Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Video Of Pacquiao & Freddy Roach Fraud
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Vaughn831
2:30 is where it really begins to show the fraud that Pacquiao really is. He is fooling the public into thinking he is this P4P king when he aint even fighting fighters at their best. What the hell is that all about. The only thing Pacquiao is king of is Catchweights, and draining fighters to nothing. What a disgrace to boxing in my opinion. Pacquuiao is Overrated

HazConvictedFelonMane
Wow, funny Freddie Roach should mention that. I can clearly recall watching Many Pacquiao wrap his own hands in Dallas against Margarito. Manny Pacquiao was ordered by the commission to re-wrap his hands because of what? You guessed it, rolled up tape in between the knuckles. Freddie Roach is a hypocrite, big time. That was also the same night where Freddie Roach tried to order the commission to give Margarito a random drug test right before it was time to start the ring walks. Whatever it was Freddie Roach (a guy who has no knowledge of steroids, PED's, etc.) was making a case about, he claimed that it would not be detected by the time the post fight screen was administered. That sounds like he was concerned about his fighter's safety. The same wrap he's talking about in this video, is the same wrap that HBO cameras rolled while Pacquiao was doing the same thing. I'm glad I saw this video, and I'm glad the commission made Manny re-wrap his hands. In all my years of watching pro boxing, I've never witnessed a prizefighter wrapping his own hands.
JONdaCON817
Freddy Roach is White... we already knew he was Triflin'.... lol... jkjk
Praximo
Hero's never get a chance on fighthype boards.
checkleft
Their camp is very shady some would say its smart, i think its petty and cheap.. roach has admittedly trained fighters on PEDs, he constantly asks for catchweights, special stipulations. But hey what ya gonna do, that's just how they operate.
Big Slim Sweet
Manny Pacquaio is the best P4P fighter in the world today. Period.

You ain't got to like it, but you better - WOOOOO - learn to love it.

laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Oct 20 2011, 10:14 PM) *

laugh.gif

Awesome, no need to watch boxing anymore.
HazConvictedFelonMane
There was this article somewhere that was just released like a few days ago. It was talking about Manny not having sex for 3 weeks before a fight, in order to maintain a certain testoserone level. The funny thing about it was how I saw someone ask Manny if he had ever taken HGH, EPO, or Testosterone? His response was, 'What's Testosterone? What's that? I don't have any idea of what is that'. It's these stupid ass contradictions that are the most damaging. He tried to use testoserone in particular, to wave off the question. Saying he doesn't even know what it is. Then he turns around and says that he doesn't have sex to maintain a certain testoserone level. I mean dude, that's the same thing the man just asked you about during your press conference. It's that video where Doug Fisher was sitting right next to Pacquaio. That's why they call them Pactards. They don't pay attention to the contradictions. When people tell their story more than one time, the parts that are contradictory stand out. It's like a homicide detective asking a suspect to tell his story over and over again. If Pac Man's the suspect, and I'm the detective, I'd have already sensed some deception. That's just my opinion though.
HazConvictedFelonMane

This is the same hand wrap that freddie roach was complaining about. Getting wrapped on his fighter's hand this time.
leonthegee
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Oct 20 2011, 07:14 PM) *

laugh.gif

I bet you dont even believe that bullshit.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (Vaughn831 @ Oct 20 2011, 08:46 AM) *
2:30 is where it really begins to show the fraud that Pacquiao really is. He is fooling the public into thinking he is this P4P king when he aint even fighting fighters at their best. What the hell is that all about. The only thing Pacquiao is king of is Catchweights, and draining fighters to nothing. What a disgrace to boxing in my opinion. Pacquuiao is Overrated

Now he said the rolled up strips of 1 inch tape can come through the glove and cut his fighter. As long as it's 1/2 inch tape, it can be used. I reckon that even the 1/2 inch tape rolls can do the same thing when a fighter is a big puncher. They did not film the re-wrapping but I'm sure it still had the tape roll in between the knuckles. It's easy to see why Margarito's face was busted up the way it was. You guys hear his trainer complaining about it, but you see his fighter using the same tactic to gain an advantage. The trainer highlights what it can do, then you see his fighter show exactly what it can do, and why he complained about it. It's fair and legal when they do it, but heaven help the poor soul who tries something like that on them. Freddie Roach would raise hell. It can be viewed as looking out for the fighter's best interest. The same way Roach wants to protect Manny, is the same way Team Mayweather wants to protect their fighter. If Floyd's scared and he's complaining, then Freddie Roach is scared and he complains more. We'll see what drama this upcoming fight will bring. I still remember that night very well. It was sketchy on both sides. Margarito mixing something in his cup. I thought it was coffee but they were saying it was something else. Freddie Roach wanted him tested right then and there. Pacquiao had to re-wrap his hands because he was trying to squeeze by the commission with some illegal hand wraps. He ended up with a wrap that was sketchy, but legal by the letter of the law. I'm not sure how people can view that circus as a world title fight. In closing, people say boxing is dead. Boxing is not like it used to be. Maybe they're right. One thing's for sure though. All of us who are in these threads are a part of a collective unit that helps keep boxing relevant. It doesn't matter who we support. We're not all going to like the same things. We all keep boxing from slipping under the radar.
mgrover
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2011, 04:50 AM) *
There was this article somewhere that was just released like a few days ago. It was talking about Manny not having sex for 3 weeks before a fight, in order to maintain a certain testoserone level. The funny thing about it was how I saw someone ask Manny if he had ever taken HGH, EPO, or Testosterone? His response was, 'What's Testosterone? What's that? I don't have any idea of what is that'. It's these stupid ass contradictions that are the most damaging. He tried to use testoserone in particular, to wave off the question. Saying he doesn't even know what it is. Then he turns around and says that he doesn't have sex to maintain a certain testoserone level. I mean dude, that's the same thing the man just asked you about during your press conference. It's that video where Doug Fisher was sitting right next to Pacquaio. That's why they call them Pactards. They don't pay attention to the contradictions. When people tell their story more than one time, the parts that are contradictory stand out. It's like a homicide detective asking a suspect to tell his story over and over again. If Pac Man's the suspect, and I'm the detective, I'd have already sensed some deception. That's just my opinion though.

did he turn around and say that he doesn't have sex to maintain a high testorone level? or did he a couple of days later say it? because maybe somebody told him why he doesn't' have sex before a fight. is learning something new for him means that he's on PEDs? Your just nitpicking I can probably find almost any fighter being contradictive, you know am right.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 21 2011, 06:34 PM) *
did he turn around and say that he doesn't have sex to maintain a high testorone level? or did he a couple of days later say it? because maybe somebody told him why he doesn't' have sex before a fight. is learning something new for him means that he's on PEDs? Your just nitpicking I can probably find almost any fighter being contradictive, you know am right.

I just don't grasp the concept of a 30 something year old man not knowing what testoserone is. We learn about testoserone and estrogen in school dog. Even if you didn't go to school, you should still know what that is. During the press conference he said 'testa what? What's that? I don't take any drugs in boxing'. He said it more like a couple of weeks later. I'm not triyng to nitpick, I just happen to have a sense for someone trying to play dumb. You can't act like you don't know what something is when you're on the spot, but when you think people forgot, you show that you actually do know what it is. It's not nitpicking bruh. This could've been properly dealt with as soon as it started by taking the test. All the guy wanted to know is if he's coming to the ring with an advantage. I know that they refuse to let Floyd have any kind of advantage. They want things on their terms. They've went on camera and on record saying that Floyd has to do what Manny wants him to do. The bottom line is, the guy said he didn't know what testoserone was, then he turns around and mentions it as if he has some kind of extensive knowledge on the subject. I'm just saying, which one is it?
hopelesshost
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2011, 08:02 PM) *
I just don't grasp the concept of a 30 something year old man not knowing what testoserone is. We learn about testoserone and estrogen in school dog. Even if you didn't go to school, you should still know what that is. During the press conference he said 'testa what? What's that? I don't take any drugs in boxing'. He said it more like a couple of weeks later. I'm not triyng to nitpick, I just happen to have a sense for someone trying to play dumb. You can't act like you don't know what something is when you're on the spot, but when you think people forgot, you show that you actually do know what it is. It's not nitpicking bruh. This could've been properly dealt with as soon as it started by taking the test. All the guy wanted to know is if he's coming to the ring with an advantage. I know that they refuse to let Floyd have any kind of advantage. They want things on their terms. They've went on camera and on record saying that Floyd has to do what Manny wants him to do. The bottom line is, the guy said he didn't know what testoserone was, then he turns around and mentions it as if he has some kind of extensive knowledge on the subject. I'm just saying, which one is it?

Does anyone here know 100% for sure that Manny is actually playing dumb? You have a sense for someone playing dumb? Is that some kind of joke? In the end it is your opinion. You are going to say he is playing dumb based one the very little you have seen from this man. A man who at the age of 30+ has a hard time speaking english, probably doesn't fully understand every word you would want him to, etc. It is more than evident he is still learning english. He may or may not have known what testoserone was when they asked him. You don't know that. As much as you believe you have a sense for people playing dumb. Only a smart person can act dumb and pull it off. Dumb people don't act dumb because they are dumb. You talk about him contradicting himself a lot. Doesn't sound to smart to me. So if he truly is that dumb. And has trouble with the english language, is he really acting dumb? And likeyou said. We SHOULD know what that is. Doesn't mean everyone does.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 22 2011, 01:02 PM) *
I just don't grasp the concept of a 30 something year old man not knowing what testoserone is. We learn about testoserone and estrogen in school dog.

And in Haz's case he learnt a WHOLE LOT about testosterone in prison.
Hops
Lol! A lot of Pinoys who finished only high school won't know what testosterone is. It's a "fact".
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 22 2011, 08:57 AM) *
Lol! A lot of Pinoys who finished only high school won't know what testosterone is. It's a "fact".

These short ass pinoys give the impression that they have little to no testoserone at all. I've long stated that I'm taller than most of these guys when I stand on my dick.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 22 2011, 08:44 AM) *
And in Haz's case he learnt a WHOLE LOT about testosterone in prison.

Yeah ok. That's real educated. I learned that violence is always the answer while doing time. You have a problem with someone, call him out and handle your business.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 22 2011, 01:08 PM) *
Yeah ok. That's real educated. I learned that violence is always the answer while doing time. You have a problem with someone, call him out and then dont turn up.

Fixed that one for you. You're welcome.
Hops
Sometimes I just read a thread where the only posts were from Floydiots. It's funny. I mean, why do we even contribute.

1 week. I'm gonna have the satisfaction of watching Floydiots talk to each other.
gravytrain
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 22 2011, 09:08 AM) *
Yeah ok. That's real educated. I learned that violence is always the answer while doing time. You have a problem with someone, call him out and handle your business.

i'm sure you cats hit skins so hard it's a black on black crime.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 22 2011, 02:52 PM) *

That's kinda funny. 1
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 22 2011, 10:01 AM) *
Fixed that one for you. You're welcome.

It's easier to go tit for tat when your hero guy has been busted doing some bullshit. They didn't want Oscar to use a certain kind of wrap, but you see them using the same kind of wrap.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 23 2011, 03:11 AM) *
Sometimes I just read a thread where the only posts were from Floydiots. It's funny. I mean, why do we even contribute.

1 week. I'm gonna have the satisfaction of watching Floydiots talk to each other.

That day may be comin.
Cshel86
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 22 2011, 02:52 PM) *

gravytrain
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 22 2011, 08:57 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.