Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Burns v Katsidis
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
lloyd mayflower
Should be a cracking fight. Looking forward to it, although my money would be on Kats, and I like both guys, I will obviously be rooting for my fellow Scot Ricky.

Thoughts?

And any of you cricket loving Kangaroo humper faggots from down under want a sig bet, i'm opening negotiations. I'd like odds of 2/1 for Burns. Advances?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 6 2011, 04:29 PM) *
Should be a cracking fight. Looking forward to it, although my money would be on Kats, and I like both guys, I will obviously be rooting for my fellow Scot Ricky.

Thoughts?

And any of you cricket loving Kangaroo humper faggots from down under want a sig bet, i'm opening negotiations. I'd like odds of 2/1 for Burns. Advances?

that was Harsh Lloyd... you having a bad day or juss extremely confident in your coutryman??... haha
BoxingEinstein

Kats got this, I'm glad to see him take on some quick, easy and decent fights after them two hell raising beatings he took from Marquez and Guerrero.

Would love to see Katsidis vs Soto
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 6 2011, 09:49 PM) *
that was Harsh Lloyd... you having a bad day or juss extremely confident in your coutryman??... haha

Na man its an offer of a sig bet, you got to come in talking trash to stoke shit up. That rant would have been aimed squarely at Americans had the Broner fight gone ahead! Its not personal

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 6 2011, 11:46 PM) *
I'm all good. Don't know much about Burns, but I'm a big fan of Rocky, so hopefully he takes this one though, haha.

Fair play, I might have to launch more attacks nearer the time tho if no one else takes the bait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.