Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao vs Ray Robinson @ 146
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 04:21 AM) *
Hey Fitz is that that the fatty boombalata from Precious in your avatar?

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 04:29 AM) *
Haha....awkward. It's actually AllMenJoi8....it was posted before.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 04:50 AM) *
Oh........ok. This is a bit strange I always assumed "she" was just a dude with a incredibly small penis. I was not far from the money & hawt damm she looks like that boombalata in Precious.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 24 2011, 12:34 PM) *
Anyone ever tried to feed a tic tac to a wolf?

Is this what the hell this thread is turning into? I swear if yall keep this shit up, I will have to close yet, another thread for flaming no2.gif Fuckin' ridiculous man...
checkleft
QUOTE (Mafiajoey @ Oct 23 2011, 03:42 AM) *
Pac wins? WOW and I was hoping this wasn't another Pactard Forum... guess I'm wrong

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 23 2011, 01:05 PM) *
My fighthype peeps, some or you make me literally Smh.... Robinson wins by brutal KO due to bodyshots. If you've ever see SRR fight were talkin about a guy with good hand speed, excellent footwork and tremendous power in both hands. Yes he was hittable but a lot of the guys he fought he didn't mind trading punches with. He's arguably the GOAT and I feel he woulda been too big for Pac. And he wouldn't have pulled a Sugar Shane. He woulda showed what a real Sugar looked like a went out swinging. But again ide say Robinson by KO in around the 8th.

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Oct 23 2011, 07:23 PM) *
LOL... LOL... LOL.. u guys need to stop, i swear

+1

Seriously dude, I didn't know this was a couples thread. We got people with the same avatars on mannys Penis like they are milking a cow.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2011, 12:38 PM) *
+1

Seriously dude, I didn't know this was a couples thread. We got people with the same avatars on mannys Penis like they are milking a cow.

crazy isnt it??
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 01:58 AM) *
We are talking about Pac & Robinson here so why don't you just fuck off & read your teen beat.

Lets put a shrimp on your barbie you koala hugging, Kangaroo riding, Manny nutt guzzling queer... the Teen beat barks up your tree, not mine...

i was juss pointing out your retarded logic... but since the name MAYWEATHER bothers you so much then i can say the same thing about Chavez Jr... hes undefeated. does your record actually prove whos better?? NO. dumbass.

atleast here in America.
PrfPmp
Smh at all of u
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 25 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Anyone ever tried to feed a tic tac to a wolf?

I imagine it would go like this..

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 04:53 PM) *
I imagine it would go like this..

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! thats hilarious...

is that Precious or Allmenjoi?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 25 2011, 08:33 AM) *
Lets put a shrimp on your barbie you koala hugging, Kangaroo riding, Manny nutt guzzling queer... the Teen beat barks up your tree, not mine...

We Americanised it because it is called a prawn out here & I love prawns on the barbie. Koala bears are cute cuddly things that get wasted on eucalyptus leaves. You ever seen a koala explode in a bushfire? Pretty cool they make a little pop & explode in a fireball because of all that flammable eucalypt oil in them.

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 25 2011, 08:33 AM) *
i was juss pointing out your retarded logic... but since the name MAYWEATHER bothers you so much then i can say the same thing about Chavez Jr... hes undefeated. does your record actually prove whos better?? NO. dumbass.

atleast here in America.

Yes it does. Otherwise you would have a guy who is 36-24-6 claiming they are a P4P fighter.

Fitz
Typical newbie fans. Rather than discuss and address points, they just say "smh" and say how "crazy" this is.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 25 2011, 08:57 AM) *
BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! thats hilarious...

is that Precious or Allmenjoi?

Looking at that ridiculous weave I would say Allmen.
MissBigguns
The poll is rigged. I voted draw but it didn't count.
For real though Robenson would knock out little Many Paqceao. THis shouldnt even be a topic for conservation.
But Many does has power so I culd see him knocking out Suger Ray to.
It' a toss up wich is why I voted draw. Why doent it count? Jack?
I know if you aksed wich man was finer it would be no contes. Suger Ray was finer than all outside. I wuld let him go buck wild on my chacha for sure. I got enuff good stuff to last any man for days. hehe.
Lady's can I get a Amen?
STEVENSKI
Missbigguns you sound like a tramp. No wonder you ain't married & don't go saying things like Iain'tnoho because I reckon you are.
Cshel86
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 06:56 PM) *
Missbigguns you sound like a tramp. No wonder you ain't married & don't go saying things like Iain'tnoho because I reckon you are.

...just might be a troll as well dntknw.gif ...but hey, who am I to judge?
Mean Mister Mustard
This thread has turned from serious discussion into pure comedy. I'm not complaining though.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2011, 09:58 AM) *
...just might be a troll as well dntknw.gif ...but hey, who am I to judge?

I reckon it is allmenjoi looking for some sisterly support on here. Just my $0.02.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 05:06 PM) *
Looking at that ridiculous weave I would say Allmen.

LMAO
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 24 2011, 06:01 PM) *
This thread has turned from serious discussion into pure comedy. I'm not complaining though.

+1

CShels it probably is a troll thread but Triple M is right... this shyt it hilarious, let it live!!...

Dammit Stevenski you have me LOL at work!!...
AlynK
QUOTE (MissBigguns @ Oct 24 2011, 05:24 PM) *
The poll is rigged. I voted draw but it didn't count.
For real though Robenson would knock out little Many Paqceao. THis shouldnt even be a topic for conservation.
But Many does has power so I culd see him knocking out Suger Ray to.
It' a toss up wich is why I voted draw. Why doent it count? Jack?
I know if you aksed wich man was finer it would be no contes. Suger Ray was finer than all outside. I wuld let him go buck wild on my chacha for sure. I got enuff good stuff to last any man for days. hehe.
Lady's can I get a Amen?

lol wtf are you even talking about? and why is everything intentionally spelled wrong?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 10:34 AM) *
lol wtf are you even talking about? and why is everything intentionally spelled wrong?

She prolly went to the school of life. What do you know bout the street?
JONdaCON817
School of Hardknoccs... Shes juss too gangster to spell checc.... but then again.. im too gangster to write CK... but i think its more of a habit, plus my finger is already on the C so might as well double tap that bitch...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 05:56 PM) *

When a chicc tells me "I aint no hoe" its usually right before or after they blow me... TRUE STORY.
JONdaCON817
is Sentral the only attractive female boxing fan?? if that is Sentral....
AlynK
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 06:59 PM) *
She prolly went to the school of life. What do you know bout the street?

lmao!! I'm a girl and I've never heard anyone honestly say "buck wild on my chacha" before... but maybe you're right & that's just how she gets down.
Cshel86
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 24 2011, 08:44 PM) *
lmao!! I'm a girl and I've never heard anyone honestly say "buck wild on my chacha" before... but maybe you're right & that's just how she gets down.

Lmao!
Fitz
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 11:44 AM) *
lmao!! I'm a girl

Sweet as. You're so getting sexually harassed, babe.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 24 2011, 08:18 PM) *
When a chicc tells me "I aint no hoe" its usually right before or after they blow me. Then after they're done, they say....Cshel sent me down here to make sure you accept his Sig bet since you wanna be a little biotch!!! TRUE STORY.

I fixed it for ya JON! laugh.gif
AlynK
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 08:17 PM) *
Sweet as. You're so getting sexually harassed, babe.

everyone on here gives the girls a hard time, i can take it... i think. lol i don't know if MissBigguns is really a girl but if she is i'll prove all of us aren't that dumb. Whoever it is, is hilarious though.
Fitz
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 12:50 PM) *
everyone on here gives the girls a hard time, i can take it... i think. lol i don't know if MissBigguns is really a girl but if she is i'll prove all of us aren't that dumb. Whoever it is, is hilarious though.

Good girl, I can give it.......I think, lol. You sound like a real trooper hun.

What do you usually wear on a normal day?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2011, 02:57 PM) *
What do you usually wear on a normal day?

Here we go, and this is how he usually starts....................... laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 25 2011, 01:03 PM) *
Here we go, and this is how he usually starts....................... laugh.gif

Yeah well, at least I'm being a gentleman about my sexual harassment. I could have just told her:

"tell me what you're wearing girl"

But I didn't, I remained classy and asked politely. She is getting harassed in style.

Aren't you the lucky one AlynK? lol
AlynK
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 09:09 PM) *
Yeah well, at least I'm being a gentleman about my sexual harassment. I could have just told her:

"tell me what you're wearing girl"

But I didn't, I remained classy and asked politely. She is getting harassed in style.

Aren't you the lucky one AlynK? lol

oh yeah, that's 5 star sexual harassment right there.
Fitz
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 01:18 PM) *

Babe, you are easy to please. I haven't even got out of first gear......nawwwww shucks.
Fitz
So, what do you usually wear on a normal day?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 24 2011, 07:44 PM) *

Lol.... Are you atleast attractive? Don't lie cuz I will call you out!

Do you look like Kim Kardashian or Kimbo Slice?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 03:18 PM) *

Oh sure it starts out classy but with Fitz it goes down hill pretty fast laugh.gif

(But in the interests of fairness what are you wearing today?.......................)
Mean Mister Mustard
The chances of getting an answer from her/him are about as good as Robinson's chances of beating The Pacquiao; not good lads. Not good.
AlynK
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 24 2011, 09:37 PM) *
Lol.... Are you atleast attractive? Don't lie cuz I will call you out!

Do you look like Kim Kardashian or Kimbo Slice?

If I say yes than everyone thinks im vain & none of you will believe me, if I say no everyone will believe me lol. So I don't see a winning outcome for me.

But for the record, I am lol but think what you want.

I don't look like nobodys damn Kimbo Slice lol you really tried it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 03:51 PM) *
If I say yes than everyone thinks im vain & none of you will believe me, if I say no everyone will believe me lol. So I don't see a winning outcome for me.

But for the record, I am lol but think what you want.

I don't look like nobodys damn Kimbo Slice lol you really tried it.

Would you at least say you have 'a near perfect physique?' That's the benchmark you have to pass laugh.gif
Jack 1000
OK, this shit has to stop this is like the third fucking complaint that we have gotten about sexual harrassment. Another thread that use to be closed because it gets ruined again. But before I close it, read our rules about Sexual Harrasment on these boards, which will NOT BE TOLERATED! Sorry to close what was once a good thread, but this shit cannot go on like this.

From Our Rules and Guidelines Thread.

FightHype Update: Rules of Conduct Update-October 24, 2011

This is a heads up that we are receiving complaints about sexual harassment on the forum with certain members of this community engaging in misconduct against a female member with stereotyped and suggestive comments. A suggestive and discriminating picture that these three members posted in their avatars had to be removed. We have updated rule #2 above to include that sexual harassment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE BOARDS! No names will be mentioned, but the offenders and victim know who they are, and we know who they are, as we were forced to delete the suggestive content today.

Sexual harassment does not encourage others to join or community and violates our most basic and #1 rule around here. TREAT USERS AND STAFFERS WITH RESPECT. Negativity percent warnings will be issued to any users who engage in sexual harassment or any other type of discrimination on these boards, REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG USERS HAVE BEEN WITH THIS FORUMY!

This is a boxing and MMA community. You are free to talk about these related topics. You may also talk about non-boxing topics in the General Non-Boxing Discussion forum but please do not engage in topics of a discriminating nature. Note that Internet experience and behaviors throughout Internet forums around the world as shown that religion, politics, and gender-stereotyping often produce very heated and hated debates. Almost every one of those types of topics turns into a piss-fight flame war. So please fellow users, do your best to avoid those kinds of topics that produce hatred and flame wars throughout the forums and gives everyone a bad rap. We will reserve the right to warn, suspend, and even ban those accounts and users who engage in repeated discrimination practices. These behaviors stop as of now.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.