Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trainer Kenny Adams: Valero would have beaten Pacquiao, without a doubt
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
FinitoElDinamita
" Pacquiao would have gotten beat by him, period. Without a doubt, no doubt in my mind. As a matter of fact, I had already thought of a gameplan, we were already talking to fight him, and I had thought of a game plan on beating him. Now, it would have been a tough fight, but we were going to prove that we were the better people. I'm the better trainer and he was the better fighter, without a doubt. "

-Kenny Adams

I agree.. The V-nom would have fucked his shit up and tore him a new asshole.. Fuck this pacroid. One of the most overrated fighters ever with an ugly ass style.
Lil-lightsout
I just want to hear Fitz's take on this. laugh.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
hahaha, this is almost funny. Yup, same dude who was put on his ass by Vicente Mosquera, and ironically was very overrated, would have ran through Pac at 135. Pac would have stopped this guy early, cmon now.
BoxingEinstein

This would have been a war! They were going to improve Valeros head movement and was going to teach him how to box more. He was basically a banger brawler that liked to throw power punches more than anything. His stamina was never questioned but after his best win of his career and sadly his last fight against DeMarco he was going to fight top tier opposition to see where his true level was. Another potential gone from boxing, sad world we live in.
Maxy
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 04:58 PM) *
" Pacquiao would have gotten beat by him, period. Without a doubt, no doubt in my mind. As a matter of fact, I had already thought of a gameplan, we were already talking to fight him, and I had thought of a game plan on beating him. Now, it would have been a tough fight, but we were going to prove that we were the better people. I'm the better trainer and he was the better fighter, without a doubt. "

-Kenny Adams

I agree.. The V-nom would have fucked his shit up and tore him a new asshole.. Fuck this pacroid. One of the most overrated fighters ever with an ugly ass style.

You're a daft cunt on the other forums you post on. Maybe you should alter your user name from forum to forum?

Then we wouldn't know....
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 03:58 PM) *

-Kenny Adams

hey i was wondering when youd show up again.... Where you been hiding Finito? the Ivy League??

and are we talkin of Valero beating him at LW?
mgrover
this is valero sparing with morales for the pacman fight

he wasnt looking too bad in sparring but i still dont think he could of beat him
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 7 2011, 02:54 PM) *
hey i was wondering when youd show up again.... Where you been hiding Finito? the Ivy League??

and are we talkin of Valero beating him at LW?

Long time Jon.. I was just caught up with some bidness and heavy training..

Yep, at 135 or even 130..

The notion of Valero being this one dimensional brawler is the biggest BS ever BTW. He's actually a good technician/counter puncher when he chooses to be but like Morales and Chico, he was a fighter by nature which was why he abandoned his skills sometimes...

When he was being brought up by Teiken, Honda made a deal with him.. For every 1st round KO he scored, he got a $100,000 bonus... I mean, he was facing a bunch of part time construction workers anyways.. They couldnt threaten him in anyway so that's why Valero got so wild against them... He just didnt care and he wanted that extra 100k..

Valero was a much better technician than Pacman.. that's a fact..

Cshel86
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 04:58 PM) *

-Kenny Adams

Im not the smartest man in the world, and Im damn sure not the dumbest, but that sentence alone would give me reason to believe that this is a troll thread dntknw.gif
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 7 2011, 03:43 PM) *
Im not the smartest man in the world, and Im damn sure not the dumbest, but that sentence alone would give me reason to believe that this is a troll thread dntknw.gif

Perhaps you just lack boxing knowledge? I think so..
Cshel86
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 06:45 PM) *
Perhaps you just lack boxing knowledge? I think so..

Think so?
BoxingStill#1
Oooooo..this is starting to heat up folks!..

Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 7 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Oooooo..this is starting to heat up folks!..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 8 2011, 11:40 AM) *
I mean, he was facing a bunch of part time construction workers anyways.. They couldnt threaten him in anyway so that's why Valero got so wild against them... He just didnt care and he wanted that extra 100k..

And herein lies the rub. It's pretty hard to gauge a guys abilities when he's beating up on various members of the Village People.

You are drawing an enormously long bow if you think that translates to victory over Pacquiao. Do your fellow members of the Ivy league know you hold this daft view?
Cshel86
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 7 2011, 07:59 PM) *
And herein lies the rub. It's pretty hard to gauge a guys abilities when he's beating up on various members of the Village People.

You are drawing an enormously long bow if you think that translates to victory over Pacquiao. Do your fellow members of the Ivy league know you hold this daft view?

Thats why I just left it alone, lol
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 7 2011, 04:59 PM) *

U dont know shit about boxing, son.. When you're in the outside looking in, your knowledge is limited.. That's you..

Ive actually trained with Valero 3x and have got a better look at this style better than all of you.. WHo the fuck are you? lol

Come back to me when you actually stepped inside the ring.

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 05:40 PM) *
Long time Jon.. I was just caught up with some bidness and heavy training..

Yep, at 135 or even 130..

The notion of Valero being this one dimensional brawler is the biggest BS ever BTW. He's actually a good technician/counter puncher when he chooses to be but like Morales and Chico, he was a fighter by nature which was why he abandoned his skills sometimes...

When he was being brought up by Teiken, Honda made a deal with him.. For every 1st round KO he scored, he got a $100,000 bonus... I mean, he was facing a bunch of part time construction workers anyways.. They couldnt threaten him in anyway so that's why Valero got so wild against them... He just didnt care and he wanted that extra 100k..

Valero was a much better technician than Pacman.. that's a fact..

i think 130 wouldve been pretty competitive... anything north of 135 ide deff lean towards Pacman...

You should chat it up with the new guy Vaughn831.. he apparently knows everything about boxing....

and everyone else doesnt know SHYT... hahahaha
Cshel86
Im getting bored here...Everybody says the same thing when they're called out on their posts, "You dont know nothin' about boxin'", "You never been in the ring", "My homeboy showed me some of this boxin' shit", "I sparred with a freakin' kangaroo", blah, blah, blah. Same old stuff! Where are you going with this? dntknw.gif Im feeling the "cross-eyed puppy" theory coming to life here.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 07:31 PM) *
U dont know shit about boxing, son.. When you're in the outside looking in, your knowledge is limited.. That's you..

Ive actually trained with Valero 3x and have got a better look at this style better than all of you.. WHo the fuck are you? lol

LMAO... uh oh Ollie, shyt juss got serious!!!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 7 2011, 07:41 PM) *
Im getting bored here...Everybody says the same thing when they're called out on their posts, "You dont know nothin' about boxin'", "You never been in the ring", "My homeboy showed me some of this boxin' shit", "I sparred with a freakin' kangaroo", blah, blah, blah. Same old stuff! Where are you going with this? dntknw.gif Im feeling the "cross-eyed puppy" theory coming to life here.

I ate a sandwhich once... now im a world class food critic!!!.... LMFAO

FinitoElDinamita
Im no pro but I am a rising amatuer with an undefeated record.. You guys can call me Jett ' The Harmonica '..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 8 2011, 01:31 PM) *

Guess you've been working in construction a while then son.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 8 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Im no pro but I am a rising amatuer with an undefeated record.. You guys can call me Jett ' The Harmonica '..

I might call you that but there are several other far more appropriate names come to mind when I think of you.........
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 08:54 PM) *

Are you 1-0? Hahaha.

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 7 2011, 09:37 PM) *
Hahaha. Valero is trash, Pacquiao would have smoked him. Such hype for a guy that never stepped up above C class competition.

Pretty much what I thought you'd say. laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 7 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Are you 1-0? Hahaha.

LMFAO
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 07:54 PM) *

So you trained with Valero... and your STILL an amatuer? When was this?
Cshel86
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 08:31 PM) *
Ive actually trained with Valero 3x and have got a better look at this style better than all of you..

Did he make you taste the canvas all 3 times? You said he would beat Pacquiao, and I know you're not Pacquiao. Results?
DubC
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 7 2011, 06:54 PM) *

Found ya bro, MAD SKILLZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipY0_I8UBFM
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Oct 8 2011, 03:31 PM) *

Hahahaha!!! Good one! I had to make it visual for the people.

Mean Mister Mustard
Valero may well have kicked Pacquiao's ass. Another possibility would have been that Pacquiao puts Valero down and keeps him there. Yet another possibility is that Pacquiao would have punched Valero so hard that he would have purified him of his insanity. The fact is that we will never know, and by going around swearing that Valero would have kicked his ass based on some sparring sessions you had with him is quite ridiculous.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 8 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Valero may well have kicked Pacquiao's ass. Another possibility would have been that Pacquiao puts Valero down and keeps him there. Yet another possibility is that Pacquiao would have punched Valero so hard that he would have purified him of his insanity. The fact is that we will never know, and by going around swearing that Valero would have kicked his ass based on some sparring sessions you had with him is quite ridiculous.

+1
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (DubC @ Oct 8 2011, 02:31 PM) *

ayo Dub, you in the Triple D??....
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 8 2011, 01:31 AM) *
I might call you that but there are several other far more appropriate names come to mind when I think of you.........

Ooh Ooh iv got one!!!

Is one of them.... biggest arsehole on this or any other boxing forum?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (DubC @ Oct 8 2011, 02:31 PM) *

LMFAO
PalookaJoe
I actually thought THIS was finito...damn, I was way off.

Cshel86
QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 10 2011, 08:10 AM) *
I actually thought THIS was finito...damn, I was way off.

Hahahaha!!! Dammit man! What was that acrobat shit he pulled in the corner? Dude definitely had a WWE moment...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 7 2011, 05:05 PM) *
this is valero sparing with morales for the pacman fight

he wasnt looking too bad in sparring but i still dont think he could of beat him

i stopped watching after 45 seconds because it's clear to me this video is edited to make morales look good. i've had the pleasure of watching valero do his thing in the gyms of socal before he was ever known and i can tell u that he had the skills back then to beat pacquiao. he came here with those skills from venezuela. as time went on...he got away from those skills and relied on his power more than anything. it seemed to me arum signed him to protect pacquiao more than anything. i agree with kenny adams.
checkleft
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 7 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Did he make you taste the canvas all 3 times? You said he would beat Pacquiao, and I know you're not Pacquiao. Results?

wow, I like that.

Valero was very overrated. Not to mention he was a waste of life and space, the guy would have just rotted in jail anyway if he didn't do uss all a favor and kill himself. But from a boxing prespective a guy with a good technique and sharp punches would have put him down. Someone like Gamboa, nonito, or juanma would have shown him up.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 13 2011, 02:13 AM) *
wow, I like that.

Valero was very overrated. Not to mention he was a waste of life and space, the guy would have just rotted in jail anyway if he didn't do uss all a favor and kill himself. But from a boxing prespective a guy with a good technique and sharp punches would have put him down. Someone like Gamboa, nonito, or juanma would have shown him up.

Well I cant argue with that, lol. He wasn't a bad fighter at one point, but somewhere along the line, he lost it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.