, heck even Floyd told Pacman about his sleaze ball promoter and Floyd used to be promoted by Arum so he knows. SMFH

yea ur rite bro, and i jus read on the front page that bradley might actually be next for pac? what gods green earth possessed someone to even consider that??? he might as well fight clottey again
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Oct 1 2011, 12:38 PM) *

No unfortunately I've already hit my 'idiot quota' for the month (it only being the 1st of October and all) so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not gonna sit down and roll over for these BS YouTube video's that prove.......................nothing.
nyjyant1
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 30 2011, 07:42 PM) *
No unfortunately I've already hit my 'idiot quota' for the month (it only being the 1st of October and all) so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not gonna sit down and roll over for these BS YouTube video's that prove.......................nothing.

listen get outta here, go kick a freestyle or something
JONdaCON817
all the threads are either closed... or stupid as hell...

God Help us all....
Cshel86

Wipe your eyes my people! Wipe your eyes! No worries, Im here...here to close yet another BUM ASS THREAD because people either, refuse to read the current topics, or they're being complete buttholes. Glad I have two hands, because I will need both of them to count how many duplicate threads I've had to close today. If you happily opened this thread with all intentions of responding to the topic, then Im hard pressed to inform you that the circus is over...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.