Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Pacquiao have a love child?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
thehype
Hmmmm. Interesting.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-61473.html

Playboy Pacman?
By Robbie Pangilinan
PhilBoxing.com
Thu, 20 Oct 2011

The world’s number one pound-for-pound boxer is in another big fight of his life. Besides facing Juan Manuel Marquez in the ring for the third time in November, Manny Pacquiao is battling another challenge, a marital one.

News spread fast after the popular tabloid Bulgar published several photos showing the christening of the supposed lovechild of Manny Pacquiao and Kat Ordoñez, a 22-year-old Culinary Arts student. The baptismal of the child, who is almost 1 year of age, caught attention because of the bigtime ninongs that included actor Philip Salvador, singer/composer Lito Camo, and the People’s Champ himself.

The day after, Kat Ordoñez denied the allegation in a showbiz program, saying that the father of her child is Congressman Pacquiao’s former assistant who is now working in Dubai. Speculations continued: How come Manny attended the event from start to finish, even as he had a very important taping for his game show that same day? News said he looked like he was even entertaining the guests and was grinning from ear to ear the whole time.

The christening of the child was held in St. Francis de Assisi Church in Mandaluyong City last September 17 and the reception followed at Edsa Shangri-La Hotel. Pacquiao, busy training for his big fight, has not commented on the issue which might distract his focus. After his media blitz for the Marquez fight earlier this year, the Filipino sports icon has done his best to stay out of the limelight and focus entirely on fight preparation.

The legal and beauteous wife of the Pambansang Kamao, Jinkee Pacquiao, has offered to give away her expensive Hermes bag to anyone who can prove that her husband has a recent affair. Jinkee’s friends suggested DNA testing to prove paternity of Kat’s child.

The boxing superstar has figured in several extra-marital controversies that stormed their marriage. In 2006, Joanna Rose Bacosa sued Manny Pacquiao for violation of Republic Act No. 9262, which protects women from violence, and to seek support for their alleged lovechild, a boy. Earlier this year, Manny Pacquiao admitted on the radio show of Ted Failon and Korina Sanchez on DZMM that he could have possibly fathered a child with a Cebu-based woman but that it only happened because he was drunk and the woman has a different boyfriend then. Months ago, starlet Princess Snell was also rumored to be pregnant and the alleged father is Manny Pacquiao, both camps vehemently denied it.

There were also actresses Ara Mina, Valerie Concepcion, and Krista Ranillo. Krista was probably the most painful for Jinkee, who was seen crying during a mass and turning to celebrity friends for advice and comfort. Krista, based in the USA, is already married and has a child who reportedly looks like Manny. Telenovela antagonist Valerie Concepcion received text messages from Jinkee herself even as she denied the rumors. Pacman was said to have offered her a house and made her ride a private jet going to General Santos City.

On another note, Pacquiao may be labeled certified Playboy – cover boy, that is. He is in the cover of the November issue of Playboy magazine. Writer Kevin Cook authored the story titled “In the Jungle with Manny Pacquiao,” where he chronicled Pacman’s rise among both the boxing and political ranks. Cook wrote that Pacquiao prefers his own country to Las Vegas and New York, and that he believes growing up in the Philippines gave him his determination and fighting style. But, the champion seems bent on not fighting in the Philippines despite local politicians begging him to.

The world will once again watch this Playboy as he goes into the ring in November. Maybe Jinkee will not be by his side this time. But it is certain that his millions of fans all over the world will still cheer for him. Because, after all, they are more interested in the battles he fights in the ring. #

Thoughts?

dntknw.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 19 2011, 06:46 PM) *

It appears Pac is following the Shawn Kemp/Bobby Brown-model " to a "tee".
bnoles4life
I'll give 'em this, he ain't messin' w/ no "ducks".
PalookaJoe
definitely not a good look for Manny.
Cshel86
Hell, if anything he may want to learn to wrap it up instead of playing "pull-out king". laugh.gif Its bad enough he's had extra-marital affairs and/or have been accused of such, but for a chick to run around saying that you're the father of her child, just adds insult to injury. Dammit Pac! I know it must be hard to resist these chicks when you're considered a God in your country laugh.gif

Damn, Arum is getting his cut along with some other possible staff members getting broke off, Jinkee may wave the flag on 'em (child supoort and alimony), and these other possible crumbsnatchers could be his too ($$$)...I guess we'll have the luxury of watching Pac carry the Holyfield torch! Lmao!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 19 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Hell, if anything he may want to learn to wrap it up instead of playing "pull-out king". laugh.gif Its bad enough he's had extra-marital affairs and/or have been accused of such, but for a chick to run around saying that you're the father of her child, just adds insult to injury. Dammit Pac! I know it must be hard to resist these chicks when you're considered a God in your country laugh.gif

Damn, Arum is getting his cut along with some other possible staff members getting broke off, Jinkee may wave the flag on 'em (child supoort and alimony), and these other possible crumbsnatchers could be his too ($$$)...I guess we'll have the luxury of watching Pac carry the Holyfield torch! Lmao!

YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOL.....that shit is wild!!! LMAO.....you a' fool, dude!!!
HazConvictedFelonMane
Not that I even care. I'm more shocked about his admission to being involved in cock fighting. Then again, no I'm not.
Hotsauce
i know pussy is good but wrap it up unless its yo wife
Cheesey1
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 19 2011, 07:46 PM) *

I love how the article ends with them saying that his fans don't care about his business outside of the ring...I know why, because they're too busy paying attention to every move that Floyd makes. If people can bring up every little tidbit when it comes to Floyd Mayweather, then damn straight, the same should apply for Pacquaio.
PalookaJoe
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:07 PM) *
I love how the article ends with them saying that his fans don't care about his business outside of the ring...I know why, because they're too busy paying attention to every move that Floyd makes. If people can bring up every little tidbit when it comes to Floyd Mayweather, then damn straight, the same should apply for Pacquaio.

clapping.gif
Allmenjoi8
All I have to say is Lil Wayne you ain't got shit on Pac Mr. no Pullout. Wow. Just wow. Who cares, people will still eat up that persona. He is the Tim Tebow of boxing. No wonder he wants to banned condoms from his country. Lil Wayne I thought you were the ultimate whore guess not. I wonder if Pac wants any of these ladies to take the test? lol
Gambit808
JINKEE PACQUIAO WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T DEMAND A DNA TEST, MANNY WILL SUE YA ASS FOR DEFORMATION OF HIS CHARACTER LOL
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 20 2011, 07:15 AM) *
JINKEE PACQUIAO WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T DEMAND A DNA TEST, MANNY WILL SUE YA ASS FOR DEFORMATION OF HIS CHARACTER LOL

haha...

no but seriously,..

bnoles4life
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 20 2011, 06:15 AM) *

LMAO!!! +1
mgrover
couldnt really give a fuck if he does or not, problem is that he cheated on his wife, end of.
HazConvictedFelonMane
Manny Pacquiao is getting slammed by the media for admitting to raising game cocks. I think it's not a good look for his image. People who've been singing his praises are starting to become turned off. I don't understand why people would put so much emphasis on this issue, while they ignore the fact that this guy admitted to cheating in the sport of boxing. I really don't care about what he does outside of the sport. He's not on my radar because he's an upstanding human being. He's on my radar because he is one of the most popular guys in the sport of boxing. I'm intersted in what happens within the realm of the boxing world. For the record, I don't condone fighting pit bulls. I happen to have 2 of them and they are great pets. I was upset about Mike Vick killing those dogs, but he's paid his debt to society. Cockfighting isn't on that level but it falls under the same grand scheme. I've seen the winners of pit fights and it's not a pretty sight. I've been in dirty basements where the hispanics in my community were fighting cocks and it's no better. In regards to Pac's 'love child', I have to wonder what do people expect from a guy that wants to outlaw condoms? I'm not going to nit pick at this guy's shortcomings. If I did, I'd be no better than the Pactards who jump for joy everytime they hear something negative about FMJ. Like I've stated previously, my only concern is hat Manny Pacquiao does within the sport of boxing. Anything else, is none of my concern.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 20 2011, 07:15 AM) *

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 20 2011, 08:55 AM) *
People who've been singing his praises are starting to become turned off.

I highly doubt that people will turn their backs on him or begin to dislike him...especially if Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still breathing air on this very Earth. Pacquiao's probably the last in line for ridicule, no matter how far-fetched it sounds. Pacquiao can fight chickens, kill 'em and cook 'em, shoot 'em out of a cannon, use them as hood ornaments, use their feathers for his cap, wipe his ass with 'em, whatever...he will still be viewed as a greater person than FMJ laugh.gif It sucks, but in all seriousness, it has much truth to it.

Pacquiao can do no wrong in the eyes of the world, but like you said, I also like him as a fighter and could care less about what he does outside of the ring...its just funny how they are starting to air his dirt, and the report came from his country, out of all places. Since his fight is less than a month away, I wonder what kind of dirt is gonna get pinned to FMJ's name. You know how they put his dirt out there, right before a Pacquiao fight, lol.
Allmenjoi8
The women in his country must be desperate. Manny is not the most attractive guy in the world he is a solid 4 and that is because he has money and a pseudo nice guy persona. I would love for his ladies to go on Wendy Williams!!!! Or Maury!! When it comes to 9 month year old Manny Jr. Manny you are the father.... In all it will not matter, he is still Manny and the world loves him, they love him. It could come out that he is apart of the international sex trade and they would still hail this man a champion of the people.
Cshel86
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 19 2011, 06:46 PM) *

i guess for the DNA test they'll be using Cotton Swabs since hes deathly afraid of Needles!!... LMAO
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 20 2011, 06:15 AM) *

great first post!!!... LMAO
True-Boxing-Fan
There isnt any homo in Mannys blood. That dude is an alfa male. I like it how everyone so far on that's responded acts like this is a huge deal. Manny is not the only rich athlete or the last one to have a love child outside their marriage. It goes with the territory. I think it no big deal. Its funny how Manny will get ridiculed by some people on here for that plus him and his cock fighting. But those same people will mor than likely give Mike Vick a pass and say it's no big deal he was involved in dog fighting.
Cshel86
You're right, it is part of the territory for rich athletes to do such things. I actually found it funny though laugh.gif Im sure some of these athletes have children all over the world. The only thing that didn't give Holyfield away as being Devon Alexander's dad, is the fact that Devon has several other siblings and they ALL look alike, lol. Trust me, I almost pinned Alexander on Holyfield, lol.
Prov0
it just makes me laugh,cause once again the media aint going to bring up this story about Manny.it just makes me laugh how they act like Manny is a perfect role model .ive said it before Manny is just Poster Boy .Guaranteed if this was Floyd it would be all over T.V.

One Another Note Floyd would be smart to use this info on Manny and clown him and talk smack about Manny having kids outside of his marriage.
Prov0
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Oct 20 2011, 11:18 AM) *
There is any homo in Mannys blood. That dude is an alfa male. I like it how everyone so far on that's responded acts like this is a huge deal. Manny is not the only rich athlete or the last one to have a love child outside their marriage. It goes with the territory. I think it no big deal. Its funny how Manny will get ridiculed by some people on here for that plus him and his cock fighting. But those same people will mor than likely give Mike Vick a pass and say it's no big deal he was involved in dog fighting.

i get what your saying,yeah it does come with the territory but what gets me is i cant stand fake ass people "oh i love my fam,oh i love god" and then come find out their full of shit.
wolterb
there is something hilarious about people judging the moral substance of men who make their living beating the shit out of other men lol
Fitz
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 21 2011, 01:38 AM) *
The women in his country must be desperate. Manny is not the most attractive guy in the world he is a solid 4 and that is because he has money and a pseudo nice guy persona. I would love for his ladies to go on Wendy Williams!!!! Or Maury!! When it comes to 9 month year old Manny Jr. Manny you are the father.... In all it will not matter, he is still Manny and the world loves him, they love him. It could come out that he is apart of the international sex trade and they would still hail this man a champion of the people.

They are also superficial like yourself, when all it comes down to is a rating out of 10.

Slag.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 20 2011, 09:04 PM) *
They are also superficial like yourself, when all it comes down to is a rating out of 10.

Slag.

Pretty sure i've heard Allman saying she doesnt judge Floyd based on his out of ring antics, so interesting to see her comment in this thread.

Still, that line is pretty common among Mayweather nut huggers, i've heard it from a few people around here. This thread is no different.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2011, 10:09 AM) *

I highly doubt that people will turn their backs on him or begin to dislike him...especially if Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still breathing air on this very Earth. Pacquiao's probably the last in line for ridicule, no matter how far-fetched it sounds. Pacquiao can fight chickens, kill 'em and cook 'em, shoot 'em out of a cannon, use them as hood ornaments, use their feathers for his cap, wipe his ass with 'em, whatever...he will still be viewed as a greater person than FMJ laugh.gif It sucks, but in all seriousness, it has much truth to it.

Pacquiao can do no wrong in the eyes of the world, but like you said, I also like him as a fighter and could care less about what he does outside of the ring...its just funny how they are starting to air his dirt, and the report came from his country, out of all places. Since his fight is less than a month away, I wonder what kind of dirt is gonna get pinned to FMJ's name. You know how they put his dirt out there, right before a Pacquiao fight, lol.

I've read a few articles where the writers are saying that they have lost respect for him. One said he thought that Pac was a 'nice guy', now he feels otherwise. You do have a point about Floyd and Pac. They hate Floyd so much (with good reason) but will pay no mind to the messed up things that Manny does. Everyone knows that the top is a funny place to be. People always have an extra eye on you. You know it's bad when a person makes headlines for poking someone in the face with his finger. That security guard should be happy he didn't get his face bashed in. This guy Pacquiao is connected to cock fighting, murders on public officials, gambling rings, cheating on his wife, having kids out of wedlock, and using PED's. None of that really matters to anyone. Someone gets a finger pointed in their face and all hell breaks loose. It's big news when Mayweather gets sued for rent, but I guess it's cool that Manny Pacquiao tried to beat that company out of 650,000? I really don't care though. I just don't like the double standard. It's all good though.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 20 2011, 10:15 PM) *
I've read a few articles where the writers are saying that they have lost respect for him. One said he thought that Pac was a 'nice guy', now he feels otherwise. You do have a point about Floyd and Pac. They hate Floyd so much (with good reason) but will pay no mind to the messed up things that Manny does. Everyone knows that the top is a funny place to be. People always have an extra eye on you. You know it's bad when a person makes headlines for poking someone in the face with his finger. That security guard should be happy he didn't get his face bashed in. This guy Pacquiao is connected to cock fighting, murders on public officials, gambling rings, cheating on his wife, having kids out of wedlock, and using PED's. None of that really matters to anyone. Someone gets a finger pointed in their face and all hell breaks loose. It's big news when Mayweather gets sued for rent, but I guess it's cool that Manny Pacquiao tried to beat that company out of 650,000? I really don't care though. I just don't like the double standard. It's all good though.

How is he connected to using ped's fuckwit? Oh thats right, by a family of convicted felons. (Threw that in there for u since thats what u like)

Floyd is connected to beating women.

Floyd is also connected to being a fag.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 20 2011, 04:32 PM) *
Pretty sure i've heard Allman saying she doesnt judge Floyd based on his out of ring antics, so interesting to see her comment in this thread.

Still, that line is pretty common among Mayweather nut huggers, i've heard it from a few people around here. This thread is no different.

I am not judging Manny, I could careless. But when he is claiming to be holy than thou that is where the contradiction comes in. If Pac wants to be the John F. Kennedy of the Philippines more power to him. But do not rave on about God and family blah blah, when that is not who you are. Mayweather on the other hand does not apologize for his lifestyle. He puts it on front street so how can I say anything about him when he does not apologize for who he is and what he is?

Fitz, I have no idea what a Slag is so I can't be offended. Manny is not an attractive guy. Floyd ain't high on my list either. Short men do zero for me. Now if is was Plexico Burress or Clay Matthews then we have something to talk about. What makes Foyd attractive is his personality and that bad boy image at least to me. On a scale he would be at best 6/7. So if Manny only goes after model types and not common girls than he is just as shallow so he is a slag, I guarantee you if he wasn't Manny he would not have a chance, so he is taking advantage of the situation. I am not hating on him for it, but face it, he ain't no Denzel. And way to show that undying love for a man,
Fitz
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 21 2011, 10:18 AM) *
Fitz, I have no idea what a

You have no idea about anything sweet cheeks, story of your life.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 21 2011, 10:18 AM) *
And way to show that undying love for a man,

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=498952

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 14 2010, 02:37 PM) *
That's extremely cruel and someone just saying that about Erik upsets me. I want to see clock face Pacquiao get his brain scrambled.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=451356

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 13 2009, 07:30 PM) *
Pacquiao's face is sooooo flat, I could eat dinner off it.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=382622

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2008, 03:26 PM) *
I am angry about the decision. Pacquiao living off luck. Beating up on washed up fighters and getting gifts.

Back to the drawing board, better luck next time. You're no good at this.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 20 2011, 06:50 PM) *

lmfao, too funny!
Cshel86
Lmao! Damn everybody came back wildin' out! WTH?
gravytrain
what the people saying Pac gets treated differently need to realize is Pac isn't some ghetto fabulous sissy that sells fights with ignorance and controversy. maintaining your image gives you the benefit of having a positive image. complaining about Mayweather getting bad press is like bitching about Charlie Sheen get bad press.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 20 2011, 04:04 PM) *

Slag.

Wow just wow, Fitz.

I guess we'll know in a few years whether or not this kid is Manny's love child. If he starts knocking out kids twice his size on the playground, he's a Pacquaio for sure.

Ohhhhhhh Yyyyyyyeahhhhhhhh.
Cshel86

Hahahahaha!!! I had to post this shit again...too freakin' funny!
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 20 2011, 06:50 PM) *

I know a few things, but the one thing I do not know is your overly protectiveness of Manny and his lifestyle. It is a little too much. I know you like the guy as a boxer, great but when there is speculation and a news story saying that he is not a saint you get all clingy. I do not get that, how does his personal life effect yours? So what if he is whoring it up, that is between his family and his God. No need to get defensive. If you can believe every negative report about Floyd then surely this report you can stomach. Take your tongue out of Manny's asshole and realize the guy is human. Slag? really? Sounds like a 70s term.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Oct 21 2011, 03:25 PM) *
Wow just wow, Fitz.

I guess we'll know in a few years whether or not this kid is Manny's love child. If he starts knocking out kids twice his size on the playground, he's a Pacquaio for sure.

Ohhhhhhh Yyyyyyyeahhhhhhhh.

And as to this observation Slim all I can say is wow, just wow.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 21 2011, 12:18 PM) *
I am not judging Manny, I could careless. But when he is claiming to be holy than thou that is where the contradiction comes in. If Pac wants to be the John F. Kennedy of the Philippines more power to him. But do not rave on about God and family blah blah, when that is not who you are. Mayweather on the other hand does not apologize for his lifestyle. He puts it on front street so how can I say anything about him when he does not apologize for who he is and what he is?

Fitz, I have no idea what a Slag is so I can't be offended. Manny is not an attractive guy. Floyd ain't high on my list either. Short men do zero for me. Now if is was Plexico Burress or Clay Matthews then we have something to talk about. What makes Foyd attractive is his personality and that bad boy image at least to me. On a scale he would be at best 6/7. So if Manny only goes after model types and not common girls than he is just as shallow so he is a slag, I guarantee you if he wasn't Manny he would not have a chance, so he is taking advantage of the situation. I am not hating on him for it, but face it, he ain't no Denzel. And way to show that undying love for a man,

I'm sure God has come down and personally requested Manny procreates and spread his 'God seed' as far as possible. It is the only way the world can be saved. And don't worry Joi, you're not Manny's type, he doesn't go for 10 tonne heifers.
Hops
The last post by All-men-joy cracked me up. Fitz is overly protective of Pacman???!!!
PalookaJoe
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:13 PM) *
All I have to say is Lil Wayne you ain't got shit on Pac Mr. no Pullout. Wow. Just wow. Who cares, people will still eat up that persona. He is the Tim Tebow of boxing. No wonder he wants to banned condoms from his country. Lil Wayne I thought you were the ultimate whore guess not. I wonder if Pac wants any of these ladies to take the test? lol

I would love for someone to explain something to me here. I don't know all about Manny so I don't know as much as some of you all might. From what I understand, this is the ONLY example of a "love child", right?

He's got four children of his own with his wife, but as far as I'm aware, this is his only supposed "love child" right?

In that case, why the fuck are you and others comparing him to Lil Wayne and Evander Holyfield and Shawn Kemp who had MULTIPLE kids out of wedlock and with multiple different women?

There's ONE kid that might be his in this world and he's suddenly a whore that is equated with other athletes who have five, six, seven or more kids with just as many women?

something doesn't make sense here.

To be clear I don't respect stepping out on your wife. Personally I'm not a big fan of marriage as something to do, however if you ARE going to do it, I believe you should be faithful. Know what you're signing up for. If you're not gonna be able to be faithful, then don't do it.

Manny definitely loses points for that, although I don't really give a shit about him as it is.

That said, I think people are taking it a bit far comparing him to Lil Wayne and Evander.

But maybe you're just trying to be "Clever". You seem to do that a lot.
Bropho
"I'm wondering what's harder nowadays...dealing with somebody that's plain dumb, or dealing with somebody who thinks that they know every damn thing"... - Cshel86

WTF, please tell me you didn't just quote yourself?
PalookaJoe
QUOTE (Bropho @ Oct 21 2011, 07:15 AM) *
"I'm wondering what's harder nowadays...dealing with somebody that's plain dumb, or dealing with somebody who thinks that they know every damn thing"... - Cshel86

lol, welcome to FightHype.
Cshel86
QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 21 2011, 02:31 AM) *
In that case, why the fuck are you and others comparing him to Lil Wayne and Evander Holyfield and Shawn Kemp who had MULTIPLE kids out of wedlock and with multiple different women?

There's ONE kid that might be his in this world and he's suddenly a whore that is equated with other athletes who have five, six, seven or more kids with just as many women?

To be clear I don't respect stepping out on your wife. Personally I'm not a big fan of marriage as something to do, however if you ARE going to do it, I believe you should be faithful. Know what you're signing up for. If you're not gonna be able to be faithful, then don't do it.

Manny definitely loses points for that, although I don't really give a shit about him as it is.

That said, I think people are taking it a bit far comparing him to Lil Wayne and Evander.

The thing thats really giving me a laugh over here, is how folks are getting on here to ridicule others' posts about this thread, but yet, they STILL share THEIR thoughts on the subject, but try to SAVE FACE by saying, "I dont really care what he does outside of the ring, who cares, I really dont give a shit about him as it is.... blah, blah, blah! Yeah right!

I find it funny how the same guy who was playing "FightHype Lawyer" in the defamation thread yesterday, got owned by somebody who actually knew how the court system works...then you try to be "clever" and come to this thread to redeem yourself no2.gif Do you think your posts were invisible in that thread? Think we forgot? Man, you were really putting in some work over there, until we found out that you didn't even know the difference between the plaintiff and the defendant laugh.gif

All you could say was, "I stand corrected", lol! I suggest you do the same in this thread, or until we all forget about your little "FightHype Lawyer" misshap in the last thread. So what if we are comparing Pac to Holyfield and so forth? Its all opinions, and when things like this happen, that person will never hear the end of it. I actually found the Pacquiao subject funny,because it actually shows that dude is human and he makes mistakes/bad choices just like the rest of us.

Hell, Tiger Woods cant even swing a golf club without people reminding him about that side-piece of ass he was gettin'...and he didn't even have an illegitimate child, but yet he's still catchin' the vapors over that piece of ass...along with the other "flat-backers" who came outta tha woodworks and said they slept with him too...and he's a bigger star than Pacquiao, go figure. It happens...

Take a seat Palooka...it aint that serious bud...

QUOTE (Bropho @ Oct 21 2011, 08:15 AM) *

Yes I did Bropho! Lol! Im an Office & Utilization Manager...so managing people can be a kick in the pants if you try too hard to understand them and their ways. So, I summed it all up and came up with the quote. Palooka is a living example of my quote, ya just gotta learn how to deal with people nowadays...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 20 2011, 11:35 PM) *
I'm sure God has come down and personally requested Manny procreates and spread his 'God seed' as far as possible. It is the only way the world can be saved. And don't worry Joi, you're not Manny's type, he doesn't go for 10 tonne heifers.

10 tonne heifers? You are calling me a cow and fat? ten ton heifer? If you are going to insult me please make it make sense. I can careless what this man does behind closed doors, but do not come across hollier than thou when your house is not clean. If that is who you are so let it be. I have seen Pac's wife, they belong together. Plus Manny isn't not my type, I do not date outside my ethnic group, and if I did, Pac wouldn't make the cut. But you can dress in a wig put a dress on and go stand in line to be one of Pac's jump offs. You and fitz can both have your tounge in Manny's asshole.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 21 2011, 01:31 AM) *
I would love for someone to explain something to me here. I don't know all about Manny so I don't know as much as some of you all might. From what I understand, this is the ONLY example of a "love child", right?

He's got four children of his own with his wife, but as far as I'm aware, this is his only supposed "love child" right?

If you read the article which you did not, more than one child is in question. In the article several women were mentioned as possible mother's to Pac's "alleged" child. He is doing a Lil Wayne. And why is everyone on this board so damn defensive about Pac? Is he your daddy? If it was Mayweather everyone including Fitz, Ollie, and other Pac Saviours would say "typical of a thug" "I wonder if he and 50 have a kid together" "Figures, just look at his family." But Pac, Mother Teresa's son could do no such thing. How can he have children outside his marriage when he does not even know what a vagina looks like? And he doesn't even know where babies come from. This man has paper, he is a star, an icon, and you think that he is faithful? Ha. Bill Clinton and JFK, even Martain Luther King Jr. all had side chics, why is this man so different? Oh that is right because you are in love, and when you are in love you believe everything that person tells you.
Hops
Pacquiao is a bad influence. He's no good. He should quit boxing. He's an idiot.. He's a corrupt politician. He's a cheater.

But Floyd is worse. That's the most important thing.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 21 2011, 11:06 AM) *
Plus Manny isn't not my type, I do not date outside my ethnic group, and if I did, Pac wouldn't make the cut.

I can see a family-sized can of worms opening behind this statement, smh...

QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 21 2011, 11:33 AM) *
Pacquiao is a bad influence. He's no good. He should quit boxing. He's an idiot.. He's a corrupt politician. He's a cheater.

But Floyd is worse. That's the most important thing.

As bad as it sounds...thats what it all comes down to. If the world compares him to FMJ, then he will always be considered an angel, lol. Thats how it goes nowadays... laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2011, 10:40 AM) *
I can see a family-sized can of worms opening behind this statement, smh...

As bad as it sounds...thats what it all comes down to. If the world compares him to FMJ, then he will always be considered an angel, lol. Thats how it goes nowadays... laugh.gif

It is the truth. I don't date outside my ethnic group. I am not prejudice or racist it is a personal preference. I think people can not take a certain amount of honesty. Everything has to be perfect and nice. I know what I like and what appeals to me. Simple as that. Not trying to open a family size can of worms. No need.

As far as Pacquiao he is a grown man, he is who he is. I just wish if this story is true, can be honest about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.