Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wanted to know
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingEinstein
Has anyone ever seen Al Haymon? I mean we always hear about the guy in entertainment industry and boxing world but we never seen him. I wonder how is this possible? Such a powerful man would at least want to be seen once or twice. Most clients always talk to the up most esteem about Haymon as if he truly has his clients best interest.

Questions?

Rumours?

Pics?

Articles?

Interviews?

This man eludes me, I see Bob Arum has the grandfather of boxing but he never really talks bad about Al especially from Arum who talks bad about almost everyone.
King Eugene
I've yet to see a picture.

He reminds me of the Sum Don Goy Master on The Last Dragon. He might just be a machine that calculates shit up. laugh.gif
Method
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:50 PM) *
Has anyone ever seen Al Haymon? I mean we always hear about the guy in entertainment industry and boxing world but we never seen him. I wonder how is this possible? Such a powerful man would at least want to be seen once or twice. Most clients always talk to the up most esteem about Haymon as if he truly has his clients best interest.

Questions?

Rumours?

Pics?

Articles?

Interviews?

This man eludes me, I see Bob Arum has the grandfather of boxing but he never really talks bad about Al especially from Arum who talks bad about almost everyone.

Dude, did you steal this thread from Maxboxing? Seriously. These threads pop up all the time.

Hint: He's NOT Leonard Ellerbe.

BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 30 2011, 07:53 PM) *
Dude, did you steal this thread from Maxboxing? Seriously. These threads pop up all the time.

Maxboxing? What is that? And no I don't steal anything from anybody. I was just watching the Berto vs Zaveck fight and Kellerman was talking about Haymon's influence on HBO and other networks. I've been hearing Al Haymon's name for years and I only know but so little of him and have never seen him. The man is like Bigfoot you always hear about'em but never really seen him. Kellerman triggered me to think about why this man has never been seen but talked about so much and I decided to make a post about it in hopes of someone coming up with some new knowledge about this mysterious powerful figure in boxing.
nyjyant1
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Maxboxing? What is that? And no I don't steal anything from anybody. I was just watching the Berto vs Zaveck fight and Kellerman was talking about Haymon's influence on HBO and other networks. I've been hearing Al Haymon's name for years and I only know but so little of him and have never seen him. The man is like Bigfoot you always hear about'em but never really seen him. Kellerman triggered me to think about why this man has never been seen but talked about so much and I decided to make a post about it in hopes of someone coming up with some new knowledge about this mysterious powerful figure in boxing.

i seen some video with mayweather and some people around him and one time and the guy in the video was saying" how wen the 24/7 cameras are at floyds house im never on camera, cause i dont want to be" now i dont kno who that was in the video but it could have been haymon, but i guess i better off posting a link to the vid if i can find it
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 30 2011, 07:53 PM) *

Hint: He's NOT Leonard Ellerbe.

Wow, is that really him? that son of a bitch how could have not noticed?? He looks like the black sherlock holmes if there ever was one. He doesn't look like a powerful man, I wonder how he sways HBO.
Method
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 08:16 PM) *
Wow, is that really him? that son of a bitch how could have not noticed??

Very EASY. You 'google' that motherfucker and pictures of everyone else in boxing BUT him show up. He's fucking Kaiser Souze incarnate.
pesticid
http://www.havocboxingnyc.com/?p=434

Is this not him?
thehype
LOL. Funny you bring that up because I actually spoke to him (very briefly mind you) the week of the fight. Al Haymon DOES NOT like to be videotaped or photographed AT ALL. Something very odd with that. You'd think he was hiding from authorities or something.
pesticid
QUOTE (thehype @ Sep 30 2011, 08:57 PM) *
LOL. Funny you bring that up because I actually spoke to him (very briefly mind you) the week of the fight. Al Haymon DOES NOT like to be videotaped or photographed AT ALL. Something very odd with that. You'd think he was hiding from authorities or something.

Ben, to be fair, it's not like anybody has seen your picture either lol
King Eugene
Facebook
pesticid
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 30 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Facebook

don't have access to it from work, I'll add fighthype I guess, I really don't care how either of them looks though. As long as I am getting my boxing itch scratched I am happy
Cshel86
QUOTE (pesticid @ Sep 30 2011, 09:11 PM) *
Ben, to be fair, it's not like anybody has seen your picture either lol

Hahahaha!!! Ben, to be fair, I had to laugh at this one!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 1 2011, 10:16 AM) *
Wow, is that really him? that son of a bitch how could have not noticed?? He looks like the black sherlock holmes if there ever was one. He doesn't look like a powerful man, I wonder how he sways HBO.

He looks like a intelligent guy who is in desperate need of hair plugs or something & a better fitting single breasted suit. Muthafucka it is not 1991.
BoxingStill#1
I think its becaue of two things...

Privacy

And the fact that he knows the importants to bring the attention to the fighters. Not the promotors and media alike

Im sick of media and writers and promotors trying to be the sport. Its about the fighters and the fans,.. if you work behind the scenes and you get paid to,.. shut he fuck up and stay off camera..
Method
QUOTE (thehype @ Sep 30 2011, 08:57 PM) *

You don't think, Holmes. You KNOW.

As the saying goes - "Bad boys move in silence".
thehype
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 30 2011, 10:33 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! Ben, to be fair, I had to laugh at this one!

LOL. I had to laugh too...especially considering that little ol' me isn't a major figure in the sport.
Cshel86
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 1 2011, 09:37 PM) *
LOL. I had to laugh too...especially considering that little ol' me isn't a major figure in the sport.

I looked up one of the "Ben Thompson" results, and I saw a whoooole bunch of freakin' hot ass models!!! Whew! I saw pictures of fighters as well, so I took my chances and guessed that it was your profile. STILL...I dont think I saw you at all, but maybe I missed it. I was content with that profile in the meantime, so I can dig that!
Method
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 1 2011, 09:37 PM) *

Haha. "I'm not a website owner, but I play one on the net..."
zucrates
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 30 2011, 07:52 PM) *
I've yet to see a picture.

He reminds me of the Sum Don Goy Master on The Last Dragon. He might just be a machine that calculates shit up. laugh.gif

google him and put your google on images its thats simple.(this is not all aimed at you it's a response to other thread in this section too) Damn live your life and let him live his thats whats wrong with mfs now they're so worried about the wrong shit! What if wants to just do his job and have no fame shouldn't he be able to do that damn do yall even see how the media and crazy mfs are these days. I gusess yall want to see Bill Gates kids too?
Method
QUOTE (zucrates @ Oct 1 2011, 11:53 PM) *
google him and put your google on images its thats simple.

No, it AIN'T that simple. And comparing Bill Gates' kids to Bill Gates aint even the same fucking sport.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Method @ Oct 1 2011, 11:33 PM) *
Haha. "I'm not a website owner, but I play one on the net..."

LLS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.