QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Oct 8 2011, 06:00 PM) *

Eh what?
mgrover
dude needs to call it a day, i can see another KO and not for him
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 8 2011, 06:00 PM) *
Eh what?

Beats me.

As for Jones fighting again. I think that's unfortunate. How much money does he need?
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 8 2011, 10:00 PM) *
Eh what?

Ignore him Maxy, unless you can rattle off the top ten amatuer Nicaraguan flyweights from the 1940's finito aint interested in what you think. He's cut from a better cloth than all of us. Just sit back and watch in amazement as he flies in the face of the world of boxing and proves to us that Hopkins is a conman.
Box in Hand
Sad and for anyone in his circle allowing this shit they need to be ashamed of themselves. As far as money goes well he was a pretty good actor, don't understand why he doesn't try that. He has other options. Roy is gonna be the next boxer to end up like Ali.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 8 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Sad and for anyone in his circle allowing this shit they need to be ashamed of themselves. As far as money goes well he was a pretty good actor, don't understand why he doesn't try that. He has other options. Roy is gonna be the next boxer to end up like Ali.

That's a possibility considering he's been separated form his consciousness 4 times.
Cshel86
Where is this going??? You know what...dont even bother answering...let me help you with that...

You aint gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.