Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keith Kizer throws Floyd under the bus! "Floyd was AGAINST petitioning the NSAC for better testing"
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Deevel79
Boxinginsider.com: That being said, when people say “the commission needs to step up, the commission needs to do something here”…what is your response to that?

Keith Kizer: “Yeah, you know we try to be as helpful as we can within our limited role. At the end of the day the fighters both have to agree to the fight or it’s not going to happen. They got very, very close to doing it about 18 months ago or so. I think everybody thought it was going to happen…I think in May of 2010, and then all the sudden this drug testing demand came aboard even though Mr. Mayweather had just fought Mr. Marquez without any sort of additional drug testing. So that kind of threw a monkey wrench in everything. It just seems to be a sticking point. I can see both side’s point of view on that. It’s not uncommon in negotiations for one fighter to make demands on another fighter to play mind games or to get an upper hand. It’s also not uncommon for the other fighter to push back on that. I was surprised that a lot of that stuff was done by the Mayweather camp publicly instead of making the negotiations as you normally would. You rarely hear about negotiations being done publicly for a fight, so it was kind of strange. I think it kind of backfired on everybody involved. But then of course the fight didn’t happen and here we are 18 months later and the fight still hasn’t happened. So that’s a private negotiation situation between the two camps and their promoters, and there’s nothing for us to step to one way or the other. We already made it quite clear that if they want to do additional drug testing as Mr. Mayweather has with Mr. Mosley and Mr. Ortiz, they’re free to do that as long as they don’t get in our way. Our drug testing is the primary drug testing. It’s the principal drug testing for the fight, but if they want to do additional drug testing they can. I’ll give you an analogy. We do the weigh-in’s of course. The weigh-in, whatever we weigh the fighters at the day before, that’s the weight for the fight. As long as they make the weight they’re free to fight. If they’re a little over there may be a fine involved of course, but the fight can continue. In some situations, there’s a second day weigh-in. The IBF always does a second day weigh-in for title fights. But there’s also been other fights where the camps will contractually say “look, in addition to this, neither fighter can weigh more than a certain amount of weight the next day.” That’s completely a private situation either between the camps, or between the camps and the sanctioning body and we don’t get involved. If you make the weight 24 hours or so before the fight when we weigh them…they make the weight, they’re good to go the next day. If they have some kind of side agreement that “hey, one guy weighs too much more the next day,” or the IBF says “look you weigh too much more Saturday morning, so now it’s no longer a title fight, it’s just a 12 round special event,”—that’s fine. That’s between the camps and the sanctioning bodies involved, or just between the camps. So I see this as no different than that. I know that Richard Shaefer and Bob Arum back in early 2010 had said “look, can we just petition the commission and see if they’ll be willing to do additional testing on our dime? I want to present that to them because we want everything auspicious of the athletic commission.” I said “definitely.” Any promoter can petition the commission for anything. It doesn’t mean they’ll say yes or they’ll say no. So they both had agreed to that. I guess Mr. Pacquiao had agreed to that but Mr. Mayweather said no, he wasn’t going to do that. And that’s fine, I take no offense at that. I don’t think anyone should. So if they had done that—of course it would have to have been a joint-petition—if they had done a joint-petition to the commission for additional drug testing where they’d cover the cost so we wouldn’t have any budget issues, we would have been happy to do that. We’re still happy to do that. Again, my understanding is Golden Boy, Top Rank, and Pacquiao were in agreement to do that, but Mr. Mayweather decided not to do that, and that’s his right.”

Boxinginsider.com: Now why would Mayweather have not wanted that? Is it because he wanted strict USADA testing?

Keith Kizer: “I don’t know if he wanted USADA involved or he wanted to spearhead it himself and not be a joint situation, a joint spearhead. Again, neither of those things are necessarily a bad thing.”

Read more: http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/may.../#ixzz1alQ2IGqk
Deevel79
Thoughts???
Extant
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 08:30 AM) *
Boxinginsider.com: That being said, when people say “the commission needs to step up, the commission needs to do something here”…what is your response to that?

Keith Kizer: “Yeah, you know we try to be as helpful as we can within our limited role. At the end of the day the fighters both have to agree to the fight or it’s not going to happen. They got very, very close to doing it about 18 months ago or so. I think everybody thought it was going to happen…I think in May of 2010, and then all the sudden this drug testing demand came aboard even though Mr. Mayweather had just fought Mr. Marquez without any sort of additional drug testing. So that kind of threw a monkey wrench in everything. It just seems to be a sticking point. I can see both side’s point of view on that. It’s not uncommon in negotiations for one fighter to make demands on another fighter to play mind games or to get an upper hand. It’s also not uncommon for the other fighter to push back on that. I was surprised that a lot of that stuff was done by the Mayweather camp publicly instead of making the negotiations as you normally would. You rarely hear about negotiations being done publicly for a fight, so it was kind of strange. I think it kind of backfired on everybody involved. But then of course the fight didn’t happen and here we are 18 months later and the fight still hasn’t happened. So that’s a private negotiation situation between the two camps and their promoters, and there’s nothing for us to step to one way or the other. We already made it quite clear that if they want to do additional drug testing as Mr. Mayweather has with Mr. Mosley and Mr. Ortiz, they’re free to do that as long as they don’t get in our way. Our drug testing is the primary drug testing. It’s the principal drug testing for the fight, but if they want to do additional drug testing they can. I’ll give you an analogy. We do the weigh-in’s of course. The weigh-in, whatever we weigh the fighters at the day before, that’s the weight for the fight. As long as they make the weight they’re free to fight. If they’re a little over there may be a fine involved of course, but the fight can continue. In some situations, there’s a second day weigh-in. The IBF always does a second day weigh-in for title fights. But there’s also been other fights where the camps will contractually say “look, in addition to this, neither fighter can weigh more than a certain amount of weight the next day.” That’s completely a private situation either between the camps, or between the camps and the sanctioning body and we don’t get involved. If you make the weight 24 hours or so before the fight when we weigh them…they make the weight, they’re good to go the next day. If they have some kind of side agreement that “hey, one guy weighs too much more the next day,” or the IBF says “look you weigh too much more Saturday morning, so now it’s no longer a title fight, it’s just a 12 round special event,”—that’s fine. That’s between the camps and the sanctioning bodies involved, or just between the camps. So I see this as no different than that. I know that Richard Shaefer and Bob Arum back in early 2010 had said “look, can we just petition the commission and see if they’ll be willing to do additional testing on our dime? I want to present that to them because we want everything auspicious of the athletic commission.” I said “definitely.” Any promoter can petition the commission for anything. It doesn’t mean they’ll say yes or they’ll say no. So they both had agreed to that. I guess Mr. Pacquiao had agreed to that but Mr. Mayweather said no, he wasn’t going to do that. And that’s fine, I take no offense at that. I don’t think anyone should. So if they had done that—of course it would have to have been a joint-petition—if they had done a joint-petition to the commission for additional drug testing where they’d cover the cost so we wouldn’t have any budget issues, we would have been happy to do that. We’re still happy to do that. Again, my understanding is Golden Boy, Top Rank, and Pacquiao were in agreement to do that, but Mr. Mayweather decided not to do that, and that’s his right.”

Boxinginsider.com: Now why would Mayweather have not wanted that? Is it because he wanted strict USADA testing?

Keith Kizer: “I don’t know if he wanted USADA involved or he wanted to spearhead it himself and not be a joint situation, a joint spearhead. Again, neither of those things are necessarily a bad thing.”

Read more: http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/may.../#ixzz1alQ2IGqk

Folks seem conveniently mum on this issue... huh?
Deevel79
QUOTE (Extant @ Oct 14 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Folks seem conveniently mum on this issue... huh?

EXTREMELY mum. LOL.

I wont be surprised if we see an immediate thread closure on this topic.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:10 AM) *
EXTREMELY mum. LOL.

I wont be surprised if we see an immediate thread closure on this topic.

If what Mr. Kizer says is true, then Floyd needs to explain himself. However, a pancake, no matter how flat, has two sides to it. Let's see what Floyd has to say about this, when Ben talks w/ him (assuming Ben asks him, straight up, about this).

S/N: The prospect of this fight has been going on the better part of 2- 2.5 years and this is the first we're hearing of this? I would think if Bob, in fact agreed to this in the manner in which Kizer states, he would've been EVERYWHERE pointing this out. I"m not saying it's NOT true, but this would be inconsistent w/ how he's behaved in the past, as it pertains to ANYTHING Floyd vs. Manny.
TheSURGEONMDMPH
So testing is either not an issue or we will only do what the commission requires? You trying to divert attention away from this fraud ducking OSTs makes u look like a typical stan. did pacq petition the commission to impose catchweights or weight penalties? Exactly! Now STFU stooge and beg your idol to step up and quit ducking pbf and USADA!
Deevel79
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 14 2011, 12:20 PM) *
If what Mr. Kizer says is true, then Floyd needs to explain himself. However, a pancake, no matter how flat, has two sides to it. Let's see what Floyd has to say about this, when Ben talks w/ him (assuming Ben asks him, straight up, about this).

S/N: The prospect of this fight has been going on the better part of 2- 2.5 years and this is the first we're hearing of this? I would think if Bob, in fact agreed to this in the manner in which Kizer states, he would've been EVERYWHERE pointing this out. I"m not saying it's NOT true, but this would be inconsistent w/ how he's behaved in the past, as it pertains to ANYTHING Floyd vs. Manny.

I see Kizer as a neutral being and has no party to side with on this issue. He as everyone else is only interested in trying to make the fight happen. I dont see why he would say this if it werent true.
Deevel79
QUOTE (TheSURGEONMDMPH @ Oct 14 2011, 12:24 PM) *
So testing is either not an issue or we will only do what the commission requires? You trying to divert attention away from this fraud ducking OSTs makes u look like a typical stan. did pacq petition the commission to impose catchweights or weight penalties? Exactly! Now STFU stooge and beg your idol to step up and quit ducking pbf and USADA!

What I take from this interview is, Arum, Pac, and GBP want the NSAC to implement this as a policy for all fights and not just for certain fighters. If this were to happen, then there would be no problems in the future as far as testing is involved. Pac and Arum want to obey what the commision has in place, and if that means that ALL fighters must undergo more intrusive testing, then so be it.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:25 AM) *
I see Kizer as a neutral being and has no party to side with on this issue. He as everyone else is only interested in trying to make the fight happen. I dont see why he would say this if it werent true.

He is not a neutral being in this. He is with the Nevada Athletic Commission... so if Pac (who happens to be fighting in Nevada instead of Dallas) decides to take his talents to another state, gets who loses out on major money... wait for it...Nevada! It is a little odd that he would be saying this when guess who is fighting next month??? Pacquiao. How come he was not asked about this when Floyd was fighting just a month ago? I am little curious? He could of said this two years ago or six months ago. But he waits to say it now.... There is always a reason to everything... I don't think he has an axe to grind by the way but what I do think he is doing is trying to make the person who is currently making him money look like as always the innocent being.
Deevel79
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:35 PM) *
He is not a neutral being in this. He is with the Nevada Athletic Commission... so if Pac (who happens to be fighting in Nevada instead of Dallas) decides to take his talents to another state, gets who loses out on major money... wait for it...Nevada! It is a little odd that he would be saying this when guess who is fighting next month??? Pacquiao. How come he was not asked about this when Floyd was fighting just a month ago? I am little curious? He could of said this two years ago or six months ago. But he waits to say it now.... There is always a reason to everything... I don't think he has an axe to grind by the way but what I do think he is doing is trying to make the person who is currently making him money look like as always the innocent being.

And here come the conspiracies! LOL.

Cant it also be said that if Kizer was lying, Floyd could just as easily take his business to another state or country for that matter? Floyd makes the state of Nevada just as much money. Why would Kizer risk losing Floyd by posting lies?
Deevel79
I just find it a bit ironic that Floyd would say no to an opportunity to have better testing in the state on Nevada, when for the past 2yrs all he's been talking about is cleaning up the sport!

Can someone explain this?

Romulus9
Simple answer?

Mayweather is completely full of shit.

At least David Haye stopped being a bitch and finally decided to sack up and fight Klitschko. Floyd will just keep talking, keep making excuses, probably have a rematch with Ortiz that no one will care about and will have a lower buy rate than the first one, and then come back in 2013 and either fight Mike Jones or try to talk Wilfred Benitez out of retirement.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:53 AM) *
I just find it a bit ironic that Floyd would say no to an opportunity to have better testing in the state on Nevada, when for the past 2yrs all he's been talking about is cleaning up the sport!

Can someone explain this?

The only person that can explain this is Floyd... plain and simple. We can speculate all we want, we can say this is what he meant or he is ducking Pac, who knows but he. Next time when he fights again and he is doing his presser someone can quote this article and ask for an explaination until that day comes, whatever we say or think really does not matter. From reading the article some things were not clear, they type of testing they were asking for. I know Floyd wanted USADA to be in charge of all testing, so maybe that was it. But if what Mr. Kizer says to be all true, it does make you wonder.
Deevel79
B. Thompson. Would you mind addressing this in your next mailbag? Maybe you can reach out to Floyd and get his side of the story.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:45 AM) *
And here come the conspiracies! LOL.

Cant it also be said that if Kizer was lying, Floyd could just as easily take his business to another state or country for that matter? Floyd makes the state of Nevada just as much money. Why would Kizer risk losing Floyd by posting lies?

Arum makes Nevada much more money than Floyd...considering that Floyd fights once every year and a half. Again, if this is true, Floyd needs to drop the "I want to clean up the sport" junk and just be straightforward by saying, "I want Pac to take the tests w/ me". Personally, who actually believed Floyd truly wanted to clean up the sport? On the flip side of things, Pac could've said yes a loooooong time ago and this thread would be moot.
JONdaCON817
I don't see the big deal. They wanted to petition. That's doesn't mean Shyt. It probably would have been less likely. They petition, they say no and do the same weak ass testing. Floyd didnt want that to happen so he said no, Then put his foot down on his demands. It's clearly not the testing he wants, we know this.
ks1
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 14 2011, 01:33 PM) *
I don't see the big deal. They wanted to petition. That's doesn't mean Shyt. It probably would have been less likely. They petition, they say no and do the same weak ass testing. Floyd didnt want that to happen so he said no, Then put his foot down on his demands. It's clearly not the testing he wants, we know this.

It's not a big deal. Just another bs thread but, at least he's moved on, since getting smacked down several times, from his obssession with the Floyd/Ortiz ppv numbers. laugh.gif
wolterb

more fodder for the groundlings
Deevel79
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 14 2011, 01:33 PM) *

Not a big deal? Isnt Floyd the one MAKING it a big deal with all his talk about how the NSAC's testing protocol isnt good enough? TR along with GBP united in an attempt to get stricter testing implemented for the Pac/Floyd fight and Floyd says "NO". You're telling me that there seems to be nothing wrong with that?
Plah
Floyd wants USADA to handle the tests, not the commission. Simple as that.
Deevel79
QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 14 2011, 02:05 PM) *
Floyd wants USADA to handle the tests, not the commission. Simple as that.

Not true. I have quotes from him saying that he doesnt care which agency conducts the tests as long as blood is tested and its random.
Deevel79
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:09 PM) *
Not true. I have quotes from him saying that he doesnt care which agency conducts the tests as long as blood is tested and its random.

Here ya go! Enjoy!.....;-)

"we are ok to move off usada," golden boy promotions ceo richard schaefer, who is representing mayweather, told espn.com. "what we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.

usada is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4772853

mgrover
christ this shit has been discussed to death. please move the fuck on
Deevel79
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 14 2011, 02:32 PM) *
christ this shit has been discussed to death. please move the fuck on

It has? So you're saying you've always known that Floyd turned down an opportunity to petition the NSAC for more stringent testing in order to get the fight with Pac made?
Cshel86
When I saw the title of this thread...interest actually struck me...then I saw who created it...suddenly a cloud of "letdown" covered my head, smh...

And yes...to a million degrees, this topic has been researched, discussed, and broken down eons ago...since Jesus was a baby, I believe...but hey, what do I know?

Deevel79
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:56 PM) *
When I saw the title of this thread...interest actually struck me...then I saw who created it...suddenly a cloud of "letdown" covered my head, smh...

And yes...to a million degrees, this topic has been researched, discussed, and broken down eons ago...since Jesus was a baby, I believe...but hey, what do I know?

You're lying. Provide a link to a source where it says that the opportunity to petition the NSAC was presented to Floyd and he turned it down, all the while, Arum and GBP were all for it.

You just have no response for what you just read and rather attack me instead.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:35 PM) *

how's Nevada going to lose out on money? they've been running big fights for decades. like a promoter for a the fighter on the level of Pac or Mayweather is going to turn down the site fee lol. face it, he didn't want to petition the commission. Kizer doesn't have anything to gain by making it public and nothing to lose.

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:45 PM) *
It has? So you're saying you've always known that Floyd turned down an opportunity to petition the NSAC for more stringent testing in order to get the fight with Pac made?

people pay more attention to Pac and Mayweather not fighting than they do actual fights. and if people didn't support them not fighting each other it would have already been settled.
Sicko
Well maybe he don't TRUST THE CORRUPTED NSAC...

Just saying! If the boxer is the one that has to suggest stronger test...then that tells me the NSAC really don't care much about cleaning up the sport

NFL is the BIGGEST SPORT IN AMERICA, news just came out today that they will start testing for HGH...why can't boxing IN GENERAL do the same?

Mayweather should take his fight to Capitol Hill...if he is serious about getting stronger test put in place for ALL FIGHTERS!
mgrover
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 07:45 PM) *

no that specific thing has not been discussed but the whole drug testing bullshit in any light that makes floyd look good or bad, or makes the pacman look good or bad has been discussed. i actually hate the cunt and am still here standing saying please shut the fuck up and talk about something worthwhile since we all know hes contradicted himself plenty of times before and been a hypocrite.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 03:13 PM) *
You're lying. Provide a link to a source where it says that the opportunity to petition the NSAC was presented to Floyd and he turned it down, all the while, Arum and GBP were all for it.

You're right, I have absolutely no responses for what I've read because its nothing more than flying monkey turds (in my opinion). The only reason that I would EVER want to attack you would be because you're a self-abosrbed, ill-informed, futile, idiot who whores for attention about subjects that have been beat to the ground...along with the fact that your name is Deevel79.

The fact that you feel this is an exclusive and you're carrying on as if it is such, is giving me this weird pain in my side. Do yourself a solid and post in another thread that doesn't pertain to Mayweather, Pacquiao, testing, or their PPV #s...but wait, you aren't capable of doing such a simple task, so I will just wont bother. Just make us all happy and roll over and die...then come back to life with a story about your experience...maybe then, would you be interesting. As far as the subject of this topic, I could care less man...
thehype
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:56 AM) *
Thoughts???

Old news. Bob Arum told you a couple years ago that they told Floyd to petition the commission, but he refused. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what the news is here.

dntknw.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 03:13 PM) *

Same article you took your quote from:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=4772853

"Our position is that since the fight would be in Nevada, let [the Mayweather side] make any petition it wants to the commission," Arum said. "We wash our hands of it. If the commission wants to take blood, fine. We don't care. But we're not going to pander to this petty [expletive] about how many days before the fight they can test and so forth. Who are they [Golden Boy] to tell Manny what he's supposed to do? How many times did [Golden Boy boss] Oscar De La Hoya ever give blood before a fight? I will not let this kid get pushed around.

"If they go to the commission and they ask for blood tests and the commission says yes, we will do whatever the commission says. The commission says blood testing, we'll do blood testing. We're not going to help it or oppose it. We're not going to give any credence to this nonsense. They want to sign a contract under the rules of the commission, fine. We don't want the fight if it means Manny is going to be pushed around. Let the commission tell us how many days in front they want blood. Let the commission pick a date to stop taking blood. We trust the commission. Blood testing we think is unnecessary, but fine, we'll do it. But let the commission set the parameters. Let Golden Boy approach the commission and say we want to take blood when he's walking into the ring. Whatever the commission wants to do we will support, but we won't take part in this exercise in nonsense, a procedure which is contrary to how boxing has been conducted in Nevada for 40 years. The burden is not on us to tell the commission what to do."

Arum's appeal for the commission to handle matters may be hollow because although it has protocols in place for random urine testing during training camps, it doesn't for blood testing, and to put it in place in time for a March 13 fight is unlikely, according to Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada commission.

"We're very confident that urine tests by themselves cover everything that needs to be covered, but if the camps want to do additional testing through a third party they are welcome to, as long as they also adhere to commission rules," Kizer told ESPN.com. "Urine testing we could run with today. We could test their urine every day from now until March 13. But blood testing is trickier because we don't require it. If the commission wanted to change the rule it would have to be at a public meeting and, at the earliest, that would be early to mid-January. We have done some urine testing during training camps. We have those protocols in place. Blood testing is a different story.

"We'd have to put it on a commission agenda. Golden Boy or Top Rank or both could ask for blood testing and we'd look into it. Whether it would go anywhere, that's up to the commission to decide. As of now, there are no plans for a special commission meeting, nor has one been requested from either side."

The promoters and HBO hoped to have the fight signed and formally announced at a news conference the first week of January. If they can't iron out the particulars on blood testing until a commission meeting, likely around Jan. 13, it would make finalizing the bout unlikely until at least then.

Schaefer believes that Arum's position of leaving it up to the commission is him "moving the goal post."

"The pressure is on Pacquiao," he said. "They keep moving the goal post like they did with the $10 million weight penalty [if either fighter is over the contract maximum 147 pounds], which we agreed to. They didn't think we would accept that. When we did, they had to find something else to make into a problem. So now they're saying it's up to the commission instead of wanting to negotiate the drug testing with us. I don't want to hear that if the fight breaks up it was because of us. When they came to us with a $10 million weight penalty, they didn't expect us to say yes. They thought we'd say no. So when we said yes, they had to come up with something else. Now we're off USADA, and they are going to come and say only urine testing if that's what the commission says. It's really frustrating.

Oh, but of course, even WITHOUT the "petition", NSAC decided to hold a meeting a few months later to decide if they should institute stricter testing. Their decision....

Urine, not blood, test for boxers pushed

http://www.mb.com.ph/node/261485/n

Drug-testing procedures for a potential super fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., if held in Las Vegas, will be limited to urine testing, as far as the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) is concerned.

The NSAC upheld on Wednesday (Thursday in Manila) its drug-testing procedure on boxers as topnotch doctors Robert Voy and David Watson told the commission that urine samples are sufficient in catching drug-cheats.

So at the end of the day, you're upset with the fact that Floyd Mayweather didn't petition a commission that ultimately decided against the use of blood testing, something that Mayweather would not have agreed to in the first place. I still don't get how Kizer "threw Mayweather under the bus".

dntknw.gif

At this point, it seems more like some people are either on a mission to say, "I TOLD YOU FLOYD REALLY THINKS MANNY PACQUIAO IS ON SOMETHING", to which I simply respond, "Who cares? Whether he thinks that or not, the fight's not happening unless Manny takes the tests," or they just want to say, "I TOLD YOU FLOYD IS SCARED TO FIGHT MANNY", to which I continue to ask, "If he was scared, why did they, on 3 separate occasions, try to get Bob Arum to COME BACK to the negotiating table and even enter into arbitration to offer them a 14-day cutoff?"

laugh.gif

The logic of some people really boggles my mind.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 14 2011, 04:21 PM) *
Old news. Bob Arum told you a couple years ago that they told Floyd to petition the commission, but he refused. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what the news is here.

dntknw.gif

Thank you. Sheesh.

And what part of "petition" don't you understand deevel? A petition doesn't mean its goin to be implemented. It means you requested it. Big deal. Again, doesn't mean Shyt. I don't get your confusion. Lol. We've all known he doesn't trust NSAC with the testing. Hence why he wants WADA to do it.
Cshel86
Im just laughing because the shit that asked me to provide was in the very article that he posted...thats why I just left him alone. The person who knows the least, speak the loudest...or some shit like that laugh.gif I told him that this issue has been through the ringer several times, but nooooo...Im just good ol' Cshel, I dont know shit, but hey, who cares dntknw.gif

Ay Deevel...I got something for you...

A nice tall glass of "shut-up" juice!

As far as your argument goes, its a FAIL, but hey, who am I to judge? I just want to see you post in other threads, as I stated earlier, which I dont believe is such a big request. Really, I would like to see you post in other threads...nahhhh, I will do you a favor and not lie to you, thats the least I can do for you.

FAIL
Deevel79
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 14 2011, 04:57 PM) *
You're right, I have absolutely no responses for what I've read because its nothing more than flying monkey turds (in my opinion). The only reason that I would EVER want to attack you would be because you're a self-abosrbed, ill-informed, futile, idiot who whores for attention about subjects that have been beat to the ground...along with the fact that your name is Deevel79.

The fact that you feel this is an exclusive and you're carrying on as if it is such, is giving me this weird pain in my side. Do yourself a solid and post in another thread that doesn't pertain to Mayweather, Pacquiao, testing, or their PPV #s...but wait, you aren't capable of doing such a simple task, so I will just wont bother. Just make us all happy and roll over and die...then come back to life with a story about your experience...maybe then, would you be interesting. As far as the subject of this topic, I could care less man...

Once again your boy floyd got exposed and you're mad! Haha. It's ok.... I understand.
Cyrenn
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 06:24 PM) *
Once again your boy floyd got exposed and you're mad! Haha. It's ok.... I understand.

Man Floyd fans will go to great length to discredit anything agaisnt Floyd:) It's not like we even need to know this information, anyone with with a brain at least equivalent to a Neanderthal knows that Floyd wants nothing to do with Pacquiao.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 06:24 PM) *

Man Deevel, the only person that got exposed, is none other than yourself. I watch every fighter fight and contribute to as many threads as possible in conjunction with that, unlike you. Anytime I see you contribute anything is in Mayweather/Pacquiao threads in reagrds to testing and PPV numbers...which you've failed to rectify after all this time.

You got exposed when you went against my point and told me to show you the source from which I got my point, when in fact, it was in the very article that you posted on here. Talkin' about getting exposed, but exposed for what? Exposed for not being able to read and comprehend, never EVER having full knowledge to support your arguments, and for none other than being an mindless nitwit...but hey, we didn't need much research to find that out.

Being the fact that you never have sufficient evidence to back up your arguments, and you anxiously engage in arguments with other posters about something you know nothing of...that would tell little ol' me that you're none other than a troll, my man. Should I hold that against you? Who am I to judge? Chill out man, its not that serious.
bosco
It's funny how much people reach. No matter how much Nevada tests they still don't test for everything that USADA does so it's pointless...the only thing that I get out of the whole situation is Arum wants anything but OST. I really don't see any way Pac-Man can beat Floyd and I'm sure Arum deep down feels the same way .
chicagogato
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 15 2011, 02:13 AM) *

And this thread is going to make the fight happen?..... Make those who hate Floyd hate him all the more? Maybe....... Make those who like him like him any less? Doubtful....... Stir up more shit that won't be addressed in a timely manner? Yes.

Until the fight date is announced, haters please take a break.

This has been a public service announcement!
Cshel86
QUOTE (chicagogato @ Oct 14 2011, 08:44 PM) *
And this thread is going to make the fight happen?..... Make those who hate Floyd hate him all the more? Maybe....... Make those who like him like him any less? Doubtful....... Stir up more shit that won't be addressed in a timely manner? Yes.

+1
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:58 AM) *
Simple answer?

Mayweather is completely full of shit.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

caneman
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 14 2011, 10:11 PM) *
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not only that true OSTing is 24/7 365! //thread
Cshel86
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 14 2011, 11:29 PM) *

Hook it up Cane!...only if you want to.
thehype
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 14 2011, 11:29 PM) *

That's why his only concern is random blood and urine testing leading all the way to the fight...not exact "Olympic Testing", but Olympis-STYLE testing...similar to it.

Semantics.

laugh.gif

And not for nothing, did someone else duck and dodge my original post?

dntknw.gif
Bropho
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Oct 14 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Man Floyd fans will go to great length to discredit anything agaisnt Floyd:) It's not like we even need to know this information, anyone with with a brain at least equivalent to a Neanderthal knows that Floyd wants nothing to do with Pacquiao.

Couldn't agree more.

This thread and the many others just goes to show how much of a big fight this could be. Like that other bloke has posted its like beating a dead horse but for some fukn reason we all come to watch this horse get beat over and over and over

There must be hundreds of thousands of sanctioned boxing fights a year and not even .0000000000000000000000001% of them have osdt. But at the end of the day, the fight isn't happening unless Floyd stops with this additional testing BS, plain and simple.
Hops
At the end of the day, Floyd Mayweather is asking for something that doesn't really serve its purpose. Or maybe it does. But the purpose was only known to Mayweather.
caneman
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 14 2011, 11:02 PM) *
That's why his only concern is random blood and urine testing leading all the way to the fight...not exact "Olympic Testing", but Olympis-STYLE testing...similar to it.

Semantics.

laugh.gif

dntknw.gif

I have read all of the post and stories/link and this is all old shit to me...I wanna see the fight but fuck it anymore!
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Bropho @ Oct 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Couldn't agree more.

This thread and the many others just goes to show how much of a big fight this could be. Like that other bloke has posted its like beating a dead horse but for some fukn reason we all come to watch this horse get beat over and over and over

There must be hundreds of thousands of sanctioned boxing fights a year and not even .0000000000000000000000001% of them have osdt. But at the end of the day, the fight isn't happening unless Floyd stops with this additional testing BS, plain and simple.

well i guess the fight won't happen

now lets all move on
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 15 2011, 12:02 AM) *

Semantics.

laugh.gif

dntknw.gif

some people say Mayweather genuinely wants to clean up the sport of boxing. if everyone was willing to petition the commission and improve the NSAC testing standards why didn't Mayweather support it, does he want to clean up the sport or just have his opponents tested?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (chicagogato @ Oct 14 2011, 07:44 PM) *

looks like we got a new guy with a brain!!...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.