Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@9PM(EST)/6PM(PST)-Dawson vs. Hopkins-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jack 1000
For all the on-going and post-fight reactions to tonight's world light-heavyweight title fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Praximo
Does anyone have a stream? If so, please message me it, thank you.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Just ordered the fight, looking forward to it. I expect BHop to win easily.
Cshel86
I just ordered it...I already hate the look of Dawson's face and the sound of his voice makes me wanna vomit! I haven't eaten at all today, so there's nothing to throw up dntknw.gif
Thegreatequalizer
yeah, if anyone's got a good stream please pm it to me. thanks!
Cshel86
Wow Paulie, no ugly haircuts and the trunks aren't too much of an eye sore dntknw.gif Steve Harvey's the ref too!
Cshel86
Damn Paulie got hurt in that first round, smh. He's in there with somebody with heavy hands and he laughs at Paulie's landed punches...this is gonna be interesting. Paulie doesn't look all there tonight...

Second round goes to Paulie for simply boxing and moving around. Lora may have gotten that 1st round cause he almost knocked Paulie down, he may stolen it because of that.
Mafiajoey
Would love if someone would share a stream... moneys tight..
Praximo
Yeah would really appreciete a stream.
Cshel86
Lora - 1
Paulie - 2, 3

2 rounds to 1

Paulie's slipping and turning Lora, but he just cant hurt 'em...Lora's walkin' him down in there.
Cshel86
Paulie's outclassing him...4th goes to Paulie. Lora has a bad cut on his right eye (by punch)...ring doc almost stopped it, but he gave him the 5th round to make somethin' happen. Paulie's workin' him and the 5th goes to him. dude is outclassed and he just went to the wrong corner.

Pacquiao's at ringside.
Cshel86
Its a shutout so far...that cut is nasty. 6th for Paulie! Hahahaha!!! Lora told his trainer that Paulie's too fast, and the trainer said, c'mon...he's not that fast. Wow! Lol. 5 rounds to 1.
streetlion1
Anyone have a good stream? It would be much appreciated.
KookedKrack
Paulie hasn't looked this good in a while. He boxed beautifully in there.
Cshel86
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Oct 15 2011, 09:47 PM) *
Paulie hasn't looked this good in a while. He boxed beautifully in there.

Damn Im glad somebody else is watchin it!
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Oct 15 2011, 09:03 PM) *
yeah, if anyone's got a good stream please pm it to me. thanks!

check your pm man.
Praximo
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Oct 15 2011, 09:56 PM) *
check your pm man.

Sup man? think you can help me out too? thanks.
Cshel86
Holt looks real sharp in there tonight! Landed that short right like hell. I see a clash of heads comin' soon.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Praximo @ Oct 15 2011, 09:58 PM) *
Sup man? think you can help me out too? thanks.

I got you big dawg. check your pm.
Cshel86
Garcia is killin' this dude, smh
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 15 2011, 09:39 PM) *
Anyone have a good stream? It would be much appreciated.

check your pm
BoxingEinstein

I got Holt drowning Danny in the 9th round...and hey can one of ya give me a working link for this fight.My friend who lives in a another state has been looking for streams for tonights fight all day and seems to be having trouble with getting the fight. I offered him to come over and watch with me and my people's but he rather watch the fight at home with a decent link.I Know he's a stubborn fool and but Hopkins is his favorite fighter and I can't find a good link without some brief quiz on it that takes you through loopholes. Any help please, it would. He's a good boxing fan and it would be enjoyable for us both to talk about the fight while we both see it.

Thank you.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 15 2011, 10:12 PM) *
I got Holt drowning Danny in the 9th round...and hey can one of ya give me a working link for this fight.My friend who lives in a another state has been looking for streams for tonights fight all day and seems to be having trouble with getting the fight. I offered him to come over and watch with me and my people's but he rather watch the fight at home with a decent link.I Know he's a stubborn fool and but Hopkins is his favorite fighter and I can't find a good link without some brief quiz on it that takes you through loopholes. Any help please, it would. He's a good boxing fan and it would be enjoyable for us both to talk about the fight while we both see it.

Thank you.

check your pm playa. Tell your homie to enjoy!
DARIOTSQUAD
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Oct 15 2011, 10:15 PM) *

anybody can help me get a strem going

Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 15 2011, 10:12 PM) *

Thank you.

Hahahaha!!! You may wanna get that link Einstein, cause that "Holt drowning Garcia in the 9th" aint lookin' so promising. Holt is folding from everything Garcia is throwin' and he's damn near did the chicken dance at least twice. Get that link bud...
Cshel86
Holt aint takin' it so good to the body. Garcia's lands to the head and going right back to the body. Again, Holt almost chicken danced...
hopelesshost
I would really appreciate a stream...
Thank you.
DARIOTSQUAD
can one one send it to my pm
I would really appreciate a stream...
Thank you.
[/quote]
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 15 2011, 10:19 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! You may wanna get that link Einstein, cause that "Holt drowning Garcia in the 9th" aint lookin' so promising. Holt is folding from everything Garcia is throwin' and he's damn near did the chicken dance at least twice. Get that link bud...

Nah, I ordered the fight at home and I'm watching with some family and their friends. My friend just needed the link, and if you seen some of Holts other fights he usually gets out boxed early before coming on late and at times stopping his opponents. Then again Danny is showing promise and I might have to eat my words on that 9th round drowning.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Oct 15 2011, 10:15 PM) *

Thanks Hammer.
BoxingEinstein

Holt could have took advantage of those misses Garcia made and probably knocked him down as he was a bit off balance.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 15 2011, 10:30 PM) *
Thanks Hammer.

Tell him be patient with the stream. you probably ahead a lil bit, so don't spoil it for him if ya'll live on the phone. LOL
C.Alarid1
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Oct 15 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Tell him be patient with the stream. you probably ahead a lil bit, so don't spoil it for him if ya'll live on the phone. LOL

Can I please please please get a link to the stream?
Cshel86
Holt is done man...
C.Alarid1
Heydelhammer can you please send me a link please?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Oct 15 2011, 10:41 PM) *
Can I please please please get a link to the stream?

lol check your pm man. Try to post more on here from time to time man. I'm a little suspect of newbies asking for streams out of nowhere. Could be 5-0.
C.Alarid1
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Oct 15 2011, 10:48 PM) *
lol check your pm man. Try to post more on here from time to time man. I'm a little suspect of newbies asking for streams out of nowhere. Could be 5-0.

Haha. thanks man. I have actually checked fighthype everyday for the past three years. I'm going to start posting more often. But yeah. Fighthype is the first website I go to when I surf the web. thanks man. Nice meeting you guys.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Oct 15 2011, 10:50 PM) *
Haha. thanks man. I have actually checked fighthype everyday for the past three years. I'm going to start posting more often. But yeah. Fighthype is the first website I go to when I surf the web. thanks man. Nice meeting you guys.

all good. as you can see i been here for awhile with a low post count, so don't be afraid to post how you feel man. We all family. speak your mind and get it off your chest. . Enjoy the feed.

that being said, i"m not a hopkins fan but I respect his fight game 100%. I hope he knocks chad laid back ass smooth TF OUT tonight. WAR BERNARD!!!!!
Cshel86
I wish Linares (sp) would go back to the body like he did for the first 4 rounds! WTF?
Cshel86
Damn DeMarco took that shit! Linare's face wasn't holding up and the cut over his eye got wider.
KookedKrack
shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

Holy shit, amazing round.
Cshel86
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Oct 15 2011, 11:45 PM) *
shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

Holy shit, amazing round.

Tell me about it, smh...
BoxingEinstein

Linares punches is soft, Demarco been in with Valero so you know them soft ass punches he throwing isn't going to do anything. Good stoppage.
Cshel86
Did that idiot really try to catch his mouthpiece? Hahahahaha!!!
KookedKrack
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 15 2011, 11:49 PM) *
Did that idiot really try to catch his mouthpiece? Hahahahaha!!!

Dude needs to get his priorities straight. laugh.gif
C.Alarid1
Who are those two African American twins behind Buffer that go to every single fight?
Col Reb
What happened to chat on here?
BoxingEinstein

Lets Go Hopkins!!!! School this boy and take him back to the Elementary day. Chad "Passive" Dawson will be taken to class for 12 rounds.
KookedKrack
Great entrance music by both, I'm hyped for this fight.
KookedKrack
Round 1 Bhop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.