Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype Keeps Posting Pacs Broke But He Buys New Ferrari For $250k
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Mafiajoey
So who's full of crap?
PalookaJoe
QUOTE (Mafiajoey @ Oct 23 2011, 04:08 AM) *
So who's full of crap?

Clearly he's broke and cannot afford that car. Wouldn't be the first time someone without money spent it on something stupid.

Fighthype is the only site reporting the truth, and yet the Pacmaniacs can't handle it. Dude's broke as a joke. I bet Arum bought him that car.
Hops
I agree. Lots of people who are broke still managed to buy (or just got hold of) something expensive.

I would bet my precious ass that Mayweather, in the near future, will showcase something expensive that he bought even when he's broke.
PalookaJoe
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 23 2011, 04:28 AM) *
I agree. Lots of people who are broke still managed to buy (or just got hold of) something expensive.

I would bet my precious ass that Mayweather, in the near future, will showcase something expensive that he bought even when he's broke.

It's called a "Line of Credit". Most famous people have them at various places like jewelry stores, car dealerships, clothing stores, etc. They can come in there because the person knows that they'll eventually get their money, plus the free advertising when people see the car/jewels/clothing, and find out where it was bought from.

Everyone wants to ball like the stars.
zucrates
I know this doesn't compare to $250k but He also Was giving out $5,000 dollars for a ko for a bs fight between members in his camp on 24/7.( Fed listening What Money? Lil Wayne's Voice) dntknw.gif
JibbaJabber
QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 23 2011, 05:21 AM) *
Clearly he's broke and cannot afford that car. Wouldn't be the first time someone without money spent it on something stupid.

Fighthype is the only site reporting the truth, and yet the Pacmaniacs can't handle it. Dude's broke as a joke. I bet Arum bought him that car.

yeah that's how you do your Hoes.. you give them a gift.. but no money.. everybody knows pac has been being robbed by arum.. he is just hanging on. he needs to take that test and stop playing around..
Cshel86
Smh...another shit-starting troll thread...now how unique is that? Another FightHype bashing thread? Again, unique. Im sure we've all purchased something that we particularly couldn't at the time, so what? If FightHype is so full of crap, then find somewhere else to post your nonsense. Im sure I wont be the last to speak on this subject matter.

CLOSED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.