Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Mike Oliver fight inside
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
HazConvictedFelonMane
I think that Bob Arum screwed the pooch with these guys. How long do you expect to let a hot fight build up? I guess for Top Rank, it's long enough for one of the key figures to take a loss. To me, Bob Arum is a fucking idiot. Strike when the iron is hot so we don't have to sit and think of what could've been. Fucking idiot! Ass Backwards ass boxing promoter. Ban Top Rank from boxing. Like I said, if Bob Arum disappears from the boxing tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough.
caneman
I like Juanma and his warrior like bring it style but a good puncher has a much better than than just a average "punchers chance" every time out...that chin won't hold up vs top comp. He is still fun to watch and I will watch him every chance I get but damn he will be knocked out cold sooner or later, it's just a fact!
HazConvictedFelonMane
I have a new best friend. Cshel86. This joke ass moderator only sounds off on the obvious (May and Pac issues). He's not a real boxing fan. Where's his activity in this thread? Here is one of the most exciting fighters of this decade, yet mum's the word from Cshel86. Guess what Mr. Cshel? I'm going to focus my attention on you for a while. I truly believe that you really don't know too much about boxing, and you're a fraud ass joker who's good at kissing ass. Game on.
Cshel86
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 2 2011, 05:51 PM) *
I have a new best friend. Cshel86. This joke ass moderator only sounds off on the obvious (May and Pac issues). He's not a real boxing fan. Where's his activity in this thread? Here is one of the most exciting fighters of this decade, yet mum's the word from Cshel86. Guess what Mr. Cshel? I'm going to focus my attention on you for a while. I truly believe that you really don't know too much about boxing, and you're a fraud ass joker who's good at kissing ass. Game on.

I see that you want to hide out in other threads and talk about me. C'mon Haz. If you like to hide, then I will help you with that. I guess Im gonna have to play the "make a member disappear game" today. Oh yeah, I always win.
caneman
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 2 2011, 05:39 PM) *
I see that you want to hide out in other threads and talk about me. C'mon Haz. If you like to hide, then I will help you with that. I guess Im gonna have to play the "make a member disappear game" today. Oh yeah, I always win.

But he just brings sooooooooo much to the boards! lol!
Box in Hand
Man Lopez is gonna get his clocked cleaned one day so bad. His defense is terrible. All action no defense.
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 2 2011, 07:26 PM) *
Man Lopez is gonna get his clocked cleaned one day so bad. His defense is terrible. All action no defense.

And his facial expression totally chances, he is open for both hands badly and I remember him being much faster than his last two fights! My old ass is faster than that!
zucrates
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 2 2011, 03:36 AM) *

Lopez is ruined the lost looks like it took alot out of him he got hit with that looping right to many times
Cshel86
QUOTE (zucrates @ Oct 2 2011, 09:54 PM) *
Lopez is ruined the lost looks like it took alot out of him he got hit with that looping right to many times

Thats exactly what I saw...whenever Oliver timed that right hand good, Juanma's chin was there to be found. He just looked so uncomfortable in there, and maybe the station's quality contributed to his gloomy comeback bout, lol. I believe Salido permanently gave him nightmares about right hands, because Juanma was a sucker for it all night long. At this point, its kinda hard to say that he will get past Gamboa.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 2 2011, 07:41 PM) *
And his facial expression totally chances, he is open for both hands badly and I remember him being much faster than his last two fights! My old ass is faster than that!

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if he is drinking or partying in between fights. He looks like he is declining.
caneman
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 2 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Thats exactly what I saw...whenever Oliver timed that right hand good, Juanma's chin was there to be found. He just looked so uncomfortable in there, and maybe the station's quality contributed to his gloomy comeback bout, lol. I believe Salido permanently gave him nightmares about right hands, because Juanma was a sucker for it all night long. At this point, its kinda hard to say that he will get past Gamboa.

IDK bro, I think Gamboa would drop him close to @ will and stop him inside 5-6 rounds if my man Juanma goes it @ in his macho warrior like way! I am not sure he shouldn't stay away from Gamboa!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 2 2011, 06:12 PM) *
But he just brings sooooooooo much to the boards! lol!

lmao... when did he become a moderator?? apparently anyone can do it...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 2 2011, 04:51 PM) *

LMAO... If SeaShells bloccs you that'd be pretty damn funny in a trifling kinda way... hahaha.

Good shyt!!! Now ima keep my eyes on yous two.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.