Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replying to Hype
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 13 2011, 01:50 PM) *
I didn't close the thread, so no clue as to what the fuck you're talking about. I could care less about "anti-Mayweather" threads. There's been plenty here before that have never been closed.

As for the PPV numbers, Kevin Iole reported 1.3-1.7, we reported 1.3, and just last Friday, Dan Rafael says Schaefer and HBO told him well over 1 million, so like I said, this mystery 850,000 number doesn't really matter to me. And I didn't "dismiss" Steve Kim's credentials...so please don't put words on my fingers...I agreed with the fact that he's dialed in, which is one of the reasons why he even calls me when he's snoopin for info.

As for other reporters getting credit, I could care less about that shit too...if I did care, I'd put a fucking word filter on other websites and prevent people from linking to them...kind of like other websites do for us. My response to Fitz was ONLY because I don't feel as though WE get enough credit on our own motherfuckin' message board!

I tell you what though....I am starting to reconsider someone else's opinion about message boards and am really wondering if it's worth the fucking headache of keeping one around for motherfuckers who only seem to bitch all the time.

And just for the record, I reopened the fuckin thread since, like I said, I'm not even sure why it was closed in the first place because there ain't no motherfuckin conspiracy.

There used to be plenty of "anti-Mayweather" threads back in the day, before shit changed around here. Now, any thread that sheds a negative light on Floyd gets closed. Any poster who trolls by saying shit against Floyd gets banned. Even those old threads that Spyder revived, the ONLY one that got shipped right back to the archives was the one where I highlighted something negative YOU said about Floyd from nearly 3 years ago.

I didn't mean to imply that I think you yourself are directly responsible for each of these actions. But this is your website so your fingerprints are going to be on everything whether you were directly involved or not. The assumption is going to be that either you're telling Jack and Cshel how to run things, or they're flying off the handle doing what they think you want them to. I don't know. It's not my business. But the fact of the matter is, every thread that mentions the possibility of the fight doing 850k has been closed, so I don't think it's out of whack for someone to wonder why that is.

And when you say 'Steve Kim is so dialed in he even calls me for scoops', or whatever it was you said exactly, you ARE letting it be known that his word at the very least doesn't mean a damn thing more than yours. Which I don't think anybody was implying either. Just that there are conflicting reports from credible sources. And I think the regular posters here give you and your site PLENTY of credit for the interviews and the scoops you get. When Fitz links another article, perhaps he's doing it under the assumption that the majority of posters have read what's on your front page, but haven't read this other article from this other site that the majority don't go to.

Hype, you run a great site, and I'm grateful for what being a member here has afforded me these past (nearly) 10 years - the chance to talk boxing and more with some of the few other dudes left on the planet who love it as much as me. But things changed here in the past year. You can't have these old guys leaving, and everybody else saying something's different, without something truly being different. And a lot of the bitching I'm thinking comes from guys taking note of those differences, and then being told they're wrong, nothing's different, when clearly something is. It feels a little like our intelligence is being insulted.

Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway. I wasn't trying to offend you before or now. Just wanted to respond, however it's taken.
Deevel79
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Oct 14 2011, 12:15 PM) *
There used to be plenty of "anti-Mayweather" threads back in the day, before shit changed around here. Now, any thread that sheds a negative light on Floyd gets closed. Any poster who trolls by saying shit against Floyd gets banned. Even those old threads that Spyder revived, the ONLY one that got shipped right back to the archives was the one where I highlighted something negative YOU said about Floyd from nearly 3 years ago.

I didn't mean to imply that I think you yourself are directly responsible for each of these actions. But this is your website so your fingerprints are going to be on everything whether you were directly involved or not. The assumption is going to be that either you're telling Jack and Cshel how to run things, or they're flying off the handle doing what they think you want them to. I don't know. It's not my business. But the fact of the matter is, every thread that mentions the possibility of the fight doing 850k has been closed, so I don't think it's out of whack for someone to wonder why that is.

And when you say 'Steve Kim is so dialed in he even calls me for scoops', or whatever it was you said exactly, you ARE letting it be known that his word at the very least doesn't mean a damn thing more than yours. Which I don't think anybody was implying either. Just that there are conflicting reports from credible sources. And I think the regular posters here give you and your site PLENTY of credit for the interviews and the scoops you get. When Fitz links another article, perhaps he's doing it under the assumption that the majority of posters have read what's on your front page, but haven't read this other article from this other site that the majority don't go to.

Hype, you run a great site, and I'm grateful for what being a member here has afforded me these past (nearly) 10 years - the chance to talk boxing and more with some of the few other dudes left on the planet who love it as much as me. But things changed here in the past year. You can't have these old guys leaving, and everybody else saying something's different, without something truly being different. And a lot of the bitching I'm thinking comes from guys taking note of those differences, and then being told they're wrong, nothing's different, when clearly something is. It feels a little like our intelligence is being insulted.

Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway. I wasn't trying to offend you before or now. Just wanted to respond, however it's taken.

I'll tell you EXACTLY what it is. This is probably the only site left on the net that Floyd grants exclusives to, and therefore anything negative said, posted, mentioned about Floyd isnt good for business. Btalk use to get exclusive interviews from Floyd as well up until G. Leon started asking Floyd the tough questions that the fans wanted answers to, and guess what happened? BT doesnt want that to happen here. Floyd is very diva-ish. The minute this site starts posting anything that doesnt help his cause, he will stop the exclusives. There's no wonder this site has been renamed "Floydhype" amongsts all the other forums.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:23 AM) *
I'll tell you EXACTLY what it is. This is probably the only site left on the net that Floyd grants exclusives to, and therefore anything negative said, posted, mentioned about Floyd isnt good for business. Btalk use to get exclusive interviews from Floyd as well up until G. Leon started asking Floyd the tough questions that the fans wanted answers to, and guess what happened? BT doesnt want that to happen here. Floyd is very diva-ish. The minute this site starts posting anything that doesnt help his cause, he will stop the exclusives. There's no wonder this site has been renamed "Floydhype" amongsts all the other forums.

Or prehaps because Floyd mentions fighthype and Mr. Thompson by name the site has become very popular, with popularity comes sponsers and with sponsers comes money. So maybe he wants his site to be a respectable one instead of one where people can be complete asses. That is what boxingscene has become. Where the inmates run the jail. And why should he let people screw up his access and relationship with Floyd? That is stupid. because people think the guy is a punk that their personal opinion is suppose to mess up his status and access with him? This website is a business so he treats it as such...
Deevel79
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:29 PM) *
Or prehaps because Floyd mentions fighthype and Mr. Thompson by name the site has become very popular, with popularity comes sponsers and with sponsers comes money. So maybe he wants his site to be a respectable one instead of one where people can be complete asses. That is what boxingscene has become. Where the inmates run the jail. And why should he let people screw up his access and relationship with Floyd? That is stupid. because people think the guy is a punk that their personal opinion is suppose to mess up his status and access with him? This website is a business so he treats it as such...

Exactly my point. Talking anything but praise for Floyd here is bad for business, and back to the point of this topic......This is why certain threads get closed.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:34 AM) *
Exactly my point. Talking anything but praise for Floyd here is bad for business, and back to the point of this topic......This is why certain threads get closed.

So you would rather him say: fuck you floyd, but give me access to you, which has helped my website grow and put more money in my business. I don't think everything anti floyd gets taken down. It is the stuff that is obvious BS that gets taken down. When the thread about Money May and Bruce Leeroids was up it was an obvious attack on Pacquiao so it got taken down and the person was booted from this website. I think this website gets run professionally. If you want nonsense and just to post BS I do not think this is the place for it. Again, most people came to fighthype to get inside look at Floyd through Ben, why is that a bad thing? Other boxers come to this website and give great interviews, but Floyd sells. Why screw up your product and access over someone wanting to put a BS article up? Bad business.
Mean Mister Mustard
I thought it was Jack who closed the thread, not Hype.

Either way Slim, the content on the front page could be anti or pro Mayweather, but who the hell cares? There's more to discuss in boxing that just PBF or PacMan.
Cshel86
I really dont have too much to say about this. I closed the very first thread because it was going nowhere and there was no concrete evidence of such numbers. Hell, when I opened the thread, I thought the numbers were real. Come to find out, there was no clarity. Then it really took a step backwards when there were people on there who didn't even knw who the hell Steve Kim was, smh. Hell, ask Method, he had to tell folks who hell Kim was. He left it alone, but the ones who didn't know who he was, damn near had a fit when they got corrected. Everybody that knew the that the topic wasn't going anywhere, simply left it alone. As for the clueless ones...they continued to reign supreme in their idiocy.

Then the second thread was opened...same article link as the first one. Nobody had any answers...so again, it was closed. I dont want anybody on here to think that Im biased and will close any thread speaking against Mayweather...thats not my intent. Hell, when I joined the site, the last thing I spoke about was Mayweather or Pacquiao because I had all intentions of sticking around. We all see what happens to the new people who get on here and rant about Mayweather or Pacquiao. The subject is dead, so there's no reason for me to go further into it.

At this point, I've already ruled myself out of being the last person to say something on this thread, let alone, close it. Since the subject has come up more than a few times, I will leave it in the hands of the person who can provide the final answer. I dont know what many people think of me of this board, but in the same breath, it holds no weight in book. As far as me flying off the handle, that has no truth to it. This subject is obviously something that I cant out an end to, so again, I will relieve myself of being the last to speak on it.

Oh yeah...Deevel79...SHUT THA FUCK UP!!! Get your thumb out of your ass and take a seat man!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:23 AM) *

I'll give you this, Floyd appears very diva-ish in the public eye (as I don't know him off), but then again, which superstars at the very pinnacle of their sport doesn't have a lil' bit of that in 'em? As far as Btalk is concerned, G. Leon started catching maaaaaaad feelings after their lil' "break up". He started focusing EXCLUSIVELY on stuff less about boxing, ranging from Floyd's IRS/ $$$$ problems to spitting out the alleged event where Floyd supposedly tried to set Mike Tyson up to catch a bid. I, personally, got tired of the "Mean Girls" journalism G, Doveed & Scott Schaeffer were doing over there. They were going out of their way to "smear" Floyd. It's funny that you bring up negativity about Floyd gets stuff shut down...b/c I was told that G. Leon told a then-writer on his staff, to scale back the Pacquaio criticism due to it possibly effecting his accessibility and his potential (get this) dog-breeding business w/ the fighter (I couldn't believe that shit either). Isn't this the same thing Ben could possibly have in mind for his business (sans the dog breeding bullshit...still have a hard time believing that though)? Personally, I like this site, not only for the access to Floyd and other fighters, but MORE b/c these guys don't usually write flat out, "Mean Girls" articles, where they're just shittin' on fighters.

Just my take on it.
Maxy
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:41 PM) *
So you would rather him say: fuck you floyd, but give me access to you, which has helped my website grow and put more money in my business. I don't think everything anti floyd gets taken down. It is the stuff that is obvious BS that gets taken down. When the thread about Money May and Bruce Leeroids was up it was an obvious attack on Pacquiao so it got taken down and the person was booted from this website. I think this website gets run professionally. If you want nonsense and just to post BS I do not think this is the place for it. Again, most people came to fighthype to get inside look at Floyd through Ben, why is that a bad thing? Other boxers come to this website and give great interviews, but Floyd sells. Why screw up your product and access over someone wanting to put a BS article up? Bad business.

You're having a bubble!

Fuck me, most people didn't join Fighthype to get an inside (one sided) look at Floyd. That's why YOU and a shed load of them muppets who came around your time joined. Prior to those days the site was about boxing opinions and there were a lot of us with differing opinions but by and large we managed to debate them without the threat of thread closures or bans.

Shit like that wasn't necessary. I ain't even harping on 'bout the good ol days either. Things changed fast around here. Before the blink of an eye things got extreme. What is so wrong with being critical of ANY fighter? Why is being critical of a fighter deemed worthy of said thread being closed?

Do you not get that?
Deevel79
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 14 2011, 01:05 PM) *
I'll give you this, Floyd appears very diva-ish in the public eye (as I don't know him off), but then again, which superstars at the very pinnacle of their sport doesn't have a lil' bit of that in 'em? As far as Btalk is concerned, G. Leon started catching maaaaaaad feelings after their lil' "break up". He started focusing EXCLUSIVELY on stuff less about boxing, ranging from Floyd's IRS/ $$$$ problems to spitting out the alleged event where Floyd supposedly tried to set Mike Tyson up to catch a bid. I, personally, got tired of the "Mean Girls" journalism G, Doveed & Scott Schaeffer were doing over there. They were going out of their way to "smear" Floyd. It's funny that you bring up negativity about Floyd gets stuff shut down...b/c I was told that G. Leon told a then-writer on his staff, to scale back the Pacquaio criticism due to it possibly effecting his accessibility and his potential (get this) dog-breeding business w/ the fighter (I couldn't believe that shit either). Isn't this the same thing Ben could possibly have in mind for his business (sans the dog breeding bullshit...still have a hard time believing that though)? Personally, I like this site, not only for the access to Floyd and other fighters, but MORE b/c these guys don't usually write flat out, "Mean Girls" articles, where they're just shittin' on fighters.

Just my take on it.

I remember that incident. G. Leon touched on an issue that Floyd had no problem talking about other boxers personal financial issues, but when his were brought up, Floyd didnt like it. Floyd had no problem talking about Zab's or Mosley's pesonal finances. Basically G. Leon was saying that Floyd was being hypocritical on the issue.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:13 PM) *
I remember that incident. G. Leon touched on an issue that Floyd had no problem talking about other boxers personal financial issues, but when his were brought up, Floyd didnt like it. Floyd had no problem talking about Zab's or Mosley's pesonal finances. Basically G. Leon was saying that Floyd was being hypocritical on the issue.

Word up. Floyd was being VERY hypocritical about it. G called him on it...however, after Floyd & Leonard Ellerbe stopped returning G's calls, G continued leaking shit and smearing Floyd. He, IMO, went overboard. When he dropped that shit about Floyd trying to get a chick to set Tyson up, my first thought was, "that's a BITCH move...on BOTH their parts." Then he dropped how Floyd got "duped" out of all of his money by some guy overseas on a bogus investment. I'm like, "G, you are playing yourself." Let me be clear, this isn't about Floyd (w/ me anyway), it's about how do you run a website, that's dedicated to boxing, but continually gossip about a fighter's NON-BOXING related issues, mainly b/c of a fall out?

Again, me personally, I like reading news about the fighters, but not when the site chooses to make his "out of the ring" activities bigger than what goes on inside the ropes.
JONdaCON817
I think BT mentioned before he doesn't mind the new threads being opened up, even if it is a dead subject because it drives traffic in the forum. The problem is most ppl don't want to read thru 300 pages of Floyd/Pac negotiations BS. All the moderators need to do is merge topics, ban idiots, and juss help run things smoother. BT also has to set some expectation on what he actually wants them to do too.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:41 PM) *
Agreed completely.
Cshel86

(Sigh)...guess I'll come back later...
duwdu
I've been here only for a relatively short period of time; but I have read enough on the site to be able to say that my honest read of the situation is that the old timers on here simply can't tolerate for there to be any change whatsoever to their Floyd-bashing ways and days. They were really enjoying it, along with Hype himself, as I've been able to clobber together. Unfortunately for these old time bashers (some of them are in self-denial BTW, and I don't mean the term in a derogatory way) only a couple of them saw the reason to change with the tide when the Hype tide started blowing Floyd's way, and so the anger of the hard-core, unchangeable ones started boiling over. Unfortunately for these hard-core old timers, the only thing constant in life is change itself, and so they'll have to deal with it (the new direction of the wind) their own individual ways.

Having said all the above, I have the following pieces of advice for these hard-core old-timers:

1. They, in most cases, admit this is a quality site, and I agree. However, they should not define that quality solely by their own yardstick or history on this site. That would be too monotonous, boring and would limit the growth to which the site is fairly entitled. They should cultivate the habit of tolerance, much like the founding fathers of America have learned - even if by self default - to tolerate later immigrants who are not necessarily Caucasian in origin. And just like the original Indians of America learned to tolerate those immigrants of Caucasian descent even if by force and/or persuasion. I can assure the hard-core old timers here that there IS space for everyone to grow.

I see the trigger-happiness of Sea Shell (mostly to protect old-timers on here, IMHO) for instance and I just marvel. I SMH at that kind of mindset because I have a long experience with the hard, frequently uncouth comments that are posted on the totally unmoderated and uncensored comments on front-page articles on East Side Boxing, and I just shake them off. I have learned to shake them off because along with them a lot of times come posters that contribute gems from which I learn and grow (I think!) For that sort of reason, I have not stopped reading that board, neither have I stopped reading the forums at Boxing Scene.

2. If this gives some consolation to the old timers on here even as it may seem far fetched, then I'll further advice that since the only thing that stays constant in this Universe is change itself, who says FightHype would not or cannot change back, so they start liking, even cherishing it again? So they should just stay and continue to build their influence. In the mean time, the site would hopefully grow and present a win-win for all.

P34c3
Cshel86
QUOTE (duwdu @ Oct 14 2011, 02:21 PM) *
I've been here only for a relatively short period of time; but I have read enough on the site to be able to say that my honest read of the situation is that the old timers on here simply can't tolerate for there to be any change whatsoever to their Floyd-bashing ways and days. They were really enjoying it, along with Hype himself, as I've been able to clobber together. Unfortunately for these old time bashers (some of them are in self-denial BTW, and I don't mean the term in a derogatory way) only a couple of them saw the reason to change with the tide when the Hype tide started blowing Floyd's way, and so the anger of the hard-core, unchangeable ones started boiling over. Unfortunately for these hard-core old timers, the only thing constant in life is change itself, and so they'll have to deal with it (the new direction of the wind) their own individual ways.

Having said all the above, I have the following pieces of advice for these hard-core old-timers:

1. They, in most cases, admit this is a quality site, and I agree. However, they should not define that quality solely by their own yardstick or history on this site. That would be too monotonous, boring and would limit the growth to which the site is fairly entitled. They should cultivate the habit of tolerance, much like the founding fathers of America have learned - even if by self default - to tolerate later immigrants who are not necessarily Caucasian in origin. And just like the original Indians of America learned to tolerate those immigrants of Caucasian descent even if by force and/or persuasion. I can assure the hard-core old timers here that there IS space for everyone to grow.

I see the trigger-happiness of Sea Shell (mostly to protect old-timers on here, IMHO) for instance and I just marvel. I SMH at that kind of mindset because I have a long experience with the hard, frequently uncouth comments that are posted on the totally unmoderated and uncensored comments on front-page articles on East Side Boxing, and I just shake them off. I have learned to shake them off because along with them a lot of times come posters that contribute gems from which I learn and grow (I think!) For that sort of reason, I have not stopped reading that board, neither have I stopped reading the forums at Boxing Scene.

2. If this gives some consolation to the old timers on here even as it may seem far fetched, then I'll further advice that since the only thing that stays constant in this Universe is change itself, who says FightHype would not or cannot change back, so they start liking, even cherishing it again? So they should just stay and continue to build their influence. In the mean time, the site would hopefully grow and present a win-win for all.

P34c3

Sounds okay to me, at least Im hoping that those were decent comments you made about me. Good read and good post. By the way...it's Cshel...unless of course you were just joking around.
BoxingStill#1

Someones pussy is hurting......

But it will be okay... let's take a deep breath and im sure we will get through this..

This site is not bias,.. some of its members are,.. but the site isn't....

Its okay to have mixed feelings about why you or anyone may believe negative Floyed topics are getting closed. Its cool to feel that way.. But when you post a topic about ANY fighter make sure its:

1.) CREDIBLE
2.) Not going to turn into another PaC vs. Floyed topic (ex: who's PPV made more PPV buys)..

Shit I actually think the second would be a nice one...

Im not speaking for anyone, but I think some of y'all take this shit to personal...

IMO,, if your not happy with the board then leave,.. senior member or not..

Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 14 2011, 03:02 PM) *
Someones pussy is hurting......

But it will be okay... let's take a deep breath and im sure we will get through this..

This site is not bias,.. some of its members are,.. but the site isn't....

Its okay to have mixed feelings about why you or anyone may believe negative Floyed topics are getting closed. Its cool to feel that way.. But when you post a topic about ANY fighter make sure its:

1.) CREDIBLE
2.) Not going to turn into another PaC vs. Floyed topic (ex: who's PPV made more PPV buys)..

Shit I actually think the second would be a nice one...

Im not speaking for anyone, but I think some of y'all take this shit to personal...

IMO,, if your not happy with the board then leave,.. senior member or not..

Well said...
Jack 1000
I closed the ratings thread for Mayweather-Ortiz as indicated, NOT because of any like or dislike biases against Floyd, Ortiz, Manny, or anybody else. The thread was going nowhere and became full of stupid shit that had nothing to do with the PPV buy rate-numbers. If you want to look inside that thread, read to your heart's content, but as anyone can see on the last page or so, there was nothing of substance there anymore.

Honestly, what's the big deal about the PPV numbers? Over the years, we have seen good numbers, inflated numbers, exact numbers, I mean, WTF difference does it make guys? 1.3 million, 800 thousand, 500 thousand, 2 million. You buy the fight, hope you enjoy it, and get a decent card, and that's it. I have followed boxing for almost 40 years and the PPV numbers to me are just statistical information, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care about the PPV numbers, I care about the enjoyment of the fight to me as a fan.

The quality of the fights are what is important, not getting our panties in a bunch over some statistics.

Jack

Administrator
jlupi
I am starting to reconsider someone else's opinion about message boards and am really wondering if it's worth the fucking headache of keeping one around for motherfuckers who only seem to bitch all the time.>>>>

wow. So we are being relegated to the order of Primates again? LOL

jlupi
dup
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:41 AM) *

Well said.

Jack
thehype
Good Lord. I gotta go ol' school on this.

I couldn't even tell you what the fuck has "changed" around here because, quite frankly, I'm barely around here to notice...unless, of course, someone starts a thread specifically addressing me as opposed to sending me a goddamn email...but whatever. I had no clue you revived some thread from ages ago regarding something "negative" I said, but I could care less. You can search through the damn archives and find something negative I've said regarding just about everyone. Fuck, at one point, I was running around acting like Pacquiao's biggest nuthugger...talking about "Mighty Fists of The Pacquiao" this and "Mabuhay" that. Positive, negative, positive, negative...I don't fucking care about what's said on this forum about any fighter...I've said it before and I'll say it again. You guys are fans and are free to say whatever the fuck you want. There's never been any decree from me to any moderator to start closing threads or merging threads. In fact, on the contrary, I've made it VERY clear to ALL OF THEM that I could care less about how many new threads get started. As far as I'm concerned, it's just traffic to me and the only real resource it takes up is database space. You guys are the ones who have been bitching about the influx of Mayweather threads and whatnot, therefore, the mods have taken action as they see fit. Any time there's EVER been an issue on the boards, I've told Jack 1000 the same thing over and over again..."I'm not on the boards enough to know what's going on you. It's your show, so do as you see fit."

It's not just my website. It's Percy's site as well. Shit, truth be told, it belongs to EVERYONE who contributes to it's success, including some of y'all motherfuckers who bitch day in and day out. At the end of the day though, the only reason why the finger gets pointed at ME is because you're talking about Floyd Mayweather....simple as that. Again, I've never made any decree to anyone regarding any threads or opinions as it relates to Floyd Mayweather. Truth be told, the only time, and I mean the ONLY time I said something to anyone was when I told Method I deleted the thread he posted with the fake nude picture of Miss Jackson's like the week before the fight. 1) That shit was OLD news and was already proven to be fake and 2) that shit was unnecessary in the boxing forum, where threads are displayed on the front page of the site. Had it been posted in Smack Talk or some other forum, I probably wouldn't have even noticed. But again, the point is, I've never said anything to ANYONE regarding any "negative" threads posted about Floyd Mayweather. You can say whatever the fuck you want. Floyd's not reading the fucking forum...nor is anyone from his team, so I could care less.

No I'm not. I never said that. You're making an assumption. I simply co-signed WTF Method said. Steve Kim is "so dialed in" that the motherfucker even calls me, despite the fact that he can't stand me and talks shit about me behind my back. I mean, you gotta be dialed in to call someone you don't even like, right? And I'm sorry, but I don't see all this "PLENTY of credit" that you speak of. I mean, I don't need a pat on the back because we're going to keep doing what we do regardless...and admittedly, I'm not on the boards enough to see everything...HOWEVER, any time I've seen Fitz start a thread regarding something that's already been on FightHype, it's always linking to someone else's site as opposed to hear, which makes me wonder if he bothers to even read the front page, which I'm not sure he does...could've sworn he said at one point that he didn't, but don't quote me on that...but hey, that's not a knock on Fitz. The point being, I RARELY see anyone ever link to shit that's on the front page. Meanwhile, I can go visit other message boards and see their members linking to their front page ALL THE TIME. I mean, I can't lie, sometimes I do ask myself, "Damn, some of these cats talk about how grateful they are about me keeping this board alive and all the work that we do, and yet, I always see them supporting other sites by linking to them as opposed to our own. WTF is up with that? I thought these guys were our diehard supporters, and yet, they seem more like our diehard complainers." But hey, it is what it is. I can't force anyone to link to our own stories, but damn sure can point out the fact that we had the same motherfuckin story up too...and a lot of times well before the other site had it up. I mean, seeing a thread linking to an interview that Tavoris Cloud did was funny to me when we did an interview with him a couple weeks before that any nobody mentioned one word about it. When I see shit like that, I can't help but shake my head. But hey, it's all good. I just need to automate the site so it creates threads on the fly based on the content from the front page. Hopefully, I won't have to listen to the old timers bitch about that.

Again, I don't really know WTF has changed other than the influx of "Mayweather nuthuggers" that you old timers can't stand. I mean, have the mods gone a little overboard with closing/merging threads or banning folks? Maybe, but shit, isn't that what y'all wanted when you were complaining about that same influx of "Mayweather nuthuggers"? I mean, I can't speak to anyone closing any "anti-Mayweather" threads because, again, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT! As far as I'm concerned, whether it's pro-Mayweather or anti-Mayweather, it's a new fucking thread getting more views, which in turn means more traffic. That's the only motherfuckin' thing I care about when it comes to the site.

If it "doesn't matter" and you weren't trying to offend me, then WTF did you start a separate thread about me in the fucking boxing forum for? You could've sent me an email if you just wanted to respond, right? Don't pretend like it didn't matter now. Clearly you wanted to get the last word in. Now I got my last word in on the subject...case and thread CLOSED! If you have anything else to say to me regarding the matter, email me at editor@fighthype.com!

And by the way, for some of y'all motherfuckers, like Deevel (or whatever the fuck your name is), who think that you know what the fuck happened with BTalk, or G. Leon, or Floyd Mayweather, all of y'all are wrong and have no fuckin' clue as to what went down....HOWEVER...since you're curious, it all started when Leon's dumb ass let one of his jumpoffs get a hold of his phone. But hey, I'll just leave it at that since some of y'all wanna act like your the experts regarding what the hell goes on behind closed doors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.