Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I agree with the decision of TKO in Hopkins-Dawson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Vaughn831
I agree with the decision of a TKO victory for Dawson because I think Hopkins pulled a BIT*H move. I don't believe he really hurt his shoulder to where he couldn't continue. I think he felt the power of Dawson. Even tho their were not to many clean shots landed from either fighter at the time the fight was stopped, I think Hopkins knew he was in for a long night, I think Chad looked very strong and would have turned up the heat in the later rounds. And I think Hopkins knew that, and to me that's why i think he didn't want to continue. What do you guys think?
caneman
QUOTE (Vaughn831 @ Oct 16 2011, 12:16 AM) *
I agree with the decision of a TKO victory for Dawson because I think Hopkins pulled a BIT*H move. I don't believe he really hurt his shoulder to where he couldn't continue. I think he felt the power of Dawson. Even tho their were not to many clean shots landed from either fighter at the time the fight was stopped, I think Hopkins knew he was in for a long night, I think Chad looked very strong and would have turned up the heat in the later rounds. And I think Hopkins knew that, and to me that's why i think he didn't want to continue. What do you guys think?

I think you could have kept it in the fight thread! laugh.gif TKO's come from punches not accidental fouls lets call it. It was a no contest IMO! I say it will be listed as a NC by weeks end.
Cshel86
Hahahahaha!!! I didn't close it this time...so FUCK OFF if you think Cshel closed this thread! What a dummy to open this shit after the actual fight thread has been opened! Learn how to read loser!
Jack 1000
I closed it and sent a PM to the OP. No warning, just a reminder cuz he is new. Use the pinned up thread for the fight only! Thanks!

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.